Having problems with Amazon.com?

Amazon.com Customer Service Contacts

1200 12th Ave S Ste 1200
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Amazon.com Customer Service. Initial Amazon.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Amazon.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Amazon.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Amazon.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews

Amazon.comOnline customer service department

I received my order and it was missing the two sets of curtains I purchased! I reached out to Amazon right away and they told me they had to fo an investigation?? They were very rude and almost didn't believe me! Horrible service. I just got the notice that they arent refunding or replacing them ffg or me. So now I'm out 50 something dollars without the product.

Amazon.comAccount Blocked, Fraud Order plus No Reply from CS for 6 times

My account is blocked since January 2021. Before it was blocked, I ordered a drone but only a battery arrived. I tried to complain but since my account is blocked, nothing can be done unless it is unblocked. I explained why I cannot provide the relevant documents to unblock my account because the issuer of my debit card is different and they do not provide me with those documents. I tried to seek help on Amazon CS for support, and every time they asked for information and told me to wait for their email within 24-48 hours. I have waited but nothing came. I repeat complaining for the 1st time. I repeat complaining for the 2nd time. I repeat complaining for the 3rd time. I repeat complaining for the 4th time. I repeat complaining for the 5th time. I repeat complaining for the 6th time. I am disappointed and very angry with this horrible company that does not even reply me through email.

Account Blocked, Fraud Order plus No Reply from CS for 6 times

Amazon.comAmazon Delivery trucks parking in Bicycle Lane

Today one of your delivery trucks parked in a designated bicycle lane on state route 789 in Florida (Gulf of Mexico Dr, Longboat Key, FL 34228). It is against Florida law to park in a designated bicycle lane. Your driver told me he could park there because there wasn't a no parking sign. He broke the law and endangered bike riders lives by forcing them into the street and traffic.

Amazon Delivery trucks parking in Bicycle Lane

Amazon.comBlocking my account because my credit card declined a payment for $50 gift card scammed on my account.

I was notified by phone call and text that my Amazon account was scammed. so hoping that it was not true but wanting to talk to Amazon about it I used a phone number that I got off of the internet for Amazon customer service. Somehow the number was the scammer, but I thought I was being safe talking to Amazon and the SOB talked me into giving him $500 dollar Walmart gift card. I know that is gone but there was also over $300 dollars in gift cards that were scam charged to my Amazon account that I did not order or recieve. When I did get to the real Amazon customer service they stopped all but the one $50 one so I called my Credit Card company and they denied the charge. Now Amazon thinks I should reimberce them for the declined charge. I have cancelled all my Credit Cards and got new ones. This was all handled so cleaverly done could it be a Amazon employee or former employee. Can't figure how he got ahold of me when we looked up the Amazon customer Service number on the internet. A few days later my son got a phone text just like the one I discribed to him and he went ahead and pressed one answering "Amazon Fraud Department" and they hung up. Please help stop this scamming. My Daughter gave the New Mexico DA all the information we had and the $500 gift card was cashed in a walmart in Lake Charles Louisianna.

Amazoncensorship of books

I was very disturbed by the dropping of Ryan T Anderson's book, "When Harry Became Sally." I see it as censorship of a conservative and Christian point of view. Given the market dominance of Amazon, I also see this as an abuse of power. We live in a country based on liberty and religious freedom. Censorship harms those ideals and it harms the right of citizens to have free access to information that allows them to make free choices.

I appreciate that Amazon has changed similar decisions in the past (e.g., the movie, "Who Killed Michael Brown.") That gives me hope that you listen to your audience.

Denise Hallfors
          Prime Member

Amazon.comLoberta store t - shirts

A size Large 'Squirrel Whisperer t-shirt was ordered from this company.
            The shirt arrived and it was' at least' one size too small.
            Upon contacting the company they said (1) They do not pay for returns and are not responsible for T-Shirts that the customer says are too small and(2) If I want to return the shirt for credit ''I would have to pay for the return freight cost and was given a return address in CHINA''. The total cost of the shirt was 424.95 with tax, shipping cost ad an additional charge. The charge was from Chase and they have refused to side with my regarding my refusal
            to send the shirt back to this company in China at a ridiculous postal cost !.
            Want you all to know--This is another cheating, crooked Chinese importer.
            Strongly suggest no one do business with the company!

• Updated by [email protected] · Feb 24, 2021

Please note: The cost was $24.95 nOT 424.95. (correct email information follows)
                ''A size Large 'Squirrel Whisperer t-shirt was ordered from this company.
                The shirt arrived and it was' at least' one size too small.
                Upon contacting the company they said (1) They do not pay for returns and are not responsible for T-Shirts that the customer says are too small and(2) If I want to return the shirt for credit ''I would have to pay for the return freight cost and was given a return address in CHINA''. The total cost of the shirt was $24.95 with tax, shipping cost ad an additional charge. The charge was from Chase and they have refused to side with my regarding my refusal
                to send the shirt back to this company in China at a ridiculous postal cost !.
                Want you all to know--This is another cheating, crooked Chinese importer.''
                Strongly suggest no one do business with the company!

