Complaints & Reviews

A charge on my TJX card was from Amazon

On 3/19 a charge of $22.12 was made on my TJX credit card

purchase 0n 3/19 5543286EZ5V55MH8W Amazon.com

*BB8QA18A3 AMZN.COM/BILL WA

I have not used my TJX card in months and would not use for a amazon purchase, do not know what this item is

customer service — Customer Service at amazon scammed $600.00 from me

I tried buying a $2600.00 drone yuneek tornado H290. I had a little trouble with the purchase so i called amazon customer service to find out why the was pending with fedex. A guy said his name was Ben Griffin told me i had to go buy 2 $200.00 ebay gift cards so i did gave him the numbers off the back, then he told me i had to go buy 1 more gift card for $200.00, which i did, then he told me i had to go buy another. I told him this is a scam isnt it, he then hung up on me. For the next 2 days i called amazon customer service back and nothing was said they hung up on me. Thats been happening everytime i call.

printer paper and filters for Keurig — One Month Delivery Delay!!!!

When I order the page says that the order will be delivered the next day because I have Prime membership. Then when I later check the order status I am told that the order delivery will be in late April. This is totally unsatisfactory and has caused me to cancel two orders already. What is wrong with the system?

Breach of Contract — Amazon has failed to deliver

I'm a disabled senior who has relied on Amazon to deliver the goods I order in accordance with the terms of my Prime membership (over ten years).

I now find that what I need, what I have relied on them to deliver are not available. I realize that there is a crisis and expect some delay. But, orders have been placed ... subsequently delayed and ultimately cancelled.

I find myself in dire straits. I have contacted Jeff Bezos as well as customer service with regard to my situation and, as yet, no response.

In light of the banning of price-gouging, I wonder how many new customers subscribed to Prime. Consider the profit Amazon has realized as a result, must be enormous!

While I, a dedicated, loyal customer living on a stipend, has been left to fend for myself. Where is the loyalty? Where is the compassion?

I'm sorry, I'm all for free enterprise but there is something more important at stake here ... fair and honorable business practices.

In view of the many concessions made to the disabled/elderly, Amazon has failed to address my issues, despite our existing contract. I need help ...

I did not order the product

amazon P76390xg3 please stop charging my account $14.14 i did not ask for no repeat order the date of the charge 02/20 therefor im asking for a refund

Panasonic Bathroom Fan — Canceled Order--Amazon Refuses to Refund

Last week an Amazon driver parked and blocked my driveway, blasted music so loudly my house shook and then sped off so recklessly after delivering a package to a neighbor. I contacted Amazon to report the incident and this has turned into a very ugly situation. I had just placed three orders with Amazon totaling over $400. I let them know that if they don't train their drivers or if they think it's okay for drivers to behave badly that I cannot support them and would cancel my orders. The attitude "go ahead and cancel" so I did. I received refunds for two items and Amazon refuses to refund me the correct amount for the third item. I find it very disturbing that Amazon does not allow consumers to receive a copy of chats, or of emails sent to them outlining complaints. This is a dangerous company that wields a lot of power and keeps consumers in a chokehold. I will not shop with them again. My bank filed a dispute on my behalf for the outstanding refund amount and I know I will win the dispute. Shame on Amazon for 1) letting drivers terrorize neighborhoods with ridiculously loud music, blocking driveways, and reckless driving and 2) Refusing to refund a customer who rightfully canceled three orders (they refunded for two orders and refuse to refund me for the third). The responses I did receive from Amazon show they are staffed with incompetent people who are unable to comprehend basic concerns written clearly.

If you’re in outside the United States (especially Japan), DO NOT BUY FROM RESURRECTED GAMES!!

I bought a video games from Amazon seller Resurrected Games, they delivered the package to WRONG ADDRESS!!!
I'm very angry and upset!!!
Resurrected Games is the WORST SELLER EVER!!!
They're really SHAMEFUL, [censored], INSANE, RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, DISHONESTY, SHADY, CROOKED, DECEITFUL, AND MISERABLE!!!
I'm extremely DISAPPOINTED!!
I urged this seller for multiple times, they denied their mistake!!
DO NOY TRUST AND BUY FROM RESURRECTED GAMES ABSOLUTELY!!!

Your embellishment is inapropriat and ILLEAGLE to take funds without ones knowledgement.for your enjoyment !!!!!!!! ts — your company needs to return my money asap!

I ve already stated, your not fare by stealing funds from personas debit card, credit cards ect! Ill take real actions by contacting the bbb & also chan.7 news on my side!!! That...

