Menu
GoToGate Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

GoToGate
reviews and complaints

www.gotogate.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.1 542 Reviews

How responsive is GoToGate's customer service?

10 Resolved
509 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how GoToGate handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with GoToGate and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Claimed
GoToGate has claimed their business profile
Write a review File a complaint

GoToGate reviews and complaints 542

Filter reviews by rating
7 reviews
16 reviews
Sort by:

Newest GoToGate reviews and complaints

12:00 am EDT

GoToGate Proceed with Caution: Mixed Experiences Reported

As someone deeply invested in the travel industry, it pains me to see the varied experiences customers have had with Gotogate, Inc. While some have praised the efficiency and ease of booking, others have faced significant challenges. It's crucial to approach booking with caution, considering the reported issues with cancellations, refunds, and customer service. Your travel plans deserve the utmost care and attention, so proceed with vigilance when considering Gotogate for your next journey.

P
11:27 pm EDT

GoToGate Good

It's very cheap price,and genuine, when I booked ticket after I read the reviews, manymore negative comments and 1/5 reviews only I was afraid but God grace last week I went back Riyadh to trivandrum. Overall I'm satisfied

10:18 pm EDT

GoToGate Great Airtvrl

An easy way to travel anywhere with Garuda Indonesia is through online ticket booking via Airtrvl in 30 minutes there is a message to my email, I recommend it to my friends, this is an online ticket booking that I highly recommend, Airtrvl is great

Is GoToGate legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals GoToGate as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 1% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, GoToGate stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering GoToGate should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

GoToGate earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: GoToGate achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

GoToGate has received 7 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Gotogate.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Gotogate.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Gotogate.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with GoToGate, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

According to our analysis, GoToGate appears to be offering travel services on their website. While many travel companies are legitimate, it's important to be cautious and do your research before booking a trip to ensure that you are getting a good deal and not falling victim to a scam.

Several mixed reviews for GoToGate have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.

GoToGate website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While GoToGate has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 1% of 519 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • GoToGate protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.
  1. Pros
    2. Non-competitive pricing at times
    3. Inflexible change/cancellation policies
    4. Potential for hidden fees

GoToGate So quick to charge but atleast 6 months fir a refund

The worst agency to deal with lack of customer service, and supervisor that most of the times won't get back to you. They also use the airline as an excuse for refunds. I encourage you to pay a little more and book with a different agency and save yourself a headache.

GoToGate Totally safe and cheap

I received my flight reservation soon after I booked the flight. I could see my reservation on the website of the airline, so it is absolutely safe to use gotogate. I needed an e-ticket, I contacted gotogate via facebook and they sent me the e-ticket 2 days later. I am very satisfied.

GoToGate Gotogate never again

NEVER AGAIN.
Not to reach site not working in during start after covid-19 stay hour online by phone from Europe. Booked flight two companies return flight within one hour canceled by company and then started the problems having only a departure ticked. Cancellation to Airline, airline send to Gotogate and they don't answer phone.

GoToGate Very nice company

We ordered a pair of tickets to Cyprus and back to Israel.
We were under huge pressure because we only looked at the reviews after booking.
We really expected problems from the moment the order was closed...
To my surprise and of course also to my joy, everything went smoothly and the price was excellent.
Even when using the customer service chat, there was a quick response

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GoToGate Worst experience ever with gotogate? They owe me 3.523,56?

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER WITH GOTOGATE ? THEY OWE ME 3.523,56?

ORDER NUMER GOTOGATE: LI21W0
BOOKING NUMBER GOTOGATE: TXDPXM

E TICKET NUMBER: ***/61
LUFTHANSA AIRLINES REF: LPKTKE(LH)
SINGAPORE AIRLINES REF: LPKTKE(SQ)

-----
A year ago, I was booking my XMAS trip 2022 to Singapore/Sydney Australia.
It was a goal... a dream? to look forward to!
GOTOGATE made it a nightmare?
And I am still enduring it!

