Complaints & Reviews

Network problem

Hamre area main Network problem hmre area main sirf Telenor ka Tower hai lekin wo bhi kam ni krta ab hum Telenor se tang a chuke hain ab Hum UFONE pe converd hona chahte hain plzzz Hum ko Tower dia jaye Hum zameen bhi den gay.
Name.Azhar Abbas
District.D.G.KHAN
Tehsil.Kot chutta
Address.Darkhawat jamal khan gharbi no.1 basti Birmani.
Contact.[protected] - [protected]

card activation

Today was the last day of my card expiry due to some busy schedule I forget to upload the card at 11.50 I suddenly realize I didn't upload the card I have quickly upload the card through my credit card time was 11.58.. I have received an alert from my bank.. but when I checked m my balance my previous minutes was expired. why before 12 o clock it has been expired.. so disappointing... I m using ufone since long but I must say now ufone services policy becomes poor and inflexible.
My previous minutes should not expire even before 12.
Poor service ufone

card activation

advertising and distribution of free sim cards

To whom it may concern,

This is to bring under attention that your workers who are responsible for distributing free SIM cards around and supposed to be working for the benefit of your customers by the way, are totally abusing their job.

They come at our doors, tell us the SIM cards are free then out of nowhere ask us for PKR 200 because they have recharged our account with credit that will stay for 3 months. And all of it is totally untrue. They charge us for nothing.
This has happened to my family for more than two times now. And I'm HIGHLY extremely appalled by this service of your company.

data usage

Ufone is cutting my balance by giving me msgs that I have used mobile data where as my data was off on my mobile. This problem was previously sorted out by selecting 3g instead of 4g service. Now this time it's on 3g service that I'm facing this problem it occurred because I switched on mobile data for a little while after that I have started receiving these messages. 5mb, 1 mb are normally charged from my account even my mobile data is off. Now I have deactivated gprs but the problem is why data was charged from my account. Kindly sort out this because my complain was also rejected by the call center agent

service is not satisfied

Deduction of charges without any package or call use. Within minutes balance of rupees 80 was deducted after only power hour package was activated that cost only Rs 10.The reason given on complaint is use of Mbs for 15 to 20 minutes. This power hour package contains 60 Mbs also so i think there is no need to use Mbs even when there is package.The response was dissatisfying service given by the staff. So plz resolve this issue honestly.

activation problem

AOA,
I am Usman, recently i convert my network into ufone its about two weeks my sim is not working even i visited ufone franchise still problem is not solved. Now i feel regret to move on ufone network.
[protected] thats my number kindly solved this problem as soon as possible.

[protected] thats my number kindly solved this problem as soon as possible.

• Hu
    Hussain Jarral Jul 08, 2019

Hi, My Name is Hussain I'm contacting you from UAE i want to registered my complain regarding my roaming number, if i try to call someone so its mention on my mobile screen that Not registered on network but fully signal indicates on mobile screen before 3 years same number i'm using in UAE so kindly do the need full and my number is (00923344771104).

Thanks

service

Dear Ufone

I am serving/living in askari cement wah, located in between wah cantonment and Hassas Abdal. In our location at most of the places ufone signal services is very poor including both offices and residential colony area. ufone signals are only one bar OR disappeared at some places. Our most of the callers complaining us that your Mobile keep on going off. Sometime we plans about changing the line.
Once I visited the nearby ufone franchise at hassan abdal and told them regarding signals problem, but the matter is not resolved yet.
Its requested to please look into the Issue, so that we remain on ufone.

Waiting for your early response.

• Re
    ren wadhwani Nov 05, 2018

i, m doing internet package then why deduct other charges? your service is so bad always minus credit . ufone walo uap ese hi kamate hu logo ka balance khake :/

privacy issue on ufone

Someone is constantly getting my number details from ufone and harassing me online its been going on since a while but my main concern is why your company lets personal call...

Ufone Mobile Companymobile tower installation

Subject: application for installation of mobile phone towers.

