Having problems with Ufone?

Ufone Customer Service Contacts

333 (From Ufone)
+92 331 133 3100 (Customer Service)
Ufone Tower, Plot № 55-C, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area
Islamabad
Pakistan

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ufone Customer Service. Initial Ufone complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ufone above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ufone. Discuss the issues you have had with Ufone and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

UfoneReturn for my security just cash deposit on billing sim

Dear Sir,
My ufone number is [protected] three month ago this sim is postpaid but I visit for ufone franchise & discuss the return for my ufone security rs.1000 then office representative inform me your security not reverse only between 14 days load for your ufone number. So please I take a return cash security please not I required for load... This complaint forwarded for & necessary action please.
Ufone Number, [protected]
Contact Number [protected]

UfoneUfone customer service Peshawar Khyber bazar

Sir with all due respect you have the main office in Peshawar Khyber bazaar. They don't have proper management system. I visited on Monday to the customer service office Peshawar and most of the people are standing in line in front of the office. We stand 2 hours and then after that over turn comes. Most of the counter are empty some of your servent are absent and one counter is operational in the hole office. And a lot of people are waiting for their turn. And in that one counter the crew will do work for 30 minutes and chill for 15 minutes. And the manger MR waseer is not in the office he was standing in sun to take sun bath. So please I requested to correct your Peshawar office mangment..

Ufonesim lagao offer

I'm complaining about SIM lagao offer my SIM was closed for more than two months and when I dial the code it shows that I am not able for this offer
      My number is
      [protected]
      Imran Ullah

sim lagao offer

UfoneUnnecessary credit deduction

Ufone is sending me messages that i'm using sim net that's why they are deducting my credit i'm very disappointed by them I called on their helpline there's no one to response they've set a computer robot to answer and for that helpline call they also charge credit I emailed them they don't bother it I want my credit back to hell with their network i'll not load credit anymore please resolve my problem

Ufone[protected] specifically this no

I m receiving unwanted messages through this no [protected]
          every day from about 2019 . I don't know who is it but the messaging are constantly harming my mental health.
          I had asked this person to not to text me as i don't know him. But he is still sending messages. He also knows my name. And i feel so afraid from this urging as i don't know who i it

Apr 26, 2020

Ufone — Installation for new ufone tower,

SUBJECT: APPLICATION FOR INSTALLATION OF MOBILE PHONE TOWER. To Honorabale Director of Ufone Respected Sir...

UfoneI am not receiving the message when i dial, *706# to check the min validity date of ufone super card

I am having a super card OF RS 599. Several times I sent msg by dialing *706# and they said (The message has been sent sucessfully by SMS) after this I did not recieve message. When I call help line they said we will resolve your problem as soon as possible but their is no response from them then today I call again help line and discuss my problem with them again and they said call on [protected] and they said you have send unlimited messages so thats why your SMS are get blocked so make a complain. I told them that I did not send unlimited messages even I have thousands of SMS mins in my mobile because I donot send messages except sending SMS to check my mins, validity date of super card.

UfoneCalling from unknown numbers

Ok so I am getting countless calls from unknown number someone spreads my number and now I want to block every single call from unknown number expectednumber which I mentioned to get calls from other then that no phone calls from unknown numbers pls if it's possible mere do ufone k numbers thy ek mob stole hone ki waja se sim ka mis use ho rha tha tou wo main hamesha k liye block krwana chahati hun aur ek sim hai jiska number mere ko badnaam krne k liye spread kr dia hai tou main chahti hun k mere k jis sim ka number spread hua hai us sim pe san unknown numbers ki calls blocked ho except un numbers k jo mere family members k hai ek k elawa kisi b unknown numbers ki calls muje na aye pls it very seriously meri shdi is waja se danger mei hai I really beg you guys help me out with this k muje koi unknown number ki call na aye