Amazon.comChinatera limited

Company ordered product from:
              CHINATERA LIMITED
              P.O. Box 6398
              Rosemead, CA 91770

Product: 1 pc diamond painting glue point drill clay box

I ordered several items from Chinatera limited including a 1 pc diamond painting glue point drill clay box . The item comes in a round cylinder like bottle. Online the cylinder looks to be full of the glue clay. I paid $3.99 for each and I ordered two. When I received the product I was and still am beyond upset. It is a cylinder with as much glue clay as you would receive in one square that comes with original drill sets. This is beyond a rip off and I assure I will NEVER order from this place/person again. Besides the glue, the product took forever.
              As shown below, the square piece in picture one is the normal square glue clay that you receive in one kit. As seen in picture two, you can buy an entire set of 50 square glue clay pieces from Amazon for $4.99. Also in picture one (the round cylinder) I paid $3.99 plus shipping for a round container with the amount of glue clay as 1 square. No doubt I paid for the container because there is not $3.99 worth of glue in the container. Do your research before ordering from crooks like this.

Chinatera limited
              Chinatera limited

Feb 18, 2021

Amazon.com — Job post for public view and job search in Phoenix, AZ currently found a lot of errors

Amazon has a serious problem on paper work. It always has errors, and embarrassingly, I often found and saw...

Amazon.comA hold on my account

I received a email two days ago stating that Amazon was putting a hold on my account because my credit card issuer had disputed the charges (512.00). I immediately called customer service and they said they would put in a request to the dispute department to reach out to have this matter resolved. I then called America Express platinum and they verified that they had not disputed any charges that I had made. I've sent four different emails at this point following their step by step guidelines to resolve the matter. I received a email back an hour ago from a account specialist stating the exact same email as two days ago. I can't get one human being to speak to me on the phone. All it would take is literally a couple of minutes to give them my information.

I have been a prime member now for close to 15 years with countless transactions well over $100, 000. I've never had this issue once in all of these years. Needless to say, I'm fuming!

Please help me!

Amazon.comUnable to open a acct because of the short time I was given to look at gmail for the otp# and send it back to amazon.

I was unable to sign up for a new acct because the time I was given to look at the OTP on Gnail and send it back to you was very short for someone up in yrs to accomplish- I tried a few times to send Amazon this information- felt the time allowed was extremely short for s senior citizen to go through the steps it takes to get a new acct. I was discouraged that I WAS not successful with the required steps from amazon. I did have a acct yrs ago- was not required to look on GMAIL for the OTP at that time.

Amazon.comPayment not received

I have not received refund of Rs 3499. They are saying that they have been credited but the bank is denying any such transaction.
                    The refund was initiated by 31st of January and it should be credited to me till 5th of February but I have not received any such refund. It has been 15 days and customer executive of Amazon are stuck with just one word, sorry sir we can't do anything.
                    Since Amazon has to refund my amount and if it is not received by me then only they are responsible and they should do whatever talks they need to do with the bank.

Amazon.comKindle digital

My 6 year old autistic son just received a new Kindle for his birthday. After being told that he was not to add anything on there, he added $50 worth of games on it. I called Amazon and because he had done the same thing when I got a new firestick I was told that they could not help me. I told him that the fraud company on my credit card had notified us of this. I asked if I could talk to a supervisor as my child (who was instructed not to add anything on his tablet and I was at work while he was with a babysitter) had added one of which was "a dang $25 game. The customer service person who did spoke broken english told me that he was the last point of contact and "I was not to use profanities." I told him that dang was not a profanity and that he just offended me as I was a Christian and do not use those words. Something needs to be done about the customer service and when a child adds things that no normal person would allow, needs to have a way out. Not everyone is tech savvy. The last customer service rep was polite and walked me through the process of setting up where he could not buy things on the firestick. This one was rude and to not refund it right away shows horrible customer service. I will no longer be using them and have to cancel my subscription and credit card because of this. It is a shme that I have to go through all of this because of a new kids tablet and a special needs child.

Feb 11, 2021

Amazon.com — Promotional coupons

I just spent an hour and half on the phone with an Amazon customer service rep Kevin from Columbia. Very nice...

