The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Alamo Rent A Car — car rental
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I booked a Minivan through RentCars.com (number B4D7KFJ) at Orlando Airport and Its a prepaid contract. Pre Paid usd 459 with all insurances.
I just handle a contract to the sales person, refused any change or new insurance.
When I came back home I was charged with more USD 500 saying I asked for changing class of the car. But I still got a minivan. Also they charged me fuell that I say I want to return full (no pre paid gas). I want my money back I didnt ask for any change!
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Alamo Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged
- Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs!
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage!
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location
- Alamo Car Rental Cincinnati - charging my car extra
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo at copenhagen airport - lost iphone
- Alamo - extra charge from ec vehicle rental
- Alamo Rent A Car - car hire in anaheim
- Alamo Car Rental - driver hinting for tips