UfoneNetwork problem

Hamre area main Network problem hmre area main sirf Telenor ka Tower hai lekin wo bhi kam ni krta ab hum Telenor se tang a chuke hain ab Hum UFONE pe converd hona chahte hain plzzz Hum ko Tower dia jaye Hum zameen bhi den gay.
                Name.Azhar Abbas
                District.D.G.KHAN
                Tehsil.Kot chutta
                Address.Darkhawat jamal khan gharbi no.1 basti Birmani.
                Contact.[protected] - [protected]

Ufonecard activation

Today was the last day of my card expiry due to some busy schedule I forget to upload the card at 11.50 I suddenly realize I didn't upload the card I have quickly upload the card through my credit card time was 11.58.. I have received an alert from my bank.. but when I checked m my balance my previous minutes was expired. why before 12 o clock it has been expired.. so disappointing... I m using ufone since long but I must say now ufone services policy becomes poor and inflexible.
                  My previous minutes should not expire even before 12.
                  Poor service ufone

card activation

Ufoneadvertising and distribution of free sim cards

To whom it may concern,

This is to bring under attention that your workers who are responsible for distributing free SIM cards around and supposed to be working for the benefit of your customers by the way, are totally abusing their job.

They come at our doors, tell us the SIM cards are free then out of nowhere ask us for PKR 200 because they have recharged our account with credit that will stay for 3 months. And all of it is totally untrue. They charge us for nothing.
                    This has happened to my family for more than two times now. And I'm HIGHLY extremely appalled by this service of your company.

Ufonedata usage

Ufone is cutting my balance by giving me msgs that I have used mobile data where as my data was off on my mobile. This problem was previously sorted out by selecting 3g instead of 4g service. Now this time it's on 3g service that I'm facing this problem it occurred because I switched on mobile data for a little while after that I have started receiving these messages. 5mb, 1 mb are normally charged from my account even my mobile data is off. Now I have deactivated gprs but the problem is why data was charged from my account. Kindly sort out this because my complain was also rejected by the call center agent

Ufoneservice is not satisfied

Deduction of charges without any package or call use. Within minutes balance of rupees 80 was deducted after only power hour package was activated that cost only Rs 10.The reason given on complaint is use of Mbs for 15 to 20 minutes. This power hour package contains 60 Mbs also so i think there is no need to use Mbs even when there is package.The response was dissatisfying service given by the staff. So plz resolve this issue honestly.

Ufoneactivation problem

AOA,
                          I am Usman, recently i convert my network into ufone its about two weeks my sim is not working even i visited ufone franchise still problem is not solved. Now i feel regret to move on ufone network.
                          [protected] thats my number kindly solved this problem as soon as possible.

[protected] thats my number kindly solved this problem as soon as possible.

• Hu
                              Hussain Jarral Jul 08, 2019

Hi, My Name is Hussain I'm contacting you from UAE i want to registered my complain regarding my roaming number, if i try to call someone so its mention on my mobile screen that Not registered on network but fully signal indicates on mobile screen before 3 years same number i'm using in UAE so kindly do the need full and my number is [protected]).

Thanks

Ufone — service

Dear Ufone I am serving/living in askari cement wah, located in between wah cantonment and Hassas Abdal. In...

Ufone — privacy issue on ufone

Someone is constantly getting my number details from ufone and harassing me online its been going on since a...

Lahore

Ufone Mobile Companymobile tower installation

Subject: application for installation of mobile phone towers.

Respected sir/madam,

This is to inform you that we want to install mobile booster/mobile tower /wireless tower in our village there is no signal coverage my village and around some other villages. We are facing difficulty we can't take advantage from this service. I have a land,. If you have any chance to implant the booster of ufone, I offer my land for reasonable rent.
                            So kindly send your survey team for inspection
                            Name _imran khan
                            Contact -[protected]
                            Email - [protected]@yahoo.com
                            Address - village kandri, post office ripri. Near baharo dero. Taluka gambat, district khairpur mirs sindh.

