Menu
Cash Crusaders
reviews & complaints

Cash Crusaders
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

218 complaints
2 resolved 216 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Cash Crusaders. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
P

Cash Crusaders - Vosloorus Gauteng province South Africa

I made a loan in cash crusaders in exchange of a phone last year in May then looting happened now the shop is still closed since and I tried calling them cuz I'm relocating and I need my phone but they can't help me. Cash crusaders Voslooru. When I asked if I can't get helped on other cash crusaders around they said no and the lady at their customer service help line is so rude. I'm desperate need a phone

S
2:24 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cash Crusaders - Very very bad customer service,and manager speaking to staff very disrespectful infront of customers

Oh wow I had a very bad customer experience in cash crusaders for 3 times already, I'm also a manager at a retail store, but what I have experience today was really bad at cash crusaders in bluedowns Cape town, while still busy talking to a staff member that assist us so nice, another staff member Winston was so rude and just wanted us out of the store, I spent almost 4000r in that store, but had the worst experience ever in my live at this cash crusaders in Blackheath blue downs.im so very thankful to Austin that assisted us so very welcoming

Desired outcome: Respect other people,which is customers and staff members infront of other people,cause they not your children

Update by Shaundre
Dec 27, 2021 2:30 pm EST

Will never ever in my life shop at cash crusaders in Blackheath, bluedowns Cape town,very poor customer service, expect for the sales person that assist us so nicely with the music box, a car tape,and emplify and with a fan,keep up with that good customer service AUSTIN👌👌👌

8:05 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good Day I would like to log a Complain its regarding my Tv I bought on the 3082021 the Tv is A Dixion 58Inch which cost R6500.00, on the 02102021 the tv was bought back to the shop as it started showing a yellow line on it I was told it will be in repairs for 7-21 working days after the 21 working days I came to cash Cruisaders in Brixton which I bought...

F
4:56 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good day I've been purchasing quite a lot of items from cash crusaders but to only realise for myself that on my receipts it states that I have loyalty points but when I go to my nearest cash crusaders store they continously are unwilling to assist and basically push me off as a customer asif to say I'm wasting their time I've seem posts from other client...

M
3:22 am EST

Cash Crusaders - Acer Laptop.

I needed assistance with Cash about 2 months ago, So I gave the shop my laptop to the shop in aggrement for R1500 and a total of R1815 at the end of this month November due to documented reasons I missed the payment date for 26thNov. When I arrived at the shop this morning, I was told contract expired. My personal laptop is now on Sale for R3200 and I can no long be assisted above that accept for buying the laptop back. Is there any assistance after this or I can take this matter with Onbusdman for Short term insurance or Legal representation!?

Desired outcome: To repay agreed amount as per Borrowed amount and interest there off

A
8:57 am EST

Cash Crusaders - Faulty mobile new mobile phone

My name is Xolani jali I bought a brandnew phone from our local store Kokstad Kzn and I was happy with it for only 2 weeks, it started to shut itself down, slowly, I went back 2 weeks later I was told it needed a software boost it's not damaged and that it can be boosted instore. When I went back for them to deal with the software another manager told me that the person I dealt with lied they will have to send it to Durban and it could take anything to a month my problem is how can a brandnew mobile phone suffer from software, I work for the real estate it is crucial for me to have a phone on hand how can I work without it for weeks nb! I bought it on 23-09-2021 and today is the 25-11-2021 please advise me on what to do my contact nos 0640276868 or [email protected] brand dodgee

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good day Mam/Sir hope that you are well My name Samantha sheik I need to make a query I pond a fridge, tv, PlayStation and cellphone I would say couple weeks before the looting, so also before the looting happened my fridge, tv, PlayStation was on one slip, so I did not have all the money to take all my goods so my fridge n cellphone was looted, as when I...

10:44 am EDT

Cash Crusaders - customer service

My email: [email protected]

I bought two Rippa Game controller at cash crusaders Wonderpark on the 25/10/21 and i had issues with one of the controllers and decided to go back to the store for an exchange only issue is my helper misplaced the receipt tried searching for it but could not find it so i decided to use the bank statement which is proof that i bought the consoles there, when i got to the store i was assisted by a lady who called a manager named Michael Jacobs,

I explained to him that i lost my slip but i have a bank statement which i thought would be helpful so i can get an exchange, and what a Manager he Michael is cause he was like he can not assist me cause i lost the slip, i then asked if he can't re print since i have the bank card and bank statement as proof of my purchase then Michael's exact respond was "i wont be able to assist you cause you lost the slip and yes i can reprint the slip but i won't".

Just like that, i understand that i lost the slip but was it necessary for him to say he can print it but wont? personally i don't think he should be dealing with people cause he has no customer service at all he is not a peoples person at all. shows no remorse except the i don't care attitude.

i bought my air fryer, my sons laptop, my son's PS3, my blender, the PlayStation games, fan, pc screen and when i need an exchange m told they can print the slip but wont. how disappointing, just know you have lost me as a customer just hope other people don't go through what i went through

Thanks a million times Michael for showing me my money is not needed.

Desired outcome: Would be appreciate it if i could get the console exchanged and would like to get feedback on my email which is [email protected]

5:46 am EDT

Cash Crusaders - A laptop

-Nokuvelemseni Mthembu
-0736659870
-Cash Crusaders on Field Street
-I'm complaining about my laptop which is giving me problems, it shows something like pixels on the screen every time I open it plus my mic is not working. I can't return it to the store because it is closed due to the looting. This has been going on for a while and I do not know what to do and it warrant is expiring in a few months time.

