Menu
eDreams Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

eDreams
reviews & complaints

www.edreams.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.9 1841 Reviews

eDreams Complaints Summary

406 Resolved
1421 Unresolved
Our verdict: When using services from eDreams with a poor resolution rate, be vigilant. Understand the common pitfalls other customers have faced. Prepare thoroughly for any interactions with their customer service, and consider alternative solutions if your issues are not addressed satisfactorily.
Claimed
eDreams has claimed their business profile
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of eDreams. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
File a complaint

Newest eDreams reviews & complaints

A
11:07 am EST

eDreams service and refunds

20 dec I booked a flight with edreams for ba gatwick to madrid and as soon as I received confirmation I booked a connecting flight from madrid to nice for my daughter and partner.
As soon as they arrived at the desk (within minutes) they were told the ba flight had been cancelled for some time.
Edreams took my booking and payment for a cancelled flight.
I had to pay for them to overnight in a hotel and booked an alternative flight for the next day.

Over the course of 2 weeks I tried on numerous occasions to phone customer service at edreams. Average time 20 minutes.
I could not find a claim form on-line.
In desperation in not being able to speak to anyone, I wrote on 3 january an email with my claim, asking to send me a claim form if necessary.

For the next 3 weeks I have emailed full details and receipts and received automated responses.
On wednesday 23 jan I received an email asking me to phone customer service

I tried.
Yesterday I got through and finally spoke to a supervisor. The 'systems' were down and they were unable to help but
Ahmet ashokan promised to phone me back today.
He did not.
I have just phoned customer service again and of course was unable to speak to ahmet.
I spoke to keshalv at around 17:00. He told me they had approved to refund only the one ticket gatwick to madrid and it will take up to 6 weeks.
When I asked about my other expenses he said I must complete a claim form - which I could not find on-line and asked for by email.
He promised to transfer me to a manager.
I held on
And on
And was cut off after being on the phone for 58 minutes.
Still no satisfaction.

Edreams customer service operation is dreadful.
I am out of pocket by over £2200 but they theoretically have approved a refund of 1300 euros.

I am most unhappy.
I am most frustrated.
I have spent over 4 hours on the phone trying to sort this out.
They do not read nor action emails.
I tried to find an address and persons name so my solicitor can write to you but that also seems impossible.

Are they such a big company that they do not care about their customers?

How can I received my refund for all my out of pocket expenses incurred because edreams took my booking for a cancelled flight?

Athena robinson
+[protected]
[protected]@global.co.za

L
12:23 pm EST

eDreams fraud

I booked two return airline tickets from Johannesburg South Africa to Brisbane Australia and back online via credit card on 5 January 2019 for 2665.93 USD - Booking ref. [protected].

I cancelled the booking immediately but an amount of R39, 272.13 was debited to my credit card account. I called their client services number 00-34-934-92-05-33 and the consultant advised that the full amount would be refunded to my credit card account within 10 days. An amount of only R35, 799.05 was refunded (R3, 472.85 short) and when queried I was told to check with my bank, which I did and they advised that they only process exact amounts received.

I queried the foregoing again with eDreams and they again point the bank as the problem. I requested the consultant to provide me with proof but only received a no-reply e-mail stating that the full amount was refunded but no actual documentation processed to the bank was provided.

I visited the bank and presented the e-mail but they reconfirm that they have processed the amount received from eDreams.

It would be appreciated if you could please assist me with this matter urgently.

Kind regards
Adriaan Walters

D
1:43 am EST

eDreams cancellation of edreams booking with reference number 4070858999

I booked through eDreams last December 29, 2018 but I didn't notice that the currency stated was in R9, 076.97. I was charged by my credit card a sum of P33. 836.99 which I guess is the conversion of R9, 076.97. I assumed this was a good deal for a family trip but it made me pay triple the price I expect. Please help me cancel the booking. Thank you.

