Sort by: Date | Popularity

Vacaciones eDreams S. L Complaints & Reviews Sorted by Most Reviews

Vacaciones eDreams S. L / Shady Business Practices

Th

I used edreams to book a flight for my niece. Due to the third party issue eDreams asked for a wire transfer to pay and secure the reservation. The wire transfer was completed and received by them only to have them say they could not book the flight. I asked for a refund and have been waiting a month for that refund. I have sent e-mail after e-mail getting what appears to be empty promises from them of an incoming wire transfer. eDreams required my money to secure the reservation within 24-hours, it has been over 30-days trying to get my refund. Be very careful doing any business with Vacaciones eDreams S.L. They are not an honest company, doing unhonest business.

Vacaciones eDreams S. L / flightl tickets

Ni
NICULINA POP on Jun 19, 2014

We have booked flight tickets from Cluj Napoca(Romania) to Rome(Italy) direct flight with this company for Vueling airline on July 7th/2014 and 2 days ago our flight have been cancelled and moved 2 days after that day, on July 9/2014. Nobody notice us, the flight is with a stop in Barcelona and is 2 day after the day with booked it. On July the 7th/2014 we have connection flight back to Toronto from Rome and our vacation is messed up now because of this. We called them, no answer. We talked with Vueling rep and they refund the money to this company and now is impossible to get in contact with...

Vacaciones eDreams S. L / Double Payment Refund

Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Robert Ochieng. I purchased a flight from Vienna to Helsinki and then from Helsinki to Amsterdam. The booking reference was Z6DJ59 and paid the flight cost (€ 282) through electronic bank transfer. The booking went through and I travelled as schedule in the eticket i recieved. On 01/09/2009, I errorneosly transfered the same amount to your account, resulting in a double payment. The purpose of this mail is to kindly request you to remit the same back to my account. Thank you Ochieng Robert