Customer Service and return process horrible — Shipped faulty until will take over a month for refund process, no replacement offerd since it was Amazon fulfilled

Ordered a DJI drone ($2, 600) on 2-27, until shipped was faulty (per manufacter), re-shipped back, was told it would take 10 business day to "scan" from time received. Traking shows return received 3-11, was told to check back 2 weeks after return was received to see if they "scanned" it. SO I have to wait until 3-25 to check if refund is being processed. Then it will take 3-5 business days for funds to process back through financial institue. So It will be April first before I can even re-order and wait for delivery... which at best would be on 4-8. FOR something ordered on 2-27. Did I mention the two times I went into chats to ask for an update, both times I was transfered to someone else and then they just put in the chat it takes 10 business days and they disconnect...while I'm asking a question. Never had this horrible of a customer expereince before. I sent email with questions, and they respond to enter chat or call as they cant support issue vis email. So disapointed and fustrated.

unethical behavior

THINGS I DID NOT ORDER.
No, not from third party. Amazon items.
How can I get your attention?
I did not order all that stuff.

No category.

- John Palmer
[protected]@att.net

Amazon Alexa Alarm

Excuse me, Amazon, but did you really have to get rid of my beloved Missy Elliott alarm? I loved waking up to the friendly advice of "The first step to becoming a superstar is rolling out of bed". Until you bring it back, I'm very disappointed with your team and give negative reviews on your "smart" speaker. What is the problem with the alarm anyway? If you're going to remove a great alarm then the least your team could do is add a new alarm to replace the beloved Missy.

Digital video rentals

I tried to rent a movie, "In Harm's Way". When I hit play, it said "video unavailable". So I went to cancel my purchase. My screen shot from the resulting action says I can't, because I started watching the movie. I had not. They lied, and kept my money.
Also, I had purchased a book last year, and when I went to open it on my Kindle and finally read it, only a small part of it was at all readable. No problem with other books on the device. This book has also been paid for.

Digital video rentals

Amazon Shipping/Customer Service

On 3/10/20 I ordered a small replacement part for my car which came to 91.00 with tax, thru Amazon Prime, shipped through the Amazon Warehouse. The package (envelope) arrived very late on 3/13/20 at 6pm. When I went to retrieve it from my mail box what I found was a folded UNSEALED priority envelope with nothing in it! Just a empty envelope !
We have been using Amazon for over 15 years, and have ordered over 200 items during that time, this was the first time we had this experience.
So we felt no biggie we will just contact Amazon Support and the problem will be solved. Nope ! We were on the phone over 20 minutes, transferred three different times to people who had very thick accents and improper English usage only to find out, that we have to wait before they will do anything about it, They said the matter needs to be investigated !, which could take up to 2 weeks ! It was APPARENT to us what happened! THEY Didn't SEAL THE ENVELOPE ! before shipping the item, if the item was even in the envelope at all! They screwed up and now we are out of the part, and funds! I think from now on we are going to purchase out items locally, even though they might be more expensive, least we know we actually get them !

Amazon Shipping/Customer Service

Unauthorized credit card charges

why was i billed $12.99 out of my bank account ending in5311 or my debit card ending in7914.please refund a close what ever program i paid for.

a charge of $14.03 that i do not owe

i canceled my amazon account and my prime account they still charged me $14.03

Amazon Prime Driver

On Sunday, March 8, I was walking my dog on our sleepy little circle (Martinique Circle, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida) when an Amazon Prime truck came barreling around the circle. The speed limit is 15 mph and I motioned for him to slow down when he continued to speed towards me, driving his truck deliberately close to me. He passed me with about two feet to spare. I'm sick of the Amazon drivers in our neighborhood and will start calling the police to complain!

credit card charged

hi,
I was charged by my credit cards company amounting USD532.00 by order of AMAZON WEB SERVICES AWS AMAZON CO.WA
dated on 03/02/2020 whom I am not aware of such transaction at all.How can this happened to such a big company.
Kindly refund the same amount to my accounts and highly appreciated, .

warmest Regards.
zanelo
email id :[protected]@gmail.com
contact #+65-[protected]
From singapore..

