Carol Wright Gifts Logo

Carol Wright Gifts

Having problems with Carol Wright Gifts?

Carol Wright Gifts Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 267 5750 (Customer Service)
100 Nixon Ln
Edison, New Jersey
Postal Address
PO Box 7823, Edison, NJ 08818-7823

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Carol Wright Gifts Customer Service. Initial Carol Wright Gifts complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Carol Wright Gifts above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Carol Wright Gifts. Discuss the issues you have had with Carol Wright Gifts and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Carol Wright Gifts Complaints & Reviews

Carol Wright GiftsMail order catalog

I was sitting with my 9yo and 4 yo grandsons looking at catalogs for ideas for gifts. The carol wright catalog was next. Flipping through it and on page 36 and 37 is very inappropriate stuff for kids!!!
What the heck! Vaginas, [censored]s, penises, dildos!!!
If I could cuss on here it would be full blown.
What the heck is wrong with you guys!
These need to be recalled.

Mail order catalog

Carol Wright GiftsHaven't received my item

My order # is XIYQ0800 I received half my order the Bissell sweeper However I haven't received my I pad pillow pad they were order at the same time and you have taken the money out of my account for both!!! I guess I haven't said enough, I want the product or refund my money and I'll get it someplace else.

Carol Wright Giftsinappropriate bank card charge

I had conducted business with Carol Wright for years with no issues. Recently, however, I experienced a significant one. I placed an order and received the confirmation e-mail for my order. I decided to cancel the order, placing 5 phone calls to do so. Each time I was told by customer service my order was not in the system yet. After the 5th day, the charge for the item appeared on my checking account statement, for they had debited my bank card. I called Carol Wright to cancel the order. Customer service had no record of the order, despite my confirmation number and e-mail. They also could not explain why my bank card was charged when no record of my order existed in their system. I disputed the charge with my bank to have the charge removed.

Carol Wright Giftsfalse free shipping ad

Yesterday I placed an order with the understanding I would get free shipping, due to your ad. Carol Wright.com charged me $8.99 shipping delivery fee plus $1.95 for free replacement. I have called numerous times about this and none of the reps understand this problem. Some tell me you charge $3.95 for handling but that is a far cry from $8.95 plus $1.95. I am so disappointed because I have been a loyal customer for years and have a revolving account with you. I cancelled my order and will never order from CarolWrightGifts.com again. Such a lovely name you have but you are not honest with the public.

Carol Wright Giftscatalog descriptions

Re: pages 24, 25, 42, 43. Spring catalog, 2017...maybe #6A-2017
          There are sexually oriented objects which are far too graphic in depiction and description for a publicly distributed catalog. Parents of young children and /or minors should be aware that this company has material not suitable for children. Some items have explicit language in the descriptive heading and many have pictures that are "anatomically correct".

Carol Wright Giftsnever received items but they charged my bank account 5 times

Ordered over $87 in items... Never received items but they charged my bank account 5 times!

Bad customer service! Said they had no record of me, but they're business name was on my bank statement and they had been mailing mags to me yet said i was never on they're mailing list.

Refused to return money or send items to me.

Carol Wrightweb site send you to an outside partner that has a record of defrauding people

While buying an item online from Carol Wright, there was a button on the screen that said: This order qualifies for $10 cash back -- Click To Claim
              I wasn't aware of the scam at the time, so I clicked. The first screen asked for name, address, and possibly to enter the credit card number. Since I thought I was dealing with Carol Wright, I entered the information.
              Well, it turns out that I had just gone to Freshipping.com and subscribed, according to them, to an auto-renewing monthly membership at $11.97 per month with FreeShipping.com. I never received the $10 back from Carol Right, but beginning the next month, charges started appearing on my credit card. I frankly did not recognize them until the third month, as I buy several things a month from the Internet, but on the third month, I followed up by calling the 800 number on the charge, [protected]. They, Freeshipping.com, explained to me that I had signed up back in April, and were only willing to refund the current month's charge and cancel my membership. I don't remember accepting the membership, as I make a practice not to buy memberships of this kind. I had gotten burnt several years back. They told me they had sent a confirmation email, which if I did not reply to, they would assume I wanted the membership. I believe the email went to SPAM, as my ISP sends a lot of these types of email to the SPAM bucket. Bottom line, stay away from this outfit, and from any companies that associate themselves with Freeshipping.com via these offers for rebates, free shipping, and provide links at their site. I will be very leery of doing business with Carol Wright again.