-----

22/02/22 - 14h52 - Purchase of my XMAS trip 2022 to Singapore (3 days) & Sydney (18 days)
05/07/22 - 18h00 - I received an email from tripcase.com mentioning "the airline
Has performed a change of your flight times ?. At that time, all my 6 flights appeared (BRU > MUC; MUC > SIN; SIN > SYD; SYD >SIN; SIN > MUC; MUC > BRU).
05/07/22 - 18h31 - I received an email from tripcase.com mentioning "the airline
05/07/22 ? 19h02 - I received an email from tripcase.com mentioning "the airline
11/07/22 ? 06h46 - I received an email from tripcase.com mentioning "the airline
11/07/22 ? 07h17 - I received an email from tripcase.com mentioning "the airline
11/07/22 ? 07h48 - I received an email from tripcase.com mentioning "the airline
18/08/22 ? 17h22 - I received an email from tripcase.com mentioning "the airline
10/10/22 - 12h10 - I emailed a question about my flight that never got answered by GOTOGATE
14/11/22 ? 15h02 - I received an email from tripcase.com mentioning "Important information about your trip the airline has CHANGED THE TIME OF YOUR FLIGHT times ?. My 1st flight from Brussels to Munich, planned on Friday 16th 2022, was MISSING! I did not notice it back then! It was not mentioned CANCELED!
16/12/22 ? 16h00 ? D-day. I'm at the airport. There is a national airline strike in Belgium but my flight from BRU to MUC is till on, but? GOTOGATE did not booked me for it? The nightmare began. I worked in Travel Retail and knew that if I missed my first flight, I would miss al my 1.355,31? trip to Sydney, via Singapore. I cried? Queued at the customer care area, they kindly offered to book me on the flight from BRU to MUC but it was fully booked already? I cried again? And I tried to call GOTOGATE? Lufthansa? Singapore airlines? No one spoke French, luckily, I'm an English speaker but imagine if I was not! Solution less and coatless, I took at taxi back home? miserable?
17/12/22 - 06h00 - Woke up super early to reach easily Indian call centre working for GOTOGATE? Tried my best not to yell at the 10 people I spoke with during 2 endless hours... After I mourned my trip to Singapore? I couldn't give away Sydney so I booked a flight last minute with United airlines for 2.101,95?
22/02/23 ? 08h00 ? I purchased my XMAS trip 2022 a year ago and it did not fully happen due to GOTOGATE. I haven't been reimbursed, nor heard from GOTOGATE?

I'm a single woman, living alone.
I have hardly been so desperate in my life.
How many interests did GOTOGATE earned with my money since February 22nd 2022?

I lost:
- 3.523,56?
O 1.355,31? - 22/02/22 - Trip booked GOTOGATE (That never happened?)
O 66,30? - 22/12/16 - Taxi from airport to home (Day I was supposed to fly?)
O 2.101,95? - 22/12/17 ? New trip to Sydney, only, with United Airlines?
- My trip to Singapore & visiting my friends and kids
- 7 days of vacation = a week being depressed and trying to connect to GOTOGATE!

NEVER EVER BUY A FLIGHT FROM:
- GOTOGATE
- ETRAVELI
- TRIPCASE

GOTOGATE, pay me back ASAP!
Thief!
You should be ashamed!

Mrs Le Moulec

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GoToGate This company is not bad

This company is not bad. I just returned from Miami using this company. Initially, I was unsure due to the reviews, but my friends and I had no problems with the flight. I would recommend it. Additionally, I suggest downloading the planes app for any updates that may arise.

Read full review of GoToGate and 4 comments
4 comments
Hulkwo
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

In my distress, I accidentally booked two tickets with Gotogate for my nephews funeral. I booked the wrong date. I immediately called them asking to change date. They said I had to read out to the Airline (Breeze). I did. *** refunded the money back to them. They said they never received it. So I am in distress, I rebooked for correct date immediately afterwards, not realizing I am dealing with a scam company. They said my credit card didnt go through although I have these two charges showing on my account. I have called them constantly and they give me a different excuse every time. I am already stressed trying to get to the funeral and dealing with them has been a nightmare. I have reported it to be bank. When I reached out to them again the agent told me it will now take several months because I have my bank involved.