Driver Disrespectful

Driver delivering to 931 S. Zeno Way #206 Aurora CO, 80017. very rude and disrespectful as he pushed past me as I was walking our family dog. He told me to move, with no "excuse me" and that he was working so he didn't need to wait for me to get out of his way or be polite about it. He wasn't an amazon employee, I think he was with a 3rd party delivery company.

using gift cards/vouchers

I had egift cards each 100.00 and 8 out of 11 worked but 3 didn't. I tried 6 times trying to find out the ecodes so I could find which 3 didn't. 5 out of the 6 were complety lost as to what I was trying to find out and wasted 45 minutes of my time trying to find someone with a brain. Finally the 6th person told me that Amazon had no way of knowing the gift card numbers. That is all I would be fine with. After all if you can't, you can't. Just tell me this up front so I wouldn't waste my time. I guess Amazon is such a large company that one Old disabled grandmother can just deal with it. I have enough medical problems with out someone making me feel like my time on this planet is pasted. I can't stop using the site right now, because there is still some money on the gift cards to finish using. Lynn Rabito

prime driver - colorado license plate cfs682

Amazon Prime driver parked in a NO PARKING zone stated clearly on sign on 3/2/20 between 4:45 and 5:00 pm at 8920 Fox Drive, Thornton CO 80260. This van was blocking a carport parking spot. When asked to move, he replied that I could make it - which I could not without hitting my car! I have called Thornton PD about your driver and intend on filing a police report.

Why do you employ people like this? Are you that desperate?

What do you intend to do with this employee?

My name is Donna Hepworth- 720.245.8031

amazon prime

Since I have had prime I have been charged twice a month for the amount of $13.77. I called last month and spoke to someone in service center and was told the the bank holds the amount of $13.77 so when payment is due it will be there. My bank knows nothing of this because you bill me and they pay it.

So I have paid for a year so far or I'm paying for someone bill for the last ten months.
Could someone please get back with me on this matter.

Patricia Dudis
[protected]@gmail.com

amazon.ae — Delivery

This is by far the worst delivery service I have ever dealt with. Not only they are late, they are also lying to my face. The courier never called and in the tracking system...

Account access

Amazon wants me to pay for items that were never delivered. I mistakenly ordered 2 items and immediately cancelled them.

In their wisdom they keep wanting to bill me for them even though the order was cancelled and never delivered. In the mean time I cant read the books I ordered or order any other items.

Plus I cant even log in to my orders to prove it was cancelled.

here is there response "We have found 2 unpaid orders on your account. You will not be able to access your account or place new orders until we receive payment for all unpaid transactions. For details about the disputes, contact your card issuer.

Here are the unpaid orders:

(1)
ORDER ID: [protected]
UNPAID AMOUNT: USD 279.30
ITEMS IN ORDER: LG G6 H872 32GB T-Mobile Carrier Android Phone - Ice Platinum

(2)
ORDER ID: [protected]
UNPAID AMOUNT: USD 532.41
ITEMS IN ORDER: Huawei Mate 20 Pro LYA-L29 128GB + 6GB - Factory Unlocked International Version - GSM ONLY, NO CDMA - No Warranty in The USA (Black)"

Erroneous charge on my Visa account.

I have received a charge for $12.99 on my last few Visa bills, and I did not authorize Amazon Prime at any time. I would like these charges reversed. The information on the card reads Amazon Prime *U56C11X03 Amzn.com/bill WA, with a transaction date of 01/28/2020 on the last bill. Please make sure these charges are reversed off my account.

John Hartman

I am being billed 10.68 on my bank account

AMZN Mktp US Amzn.com/billWAUS. pending payment on my account. I have no reason to authorize this payment, and will be filing a fraudulent use of my card, by your organization. This is not acceptable, and I expect your immediate response before 2/24/20 on how this happened, and your corrective action to prevent it from happening again.

charge for prime on my charge account

I am being charged for Prime on my Master Card account since last September at the rate of $13.96. I did not sign up for Prime and I do not want it. We are in our late 70's and do not order that often from Amazon. How can I get this charge taken off my credit card? I would appreciate the removal of this charge from my credit card for the months of September, October, November, December 2019 and January and February, 2020. Thank you.

taking care of cancelling my membership

You people of pathetic... A bunch of liars and above all else... Thieves. I have called numerous time and told you that my account needed to be cancelled but low and behold, I got another charge from you on 2/10.
Tell me, please... How many times must one contact you before it's actually taken care?
Please know that if this is not taken care of immediately, I will contact authorities.

Sincerely,
Paula/tom ambrosia.

Amazonworking standard

I worked for amazon as part-time staff at warehouse, like pickers, packer and stow worker. I have been working in e asia for over 10 years. I meant this time I have immigrated and after have two kids and married and stepped out to work in the community. And all I have to say to amazon usa and usa government are there are too many gay person at work, there is no way to make it a good place to work. I am a good looking woman, I have be trapped at work and assaulted by those gay person, trafficking and act and connecting to me. My whole house has intruded every time I go to work serious. They said it is teamwork, that is not. Underneath is not a picture what amazon look at. This is for me in insult my family, especially my kids and my fortune and my working experiences. I felt kinda of shame working for amazon. Especially when you are doubt at work and the manager is gay too. There is no way to talk. Back then twenty years ago, I remember gay people is quite personality cheerful and stay only in their own circle. But now is now your soap. This is a terrorist, disaster. Not to imagine I can stay rest after work, I even have my own american dream to go to university during my leisure time, and now is like day care land usa. I have no air to breathe, and it is like they are trying to spread the world that is how life works... And I totally dislike and disagreed with this. Usa president shame on you.

• Updated by dabywong · Feb 18, 2020

Back then, the gay person will stay away from you at least a miles, like now, when you worked at Amazon, is like 5 inches against you. I felt horrible, the thing is they kept on showing their character with a lot of talking and strange figure and using the voice tone and lip gross. I felt unbalance, I do not know how to balance with my family life with this situation happening everyday or 2/3 of my life. Does the USA government aware of this bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad situation that most people facing now. And won't you allow and let you loving, educated, religious son or daughter go to work like that for the whole life????????????????????Why the boss of the company won't do something to circle it and put them in a small group. And let the normal at go on breath and have a life and share their experiences with family. THIS IS SELLING SOUL BUSINESS. TRAFFICKING you know, what East and South ASIA famous of still not solve crime act.

logistics drivers

I have called customer service ten times in the last two months regarding amszon logistics drivers who ignore the delivery instructions on my account and my front door. That's ten phone calls (including today) ten driver feedback forms, five customer complaint forms (including this one) and three requests to have the delivery station manager call to explain why this keeps happening. As of today there has been no call from the delivery center manager and more importantly no resolution in this matter.

The amazon logistics driver who delivered my most recent order was close enough to see the sign on my front door that reads "please leave all packages on the back patio" and still left my order on my front porch. The delivery instructions my account clearly instruct drivers where to go on my property to access the patio. Also the instructions state: " no packages on front porch or back steps.

My most recent order was left on the front porch - out in the elements and in clear view where it could have been stolen. Amazon logistics drivers repeatedly ignore instructions and feedback. I am beyond frustrated!!! Ups, fedex, dhl and usps make sure that not issues with deliveries are solved immediately. Amazon is the exception time and time again, the question is why???

Each and every time that I speak with amazon logistics I am told that they will look into it and I shoud call back if it happens again. Seriously???!!!??? I have already called ten times!!!

This is not customer service this is a joke.

bravobelt

My wife and I purchased 2 bravo belts thru Amazon Price afew month ago. We have one as a gift and I have used the other gun belt occasionally until 2 week ago when the velcro gave out, dropping my gun to the floor. I can no longer use this defective gun holster without it failing. I would like to return it for another belt or receive a refund. Please email me @ [protected]@att.net.. Sincerely Andy Bodewin

prime charges

I never signed up, requested or use amazon for any services, but it appears you have been charging my credit card since June 2018. I tried to address this with someone either late 2018 or early 2019 but the person indicated they could not confirm my information and could not locate the card that was being charged. I did not have an account so clearly I did not request your services. I went to my bank and requested a stop on these charges but for some reason this did not fix the rpoblem. Thinking this had been resolved I again found monthly charges on my credit card in October. I closed my credit card and yet I still had another charge in November 2019 on my new card. I sent an attorney general complaint and now another.in addition to this oI have sent a BBB complaint. I want a full credit 257.22, all details about how you obtained my credit card, by whom, and the information you had associated to this card from June 2018 through November 2019, all contacts.

lied to about delivery and it has ruined my gift to my family

I recently placed two orders. I did so with customer service assistance. I was ordering two items for my family members that live far from me. The two times that delivery offered online put them separate. I spent the best part of an hour with a representative and was assured that the items would arrive together on or around the 12th - two days before Valentine's Day. It was noted on my order, and the part that was going to my niece arrived on the 6th!!! When I called to complain, I was told it was never possible, so I wasn't told correctly - or implied that I misunderstood. - One supervisor later, I was told I never should have expected that they would arrive together. In a final push to yet another supervisor, I was given money off the order and told there would be retraining. I should have been refunded the whole order as the surprise was ruined and I never would have ordered from this company had I been told from the start it was impossible to get the packages there on a reasonable date. The irony in this was that the name of the gift to arrive on the 12th was "Unicorn Valentine's Day Gift Set For Girls" - arriving February 6th! I was also told that when the "Name" of a product is tied to a holiday, they make sure they are delivered close to that holiday - a few days either way - not a week early!

