Buffalo Wild Wingscustomer service

The customer service at this location was horrendous. We were never provided with napkins, we were never checked on to see how our food was. The waitress never came to fill our waters the during the entire meal. The only time we saw our waitress again was when she came to give us the check after we had to ask someone else to find her for us because we had been sitting at the table for over 20 minutes after we finished our meal just waiting for the bill. She had an attitude and was rude toward us. We had asked for "to go" containers for our leftovers which she never brought out to us. I have never had such bad service at any restaurant I had ever been to before.

Gl
Oct 20, 2019

Comments

• 12
      Oct 20, 2019

Further more this incident caused me so much stress. I was so angry that what happened that I took my anger out on my mother. I slapped her hard across the face and punched her. Now she is considering pressing charges against me.

Oct 20, 2019

@Fistyse What did this just turn into?! My mother passed away of cancer just a few months ago and I would NEVER have taken out my anger on her; especially like that! This is very devastating.

•   Oct 20, 2019

@𝙂𝙇1234 oi, retard! you aren't the op! you fail to do this EVERY TIME: the small circle next to your name of the day NEEDS TO MATCH THE NAME! WHAT IS WITH THE 12??? it should be GL!

Oct 20, 2019

@𝙂𝙇1234 I did not write this!! My mother passed away and this comment that someone forged is very upsetting to me.

•   Oct 20, 2019

@GL1234 Just know that the non [censored]s here know how to tell the difference. don't worry about it. there is someone [or more] who takes the name of particular ops and says the same crap.

they beat the person they were with at the time and how cps was called or the police.
    they were raped by daddy.

Oct 20, 2019

@Fistyse Thank you for your feedback.

•   Oct 20, 2019

It’s our resident imposter Click both names to see.

@SubSquirrel Thank you.

•   Oct 20, 2019

@SubSquirrel Sub! Where have you been?

•   Oct 20, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Missed me?? WiFi was down for six days or so. No internet or email was hell.

•   Oct 21, 2019

@💰👑👝🍎🍇🍉🍓🎄🎁🎋 Supposedly the town had no WiFi. Everyone we asked about it had no WiFi. I had no email or connection with people and it was tough.

•   Oct 21, 2019

@SubSquirrel Dafuq???

•   Oct 22, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Yeah, no Netflix or email. Supposedly a CNA fixed it but I hope it wasn’t just resetting it.