K
K
Kinpita
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

scammed - no legit phone contact either to correct anything, run around constantly, notified credit card company too

HempFortune
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I booked a flight from *** to *** on February 21, I realize I booked the wrong date, call them back to have them cancel, I made them hold my phone call while they doing the cancellation to make sure I got an email from them of the flight is cancel. I know the US law any airline or broker do business in , we have 24 hours cancel with a full refund. they promised me a refund the next day I got an email the refund off partial not a full amount, waiting for two weeks hoping the rest, March 3nd call them demand for the rest of refund and also told the customer service about the law and Ill file a complaint to bbb. He promise someone will look into it and get back to me within 48hrs. Nothing for two weeks. Today I call my credit card and theyll dispute with the gotogate and refund the rest to my account.

Joro
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The worse company to book a flight we had a scheduled change we change the time on our flight we were told everything has been updated on the day of travel got to the ticket counter was told there only one flight was scheduled.In order to go to *** we had to purchase tickets to depart and we will be refunded from go to gate we been waiting a 1 year and half very upset.Can someone please help us ?

G

GoToGate I have been dealing with this matter since December 3, 2020

I have been dealing with this matter since December 3, 2020. It is now February 20, 2021 and I have not heard of a status update from Go to Gate. I will be filing a better business bureau complaint and will look at filing charges against this company for fraudulent activity. I had booked a flight to Tunisia back in late November 2020 to be married in December. I checked in for my flight at Winnipeg International Airport and was REFUSED boarding because I did not have my COVID test result which falls out of my hands and required me to REBOOK my flight. I called Go to Gate customer Service and was on hold for over an hour and still did not get through to anyone. I'm at the airport, frustrated, and cannot reach an agent. Finally, I returned to home to try again in the evening hour, as this seems to be a less busy more convenient time since your customer service reps are in a different time zone (INDIA) and to my dismay, I had several rude representatives who showed ZERO compassion, empathy or support in finding a solution. I had one representative tell me and my fiancé that a new ticket would cost over $5000 dollars (ridiculous)! I finally spoke with a decent gentleman who said that he would send an email to customer care department who deals with refunds. I was happy with this and thanked him for being so helpful. Because I was getting married in three days, and go to gate wouldn't resolve my problem or rebook my ticket, I had to book another ticket with a different agency... this cost me another $1500 dollars! Three weeks had passed and I still hadn't heard from anyone. Upon my return back to Canada, I continue to make several attempts in calling to have my refund processed. I had made three calls to Lufthansa (air carrier) deferred me back to Gotogate citing that they are the owners of the ticket and that gotogate would be the ones to authorize a refund while gotogate cites that Lufthansa has to remove the no show status on the ticket (which is not accurate because I did show up to the airport and was REFUSED boarding due to COVID-19 policy. Also Lufthansa does not own this ticket so it is up to Gotogate to settle the refund and regarding my apparent "no show"I had taken my COVID test in the time frame I was told I needed to produce a negative result in order to fly. What happens in regards to how soon The result is available to me is beyond my control and therefore I should not be responsible for losing out on my money because of this. I was at the airport checked in and as soon as I knew I couldn't board my flight, I immediate called this agency NOT GETTING THROUGH due to long wait times. Again, this is not my fault!

Read full review of GoToGate and 3 comments
3 comments
E. Abbey
Mar 29, 2024 6:51 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I booked a flight 4 days ago on April 6th 2023. I have received notice that I am unable to fly at that time due to unforeseen circumstances. I tried to cancel my flight with ample time to allow the airline to fulfill the seat. The flight is not until May 18th which is ~38 days away. In accordance to GoToGate's policy, they claim the following:"Airline regulations generally do not permit refunds of canceled tickets. We must always comply with the airlines regulations and cannot make our own exceptions. However, in some individual cases it is still possible to have airline tickets refunded." They state they must comply with the airline's regulations and cannot make their own exceptions. I believe this is fair and just. So I visited Spirit Airline's website to check their policy. Their cancellation policy states I can receive a full refund with a $69 fee given my departure date is between *** days away. Great news, I can get my money back with a $69 fee. Stings a bit, but acceptable. So I call GoToGate and speak with a representative. They unapologetically offer me $1.40 in flight credit if I want to cancel my flight. That's less than 1% of my flight price because unforeseen circumstances arose within 7 days of placing my order. That is blatantly unacceptable, and goes directly against their own policy.