Respected sir/madam,

This is to inform you that we want to install mobile booster/mobile tower /wireless tower in our village there is no signal coverage my village and around some other villages. We are facing difficulty we can't take advantage from this service. I have a land,. If you have any chance to implant the booster of ufone, I offer my land for reasonable rent.
So kindly send your survey team for inspection
Name _imran khan
Contact -[protected]
Email - [protected]@yahoo.com
Address - village kandri, post office ripri. Near baharo dero. Taluka gambat, district khairpur mirs sindh.

billing error

I have a problem that is not solved from November 2017. For the last 2 months my Postpaid number is blocked and since I am a bloody priority customer no one at the service center or call center can help me.
After being a postpaid customer for more than a decade now, when I wanted to shift to Prepay in November 2017 I was told that there are more than Rs.7000 dues on my Child/Supplementary number. I said I have been paying off my invoice every month so to that they came up with lame reasons.
1. The Child number activity was not billed to my Parent number to which I replied that my average billing is above 2K and it can't be of Parent number alone.
2. The Child Number activity was only partially reflected on your parent number bill which makes no sense. How come a service provider can say that a child number bill was divided on 2 numbers. One was reflecting on my parent number while the other half was reflecting on the Child number.
To this I said that I don't buy this logic and in case you were not billing me then I won't be paying you back anything you say went wrong and now you want to correct it after 8 months.

Last Friday, they came up to me and it was further found that even my Parent number was not being billed properly so I am now waiting that they will give me a bill of some lacs since I have been using Postpaid services for more than 10 years now.

For the last 2 months my number is blocked as there is an outstanding amount of like Rs.10000 on my number while my credit limit/security deposit is 2000. Out of this 10000, around 8000 is due to what Ufone claims is a billing error and penalizing me for their faults. Moreover, even the number is not in use for 2 months now but I am still being charged all monthly postpaid charges whereas I have clearly informed at the service centers/Helpline/Relationship Manager to close my number.

ufone vas, info service / horoscope

Ufone VAS, Info Service / Horoscope
I am using Ufone Pakistan services from its inception and 1st ever office opened at Clifton & University Road Karachi. I had subscribed to Ufone VAS, Info Service / Horoscope services from many years. The horoscopes messages delivered to me were very perfect and qualitative and on time everyday until late December 2017.

Not receiving the messages or duplication for few days, I made few complains to Ufone via, Helpline, chat and e-mail... The result is hilarious, now I am receiving messages which are totally Imperfect and Nonsense by some individual.

My humble request to Ufone authorities is that please bring back the previous source messages and let us enjoy the Ufone services again.

My request to the customers is that if any of you is still receiving Horoscope message from Ufone at his/her sim, or even any other operator anywhere in this format, please let me know. I will pay you what ever the cost is and also highly thankful.

Here is a sample message of Virgo from Ufone.

Virgo:
It may sound obvious, but there is a slight tendency to push for the untried and untested. This could range from careful decisions to practical matters. There's certainly progress to be made in slightly adverse circumstances, but do be realistic about what can be achieved and what can't!
Reply:
L-Your Lucky #s
S-Your 5-Star ratings
C-Celebrities Born Today
G-Celebrity Gossip
Or
First few letters of new Sign

Any one receiving message like this from any mobile operator in the world, please let me know.
Regards (Raza)
+[protected]

Ufone Karachisub : frequent basis face message sending failed even my package not fulfilled or utilized

AS/00070/PTA/14

Karachi

Customer Service Dept
U-fone
Karachi

Sub : frequent basis face message sending failed even my package not fulfilled or utilized

Dear Sir

I want to drawn the attention of problem I faced many times but all the times I ignored but yesterday evening when sending sms sales promotion to U-fone, Mobilink net work than 4 times message return un-delivered but my simple question why it happening when my 603 ( 14 days package for sending 10, 000 sms ) still active and not utilized fully than what reason I facing this problem due to u-fone management or PTA wish or permission lets decide first and resolve.

Make sure in future such problem never repeat again, U-fone have always problem to give timely reply and no one better than u-fone to waste & kill precious times when they people are speechless or have no reply than remain DUMP DEAF & BLIND, than shameless u-fone doing this what PTA is doing protecting consumer interest or protection u-fone?

