Burger KingRestaurant management

B Dec 26, 2020

Ok, so my sister works at Walmart...and told me they had to go 'cash only ' all day today because of AT&Ts issues after the damage the HQ suffered.

I pulled into Burger King in Loudon Tn tonight and the line was moving extremely slowly. I finally get up to the window and hand over my card and the employee makes an exaggerated show of swiping it like ten times and then informs me that it won't work because of the ATT&T issue in Nashville. I have been waiting 45 minutes...so I pay cash to get my food and be on my way.
My problem is. ..that I then realize they are intentionally NOT informing customers at the drive thru speaker that their card reader is not working, with the expectation that after waiting for and excessive amount of time on their food that people will pay in cash after expecting to use the card.
Of course Burger King will ultimately make more money this way instead of customers cancelling their orders when realizing the wait is going to be an extra 30 minutes while the employees stand there and reswipe each card acting like they dont know what's going on...when they've known it for 18 hours!!

[censored] You've lost my future business