Menu

complaints

Fruugo Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
30 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Fruugo at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Fruugo has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Fruugo. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Fruugo complaints 30

Sort by:

Newest Fruugo complaints

T
3:56 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fruugo Not receiving the ordered goods

On Dec 23, 2023 I've ordered and paid for an external solar mobile charger

Order no. [protected]

Producer: Guangzhoushihuashuidianzikejiyouxiangongsi

Value: 1.649 CZK (66.74 EUR)

On Dec 28, 2023 the online tracker showed 'Returned to Original depot'.

Track code: EQKPT8592068962YQ

By now, Jan 16, 2024, neither package received, nor money refunded.

Trying to notify Fruugo, filling their online form, I get a message 'We're sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.'...

Claimed loss: 66.74 Eur

Desired outcome: Please refund

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Fruugo representatives only. If you are affiliated with Fruugo, please claim your business to access these details.

E
5:36 am EST

Fruugo Item didn't arrive

Order number [protected]

ordered this for my sons Christmas present but it didn't arrive. I paid €240.00 for this scooter.

Can someone please contact me with regards to this. It was ordered online on November 22nd and was 'due for delivery' on 12th December.

I received a tracking number from Fruugo on 29th November : UJ119084606YP Yanwen Couriers.

Elle Pepper-Hobbs

Claimed loss: €240

Desired outcome: Refund

U
2:29 am EST

Fruugo Delivered item incomplete

I ordered a vintage water tap in Fruugo online shop, Retailer: Haikoushihongkaizhaobaihuoyouxiangongsi.

They delivered the water tap without connection hoses. There is clearly a case in the box for those hoses, which is empty, please refer to photo. Someone must have removed it. The retailer is rejecting my request to deliver the hoses. Without hoses the water tap is useless.

Update by Ulrich Potthoff
Dec 02, 2023 2:31 am EST

Avoid Haikoushihongkaizhaobaihuoyouxiangongsi

Is Fruugo legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Fruugo as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Fruugo stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Fruugo should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Fruugo earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Fruugo achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Fruugo has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Fruugo's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Fruugo.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Fruugo website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Fruugo.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Fruugo have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Fruugo and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Fruugo has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 30 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the fruugo.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
6:10 am EST

Fruugo Not received my package

Hi i have ordered window switches for my BMW on the 8th of November and the tracking information states that it has been delivered track and trace code via YunExpress is

YT2331221272278776 . I have never received my package and i send out a couple of emails without any response from Feuugo. Also via the Help and Support i cannot make a report because it gives error messages every time i try. See attachement.

My order number is [protected]

Claimed loss: I tried to do that but i am not able to, i get error message everytime i try

Desired outcome: Refund of my money

1:39 am EST

Fruugo Order No [protected]

I made this order beginning of October 2023. I got a tracking message that the order is at the airport on 17th October 2023. Up to this far I have not received the order.

There are no contact details for me to enquire.

The tracing number I received SYRM140158026 is not known or nothing appears.

When I try to enquire from the Help Centre, the website is not opening.

I wrote an email and I did not get an answer.

What is the problem

4:23 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fruugo Fake leather boots and no response

I purchased boots via fruggo on 3rd Oct 2023, they are advertised as leather, apon receiving them they are in fact fake leather and nothing at all like the picture in the sellers advertisement, I contacted fruggo on the 4th Oct and received an email telling me that I should hear from the seller within 48 hours, after a while I received an email from the seller offering a partial refund, needless to say I refused, I am now receiving no correspondence whatsoever and am unable to contact fruggo and the seller, I am also unable to even view my query on the fruggo website, when I try to contact them by telephone it tells me that they are unable to receive phone calls, I am now £90 out of pocket which I can not afford and as these were meant to be a Christmas present I now have to find money to purchase something else.

The first picture is the boots advertised and the second is the boots I have received.