I never faced any time message sending failed when getting balance thru easy load? U-fone greedy and selfish management only remember only those thing in which they have interest or protect such as getting advance balance of Rs. 30, getting new tone, activate another service or package, but have double pain on which part of body when they suppose to giving timely reply, than they act as lazy and negligence which irk consumers, than who will protect consumers interest & fight for their rights.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

sms package

I did subscribe the weekly package of sms to 608.Although, the amount for activation Rs.12 and amount of package Rs.6.99+tax, was deducted but still no package is activated.Till how long this exploitation will remained continued from the reputed companies, like yours.Its just meant to tarnish your fame, and to make the people allergic & irratate, from your image.
I am waiting for a hopeful reply & early action, to save from agony, the people like me.

blackmailing

Dear Sir,

please warn this person he is sending ofensive messages.
one of your ufone users with a # [protected] is teasing my doughter ufone number, giving missed calls and abuse type massages even mid night started from 3 months till now he knew each n every thng about our family and blackmailing her. may be he is our relative t is not conform

You are requested to warn and block this number immediately.

• Al
    ali rao May 31, 2011

Dear Sir,

please warn this person he is sending ofensive messages.
    one of your ufone users with a # 03364191130 is teasing my sister ufone number, giving missed calls and abuse type massages even mid night started from 3 months till now he knew each n every thng about our family and blackmailing her. may be he is our relative t is not conform

You are requested to warn and block this number immediately.

• Dr

JANAB TAMAM

MOBILE COMPANIES NA SMS KA ZARIAY CHOTAY BUSINESS KERNA WALAY JO APNEE

PRODUCT KE SALE KA LIAY SMS MARKETING KERTA THAY US PA PABUNDI LAGADI

HAY.

MOBILE COMPANIES DIN MAIN KAI BAR APNAY PROMOTIONAL SMS CUSTOMERS KO SEND KERTI HAI KIA WOH SMS SPAM NAHE ?

TV

PROGRAMES NEWS PAPERS MA ANAY WALA ADVERTISE KIA CUSTOMER KE PERMISION

SA ATA HAIN KIA WOH SPAM NAHE ? JUBKA PUBLIC TV PROGRAM ADD DAIKHNA KA

LIA NAHEE DAIKHTI OR NEW PAPER NEWS READ KERNA KA LIA LAITEE HAY ADD

READ KERNA KA LIA NAHEE

MOBILE PA ANAY WALI CREDIT CARDS, HOUSE LOAN, CAR TRACKER OR

DIFFERENT PRODUCTS KE COMPANIES KE ANAY WALI CALLS KIA CUSTOMER KE

PERMIT ION SA ATI HAY KIA WOH SPAM NAHEE ?

DOOR TO DOOR PRODUCT SALE JO BIG COMPANIES KERTI HAIN OR WITHOUT PERMISSION DOOR BELL BAJATI HAIN KIA WOH SPAM NAHEE ?

NEWS TV CHANNELS NEWS ALERT SMS SEND KERTI HAIN KIA WOH SPAM NAHEE ?

KIA US SA PUBLIC MAIN FRUSTRATION OR PSYCHOLOGY PROBLEM PAIDA NAHEE

HOTI ?

MOBILE COMPANIES KO YEH DUKH THAH KA UNKA CORPORATE SMS

PACKAGE JO KAFI EXPENSIVE HAY CHUL NAHEE RAHA . USAY CHALANA KA LIAY

UNHO NA YEH QANOON PASS KERWAYA .QANOON BANANAY WALAY WOH LOAG JINKO

SIRF BIG COMPANIES KO SAVE KERNA THAH .

IS LOW PRICE MARKETING SA BIG CHANNELS KO NEWS PAPERS KO OR MARKETING

COMPANIES KO KAFI LOSS THAH OR CHOTAY CHOTAY BUSINESS KERNA WALA APNA

AREA TOWN CITY SA BAHIR BUSINESS KERNA LUG GAY THAY JIS SA BIG COMPANIES

KO KAFI DUKH THAH. KAY YEH KAMI KAMEEN MIDDLE CLASS OR LOWER CLASS

LOAG HAMARAY MUQABLA MAIN ARAHA HAIN OR MARKETING COMPANIES KO ADD KUM

MILNA KA LOSS.

STOCK ECHANGE BROKERS HON YA SMALL COMPANIES APNA CUSTOMERS KO UPDATE RAKHNA KA LIAY SMS USE KERTI THEN

SOLUTION

AGER

KUCH LOAG SMS KA ZARIAY FRAUD KERTA HAIN YA ISKA GHALUT USE KERTA HAIN

TO KIA ISKA MATLUB US SERVICE KO BAND KERDIA JAY ? YA USAY AISA BANA DIA

JAY KA KISI KAAM KE HE NA RAHAY

AATAY MAIN NAMUK BRABER BURAI SA BACHNA KA LIA KIA SARAY AATAY KO NAMUK KA NAAM DA DIA JAY ?