P
10:54 am EST

eDreams flights reservation [protected]

I initially contacted eDreams at end of September to enquiry about cancelling airline tickets purchased a few month prior. I was told I could cancel at any time and would only pay fee of £190 per ticket so as I had initially paid a total of 4368.77 the fees of 190x5 would be deducted from that amount. I made a further call a few days after and was told the same thing. I called in the beginning of October to cancel and was told I would have to pay cancellation fee to the airline of 195 per ticket plus 25 per ticket to eDreams plus an additional fee of around 100 to eDreams. I was extremely upset about this as had never been told this and this meant I would only receive 2230.00 from the original 4368.77 I had paid for the tickets. After asking I was told that I could try and request the airline not to pay the cancellation fee of 190 if I sent medical evidence that I had requested cancellation under ill health grounds.
The following day 16.10.2018 i spoke to Ahmed Manager at Customer service and explained the situation and issues with previous travel agents and information provided. I was told that from the 4368.77 a fee of 190 per ticket and 25 per ticket would be applied nothing else. It was agreed that due to issues I would only pay 75 to eDreams for the cancellation fee instead of 125 and that the refund would be in my bank account in 10 days. I also raised a formal complaint due to all the issues I had had, an email was sent to confirm.

22.10.18- contacted eDreams I spoke to a Manager from Customer Services Gorofe regarding issues I was told that he had requested an urgent refund and regarding the complaint I would have to speak to complaints team i requested to be transferred to a Manager I spoke to Dee and discussed the complaint after being on the phone for over 1 hour she told me she was a travel agent and would raise the complaint. I was extremely upset as I had requested to speak to a Manager.

29.10.2018 - spoke to Nikita Manager at Customer Services regarding refund and complaint after almost 1 hour on the phone I was told that as I had requested a full refund due to ill health the airline would have to review this and had up to 3 months to provide a refund I explained that the refund had nothing to do with the airline as this was paid to EDreams and I had been previously reassured about 3 weeks ago that the refund would be in my bank account in 10 days which did not happen. In respect of the airline I provided my medical notes to request that I did not have to pay the cancellation fee from the airline which was 190 per ticket. I was advised she would look into this and get back to me. I then received a call informing me that now the complaints form had been filled someone from the customer care team would have 48 to 72 hours to get back to me.

01.11.2018 - 2 emails sent I contact edreams as no one had got back to me as previously agreed I Spoke to Kushagra at around 15:45 floor supervisor at Customer services regarding refund and complaint I was told that I would receive the refund of 3.099.00 although they could not send an email to confirm and give me a date as this was being considered by the customer care team who were working on the case I explained the situation again and that no one had contacted me to discuss complaint and that this situation was impacting on my health and that I did not understand the situation as they should have refunded me the 3099 which they had initially agreed I would receive and then look into the remaining money - cancellation fees I had requested the refund under ill health grounds. He told me to ring tomorrow and request to speak to Head office I explained every time I ring I am on the phone for around 1 hour and requested him to ring the head office and ask to ring me tomorrow he was really reluctant but agreed to do so.
Again as expected I was not contacted.

On 07.11.2018 I received an email from eDreams stating that a refund would be sent to my account in 2 parts with total amount of 3099.50

I contacted EDreams on 14.11.2018 and spoke to Birendar travel adviser despite having requested to speak to a Manager. I asked when I would receive the amount stated on the email but also status of my complaint and request for the full refund of 4.368 under the grounds of ill health and the way I was treated by eDreams and the various contradictory information given by various different people every time I rang. After waiting for 20 min I was told that the head office advised I would have to wait for a further 72 hours when they would contact me. I again raised the same issues and impact this was having on my already ill health and requested this to be recorded.

17.11.2018 - No one contacted me following the 72 hours I emailed eDreams again no reply. I later received an email to confirm the refund has been completed. Finally I had received part of the refund. I then sent an email requesting an update about my formal complaint and full refund

On 21.11.2018 I then received the following email:
"Thank you for waiting our response.
The amount refunded by the airline is 2224.50 GBP, due to the wrong amount information provided we have refunded 875.00 GBP as commercial gesture.

The total amount refunded now is 3099.50 GBP, no extra refund will be provided.

We remain at your disposal for further information."

I was extremely distressed with the email as the amount I had received was for the cancellation refund which since the early enquiries I was reassured I would receive.

I sent the following email on the same day.

