Having problems with GoToGate?

GoToGate Customer Service Contacts

+1 646 558 7089 (United States)
+44 203 794 7674 (United Kingdom)
+61 281 887 187 (Australia)
+64 397 46 868 (New Zealand)
+32 28 953 972 (Belgium)
+420 296 180 467 (Czech Republic)
+45 70 807 312 (Denmark)
+353 15 268 328 (Ireland)
+60 392 121 602 (Malaysia)
+31 207 989 105 (Netherlands)
+63 22 313 126 (Philippines)
+65 31 572 707 (Singapore)
+27 318 197 058 (South Africa)
+82 707 488 3572 (South Korea)
+41 315 449 887 (Switzerland)
+44 203 365 0130 (Israel, Saudi Arabia, UAE)
+44 207 943 2838 (Bulgaria, Slovakia, Ukraine)
+852 30 081 583 (Hong Kong, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam)
Miami, Florida
Mon24h
Tue24h
Wed24h
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GoToGate Customer Service. Initial GoToGate complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GoToGate above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GoToGate. Discuss the issues you have had with GoToGate and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

GoToGate Complaints & Reviews

GoToGateFlight bookings

Absolutely disgraceful customer service and a total rip-off. I booked a return flight which was cancelled due to Covid. I contacted the airline for a refund who advised l was entitled and they would make a note against my booking, but that l had to go back to the agent to start the process. Long story short, Gotogate advised l could have a refund for one flight and a credit for the other. After an exhausting 9 months of emails, online submissions and phone calls in trying to get a refund for both flights, l finally received a refund less the hefty handling charge for one flight. I was told in writing that l could use the other flight as a credit prior to 3 June 2021. I was further advised that even though l had paid for flexible flight changes, l wasn't entitled to change
outside of 24hrs of flying. Today l rang to book a flight with my credit but was advised l was too late and the credit had expired. I queried the date as this was contrary to their email and was within the 12 months of the intended departure date. I explained this had been dragged out by them because they had not provided a suitable resolution in time for me to use a credit which they have now withdrawn. I was told if l wanted to complain l could do it online. Do not book with Gotogate, ever! No matter what response Gotogate come back with, the fact is they did not help me at all through the process, nor pass on the refund that the airline had said l was entitled to, delayed the outcome then retracted the credit. If they are interested in rectifying this, l want my refund.

GoToGateRefund for cancelled flights

I booked two return flights with GoToGate back in November 2020 to Turkey from Manchester UK, the return flights from Antalya to Manchester were cancelled by JET2, on 7th October 2020 Jet2 informed me they had refunded my money back to GoToGate and should request this from them which I did.
    GoToGate have still not refunded me after 4 months they email on the 1st and 15th each month saying they have received the refund from JET2 and its being processed. I have called them numerous times and they said we will look into it but still not been refunded. I called again today 22 Feb 2021 and they said they have put it as a priority which they told me the last time I called on 1st Feb 2021.They first told me it takes 6/8 weeks to process due to the covid virus !!! not 4 months and still no action.
    I have also read that they dont pay all the refund as they deduct process fees from it .
    GoToGate operate out of Sweden Head Office, Dragerbrunnsgatn, 46 6th Floor, POBOX 1340, S-751 43 Uppsala Sweden. I have written a letter to this address to see why they have not refunded me and I will await their reply.
    The UK Tel number for GoToGate is [protected] but this is not in the UK its in Mumbai India.

GoToGateBiggest fraud company never book your ticket through this agent u will suffer as I am suffering

Worst booking platform ever. I wish I would give them Zero rating never ever booked with this agent they are biggest cheats they will take all your money. They are the worst agents never had any experience with other airline. They are deducting my money from the airline as well as their charges inspite of the fact that the airline has cancelled the flight. Worst please dont ever book form this Agent GOTOGATE are BIGGEST CHEATERS. please spread this message. Its over an year and I still didn't get my money. No contact no response there is no customers services. they just take your hard owned money and vanish. I did a big mistake by not reading their reviews before booking the ticket and now im suffering. I have attached the emails received from GOTOGATE.