Desired outcome: please refund or repair.

K

Cash Crusaders - 21 ct gold ring stolen during looting

hi good day my namr is shainia kasi and i ponded my 21 ct gold ring at cash crusaders field street durban and the store was looted during the looting since then the store store has not re opened and i tried getting hold of head office to no avail .how do i go about cliaming my stuff that was lost.please contact me on the following number shainia kasi 064 490 9467/060 232 1304 thank you

Desired outcome: to be compensadted for my loss

N
9:03 am EDT

Cash Crusaders - Figi pro note 1

I bought a phone end of July and 7 September the phone just switched off not charging not coming on nothing at all... Went back with the phone they told me I should leave it there for 14 to 21 days for repairs... And now it's over 21 days they are telling me it's not back yet... I want to travel honestly everything I was using that phone and I don't have money to buy a new one... I'm broken I don't know where to report this.

M
2:33 pm EDT

Cash Crusaders - makita 2100W PLUNGE ROUTER (RP2301FC)

Hi on the 06 October 2021. I have purchased a Makita 2100W PLUNGE ROUTER (RP2301FC) online. The tool was advertised at Primrose shop. My friend collected the item today. He was given a wrong model than what was advertised. The till slip shows the right item. But the physical item is wrong as appear on the attached picture. I do not need a refund I only need to swop the item with the right item. My number is 0679036368 or 0736812627. my email is [email protected] My order number is #1014191.

Desired outcome: If the item could be swop with the right item.

J
7:57 am EDT

Cash Crusaders - Rapper sunglasses

I bought rapper sunglasses in one of your branches 15 days ago and I didn't try them on since I was in hurry and I trust the product you sell, when I try to wear them on my arrival home I only find that they are too big, then I decided to return to store to exchange for another one that will fit me well, when I get to your store one of the sales consultant told me that she need to get authorisation from the manager, when the manager comes I can even see the answer from her face because of her facial expression, then she told me that she doesn't change sunglasses, I asked her what could be a reason, then she even left me without giving relevant answers. I'm very much disappointed about her behavior since I have never experience that from one of your store. I hoping my complaint will be resolved.

Desired outcome: I'm expecting the store manager to apologies and exchange the sunglasses since I won't be able to use them.

P
9:56 am EDT

Cash Crusaders - Aiwa car radio

I purchased a car radio on Friday 17 September 2021 at Cash Crusader Brits,
i was served by sales person by the name of Mosia Puseletso, o connected t the radio to my system and it shows it was defective the lower output is not working at all and only high output is working, so today i returned the radio back to the store and i am given a runaround and i drove all the way from Rustenburg to Brits which is in excess of 100km.

so please i request your intervention urgently please.

regards

Patrick kekana

0606019501

X
3:46 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi, Am highly disappointed with cash crusaders soshangueve, I spent R4500.00 one of the items I regret buying was a Bluetooth speaker Dixion for R1000.00, I've had the speaker less than 2 months and the speaker refused to connect, just went on and that was it, I went back to cash crusaders and asked why the speaker is on but does nothing after that, they...

3:23 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi, on the 11th of August, I bought a NEC projector from cash crusaders. I bought it to watch DSTV on it. We only got a chance t set it up a day or 2 later. When we turned it on the projectors colors a picture were bad, then 5 minutes later it turned off a refused to go back on keto powering off. I wanted to return it the next day but couldn't cause I wa...

N
7:16 am EDT

Cash Crusaders - Doodge phone

I've bought a doodge phone at cash crusader, but it is got no guarantee now which is fine, I know I'm gonna pay for it to be repaired.The phone just needs to get the new screen so that it can work .Because of it is locked, so I can't be swiped to get it opened. It's been 3months since I've been waiting for their call to bring the phone to the store so that it could be repaired. So today going to them and find out what's happening it's been months I've been waiting for their.Their response was"We've been also waited for a year for these screens, we still don't have them"what kind of response is that, because they know exactly no other shops could repair these doodge phones.I'm not gonna buy their phones again, never in my life.

C
10:44 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am writing to complain about the service that one of your branches has rendered to me. I pawned my laptop earlier this year (2021) and I have been paying my interest until present. The problem is I transferred the money to the given account. Number 62692035465 to pay for my laptop for this month on the 31st of August 2021 and used my id number...

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

March 2021 I bought a 10inch Samsung tablet at Cash Crusaders in Boulders Midrand. When I got home I discovered that it wasn't working well. The following day I returned it. They exchangesd it and gave me their product (10 inch Dixion tablet) and ihd to add extra amount since it was more expensive than the product ihd bought before. Few days later the...

F
2:43 am EDT

Cash Crusaders - Pawn

Good day
I went into steeldale branch to block my son from selling or pawning stuff there I was assisted by Hein and his wife.
My son was in a serious car accident and has major brain damage that makes him think like a 12 to 15 year old
My son is 28 years old.
With brain injuries people tend to get addicted to addiction more easily. My son has gambling.
I went and spoke to Hein and his wife and asked them not to help my son futher.
They agreed and put a note on the system and blocked him.
He took his brand new Playstation 4 and sold it to hein knowing what I asked. I went and saw Hein and was treated terrible. Telling me to watch my son better and he was rude.
I want the Playstation back and will only pay what they gave as I did see them about this issue.

Desired outcome: Fair