JIN SMALL BUSINESSMEN KA KAAM IS SMS KE WAJA SA CHALTA HAY YA UNKI ZARORAT HAY UNKO BHOOKA MAR DIA JAY ?

FROM
    SMALL BUSINESS GROUP OF PAKISTAN

plz forward to others

abusing messages

Dear Sir,

I informed that is my 3rd compain to you but no any action on thiis matter please warn this person he is continue sending abuse messages.
Plz be informed that one of your ufone users with a # [protected] is teasing my wife Warid number, giving missed calls and abuse type massages even mid night started from 3 months till now.

You are requested to warn and block this number immediately. Otherwise I will be forced to take necessary actions against him and his supporting telecom.

plz inform me at my email account

E-mail : [protected]@yahoo.com
plz inform me at my email account

Your sincerely,
Abdul Basit

• Ba
    Balaji Kartha Jan 24, 2011

I don't understand the purpose of this site. People desperately write here asking for help but they have been mislead to believe that this site has any intension or power to do anything.

abused/disturb

I am receiving call from un known person and he is not talking, just creating panic on messages. Please ask him to stop immediately other wise I am going to lodge complaints in police station. Please check home address of the cell number for future investigations.
His cell # is [protected]

My # is - [protected].

I am waiting for reply.

• Im
    imran haider Dec 23, 2010

slaam. m from islamabad and i hadalready submitted my complain about an unknown number that is disturbing my family as well as by using abuse sms. i had tried many times to stop him of its activity but failed. now please sir just inform me about that person profile as well as location. i shall be very thankfull to you for your prompt reply on my e.mail address that is " [email protected] "
    unknown numer is (0333-6725966).

U Fonenon registerd sim in ufone

Dear FIA Authorities.

I would like to inform you that today I visit the U-fone Regional Office in Rahim Yar Khan and ask him to inform me about any sim register on my identity card. They inform me that we have one registered sim on your ID by Dalada Food. When I asked him to block this sim but their officer “Mr.Ali” refuses me. They said please contact with Dalada Food they will change the ownership or block this number.
Dear PTA authority’s pleas help me regarding this issue because U Fone Mangers are not cooperating with me.

I am not using even a single number of U Fone.
Being a responsible citizen of Pakistan we believe to follow our country laws.

I am Hopping a quick response from you.

Detail is as under.

TM-HPC-RYK
Unilever Pakistan Ltd.

• Pi
    PIREH ALI Jun 28, 2011

sir i have a complaint regarding call and sms block system as i blocked i u fone number twice but still i am getting messages by this number
    so u must improve quality .

jalil arif Feb 06, 2014

i am a regular buyer of lipton yellow lable tea. often i found taste of TEA is not good .but this time i buy half kg pack fromm utiliyi store wahdat road, i found taste of yellow lable is too bad .pl activate ur consumer quality dep to raectify this problem.

legal notice aginst wrong numbers

ayaz ali
advocate ll. b, ll. m date 29-01-10

2nd legal notice
dear sir,

i am advocate ayaz ali member of karachi bar i would like to invite your attention on lack of your legislative body... misuse of your customers / your policies
my complain against...
[protected], [protected]...[protected]...[protected]... and [protected].. (source of getting these numbers are those who called me)
sir, this user through these numbers across pakistan sends unlimited sms in which he writes in said sms balance share formulla in sms & writes & sends unknown persons numbers in said balance share formulla... kindly to avoid querries among the public block these numbers or please make laws, furthermore any kind of damage you will also be liable before competent cour t of law.. because it is of the essence to note carefully that whose benefit is it economically of companies? or whose agent may be sender? i receive more than 1000 calls across pakistan mostly callers are jazz users that wastage of money by said manner it is wastage of public / customers money & time… beneficiary of such situation is questionable before competent court of law
it is requested to ufone & jazz companies to take jont action agaist this situation or my number [protected] should be set up technically for calls from sind only viz one province dialling & receiving & sms, sindh only
this is for your information and record