A year ago, I changed my delivery date for subscribe and save items to the 9th of the month because I was getting stuff billed to my credit card way too early. This was supposed to give me until the 2nd to cancel or change my items.

This month, I got no notice from Amazon to change my subscriptions and on the 31st when I tried to eliminate some items from my monthly delivery, I was locked out of making any changes to my items. I didn't need half of what they shipped and ended up paying over $100 more than I wanted.

I have removed ALL items from Subscribe and Save. They screwed me. I screwed them back. I can order all my items from other places cheaper...it was the convenience I was looking for.

Amazonipad; on / off button blocked

Hello, I just returned an ipad 12.9 '' which obviously did not receive any control before your sending (on / off button blocked) I paid for a fast sending then the post office for the return and I am today without an iPad when I need it. Consequently I expect from you a commercial gesture.
I am a very loyal customer
Josette Greaux 7027 Phillips Cove ct Orlando 32819

amazon prime

amazon.com/billwa has chaged me a recurring charge of $14.24 on 01/13/2020. I don't know what its for but, there was a charge last month also.My statement says it was authorized on 01/0/2020 it has the #S300010584701080 card 6373 for amazon prime. Ihave no idea how to use amazon prime. I would like a credit and no more recurrring payments.
Vicki Yeley
1567 S Lawson Dr.
Apache Junction, AZ 85120
dav.[protected]@hotmail.com

lift kits

From: Amazon Answers
Sent: Monday, February 3, 2020 10:56 PM
To: [protected]@aol.com
Subject: Recibiste una respuesta a tu pregunta,

MY QUESTION:
"Why will this kit not fit a 2008 mitsubishi raider? if it won't, do you offer anything that will? thanks [protected]@aol.com"

MY ANSWER:
Karen Spendlove ha respondido:
"Because it's not made for that vehicle."

Has Amazon's list of requirements for employment dropped to this level of inadequacy? You can find smartasses for a dime a dozen. She's not even very good at being a smartass, so you need to cut her wages, any direction you go she's stealing from you.

Mike

amazon delivery

After much consideration, & with regret, I feel I must stop making amazon purchases, other than ebooks, because of the too frequent unsatisfactory deliveries.

I again today arrived home to find an item left during my absence: email says, BEHIND brown bin, but the photo on the email & card clearly show/state, INDSIDE the brown bin.
Behind would be satisfactory, or better still behind the waterbut which is beside the door, & anything behind it would only be visible from my door. Until recently behind the water but was the selected place to leave a parcel, & it was perfectly satisfactory.
The bins are far too deep for me to reach into, so the only way of retrieving the parcel is to tip the bin contents onto the drive & then pick it all up & put back in the bin.
2 Christmas presents were left INSIDE the blue recycling bin, before I arrived home, but after the bin had been emptied. Despite the fact that I complained about this & asked for replacements, I didn't even get a reply, let alone replacement items.

I note that you suggest I put a notice on my door for the delivery man to say where to leave it: surely this is indicating to anyone passing that there is likely to be a package there to be stolen !

I realise that there are lockers in which the parcel could be left, or Hubs from which it could be collected, but the convenience for an elderly lady like me, is the home delivery: if only the delivery man used a modicum of commonsense!! I would rather pay a delivery charge than have to empty the contents of a bin only my drive at intervals: no mean feat for an elderly lady of small stature!

amazon delivery

amazon logistics

For the second time, Amazon Logistics delivered a package to the wrong address. What makes this worse is that this package was a replacement order for the first package that was delivered to the wrong address. To pile further onto that, looking at the delivery photos shows that for both packages the driver took them to the same wrong address. If drivers cannot be bothered to enter addresses correctly, or even check that they have arrived to the correct address before dropping a package off, then maybe consider removing them from a particular route.

charge to my debit card

There is an additional charge to my debit card which I know nothing about for $13.77. Can you tell me what that is?????? I did not purchase anything for that amount nor did I authorize amazon to withdraw it from my account. Please resolve this issue and let me know what this is all about. It is a small issue, however I am trying to use 350 letters so you will take a look at this

charge on my bank account

on 1/28/20 I was charged 14.00 which I am not aware of. I am not a member. here are numbers that appear with the charge:[protected]. I was chatting with someone from Amazon, but I got cut off. I watch my account very closely as I am on Social Security and every penny counts. I do hope you can help by letting me know what this charge was for. Thank you for your assistance. Genie speidel. It keeps sending me to set up an account. I am not looking to establish an account. Can I get some help?