Menu
Bank of America
customer service contacts

Bank of America
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

1345 complaints
450 resolved 895 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Bank of America. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile Q&A

2 3
More phone numbers

Bank of America website

Bank of America working hours

Mon 8:00 am - 11:00 pm Tue 8:00 am - 11:00 pm Wed 8:00 am - 11:00 pm Thu 8:00 am - 11:00 pm Fri 8:00 am - 11:00 pm Sat 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Sun 8:00 am - 8:00 pm

What category is Bank of America related to?

Bank of America is related to the Banks category.

What are the social media accounts of Bank of America?

What is Bank of America's Facebook?
Connect with Bank of America via Facebook at Bank of America
What is Bank of America's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Bank of America on YouTube at Bank of America
What is Bank of America's LinkedIn?
See Bank of America's portfolio on LinkedIn at Bank of America

Frequently asked questions about Bank of America products and services

What does Bank of America do?

Bank of America is a financial services and investment bank company in the US.

How to contact Bank of America?

You can contact Bank of America by phone at +1 315-724-4022 or on Facebook Messenger. For best assistance, you can find contact details for specific departments on the Bank of America contact page.

Where's Bank of America headquartered?

100 N Tryon St., Charlotte, New York, United States - 28255

View more questions & answers

Overview of Bank of America complaint handling

1344 Bank of America reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 20, 2006. The latest review Bank of america edd card locked/closed and claims i called about denied yet emailed later they want to reopen claims to look again was posted on Jun 18, 2022. The latest complaint Fraudulent Charges allowed on my account by BoA was resolved on Feb 04, 2022. Bank of America has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 1344 reviews. Bank of America has resolved 450 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Bank of America?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bank of America Customer Service. Initial Bank of America complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bank of America above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bank of America. Discuss the issues you have had with Bank of America and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Bank of America’s complaints

J
1:42 pm

Bank of America - Prepaid unemployment card

in April of 2020 I filed for unemployment in Kentucky. Before notifying me of approval a card was sent to my address without requesting or my knowledge in July and was loaded with $4,169.96. After waiting for unemployment office to deposit the funds to my bank account for extended period of time I reached out and was told a prepaid card will be sent to my...

H
4:59 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Bank of America - Bank of america edd card locked/closed and claims i called about denied yet emailed later they want to reopen claims to look again

Ive been trying since dec. Of last year to get clarification on charges on my boa edd card from nj only to have it locked and funds frozen like 8 millionj other people and everytime i call in be told to go to the branch with two forms of id. I have three times and they told me within 48 hours my card would be unlocked yet ... Guess what ... It was never...

M
11:01 pm

Bank of America - Checking Account

In September 2004, I deposited over $230.000.00 dollars in my checking account # 4306006698. This was the only account I had open. when I received my first statement, my account had changed from checking to money market. by no authorization from me. your branch manager on Centennial Avenue was the one who was supposed to resolve the matter. after giving her...

View 0 more photos