Alamo Rent A Carfalse damage claims

I rented a car at the main airport in San Salvador, El Salvador for 9 days. Upon returning the vehicle with nothing wrong with it I asked to borrow the rest room. When I came out the manager said there were two problems with the car. A large scratch on the back and the antenna broken off. Even though they were not broken when I parked the car they charged me $209.05 for damages they had done while I was in the rest room. They refused to drive me to the airport until I signed the charge for that amount. The manager is a crook.
I have rented from Alamo twice in the last month and I will never again until I receive my $209.05 credited to my card and that Mario Martinez is terminated from employment in El Salvador. I will not rent from a company that employs dishonest crooks. The rental contract number is 52391, dates of rental Oct. 26 to Nov. 4. I even paid the addition $400 for complete insurance coverage.
It was a very unpleasant experience.
john taylor

RESOLVED

• Alamo Rent A Car's response · Nov 07, 2017

john w taylor, we'd like the chance to help you out & speak with you directly.
    Please email [email protected] the full details, include your contact telephone and email address, rental agreement or reservation number, rental location, and all the information above so we can review this promptly. Thanks. –Carol