GoToGateUnpaid cancelled flights

I am still waiting for my money to be returned from a flight that's was cancelled in October 2020 flying with Turkish airlines booking reference v67kma and yet I am still waiting for your company to refund me my money ive been informed that Turkish airlines have refunded my money it's your company who have not given me my money back
        Alison bond
        [protected]@yahoo.com

• Bw
            B W James Feb 22, 2021

I am the same, Jet2 refunded for the two cancelled flight from Antaya to Manchester in Oct 2020, it was refunded back to GoToGate on 7th Oct 2020 but they still have not refunded me, they keep sending email on the 1st and 15th of the month saying being processed .
            I have called them on [protected] which is not a UK number its in Mumbai India and they promise to put it as a priority today 22/02/2021 they have told me this numerous times but no outcome .
            If you do manage to get a refund they will deduct a process fee !! I have read on the net 55 pound per flight which is outrageous .

GoToGateLack of refund for flight cancelled in March 2020

Gotogate are refusing to use the correct booking reference to request a refund from Etihad airlines, dishwasher going on since April 2020, they insist that they know what they are. doing!!!
          I have contacted Gotogate approximately 18 times over the last 9 mnths, each time they say the request has been made, each time when I contact Etihad they say a request has not been made, I am now no longer able to contact Gotogate on the telephone and the twice monthly emails I receive telling me the request is "pending" do not allow a reply to be made! !
          Gotogate is using booking code OYE 5KO, this is not a valid booking reference.!
          They should be using CZE JFP . Etihad tells me that using the ticket numbers will.also gain a refund these are [protected] and [protected].
          As they were business class seats the amount owed is over £3, 000. We had to pay £4, 700 for a return flight,
          Etihad have asked me to request a " refund application number" from Gotogate but it is impossible to do this
          Keith and Jennifer Temple

GoToGatelack of refund for flight cancelled in March2020

23.01.21

In October 2019 we booked 2 business class seats on return flights from Heathrow to Sydney with Etihad Airlines, we booked through Gotogate.

We flew to Sydney on March 9th 2020 and we were due to return on April 18th. This flight was cancelled due to the Pandemic. On March 23rd we tried to contact Gotogate without success, we contacted Etihad and were given a flight from Sydney to Heathrow leaving on March 27th. We were given a NEW booking reference of CZE JFP. On March 24th this flight was cancelled. We eventually managed to book a flight to Heathrow on a Japan Airlines flight at a cost to us of £4, 700.

In April 2020 we asked Gotogate to claim the refund from the cancelled Etihad flight using the new booking reference. We accepted that at this time Gotogate would be very busy so didn't contact them again until the end of May; from then on we contacted both Etihad and Gotogate multiple times. Each time Etihad said a request had not been made for a refund, Gotogate said it had! Each time we contacted Gotogate we emphasised the need to use the new booking reference we were repeatedly told and I quote "We know what we are doing" I also asked Gotogate to quote the ticket numbers.

Eventually we were unable to contact Gotogate on the phone and we began to receive twice monthly emails, each email said the refund was "Pending" whatever that means. The emails also quoted the incorrect booking reference.

It is now over 9 months since our original request was made and we are at an impasse. We are out of pocket by £4700. The amount due by refunds is well over £3000.

We feel that compensation is also due for the delay and distress caused to us both.

At the time of booking we purchased a "Support Package", obviously a waste of money!

The original booking reference was: OYE 5KO this is NOT to be used, it is no longer valid on Etihad's system. The NEW valid booking reference is CZE JFP

Etihad also say that quoting the ticket numbers will gain us the refund, which are: [protected] for Keith Temple and [protected] for Jennifer Temple. The order numbers is: KZU JDS.

We would appreciate a speedy response and satisfactory outcome,

Keith & Jennifer Temple
            c.c. Etihad Airlines

GoToGaterefund

My Flight to Malaysia was cancelled in March 2020 and refund request was done. However nothing was processed until June, and since then every month i received the same below message. Despite calling every month nothing is being done for my refund,

This is the status as of today for order L2C8FU.
              Booking reference: NDZCL9

Refund request received

We have received your refund request.

Refund application to Malaysia Airlines

We have requested a refund from the airline.

Waiting for Malaysia Airlines to process the application

GoToGateNo Refund

Booking number - OX3JNR
                Order number - L36W6N

In early November I called Gotogate to understand whether my flight to Budapest on 4th December 2020 was still happening as a result of COVID. I was notified on the call that the airline I was flying with (LOT Polish Airlines) had cancelled the flight. Following this, Gotogate informed me that they would apply for a refund from the airline. This had also been reflected on 'My Bookings' on their website. The airline have advised individuals who are currently waiting for a refund not to call them. I have emailed them twice to receive no response regarding the status of the refund and attempted to call them, to only be cut off. I have also been checking the application under 'My Bookings' and the status has not changed since November 2020.