C
C
C. Lynn
Mar 29, 2024 6:15 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

To whom it may concern, This ***, I am going to briefly state my complain against Gotogate online travel agency which is addressed below. *** I bought a ticket from the mentioned agency for in Dec 2022 and the ticket was for LA to *** by Turkish airline. Few days before ticket date, the airline make changes of the time of flight and per their policy they gave me the option to request for full refund if I do not accept the changes. So I requested for the refund but airline asked me to proceed the refund request through travel agency because the ticket was not taken from airline directly. I made a refund request through agency and they start the process. I left the country on Feb 2 2023 and I was not intown for a while so they thought, I wont be back to follow up the refund, since I was not available, they closed my case and emailed me that the refund is not possible in this case while they refunded the money from agency. I requested airline to update me about the status of my ticket on 4/9/2023 and they mentioned that it was refunded. I explained the whole process in detail in the file attached for your references. Considering all supporting documents attached, I kindly request you to open my complain file and makes the agency to refund the full amount of ticket ($901.56) to me. I appreciate you time and consideration in advance, Best Regards

IslandShcam
Mar 28, 2024 12:44 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased tickets round trip tickets from *** to *** through gotogate/allegiant on March 21st 2022 for the trip to take place in August 2022. I had to reschedule the trip for January 2023. Allegiant cancelled my trip in January 2023 on October 5th 2022. Allegiant sent my money back to gotogate and gotogate received the money on October 25th 2022. I have yet to receive the refund. Every single time I call gotogate they say they will escalate to refund and I'll receive it in a few days. I truly don't understand how it could possibly take almost 6 months for a refund. I feel like they are keeping my money from me.

9:42 am EST

GoToGate flight refunds

I purchased 2 tickets to Bali with Thai Airways through Gotogate in october 2019 for £1,153.66. Shortly after Thai airways went into liquidation. Gotogate refused to refund saying they need to be refunded by the Airline first.

Fast forward to 2024, i speak with Thai airways who confirm via email they refunded Gotogate my full ticket cost in October 2023 !

I have tried to contact Gotogate, the customer services people no longer recognise my booking reference. The customer services people emailed me to say in line with Airline policy i cannot be issued with a refund ! Gotogate have held onto my Money since October 2023 and dispite proof from Thai air, they wont refund it.

email proof from Thai air is available on request

Claimed loss: £1153.66

Desired outcome: full refund

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified GoToGate representatives only. If you are affiliated with GoToGate, please claim your business to access these details.

A
8:19 pm EST

GoToGate No refund!

I booked a ticket, canceled it within the hour, and received an email confirming that the refund would be completed in 2 to 5 working days. However, it's been over a month, and I haven't received anything. I've been calling customer care every week for an update, but each time, I get the same response: "escalated to the transaction team." They are not providing any transaction number or any updates at all. I have been very patient and polite. Now they are disconnecting my calls while keeping me on hold.

L
3:45 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GoToGate Refund not given/ been given the run around

My flight for 1/12/2024 was canceled by the airlines on 1/11/2024. A refund was requested by GoToGate on 1/11/2024. I still had not heard anything by 1/19/2024 so i reached out to Southern Airways to ask about a refund. They said I qualify for a refund but they need to hear from GoToGate so they can provide a waiver code. GoToGate is saying they reached out to the airlines but still as of today (1/26/2024) the airlines states that they have not received anything from GoToGate requesting a refund. I have received emails from Southern Airways confirming that they agree that I should be issued the refund but they need to hear from GoToGate directly. GoToGate is still saying today (1/26/2024) that they have reached out to Southern Airways but have not heard back from them. I have emailed GoToGate the correspondence between myself and Southern Airways and have heard nothing. I just want my refund that Southern is saying in entitled to.

Claimed loss: $389.97

Desired outcome: Full refund

8:58 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

GoToGate - Reservation - wrong return flights

Order 40-[protected]. Good evening, I have been trying to reach an agent that can resolve my issue with no avail. I recently sent a complaint form and the reply I received was that booking was not at fault and my issue was with American Airlines. Because my issue still has not been resolved. I would like to request you review my case again. I am requesting...

