The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bank Of America Refinance — wont give a closing date for refinace
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I applied for a home refinance in april it is now august almost 5 months later, I can not get them to give me a closing date for this loan the possessor has rarely contacted me and when I contact them they need more information, I have provided everything they have asked for in a very timely fashion. After calling today to find out when this loan will close or the return of my 500.00 application fee I am not getting any answers. Then the processor gives me some bs about you may need more income to qualify for this loan this is bs.
If it took bank of america 5 months to figure out I don't qualify there is somethings really wrong down there.
More Bank Of America Refinance Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service
- Bank of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account
- Bank of America - closed my account for no reason
- Bank of America - claims department
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers
- Bank of America - bad customer service
- Bank of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank of America Financial Center - credit card
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing