2413 Del Rio Blvd, Eagle Pass, TX, 78852, US
Fri:7:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Burger Kingfries soaked with oil

Came to buy a Bacon King burger meal. Once i recieved my order, i bit a fry and immediately spitted the fry out because it was cold. I then reversed my vehicle and advised the female employee of the fries being cold. Moments later the employee gave me the fries back. As i bit the fry, it tasted nothing but oil. I squeezed the fry and the tip of my left index finger and left thumb were covered in oil. I also notice that the fries were not golden in color but had a darker oily color. I then entered the business and requested to speak with the manager on shift. As I spoke with the male manager, i explain to him of the situation. The manager spoke to me in an unprofessional manner, by asking me "what's wrong with them?" I told him " the fries are oily". The manager then told me " I was there when the fries were freshly taken out". I told the manager "I used to work at a burger king and i know when fries have been there to long or reheated by dipping them in the oil once again. I requested the manager to get me fresh fries. BURGER KING STORE #23561