A
7:43 pm EST

GoToGate Customer Reference Number 40-[protected]

his is Adam Everitt. I have been a long-time faithful customer with Booking.com. I had to cancel my Flight from Honolulu to Manila on 03 September 2023 Customer reference number, 40-[protected]. I worked with Philippine airlines to get the refund and eventually they agreed because of the nature of cancellation. The money has been received by booking .com. I was told that there was a 90 day waiting period before I could get my refund and that date was December 24, 2023. on January 4, 2024 I received an email stating that it was sent back to my credit card. I have called multiple times over the last 5 months to get this fixed. I called again and again from Jan 4th till today January 22. The customer service center explained to me that it was a technical problem within booking.com and that it was sent to the back office for processing. As of today January 22 I was told that payment was sent back to my credit card on January 15 but to no avail I have not received the credit. I really dont understand as to the holding of my money as I am paying interest on that money and booking.com has offered no compensation for the cost to me. Please forward my emaill to Corporate Office in Amsterdam to notify them of this customers displeasure. I hope that this email will be taken very serious and the funds be sent back and compensation issued due to the fault and failure of booking.com.

Adam Everitt

Desired outcome: I would like Booking.com to provide the refund that I have been requesting for 5 continuous months. In addition compensation should be provided as I have been paying interest on my credit card since.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Booking.com representatives only. If you are affiliated with Booking.com, please claim your business to access these details.

B
2:06 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GoToGate Will not refund me on flights that the airline canceled

Booked flights through Gotogate to fly with Nokair. The Airline cancelled both my going and return flights. I have sent about 20 emails but they are coming up with all kinds of excuses. It is quite obvious to me that they are trying to get away with it.

Here are some details:

I do not know what numbers you require so I am giving all I have.

1) booking number: [protected]

2) My flight MDC2T5

3) Nok Air Airline ref no: [protected]

4) Nok Air Airline ref no: [protected]

5) Booking Reference : VVPDMR / [protected]

6) Email to me: Please be advised that flight number DD526 Don Mueang (DMK) to Phuket (HKT) on 27 September 2023 will be cancelled due to operation reasons. You are entitled for one of the following options;

7) E mail to me: Please be advised that flight number DD527 Phuket (HKT) - Don Mueang (DMK) on 16 October 2023 will be cancelled due to operation reasons. You are entitled for one of the following options;

Claimed loss: £96.64

Desired outcome: Would like to get my money back. Being over 7 monts now.

O
5:06 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GoToGate Cancelled flight ticket not refunding the bank charge

GoToGate canceled my order and I got refunded me some days later. However, when I had paid them, there was a consequent bank charge which they refuse to take in charge.

Even the refund received was less than what I paid due to the exchange rate.

But at least they could have refunded the bank charge during the payment because the cancellation occurred from their end.

They did not even give me a new ticket and told me to check with the airline directly.

I got the worse experience.

Claimed loss: $ 50

Desired outcome: $ 27I am not claiming for the exchange rate lossI am claiming for the bank charge incurred at payment stage

R
8:05 am EST

GoToGate Hidden Tickets change policy

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Travel Company (Trip.ae) which is part of gotogate global

The issue that I have experienced was: I Tried to change my flight after the flight. That was clearly stated in fare rules for a penalty. Trip.ae agent told me that it is not allowed and it is written at them but not shown to client and refused the change completely.

It occurred on: 29/12/2023

This meant that This affects me to lose 1,288$ as i can not use my trip.

refund or voucher with same value.

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply to this email address.

Yours faithfully,

Ramy Abdelbaky

[protected]

Booking Reference YRCZH order number MQ1RAN

Egypt, Cairo, New Cairo, Rehab , Group 69 Building 9, Flat 21,

New Cairo Egypt

Claimed loss: 1288$

Desired outcome: refund or voucher with same value

View 0 more photos
8:20 am EST

GoToGate Dishonesty/fake promises/Not at customer oriented(GOTOGATE, MyTrip.ae, and Flight Network, are owned by the same parent company.

I purchased my ticket from Auckland to Dubai through the Gotogate booking website, the airline had changed the flight schedule, making me eligible for a refund, and Gotogate assured me that in two weeks I will get my refund, till today 5 weeks gone by, I haven’t received my refund, several call I made, still they lying to me airline didn’t send a refund, I had the worst experience with this company. I highly suggest that you avoid booking with them, even if they offer much cheaper tickets. They caused me a lot of trouble when I tried to get a refund for my tickets.