Claimed loss: £90

6:00 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fruugo Order not found in my letter box

I order 3 weeks ago an article : "Shenzhenshilvyuandakejiyouxianzerengongsi " and it says that the package was delivered in my letterbox.. but I found nothing and I looked all over my house, asked all my neighbourhood but nothing. I call the last track rack service and they couldn't help me, I've also contacted yunexpress but nothing from them. I'm starting to loose my patience and that's why I ask to get a refund. Best regards

Desired outcome: Please refund

R
6:06 am EDT

Fruugo Bladzuigerzak

De door u geleverde bladzuigerstofzak functioneert niet. Hij is namelijk gemaakt van een niet luchtdoorlatend materiaal. Er kan dus niets opgezogen worden. het is dus geen stofzuigerzak.Daarom vraag ik mijn geld terug. Dit is inclusief verzendkosten 16,94 euro.

De gegevens aan de betaling aan u zijn:omschrijving:cc133l48HVM89 VB2jexv 0180328032626419111055385

IBAN NL04ADYB2017400157

Kenmerk:07-10-2023 [protected].

Mijn rekening is:NL21 INGB [protected] t.n.v.RPM Polman en Mevr MJC Polman-van der Kooy.

Desired outcome: terugstorting van euro16,94

3:54 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ordered Bzees shoes which are a great brand, paid $54.44 and received a counterfeit cheap knock off. Contacted Customer Service who sent me instructions to return product with tracking - to China. No information about the company except a long address, cost me $26.04 to return via Auspost. Can only deal with Fruugo customer service which do not respond so...

B
7:37 am EDT

Fruugo Electric bike e battery

Invoice number: [protected]

I received the delivery on August 22nd 2023, I realized I ordered the wrong battery so I emailed Fruugo on August 23rd 2023 to ask if I could get a replacement. Fruugo said to send the battery back and they'll refund me.

I tried to do it at the post office but was told they couldn't accept it. I emailed Fruugo and they said they'll contact the seller within 48 hours if they don't get a response then Fruugo will refund the money on behalf of the company.

I got an email saying the money has been refunded which will appear in my account within 2-5 days. I didn't receive the money so I emailed Fruugo once again on September 28th 2023 but I have not had a response or a refund. It has been over eight weeks.

Desired outcome: I want a full refund £97.89, also compensation for the time and effort I have lost and the major inconvenience, I need the money to pay my bills.

M
11:22 am EDT

Fruugo Acoustic soundproof foam sound absorbing panels

I ordered 50 pcs (x2) of acoustic soundproof foam sound absorbing panels for our church on 21 August 2023. I was told I will receive the order between 07 and 13 September 2023. Today is the 30th of September 2023 and I haven't receive the order yet. We are suffering with eco in the auditorium and we are not getting any feedback about this sound proof panels. The saddest thing is that, somebody funded or sponsored this to deal with the problem the church is facing. Contacting them is very difficult.

Desired outcome: If they can't deliver, please let them refund the full amount

A
6:10 am EDT

Fruugo Hair

I ordered hair products with you on the 24th of june 2023 and today is the 27th of september 2023 and i have still not received anything.No communication no updates nothing and yet i have paid in full waiting for a whole 3 months is no joke i am very disapointed with fruugo because your company comes highly rcommended and yet the service is poor.I honestly have no words to discribe how angry i am please give me my order or if not may i please be refunded back my money because honestly this is not funny anymore.Here is my order numberUD656835634YP

I have tried communicating with my retailer and even with the carrier which is yanwen.the name of the retailer is Shenzhenshi Qingjinkejiyouxiangongsinane.please help me my details are as follows

Name:Angel Sibiya

Contact number:[protected]

Email Address:[protected]@gmail.com

Counrty: South Africa

Desired outcome: I'd appreciate a response and also would like to know the whereabouts of my parcel

12:04 pm EDT

Fruugo Never recieved order from 2 months ago

I ordered a rug tufting gun on 10th July 23. Today is 20th Sept 23 and I still haven't recieved it. The tracking number given was fake. After contacting fruugo numerous times via the website. Tbey sent a replacement out (apparently) but again the tracking number was not viable. They have marked my complaint as resolved but its never been dealt with. I never recoeved the order, or given a refund. NOTHING WAS RESOLVED TERRIBLE COMPANY

Ps. The item ordered I paid £17.95 for. Usually they are £149.99+. I think what they have done is they have realised they will be out of pocket as they have had to sell for price shown. The 1st time I ordered this item my order was cancelled by them and refund sent. So I waited a couple of weeks and re ordered as the otel was still showing online as £17.95. As it is now to this day

Desired outcome: I would like the item I ordered please.