best regard

Ayaz ali
    advocate ll. b, ll. m date 29-01-10

2nd legal notice
    Dear sir,

I am advocate ayaz ali member of karachi bar I would like to invite your attention on lack of your legislative body... misuse of your customers / your policies
    My complain against...
    03326973766, 03366625842...03369410153...03366625841... and 03366625840.. (source of getting these numbers are those who called me)
    Sir, this user through these numbers across pakistan sends unlimited sms in which he writes in said sms balance share formulla in sms & writes & sends unknown persons numbers in said balance share formulla... kindly to avoid querries among the public block these numbers or please make laws, furthermore any kind of damage you will also be liable before competent cour t of law.. because it is of the essence to note carefully that whose benefit is it economically of companies? or whose agent may be sender? I receive more than 1000 calls across pakistan mostly callers are jazz users that wastage of money by said manner it is wastage of public / customers money & time… beneficiary of such situation is questionable before competent court of law
    it is requested to ufone & jazz companies to take jont action agaist this situation or my number 0300252728 should be set up technically for calls from sind only viz one province dialling & receiving & sms, sindh only

Advocate ayaz ali cell 03002527282
    Ll. b, ll. m
    Cc to mobilink,
    Cc to uphone

Aginst Ufone Customerslegal notice on misuse

Dear sir
My complain against...
[protected],,,, [protected]...[protected]...[protected]... And [protected] (source of getting these numbers are those who called me) sir this user through these numbers across pakistan sends unlimited in which he writes in said sms balance share formulla in sms & writes unknown persons numbers in said balance share formulla... Kindly to avoid querries among the public block these numbers or please make laws, furthermore any kind of damage you will also be liable before competent cour t of law..

Advocate ayaz ali
Ll. B, ll. M

• Ay
    ayaz ali Jan 29, 2010

DEAR SIR
    I AM ADVOCATE AYAZ ALI MEMBER OF KARACHI BAR I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOUR ATTENTION ON LACK OF YOUR LEGISLATIVE BODY... MISUSE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS / YOUR POLICIES
    MY COMPLAIN AGAINST...
    03326973766, , , , 03366625842...03369410153...03366625841... AND 03366625840 ( SOURCE OF GETTING THESE NUMBERS ARE THOSE WHO CALLED ME) SIR THIS USER THROUGH THESE NUMBERS ACROSS PAKISTAN SENDS UNLIMITED SMS IN WHICH HE WRITES IN SAID SMS BALANCE SHARE FORMULLA IN SMS & WRITES & SENDS UNKNOWN PERSONS NUMBERS IN SAID BALANCE SHARE FORMULLA... KINDLY TO AVOID QUERRIES AMONG THE PUBLIC BLOCK THESE NUMBERS OR PLEASE MAKE LAWS, FURTHERMORE ANY KIND OF DAMAGE YOU WILL ALSO BE LIABLE BEFORE COMPETENT COUR T OF LAW..

THIS IS FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND RECORD

Dear sir

Advocate ayaz ali
Ll. B, ll. M

fraud case

Aoa, i m a faithful customer of ufone n i always suggest others to use it.But on 12th jan, it happened that i received a call from helpline 333 thet u hv won rs 5 lac.Only u hv to...

call droping

Ufone produce lot of packages but there is no granty of call droping. there introduce hourly basis packages but call always drop it self before hour complition. i complaint that ufone should not introduce more packages, first make quality calls on the current packages.
hope u will do some thing about my complaint.

• Mi
    Mirani khan Aug 08, 2017

i can't make a call on 33 facing the problem call automatic ended after 59 seconds plz solve the problem my number is 03336576206 kindly quick solve the problem

• Mi
    Mirani khan Aug 08, 2017

i can't make a call on 333 facing the problem call automatic ended after 59 seconds plz solve the problem my number is 03336576206 kindly quick solve the problem

misuse of cell no [protected]

Dear Sir, As a result of misuse of my cell no [protected] on the one hand I being mentally harassed & am constantly bearing the agony of blockage of my service by Ufone, while on the other my worries are increased as I fear that misuse of my cell no may not be for any terrorist activities keeping in view the situation in the country particularly in Peshawar & surroundings. Please refer to complaint no [protected]-[protected].Thank You Major Shahryar Amirzadah

unknown persons telephone call

Ufone Post Paid — over billing from ufone

141877 Dear Sir, I am using ufone post paid but in spite of various reminder i did, t get my bill in time more over the charges in bills does, t match with my details of calls. While in...