Bank Of Americacredit problem

L Review updated:

I have a credit score of 748. My credit card statements were lost/mis-directed and I was late on a payment. My introductory 0% rate credit card immediately jumped to 16.99% costing me over $200. B of A policy is that upon request their manager will call within 24 hours. Eight days later I called back and finally spoke with a manager. If I had been a B of A customer in any other way, in addition to the credit card, I may have had some leverage to have the introductory rate reinstated. However, I am now stuck paying the extra interest, but I just sent the full payoff amount so they won't get more than the $200 out of me. I requested that I be put on their 'do not solicit' list and told Clinton P., the manager, that if they made a mistake and contacted me that I too would be unable to show any mercy and I would push the situation as far as I could. I'll never consider B of A with either my personal or my company accounts again. Credit Unions have been so much easier to work with!

• Updated by Mike j Miller · Jul 24, 2018

I have contacted B of A four times in the past three weeks
    my email address is [email protected]
    the last four of my Social are 2325.
    I paid off my motor home mortage account 2902010001513
    eight weeks ago and still do not have the title
    and the lien is still active with Ohio BMV.
    My next step will be to see a lawyer.

• Ka
    Karl Wolff Feb 26, 2007

I was in your same situation. Citizens need to band together and get some debt forgiveness legislation passed. I'm now paying evilly usurious rates and am having difficulty making any headway with paying off my credit card. My rate hike was uncalled for, since my payment record was very good. I think this has a lot to do with the new bankruptcy legislation that passed a couple years ago and having Senator Joe Lieberman in their pocket to write said evil legislation.

• Mi
    Mike j Miller Aug 15, 2018

I have contacted B of A four times in the past three weeks
    my email address is [email protected]
    the last four of my Social are 2325.
    I paid off my motor home mortgage account 2902010001513
    eight weeks ago and still do not have the title
    and the lien is still active with Ohio BMV.
    My next step will be to see a lawyer.

Jay20180812 Aug 15, 2018

An associate literary hang up the phone on me after 35 mins on the phone with them. Wow, closing my account and staying away from them.

Sarjo Ngum Aug 20, 2018

I haven't use your site for a month so why did y'all take that amount of money from my card you guys are scamming people, refund back my money ASAP

• Bb
    Bbb1978 Sep 03, 2018

Bank of America should have their contract yanked from the state of California. Deposits are always late. Unauthorized charges consistently hit the account and BOfA does nothing to resolve in a timely fashion. They are a fraudulent bank and should not be in business. They're rude, incompetent, and down right a bad bank.

Joyce H Sep 10, 2018

I will like the intent of the inheritances not to change in the bank to give to important positions in the community. I do not wish my name to be changed to another or the intent against the will. [email protected]

Jas4123 Sep 19, 2018

My question is in regards to the state depositing money into my account and not be able to access my funds till the following day!! Is a program that the state set up with the bank so it should be deposited into the account and I should have access to that immediately ! I think it's kind of silly that they make you wait a day to access your funds

• Sh
    shirke Oct 03, 2018

I have deposited cheque on 4th September '18. It was bounced but still not return cheque. I want to redeposit this cheque to the bank. Please do the needful.

• Mi
    Mike 321 Oct 15, 2018

I just received notification of garnishment. I am claiming my exemption.
    I am filing for chapter 8 bankruptcy.
    My bankruptcy attorney is:
    Rick Mickelson
    101N Main Ave
    Sioux Falls, SD 57104
    605-977-4873

• Lu
    Lucky5505 Nov 11, 2018

I want to file charges with Aetna, reconstructive surgery, my fathers coroner, his prison regional medical where military age and NYU Langone state hospital and US Health and government services where may have instruments and access to my social and deceased father with his health insurance where want charges for 1/08 MT Sinaii as a minor Hennessy

• Xx
    X!X Nov 13, 2018

Bank of America did not pay out the promotional bonus I should have been paid. This is truly the worst customer service I have ever received. Even among big banks they rank worse than Wells Fargo. I can't see myself doing business with them in the future.