Amazon.comdiscriminations

because i get a discount due having Medicare they wont let me pay for my membership for the year in one full payment of 76.08.
                        the regular cost is $125.00 so the discount is 48.92.
                        i told them that i would rather pay for the year instead of 6.34 each month
                        so please take the 76.80 out now. the told me if i pay for the full year now it would be 125.00
                        they are not aloud to have Medicare customers get the discount if they pay upfront, that's discrimination for sure. i would like to see them change the policy so we as seniors pay the way we prefer just like every one else.
                        the conversation with amazon supervisor Machel about 4.30 pm on the10th of February 2021 I did pay the 125.00 during that phone conversation
                        Eloise Thomas

Amazon.comEpsom printer workforce model WF 2860 ([protected]@mailmw.custhelp.com)

I received an Epsom printer at the end of April, 2020, a gift from my
                          son Alan Fox, Solon Ohio. I carefully unpacked the printer and tried
                          to connect it to my computer via WIFI. I could not do this, but I was
                          able to make contact with a UBC cord. I tried to print screen, and the
                          print was satisfactory. I used the Printer for 3 days and then it would
                          no longer print I reported the failure to Epsom, and they Instructed
                          me to use genuine Epsom Ink cartridges, which I purchased from Amazon.
                          I carefully installed the Ink Cartridges, but the printer did not function.
                          I called Epsom Help Desk, the first of six subsequent calls over the
                          next six months I spoke to tech helpers, but they never helped me.
                          During December 2020 I wrote a complaint to the office of the presi-
                          dent of Epsom asking for a return label so that they could fix my
                          printer. I have never received a reply. I feel that Amazon could
                          help me get the functioning printer my son paid for. Please
                          help me get the value I deserve. I really need a printer that works

Yours truly,
                          Sidney Fox, [protected]@aol.com ph. [protected]/ 7063 Navajo Tr.
                          Solon Oh 44139

Amazon.comOrder # [protected]

I placed an order on 2/4/2021. I ordered a corkscrew, set of sheets and a 14k gold necklace for a Valentine's Day gift. The package came the next day. I received the corkscrew, the sheets came but were not closed in the plastic container, and there was no necklace. I called Amazon Customer Service and they refused to offer a replacement, a credit, or make this right. I will NOT pay for an item I did not receive! They said this issue would be escalated and I would receive an email or phone call within two days. It never came nor did they call. I have now spent so much time on this to find out they will not do anything for me. I am an Amazon Prime Member and have been for years. I purchase many products from them (thousand of dollars!) They act as if I am making this up or something. Why should I pay for something I did not receive? Buyer beware! I will NEVER buy anything from them ever again! They lost a customer who spent thousands of dollars on the site. I will be telling all my family members and friends about this unfortunate experience. They have no problem taking my money and should definitely offer better customer service. I have had numerous issues with them. If this is not resolved, I plan to contact the Better Business Bureau and take legal action. I would give 0 stars if I could and will be cancelling my membership. DO NOT BUY FROM AMAZON!

Feb 08, 2021

Amazon.com — No way to report and get refund from a predatory scam company on amazon.com

Okay so I thoughtlessly clicked buy on a product sold by Market global, business name: Sam Distribution, then...

Amazon.comcommunity help

Amazon community help is useless
                              I've been a customer of Amazon for at least 15 years and never had any problems until last August. Amazon's community help became totally useless.
                              I posted a review of a soap dispenser and received an email saying that it would not be posted due to a violation. I the email was a premade response listing several reasons. Going thru the list none of the reasons applied to the review. I replied asking what I did wrong, what was the violation.
                              After a month with no reply I sent another request then I noticed that a review that I made and was approved was taken down. After 3 emails and a call to customer service I finally received a reply in the form of a premade response.
                              Several more email requests and 4 more reviews being approved and removed. Each time that I was able to get a reply it was the same premade response also saying that they weren't going do anything.
                              Now after 12 emails and calls all of my reviews were removed and I'm am blocked from posting any more. I guess asking for help or information must have upset someone.
                              After 5 months I still have not received an explanation as to what was wrong with the post that violated something. I guess that it's beyond their capabilities to actually look into a problem and give an answer. I have the impression that all that they are able to do is ignore requests, sent out premade responses when they have to and destroy peoples work if they have the audacity to keep asking for an answer or help.
                              I have been a customer of Amazon for around 15 plus years and this has left a very bitter impression as to how Amazon works now. Too bad they don't care about their long term customers.

Amazon.comAmazon butting in politics and free speech

Perhaps no one has noticed my Amazon account, but looked it up, and I've spent over 80k since 2011. However I have not created an new order since January 5th of this year. I had always imagined it would be difficult to replace Amazon, but so far. Nope. It's not been difficult at all. Whether I cancel my Prime or not, I haven't decided, but I will not be renewing it.

Why have I done this? Simple, and this has been coming for a while, it is not Amazon's or any other company's place to decide who should or should not run our free country. Nor is it Amazon's or any other company's place to cancel contracts on other companies because they disagree with Amazon's politics or because they provide an alternative.

With this in mind I have ceased doing business with ALL companies who deign to interfere in this in manner.

Amazon and ALL companies should keep their noses OUT of our politics. PERIOD.

Feb 01, 2021

Amazon.com — Holding my account; not contacting me on my cell to resolve

I purchased 4 amazon gift cards from Krogers on 1/27/21 in the amounts of $500.00 each to make a purchase on...