"Again that information is wrong I was told if I was to cancel the flights I would be refunded 3099 pounds in respect of the airline cancellation fee I was told this was about 190 per flight and eDreams cancellation fee was 25 per flight and subsequently told a further 100 pounds fee. I was told that a full refund would be considered with evidence which I provided from medical notes. Therefore I continue to request a full refund plus compensation due to all the stress this has caused and the conflicting information
I continue to receive ". I have yet to receive a reply I have resent this email various times.

I am extremely disappointed and upset with the poor service I have received especially when I have been unwell and the disregard that edreams has for its clients. I have sent numerous emails and made numerous calls throughout since I first made enquiry about cancellation and sent hours on the phone, when I have been reassured someone would ring me back this never happened apart from once and when told I would receive refund within a certain time scale again this did not happen. I had to take time off work to make the numerous calls and feel angry about the way I was treated.

I wish a full refund under ill health grounds and a compensation for the way I was treated but also how edreams has dealt with this situation.
I look forward to receive a response otherwise will take this further.

Patricia Vaqueirinho

Update by Patriciavaqueirinho
Dec 18, 2018 10:59 am EST

I want this matter to be resolved with refund for the cancellation fees and compensation for poor service and wrong information I was provided and how this impacted on my health.

View 0 more photos

I wish this complaint to be removed

9:52 am EST

eDreams hotel flight booking

Made a flight and hotel booking through edreams. I was told that booking couldn't be completed because my card was declined. However, my card was debited $950.89. When I called they told me that only the hotel was booked and the flights were not. When I asked for hotel confirmation I was told it would be sent to me but I didn't receive anything. I called the hotel where the booking was made and they said they don't have any reservation for me at all. I called edreams back and asked to have they hotel cancelled, they responded that the hotel had a no cancellation policy. I called the hotel back again and was told for a third time that no booking was ever made for me. They are rude and refusing to resolve this issue. I'm missing $950.89 with nothing to show for it and would like my money back now!

3:36 am EST

eDreams booking reference no [protected]

I booked a roundtrip ticket from auckland to queenstown and back for total ticket price of $959.19 broken down as follows: jetstar-$738.26 and eDreams-$220.93. this is evident in the confirmed ticket emailed to me.
however, my credit card had 2 separate charges as follows: jetstar-$1, 031.66 and eDreams-$220.93.

please refund the excess amount $293.40
thank you.

monette agmata

P
4:44 pm EST

eDreams payment error

I tried to book multi city flight Tokyo - Bangkok- Bangalore-Tokyo for two people yesterday night(Dec 13).
Total cost of the tickets was 123000 yen.
There was error while payment, amount of 91000 yen got deducted from my credit card account and due to that ticket is not issued. I don't have any reference number as booking is not completed.

Please refund the 91000 yen.

Update by Pradeep2748
Feb 22, 2019 1:11 am EST

Resolved.
Thanks.

C
11:55 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

eDreams unauthorized credit card charge

Booking reference [protected], email: [protected]@hotmail.com

I made this booking on Jetstar JQ791/JQ786 TQ Booking Reference VFG8UC, via Kayak to your website which quoted the price in AUD, which was competitive (you were even quoting that this price was 22% cheaper than regularly charged for this route). I made this booking today, December 4, 2018. Going further through your booking process, prices were quoted in $$ but no currency. Received your booking confirmation and under "Payment" section, quoted total cost $502.28 (Jetstar $378.85, eDreams: $123.43) with remarks that this was converted to local currency. Local means where I live, right? I gave you my address, its in Australia. So AUD right? Wrong. You charged my credit card for this amount in USD! Total in AUD was AUD 781.68. JQ charges normally AUD 512 return for these flights! So AUD168 more expensive! Phoned your help line (took about 45 minutes to connect)and they mentioned they could not do anything because I went through the US website and I should have noticed that the amount was in USD! At no time did I notice that I suddenly went through a US website with amount mysteriously going from AUD (as quoted on website) to USD. I am assuming that this was an error because I don't see you doing this on purpose so I'm asking you to cancel this charge of AUD168.96. I invite you also to go through the booking process via Kayak and your own site yourself, and even try Jetstar directly. You will then see how far out of line this charge is. I would appreciate your immediate attention.

