Alamo Rent A Carcar hire in anaheim

J Sep 12, 2018

We are from the uk and planned big trip of a lifetime for our son with the biggest part of it being hiring a mustang for 5 days to go to Vegas through Alamo Anaheim
When picking up car we was told was a convertible beetle
Please tell me how that is anything like a mustang!!!
To say we was disappointed is an understatement as this wasn't cheap either
In the end we had a Nissan Rogue
Since returning to us I have emailed to complain and heard nothing
Very poor service

RESOLVED

• Alamo Rent A Car's response · Sep 20, 2018

Julie bevis,
    We’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
    We look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards,
    Carol H.

• Bu
    Burdin Sep 15, 2018

My car broke down, it was necessary to rent a car.
    I found an excellent service [url=https://rental24h.com/poland/lublin-airport]Rental24H-rent a car[/url] where all the car rental offer is collected in every part of the world.
    Exactly what I needed."

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices