Appstar Financial Logo

Appstar Financial

Having problems with Appstar Financial?

Appstar Financial Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Appstar Financial Customer Service. Initial Appstar Financial complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Appstar Financial above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Appstar Financial. Discuss the issues you have had with Appstar Financial and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

AppStar FinancialCredit card processor

I sold a boat, the charge was approved, delivered the boat, then the next day Appstar wanted documentation, sales slips, contracts, warranty, my dealer license you name it they wanted it. After a lot of back and forth they denied payment saying I wasn't approved to sell boats. I am a Pawn Shop and a licensed used vehicle dealership bonded and licensed, I can not always tell what I may have to sell. Then they said I only had a 300 charge limit really?? Why would I keep a processor that approves charges and when it fits them or when Covid-19 hit and sales are slim they pick and choose what they will or will not honor. I am the one that could have lost the sale, They have attempted extortion, unapproved debits from my bank accounts under different sister companies, Now they have attacked my credit bureau. All equipment was returned, account closed and I am the one out because they breached the contract.

S

AppStar Financial — $500 for cancellation

A man from AppStar Financial called me few months ago and ordered credit card processing for less money then...

appstar.netcredit card processing lies

I was promised "next day funding" by sales rep for appStar. He even made a phone call and let me speak to a 'manager', confirming next day funding. So after signing up and switching over, of course, I'm not receiving next day funding. When I call and ask why, they tell me no one does it. Well of course they do, as I just switched over from a service that did. And many more of them do. They refused to fund me the next day. Said they don't make 'mini-loans, which is what next day funding is...'. Complete bull ###. They lied to get my account. They even set up an elaborate ruse to have me believe I'd get next day funding. So I terminated them and blocked them from any cancellation fees. I hope their dishonesty bites them in their collective ###.