R
3:04 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

eDreams adding family name order number [protected]

my name is rachel shalom
order number [protected]

more then 2 mounts im tring to solve problem that i made when i made
i need to change the name famly name to be the same as in the passport
there need to be meytal ben binyamin shlomo
and i typed only meytal shlomo
i did not get any relevent answer i have opened more the 12 service call
i have called the airline support

the swiss airline said there is no problem to mack the correction but oit is the agant responsibilty to do it
and if they do not knoe how they can call us and that it is not problem to do the change
i have to say that im willing to pay for the correction

please help me to do the name coorection

best regards
rachel

6:45 pm EST

eDreams air flight.

on sept 19 I booked 5 tickets with edreams was on the phone for over 5 hours. they had many mistakes with name on tickets. then told me that one of the names can be changed at the time of check in so I left it how it was.
on nov.07 2018 I called to arrange my seats then I was told that my fight had been cancelled due to payment declined . after on the phone for over one hour and half I was hung up on. after being yelled at I was hanged up on.was told there was no payment taken which was not true.

after I the call I called my bank and was told there was a change made from edreams.so then I called back edreams telling me that they could not make the change and would not be able to aboard the plan

8:48 am EST

eDreams u03wib

Wie sie sicherlich wissen, haben mich im letzten jahr die bürokraten on Air baltica nicht von Berlin aus, nach Duschane fliegen lassen.Ich bin mir sicher, dass man mich am flughafen in dush. nicht zurückgewiesen hätte. 2016 habe ich problemlos ein visa dort am flughafen erhalten!
Ich weiss, dass ich einen gestzlichen anspruch auf rückerstatung von steurn und flughafengebühr, innerhalb von 3 jahren habe!
ich möcht Sie bitten, die beiträge bis zum 14.11.2018 auf mein paypal konto zu überweisen (wie meine e mai adressel)

M.Beder

Erholungsstrasse 4
42103 wuppertal

Germany

K
11:42 pm EDT

eDreams purchased ticket

Hello! I bought ticket from Dublin to Helsinki on Tuesday 30.11. My flight was supposed to leave 3.11 and coming back to Dublin 6.11 - operated by Lufthansa. I bought tickets through you only because of the price. I did googling and I found you. I started reservation and when I pushed purchase-button price was 157€! Something came up and I had to change the date of my flight and then I opened my confirmation email and I saw that the price was 268€! How is this possible? You never told me that final prize and never even notified that I have to double check my confirmation very carefully. It went also to my trash-folder so I didn+t even see that I got email from you in the first place. I called to your customer service and he didn´t know how to help. I booked another flight with same prices but with different agency and the price was exactly what it should have been. And I am flying with same Lufthansa flights. I googled also on your site again and the prices where the same lower amount than before. Something just happened with the payment and I will not accept that. I really need you to pay me back 111€ which you cheated on me.

Here on attached picture you can see prices which I googled yesterday.

My friends told me not to ever buy anything from you - I really hope you proove they wrong on this.

K
3:09 am EDT

eDreams [[protected]] cannot get refund more than 20 days without reason

Oct 2 : Edreams cancelled my flight due to their system error and they said I can get my refund within 10 days.
Oct 22: I checked my credit card account and still cannot get so I call again. They said they need my bank account number and swift code! WTF! They will not contact me if I did not call and they need me to wait for another 10 days to get back the money.
Nov 1: I checked my bank account again and still cannot get so I call again. They said something rubbish and asked me to wait another 10 days! WTF again! Why I have to wait another 10 days!

Please return my money ASAP!

6:04 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

eDreams unauthorised use of card

My SAGA platinum account [protected] has been charged £100.05 on May 21 2018 with the reference 74579168142042933392450 and another reference [protected].

SAGA have given me an authorised code 017802.

I have absolutely no idea what this is for and suspect it is the fraudulent misuse of my card.

Can you give me details of this transactions please.

Michael Evans OBE

D
9:53 pm EDT

eDreams ticket flight

Today, Oct 25th 2018 at 10pm, I bought a ticket flight from Denpassar to Lombok for Fev 15th 2019 at eDreams webpage. They advertised a good price but after I fill all the information (including the credit card) the price just changed by over C$50, which is doubled the price that was confirmed before. I called them right after the payment confirmation in order to cancel and they refused it. My reference number is [protected].

