Caribbean AirlinesRefund / payment not received months after promised

reference number (3P5V4A)
Booking ref: PDDHGU... Moleca Elgin, Total Amount, $1132.92 cash payment
Booking ref: PDDHGU.. Lawmar Elgin Total Amount, $1132.92 cash payment
Booklng ref: PDC077.. Marrisa Suckra Total Amount, $1132.92 cash payment

I booked round trip tickets for my entire family for travel to Guyana in July of 2020,
Caribbean airlines cancel the flights due to the Covid-19 pandemic and the closures of airports around the world.
I was told that I will receive a full refund within 3 to 6 months from the date of purchase, so I've patiently waited, now 6 months went and now we're in the 11th month without any refund whatsoever.
I've made several phone calls to the customer services department within the past 3 months they've told me the tickets was refunded and I have to wait another 3 to 6 months more for the refunds to reflect in my account.
This is ridiculous and very frustrating that I have to be waiting so long for a full refund, I need that money as soon as possible, I have small children to take care of.
Please assist me in resolving this matter as soon as possible.!!

RESOLVED

January 5, 2022. To Whom It May Concern: On January 4, 2022 I've received an email from the Customers relations @ Caribbean airline, which stated. Dear Mr. Elgin, We acknowledge receipt of your correspondence and thank you for your patience. Our records indicate that this refund request was processed and completed on December 13, 2021. We note your purchase was via a travel agency and hence we have asked our Refunds Department to review and confirm. We will be in communication with you again within the next (seven) (7) business working days. Thank you again for your patience whilst we seek to resolve this issue. Sincerely, Customer Experience Supervisor Caribbean Airlines Limited. JUST TO NOTE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REFUND TO DATE AS OF JANUARY 5, 2022, I WAS NOT PROVIDED WITH ANY REFERENCE NUMBER BY THE CUSTOMERS RELATIONS TO VERIFY THAT THE REFUNDS WAS PROCESS AND COMPLETED. ALL THE RELEVANT BANKING INFORMATION WAS PROVIDED. (NO REFUND TO DATE)

• Caribbean Airlines's response · Jan 05, 2022

Dear Valued Customer,

We acknowledge receipt of your complaint posted on this site.

In order to address your concerns, we invite you to communicate with us via email address: [email protected]

We appreciate you choosing Caribbean Airlines and we trust that during this challenging time you and your loved ones continue to be safe.

Sincerely,