Sort by: Date | Popularity

Godish.com Complaints & Reviews

Godish.com / SCAM

Pl

I welcome any comments from Dish Network regarding my complaint against godish.com a.k.a. Today's Satellite, inc. I believe Dish Network has some responsibility as it pertains to my complaint. Godish.com claims to originate an average of eight hundred to twelve hundred new customers a day for Dish Network. I discovered hundreds of other individual's complaints against godish.com just like mine on numerous internet sites. The following is my complaint: June 2, 2010, Napa, CA - I recently established Dish satellite service through godish.com over the telephone. The phone order processing...

Godish.com / FALSE ADVERTISEMENT CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD

Ed

These people are complete rip offs. They claim everything is free the representative told me there was going to be a flash charge to my credit card of about 79.99 which would fall off in a couple of days just to make sure my credit card was active so dish network could charge my card every month. Well it never dropped off and when i disputed it they claimed that it was suppose to stay on and that I knew it even though I stressed on the phone with them to make sure it would not be there. They also did the same thing to my father around the same time. They are a complete rip off and Dish Network knows it and refuses to do anything about it.

Godish.com - Oklahoma / lied about locals, then haven't returned amount when I cancelled same day

Ju

Offered a special of 200 hd channels, cinemax for 1 year for 1 penny, 5 HBO channels, FREE local channels for a low price. After asking 2 more times if they were sure that I could get the local channels in my viewing area, Lawton/Wichita Falls. Once I gave info for credit card to sign on, and it was removed from my account, I am told that the only way that I can recieve the local channels is to pay a one time fee of $270 plus a monthly charge of ..., didn't hear the price because I had signed on for free locals with an additional 5 dollars a month after 6 months. I cancelled the account...