J
6:03 pm EDT

eDreams flight

I was using skyscanner to find a flight. when I found one I wanted, I chose edreams to buy the ticket. after I put in my credit card info and got the confirmation, I saw the price had gone up by about 30 euros.

when I called edreams to complain I got a rep from india who was very defensive. he said something like they added tax and a service fee and this was normal

when I asked f these fees show up on the website before I pay them he would not answer my question. when I asked how many people per day complain about this he also would not answer and started giving me some long talk instead.

when I asked to talk to a supervisor he said they will just tell me the same thing. I had to ask him three times. then he put me on hold for a few minutes. then he came back and said they are in a meeting.

so beware of this company

I chose them because they have been around a while and I knew their name. It is hard to believe they do such a dishonest practice

C
3:16 pm EDT

eDreams no refund and no valid explanation

I booked a flight in April on Ryanair Athens/Crete through edreams (my mistake) booking reference [protected]. Ryanair informed me a few days later that the flight was no longer available and I informed edreams. Ryanair refunded me the price of the airline ticket but edreams kept my $95 "reservation fee". I had to rebook myself on Aegean airlines, which by the way cost $145, so what did I pay $95 for? Also, I had purchased insurance for this flight.

I have been trying to resolve this matter and have been either ignored or told that they are working on the issue . That was in June and there has been no further contact.

A
11:28 am EDT

eDreams assistance

Today I called Edreams Spain for information regarding my flight, booking ref.[protected] and when the voice guide asked me what language I want to choose for the assistance, I chose Italian. Francesca who answered in Italian said she can't help because she is Edreams Italy and I need to call back and have the Enhlish assistance no problem, but she was very rude and don't think is a problem solver at all.
My call was at 17.51 on October 9th
Anyway, spoke to other guys as well who didn't yet solved my problem.
I am not happy at all because made 4 calls to Spain already without yet an answer
Regards

J
8:29 pm EDT

eDreams double flight booking

On October 3, 2018 at around 9:00 pm, I made an online flight booking from the Philippines to Thailand and then to Hong Kong then back to the Philippines for three passengers. The travel will be at the end of November 2018. Towards the end of the online booking process, there was a proxy system error or something to that effect. Since there was a system error, I thought there was no confirmed booking so I returned back from the start of the process. The second try was easier since all the information needed were already given since I already provided those information earlier. Until finally, all the processes were completed with no error. But to my surprise, I found out through my email address that I made a double booking.

The Manila to Bangkok flight is with 2 different airlines (Cebu Air and AirAsia Zest)
The Bangkok to Hong Kong flight is with the same airlines (Thai Airasia)
The Hong Kong to Manila flight is with 2 different airlines ( Cebu Air and AirAsia Zest)

All the three flights are on the same date but different time of departures.

What shall I do to cancel one booking flight and to refund what was charged to my credit card account.

Please help. Thank you

G
Gordon111
, GB
Aug 28, 2019 11:28 am EDT

A similar episode happened with me. They cancelled one set of tickets but I got no refund despite unanswered emails. I find edreams customer care is abysmal. To be sure I wont be using them again and will discourage others from doing so. In my case the confusion was caused by no acknowledgement of first booking and no money taken from my account. As soon as the second booking was made I got an acknowledgement and found both booking fees were then taken from my account. AVOID THIS COMPANY - USE THEM AT YOUR PERIL.

T
8:11 pm EDT

eDreams intermediary travel agent

I purchased an airline ticket through edreams for $884.78 on Feb. 13, 2018. I had to cancel my flight due to relocating to another State. I was told, on July 3, 2018, on a recorded line that they have NOT listened to or shared with me as I requested, that I would get a full refund within 2 -12 weeks. There was no conversation about waiting 2-12 weeks for a response to my cancellation, I was told I would get a refund within 2-12 weeks. After 4 months of waiting I get an email with a no-respond option stating there would be no refund.

eDreams Customer Reviews Overview

eDreams is a popular online travel agency that offers a wide range of travel services including flights, hotels, car rentals, and vacation packages. Our reviews show that eDreams is highly rated for its user-friendly website, competitive prices, and excellent customer service.