GoToGateLack of service for refunds to be processed

Hi, firstly I have received a message that the seat booking for the original booking did not go through and I was going to be refunded and this was on 16/11. I then waited for this refund until I got a further notification that the refund was processed and I would receive the payment in 3-5 working days...this was on 16 December, I have still not received that refund. While this was happening I actually cancelled the entire booking due to my country getting a second wave of Covid this was around the 6th of December, I first called and confirmed with your called centre that air Seychelles would provide a refund [ You can check the recorded calls for this confirmation] and until today I have only received a mail on the 15th of December saying that it is being processed and that you have sent a request to the airline.

So now I have completely had enough of your company's horrific service and continuous excuses and of course the way the company is actually structured in terms of getting through to one point of access to actually chat to someone who can assist me in getting these problems and refunds sorted out. They always say I need to lodge my complaints/queries on another point of call on your website and someone will then assist me, which no one ever does. I have spent ridiculous amounts of money waiting on the line to try and chat to a call centre agent for a faster response numerous times sometimes for hours! I then send mails which I get no response to and have dropped calls allot of the time.

I understand this is different circumstances that we are going through with Covid and that your company has many queries etc to process [As you always mention on the calls while I am waiting] but I cannot continue to accept this complete lack of service and communication that I am getting from your company. I have chosen to use your company for the main reason to assist in dealing with the airlines etc so when instances like this occur I know that I have someone who can assist me in getting refunds etc, but I have realized that it is far easier to actually deal directly with the airlines etc because your company is pathetic, and goes against all principles of TCF. I want the manager of the cancellation/refund department to contact me immediately to sort this out? If this does not happen in the next working day I will escalate this complaint further to the ombudsman and take this to all forms of social media and trip advisor because this lack of service and blatant use of excuses cannot go unnoticed by the rest of the public!
                  I will await your call as I have completed my contact details above in this submission form, but just in case your company has another petty excuses here it is again +[protected]

GoToGaterefused flights

my booking reference numlhy booked with gotogate in the uk was with airline qatar airways the booking refernce numlhy 2 person, on check in at bangkok for flight qr831 we was held up by staff manager that resulted in not boarding the reason flights was void and tickets cancelled we must pay again for our booking but to managers office in airport the demanded cost was $1250, for the same booking and same flights this i refused and we was told vacate airport.
                    on y complaint i have just been told lies i have demanded a explanation that has been refused unless i sign a disclaimer for that no fault would be against qatar air staff or the agents gotogate i have refused to this, a full refund of my flights was ordered by qatar air to be refunded by gotogate who has not paid this

[protected]@hotmail.com

GoToGateRefund due to flight being canceled

My flight was canceled in June 2020 and Airline confirmed that they have refunded Go to gate flight money, still I haven't received refund back from them.

Every time I speak to them they say that they are submitting the refund form and still no refund.
                      I have had awful experience with Gotogate, please do not book with this airline as you will be very disappointed with their service.
                      I am student and every time I call I get fake promises for my refund.
                      I spoke to them again today and as soon as I have mentioned refund she hanged up on me.
                      DO AVOID BOOKING WITH THIS AIRLINE AS YOU WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Many thanks

GoToGateRefund Request

We booked flights through G2G - Order No - L2FWS4 Booking Ref: L3P6RS

Flights for our family (Frank/Deborah & Jake NOBLE) were to Canada (Lon - Van/ Cal - Tor; Tor - Lon) for Jul/Aug.

Flights did not go ahead due to Covid.

We requested a refund for all 3 flights.

G2G have emailed us fortnightly since 1 Aug with the following message:

This is the status as of today for order L2FWS4.

1. Booking reference: L3P6RS

Refund request received
                        We have received your refund request.

Refund application to Air Transat
                        We have requested a refund from the airline.

Waiting for Air Transat to process the application

We rang AIR TRANSAAT today and they cobnfirmed that they have NOT received a request for refund from G2G. They state that G2G need to complete a request for refund via the BSP link. THIS HAS NOT BEEN DONE AND WE WILL NOT RECIEIVE ANY REFUND FROM THEM UNTIL IT IS ACTIONED.