A
4:40 am EDT

Fruugo Missing Order

Your Fruugo order [protected] shipping status has updated to: Delivered

Tracking number: SBEAA8000333527YQ

Courier: shunbang-express

As per the Track My Order, my Fruugo order was delivered on 01st September. I have not yet received it & each time I try and log a query, their website says 'sorry an unexpected error occurred, please try again later'. HOW DO I GET HOLD OF SOMEBODY AT FRUUGO. My order was a BDAY present & nobody can assist me.

Desired outcome: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE - URGENT

Read full review of Fruugo and 1 comment
1 comment
Kezza1981
Liverpool, GB
Sep 20, 2023 12:08 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I get the same message when I try to update query I get the "sorry an unexpected error occured"

9:00 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fruugo Genital Herpes Wart Remover Ointment Skin Tag Mole Acuminatum Treatment Cream 1 × $31.95

I ordered from you on 7/15/2023

Shipping $12.26

Total excl. VAT $41.31

VAT $4.13

Total $45.44

I still haven't received a reply or a refund from you. Why?

Please reply or return the money.

I am sending attachments

Desired outcome: Please reply or return the money.I am sending attachments

Z
1:44 pm EDT

Fruugo Non delivery of package

My package has not been delivered. The tracking information supplied to me is incorrect. The postal call centre in my country as well as the local post office cannot find this package. My logistics tracking number given to me is SBEAA8000304188YQ

It has been over 1 month and repeated appeals on the fruugo app to assist have been met with no reply. The supplier does not reply either. Can you please assist

Regards

Zaheen Omar

Read full review of Fruugo and 1 comment
1 comment
Kezza1981
Liverpool, GB
Sep 20, 2023 12:06 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Same thing happened with me. I'm being totally ignored by this company

T
4:44 am EDT

Fruugo Order was not recieved

Hi,

My name is Tami Stern, and i got a confirmation for an order no UH424633900YP via mail

i was not notified that my package has arrived and waiting for it for a long time

i am trying to check the status via your system and it deflines the email address i entered in the order, althogh they did send me a confirmation to this address

[protected]@red-dot.capital

Please let me know where the package is!

if it was returned i want a full refund!

why is there no representative i can speak to?

terrible experiance with you, will never order again, and will continue with my complaint if I do not recieve my full refund.

SCAM!

Desired outcome: refund

M
3:02 am EDT

Fruugo Huko shoes

I have written multiple emails and tried to contact live. I have never received my purchase!
Your order has been shipped out, please track on this link after 5 working days.
CH137624713AU
Can someone please help -
[protected]
Matthew Webster
3535 Bluffs Ln 15101
Grapevine, TX 76051

Update by MBW1975!
Aug 09, 2023 3:05 am EDT

I am just looking for the shoes I bought months ago!

H
8:24 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fruugo Bad customer service or information

Will never recommend them, unreliable and just robotic answers on orders and tracking, no proper e-mail to communicate with.

Have order item that was due in September 2022, to date have not received explanation on any queries I tried to raise via their so-called Help function.

Place another order in June 2023 for different item and running into the same problems, no updates or confirmation, just generic replies.

Desired outcome: Would like to receive a credit for both orders - [protected] and [protected]

I
10:16 am EDT

Fruugo order number [protected]

Hi there!

It's beem more than a month since I placed my order and I haven't recieved yet!

According to the tracking provide has been delivered or returned.

Please could you explain to me what's going on? This seems to be some sort of scam since you don't even reply to my messages or complaints.

Order number [protected]

Placed 25/05/23

Not delivered.

Regards,

Isaac

Overview of Fruugo customer experience

Fruugo is a shopping website that has been subject to many consumer complaints. Its customer service is poor, with slow response times and unhelpful representatives. Shipping is also a major issue, with many customers experiencing long waits for their products. Additionally, Fruugo's product quality and accuracy often fall short of expectations, leading to frustration and disappointment. Overall, Fruugo's poor customer service, slow shipping, and subpar product quality have left many consumers feeling dissatisfied with their experience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Fruugo contacts