Many customers appreciate the easy-to-use interface of the eDreams website, which allows them to quickly search and book flights, hotels, and other travel services. The website is also available in multiple languages, making it accessible to a global audience.

eDreams is known for offering some of the best prices on flights and other travel services. Customers appreciate the company's price comparison tool, which allows them to compare prices across multiple airlines and travel providers. Many customers have reported saving significant amounts of money by booking through eDreams.

Another major selling point of eDreams is its customer service. The company has a dedicated customer support team that is available 24/7 to assist customers with any questions or issues they may have. Customers have praised eDreams for its prompt and helpful customer service, which has helped to resolve any issues quickly and efficiently.

Overall, our reviews show that eDreams is a reliable and trustworthy travel agency that offers competitive prices and excellent customer service. Whether you're looking to book a flight, hotel, or vacation package, eDreams is a great choice for all your travel needs.

eDreams In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of eDreams is clean and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find the necessary information. The layout is intuitive, with clear menus and search functions, ensuring a smooth user experience.

Booking Process and Ease of Use: The booking process on eDreams is straightforward and hassle-free. The website provides step-by-step instructions, allowing users to easily select their travel dates, destinations, and preferences. The search results are displayed in a clear and organized manner, making it simple to compare and choose the best options.

Flight Options and Availability: eDreams offers a wide range of flight options, including both domestic and international routes. The website provides comprehensive search results, displaying various airlines and flight times. Users can easily filter and sort the results based on their preferences, ensuring they find the most suitable flights.

Pricing and Competitive Offers: eDreams offers competitive prices and frequently provides special offers and discounts. The website compares prices from different airlines and displays the best deals prominently. Users can also set price alerts to be notified of any price drops, helping them save money on their bookings.

Customer Service and Support: eDreams provides reliable customer service and support. They offer multiple channels for assistance, including phone, email, and live chat. The customer service team is responsive and knowledgeable, addressing any queries or concerns promptly.

Trustworthiness and Security: eDreams is a trusted and secure platform for booking flights. The website uses industry-standard encryption to protect users' personal and payment information. Additionally, eDreams is a reputable company with a strong track record in the travel industry.

Additional Services and Features: In addition to flight bookings, eDreams offers various additional services and features. These include hotel bookings, car rentals, travel insurance, and airport transfers. Users can conveniently book all their travel needs in one place, saving time and effort.

Mobile App Experience: eDreams provides a mobile app that offers a seamless booking experience on the go. The app is well-designed and user-friendly, allowing users to easily search and book flights, manage their bookings, and access travel information from their mobile devices.

Loyalty Program and Rewards: eDreams offers a loyalty program called "eDreams Prime" that provides exclusive benefits and rewards to its members. These include discounts on flights and hotels, priority customer service, and access to special promotions. The loyalty program is a great way for frequent travelers to save money and enjoy additional perks.

Overall Customer Satisfaction and Reviews: Overall, eDreams has received positive reviews from customers. Users appreciate the user-friendly website, competitive prices, and reliable customer service. The platform's wide range of flight options and additional services also contribute to high customer satisfaction.

How to file a complaint about eDreams?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the necessary details to create one.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with eDreams. Make it specific and clear, such as "eDreams Refund Not Processed" or "Overcharged by eDreams for Flight Booking".

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, provide a detailed account of your experience with eDreams. Mention the service you used, such as flight booking, hotel reservation, or car rental. Describe the nature of the problem, including dates, locations, and any specific details of the transaction. If you attempted to resolve the issue with eDreams, include the steps you took and the company's response. Clearly articulate how the issue has personally affected you, such as financial loss, stress, or disruption of travel plans.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents that support your complaint, such as receipts, confirmation emails, or correspondence with eDreams. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy.

6. Filing optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to quantify any financial losses you have incurred due to the issue with eDreams. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, specify what resolution you are seeking, whether it is a refund, compensation, or another form of resolution.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness. Ensure that all the information provided is correct and that your desired outcome is reasonable and clearly stated.

8. Submission process: After reviewing your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to officially file your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: After submitting your complaint, regularly check your account on ComplaintsBoard.com for any responses or updates. Engage with any follow-up questions or requests for additional information to help resolve your complaint.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

eDreams contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with eDreams?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with eDreams Customer Service. Initial eDreams complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for eDreams above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about eDreams. Discuss the issues you have had with eDreams and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.