G
11:19 am EST

GoToGate Cancelation and refund

I bought a ticket to the UK via gotogate.

Ref MJFSHE

I was notified on 11 October 2023 that airline had cancelled my ticket, did I want a refund? - obviously yes! Since then, nothing!

No proof of cancelation, no news on refund.

Each time I reach out (about 12 times) I get told to wait.

When I contact air france, they indicate they cant talk to me, but they cant see any evidence of communication with gotogate?

This must be a giant scam!

Claimed loss: ZAR13583

Desired outcome: Refund

GoToGate In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of GoToGate is clean and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find the necessary information. The layout is intuitive, and the search function is prominently displayed, allowing users to quickly search for flights.

Booking Process and Ease of Use: The booking process on GoToGate is straightforward and hassle-free. The website provides clear instructions and prompts, guiding users through each step of the booking process. The interface is user-friendly, and it is easy to select travel dates, destinations, and preferences.

Flight Options and Availability: GoToGate offers a wide range of flight options and has a vast network of airlines. Users can choose from various airlines, routes, and schedules to find the most suitable option for their travel needs. The website provides real-time availability, ensuring users have access to the latest flight information.

Pricing and Competitive Rates: GoToGate offers competitive rates for flights, allowing users to find affordable options for their travel plans. The website compares prices from different airlines, helping users find the best deals. Additionally, GoToGate often has special promotions and discounts, further enhancing the affordability of their flights.

Customer Service and Support: GoToGate provides excellent customer service and support. Their customer service team is responsive and helpful, assisting users with any queries or issues they may have. The website also offers a comprehensive FAQ section, providing answers to common questions and concerns.

Refund and Cancellation Policies: GoToGate has clear refund and cancellation policies, allowing users to easily understand their options in case of changes to their travel plans. The website provides information on refund eligibility, cancellation fees, and the process for requesting refunds or cancellations.

Additional Services and Features: GoToGate offers additional services and features to enhance the travel experience. Users can add extras such as seat selection, baggage allowance, and in-flight meals during the booking process. The website also provides information on travel insurance options and car rental services.

Trustworthiness and Security: GoToGate is a trusted and secure platform for booking flights. The website uses secure encryption technology to protect users' personal and payment information. They have established partnerships with reputable airlines, ensuring users can trust the reliability and safety of their bookings.

Overall User Satisfaction: Overall, users are highly satisfied with their experience on GoToGate. The website's user-friendly design, competitive pricing, and excellent customer service contribute to a positive user experience. Users appreciate the wide range of flight options and additional services available, making GoToGate a preferred choice for booking flights.

Pros:

• User-friendly website design
  • Competitive pricing
  • Wide range of flight options
  • Excellent customer service
  • Clear refund and cancellation policies

Cons:

• Some users may prefer more customization options during the booking process
  • Occasional technical glitches reported by a small number of users
How to file a complaint about GoToGate?

Here is a comprehensive guide on how to file a complaint against GoToGate on ComplaintsBoard.com:

1. Log in or Create an Account:
- If you already have an account on ComplaintsBoard.com, log in. If not, create a new account to proceed.

2. Navigating to the Complaint Form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. You can find this button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the Title:
- Summarize the main issue with GoToGate in the 'Complaint Title' section.

4. Detailing the Experience:
- Provide detailed information about your experience with GoToGate. Include key areas such as transactions, nature of the issue, steps taken to resolve it, personal impact, etc.

5. Attaching Supporting Documents:
- Attach any relevant supporting documents to strengthen your complaint. Avoid including sensitive personal data.

6. Filling Optional Fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you are seeking.

7. Review Before Submission:
- Review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it.

8. Submission Process:
- Click the 'Submit' button to submit your complaint.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Ensure to follow these steps carefully to effectively file a complaint against GoToGate on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact GoToGate customer service

Phone numbers

+1 (646) 558-7089 +44 203 794 7674 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with GoToGate?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GoToGate Customer Service. Initial GoToGate complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GoToGate above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GoToGate. Discuss the issues you have had with GoToGate and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.