CAN YOU PLEASE GET THIS ACTIONED!

We would appreciate an update ASP.

GoToGateFlight canceled by the airline no Refund

Order number L4U8A9, Booking reference LGGFOT. Flight from Tel Aviv to New York (connection in London) on 29 Oct 2020 was cancelled by the airline British Airways. I was notified on the cancellation in mid September and immediately applied for a refund.
                          BA refunded the money to Gotogate on October 2020. Since mid September, when I was notified about the cancellation, Gotogate didn't refund my money. Every time I call them, they just keep repeating the same lie: "wait 1 more week".
                          Since the cancellation by the airline in mid Sep it's already been 14 weeks, and it will be 15 weeks in Jan 1 when Gotogate will send me another automated email about my refund pending (after approval and reception of the money from the airline).
                          I will never ever purchase an airline ticket with Gotogate again. They are liers, they stole my money, in those hard times.

GoToGaterefund for cancelled flights

passengers Miss Anastasia James and Mrs Arina James.
                            I have contacted JET2 and you received the flight refund on 7th October it was sent to GotoGate on this date and I was told you should refund me.
                            You said I would be refunded between 6 - 8 weeks, its now 10 weeks and you only update on 1st and 15th of the month so the next email wont be until 1st Jan 2021 so that will be 12 weeks, I believe you will not refund me so I am about to take legal advice over this matter unless you refund me ASAP.
                            I will never book flights with GotoGate again.
                            Mr Brian James.

GoToGateRefund

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Travel agents

The issue that I have experienced was: I bought from Gotogate via their website a year ago 2 tickets from Tel Aviv - Copenhagen (29 September, 2020 ) and back (11 October, 2020 ) and paid -807USD.
                              Both flights were cancelled and I got emails from both companies (Norwegian and Aeroflot) that they sent the full refund, and I should get the money back from the travel agency (Gotogate).
                              I never got the refund and Gotogate cannot be reached on the phone. I sent them several emails and also sent them an apply on their website, but they keep send automatic responses…
                              I attach the relevant emails.
                              Please let me know if you can help me get a refund from them.

Dec 11, 2020

Go To Gate — Flight prevented by coronavirus not refunded

Booking number L2YLBY Order number L2YLBY Original departure date 03/17/2020 Dear sir or Madam, case...

GoToGategetting a refund for cancelled flights to Australia Sydney for me and my wife

Hi
                                having been trying to get a refund from gotogate since April 2020 for flights to Sydney Australia with Singapore Airlines. they was sending e mails every 1st & 15th of the month, then on the 1st Oct said my refund was being processed, have heard nothing since. on phoning them they do not talk to you so other than e mail there is no way to contact them.
                                order no KYZ1S1 airline ref VNYQN3 my e mail is [protected]@outlook.com can you help?
                                regards Guy

Nov 17, 2020

GoToGate — Cancelled flight waiting for refund or open flight credit

Flights was book and paid in January 2020. Agency Used was GOTOGATE - Flight: S8TM6B Order Number: L2M05T...

GoToGateRefund

I have been waiting ages for a refund for a flight booking which I had to cancel due COVID. EZYJET told me on 11/07/20 they had refunded £49.98 to Gotogate who should the refund my credit card. This has not happened despite countless calls and emails.

The booking details are,

Booking ref. K1K2V4V
                                  Order No. L31DL1
                                  Flight. No. U2854/20MAR
                                  Gotogate Case/Tracking No. [protected]
                                  My name. Ian Todd
                                  email ian. [protected]@hotmail.com

GoToGateFlight refund for cancelled flights more than 3 months

It has been more than 10 weeks since the flight got cancelled and the refund request was processed. I have still not received any refund. The phone agents are extremely unhelpful. I had paid to gotogate and must get a refund immediately from you. This is unacceptable and unethical.
                                    Adnan Ali

Flight refund for cancelled flights more than 3 months
                                    Flight refund for cancelled flights more than 3 months

• Bw
                                        B W James Dec 16, 2020

I've had the same problem since 7th October 2020, they promised refund 6-8 weeks, its now 10 weeks, next email not due until 1st Jan 2021 so that will be 12 weeks, they are a very bad company and I will never book through them again, they don't answer the phone regarding refunds and emails are just repeated on the 1st and 15th every month with the same message "still in progress".