Burger King — whopper jr.
I had to wait 10 minutes in drive through to make an order, when I went inside it was longer. I ordered all my whopper Jr with extra pickles. Of course when I get home NO pickles on any of them, and my burger had lettuce with the core still in it, the outside piece of onion that was to big for my burger. This is unacceptable and a disgrace to your company. Burger King was my first job and I still remember the quality and care we were taught to put into everything we made. Very disappointed...
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item
- Burger King - payroll revision
- Burger King - poisoned food!
- Burger King - application/questionaire
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink
- Burger King - poor service/food
- Burger King - service