Ufonebilling error

I have a problem that is not solved from November 2017. For the last 2 months my Postpaid number is blocked and since I am a bloody priority customer no one at the service center or call center can help me.
                              After being a postpaid customer for more than a decade now, when I wanted to shift to Prepay in November 2017 I was told that there are more than Rs.7000 dues on my Child/Supplementary number. I said I have been paying off my invoice every month so to that they came up with lame reasons.
                              1. The Child number activity was not billed to my Parent number to which I replied that my average billing is above 2K and it can't be of Parent number alone.
                              2. The Child Number activity was only partially reflected on your parent number bill which makes no sense. How come a service provider can say that a child number bill was divided on 2 numbers. One was reflecting on my parent number while the other half was reflecting on the Child number.
                              To this I said that I don't buy this logic and in case you were not billing me then I won't be paying you back anything you say went wrong and now you want to correct it after 8 months.

Last Friday, they came up to me and it was further found that even my Parent number was not being billed properly so I am now waiting that they will give me a bill of some lacs since I have been using Postpaid services for more than 10 years now.

For the last 2 months my number is blocked as there is an outstanding amount of like Rs.10000 on my number while my credit limit/security deposit is 2000. Out of this 10000, around 8000 is due to what Ufone claims is a billing error and penalizing me for their faults. Moreover, even the number is not in use for 2 months now but I am still being charged all monthly postpaid charges whereas I have clearly informed at the service centers/Helpline/Relationship Manager to close my number.

Ufoneufone vas, info service / horoscope

Ufone VAS, Info Service / Horoscope
                                I am using Ufone Pakistan services from its inception and 1st ever office opened at Clifton & University Road Karachi. I had subscribed to Ufone VAS, Info Service / Horoscope services from many years. The horoscopes messages delivered to me were very perfect and qualitative and on time everyday until late December 2017.

Not receiving the messages or duplication for few days, I made few complains to Ufone via, Helpline, chat and e-mail... The result is hilarious, now I am receiving messages which are totally Imperfect and Nonsense by some individual.

My humble request to Ufone authorities is that please bring back the previous source messages and let us enjoy the Ufone services again.

My request to the customers is that if any of you is still receiving Horoscope message from Ufone at his/her sim, or even any other operator anywhere in this format, please let me know. I will pay you what ever the cost is and also highly thankful.

Here is a sample message of Virgo from Ufone.

Virgo:
                                It may sound obvious, but there is a slight tendency to push for the untried and untested. This could range from careful decisions to practical matters. There's certainly progress to be made in slightly adverse circumstances, but do be realistic about what can be achieved and what can't!
                                Reply:
                                L-Your Lucky #s
                                S-Your 5-Star ratings
                                C-Celebrities Born Today
                                G-Celebrity Gossip
                                Or
                                First few letters of new Sign

Any one receiving message like this from any mobile operator in the world, please let me know.
                                Regards (Raza)
                                +[protected]

Ufone Karachisub : frequent basis face message sending failed even my package not fulfilled or utilized

AS/00070/PTA/14

Karachi

Customer Service Dept
                                  U-fone
                                  Karachi

Sub : frequent basis face message sending failed even my package not fulfilled or utilized

Dear Sir

I want to drawn the attention of problem I faced many times but all the times I ignored but yesterday evening when sending sms sales promotion to U-fone, Mobilink net work than 4 times message return un-delivered but my simple question why it happening when my 603 ( 14 days package for sending 10, 000 sms ) still active and not utilized fully than what reason I facing this problem due to u-fone management or PTA wish or permission lets decide first and resolve.

Make sure in future such problem never repeat again, U-fone have always problem to give timely reply and no one better than u-fone to waste & kill precious times when they people are speechless or have no reply than remain DUMP DEAF & BLIND, than shameless u-fone doing this what PTA is doing protecting consumer interest or protection u-fone?

I never faced any time message sending failed when getting balance thru easy load? U-fone greedy and selfish management only remember only those thing in which they have interest or protect such as getting advance balance of Rs. 30, getting new tone, activate another service or package, but have double pain on which part of body when they suppose to giving timely reply, than they act as lazy and negligence which irk consumers, than who will protect consumers interest & fight for their rights.

Thanking You