Airtel Prepaid - Orissaso bad customer care service provided by airtel orissa

J

I belong to airtel customer in (orissa state) not able to contact the customer care through 121 or [protected]. The behavior of the customer executive is very pain full when i contact through another Airtel no. Because they block my mobile no. to customer care since 17.5.07. If a customer do not get the answer of his query then what is the need of customer care. THE executives (male & female) only engaging themselves in gossiping in the air conditioned rooms. If this problem persist then the time is not fare away when AIRTEL service will gone out totally from ORISSA.

• Te
    tejveer Jun 27, 2007

I belong to airtel customer for no 9938862499 in (orissa state). Not able to contact the customer care through 121 or 9937099370. I subscribed for gprs from 24/05/07 but by now they have not sent the mobile office setting on my 3120 nokia handset to which they are supposed to send within 4 hours. This is the example of pathetic service by airtel.

• Ga
    Gaurav Chaturvedi May 23, 2008

Respected Sir
    My compliant that I am trying your phone no that is 9937099370 but it does not exits . What is the problem . I want to know that wheather is there any offer for me from Airtel Customer Care Service . I shll be really greatful to you if you can kindly let me know urgently on my cell phone no that is 9777148701 urgently and should I grt it recharge now or later on that is 1 Sep 2009 .

• Ga
    Gaurav Chaturvedi May 23, 2008

Respected Sir
    Please contact with me urgently on my cell no that is 9777148701 . I shall wait for your call.

CHINMAYA DASH Aug 04, 2008

Making So many Customers in rural area, airtel official persons are thinking that:-
    Customers created by themselves, because of airtel policy.
    This type of thinking can developed by a high salary intellectual personality basically airtel sales team.
    But
    They should understand that, the creater can be a destroyer in negative region.
    we have given our blood to airtel, which was the pillar of success.
    and
    we can also break that pillar in a little time.
    let it be...
    Sunil Mittal Sir should aware about this.

• Rm
    R.madhan kumar Sep 16, 2008

Dear sir

sub: please block my sim card 9791781235

I lost my sim card before a week.I told to customer care to block my sim card, but still now its not get blocked.so please kindly block my sim card as early as possible.

Regards
    R.madhan kumar

• Bi
    bikasha rajan das Sep 25, 2008

i am airtel prepaid costmear.my number is 9937078791, GPRS my activected.

Anil Mar 10, 2009

A VERY BAD CUST SERVIVE COMPANY. ALSO A CHEATING COMPANY, ALWAYS DEDUCTING MONEY WITHOUT THE CUSTOMER KNOWING BY PUTTING A HELLO TUNE, SO I CHANGED MY SERVICE TO RELIANCE

• Am
    amit May 13, 2009

Orissa's "Airtel customer care" name should be changed to "Airtel customer tension Plus". Name suggested "Tension plus" because of may reason 1) Unnecessary Money deduct by activating Hello tune. 2) Deducting money on browsing even after monthly GPRS unlimited activation 3) passing informal comment through sms on less recharge.

Does Airtel customer care people in orissa know anything about professional life and there Job Responsibility? What is there manager doing on AC room? mises kahuchantiki kama na kariba pani.:-)

• Ku
    Kushal Barnwal Nov 14, 2009

I use airtel sim, my phone no. is 09556157671. I want to use Rs 35.00 internet pack but it is not installing in my mobile. After dialing *567*35# the message shown that "this facilities alredy activated on your mobile" but when i use internet the uses charges deducted from my main balance.
    please resolve this problem.

• Bi
    Bijay Samantasinghar Oct 08, 2010

Hello sir,
    My Air tel number is 9937142304. I receive many sms for deposit identity proof. why? Add send the address for deposit my identity proof.

• Sk
    S. K Vatsa Mar 20, 2011

I bought the air tel prepaid connection knowing the sevices of air tel are very good. But after activation I found the air tel is busy in fraud services.like providing paid services without consent of customer.They are deducting amount for those services which you never apply even there is no balance amount they are charging in minus side. Forget about the customer ( KASHT MAR) service. 1st few minutes you bear unwanted advertisement. if you success to call customer representative, He will cut the phone without listening you. Hence I decided to change the service provider along with my some friends who are also sufferer of air tel customer care. my mobile no. is 8658155432 my another bsnl service are quit good and best in comparision of private service provider which I am using since last 8 years. But faded with air tel in last 5months.

sangram keshari patra Mar 23, 2011

hello airtel,
    my number is 9937123366. i have been using airtel network last three years. as your information i am potential customer for airtel. but now a days i am facing many problem from yours side like automatic mirchi mobile activate and deducting my balance. and also not responding customer care. so please stop this type of work and try to solve my problem
    yours customer
    sangram keshari patra

• Be
    BENU VIDEO Mar 25, 2011

BENU VIDEO KO CHANGE KARO KYUN KI WOH EK GHAMANDI INSAN HAI
    USKO DISTIVOTER SE NIKALO AUR KISI AUR KO DO WARNA WOH BANDHABAHAL KO KHA JAYEGA

• Si
    sidhartha kumar parida Apr 27, 2011

hello airtel,
    my number is 9937196891. i have been using airtel network last five years. . but now a days i am facing many problem from yours side like automatic deducting my balance. I was try to talk with customercare but not taken my call deduct my balance. so please stop this type of work and try to solve my problem
    yours customer
    sidhartha kumar parida

• Ra
    Raju Ranjan May 08, 2011

I belong to airtel customer in barbil (ORISSA) having mobile no 08018502600. From my balance on dated 07/05/2011 Rs/-80 has been cut, when I contact 198, 121, and 9937099370 not able to contact them.
    When I contacted to another no they logged a complain (752312000) and assured it will be solved and money refund before 11/05/2011. But again after that my balance is being deducted from balance, when I contact him they respond there is server problem do data will be provided, again & again saying same. I have irrited with airtel service.
    If a customer not get answer his querry what is the need of customer care.

• Ku
    kumara swamy May 13, 2011

I am being the customer of Airtel for last six years 5 years in Kolkata since 1 year in Bhubaneswar. To surprisingly neary an amount of Rs.200/- or more deducted from my prepaid account and when searched It shown that have chatted for more than 57 minutes twice.
    Where as I have not used atall your phone by that time as I am travelling by car by that time and I am received calls and dailing though that phone. My No. is 9937016969 please chek and come back to me what happened. Bad service today I have notices.

• Mu
    mukesh panda May 15, 2011

I am a customer of airtel since 2005, from last few days i found that Rs 5 deducted daily from my number a/c (9937384496).
    when i contact to customer care today they answering that i have activate some thing.But i never have activate such rubbish thing. I want my deducted amount.

• Pr
    Pratik Misra Sep 24, 2011

I have been using airtel network for quite some time, there wasnt much problem as of now, however I am not satisfied the way my complaint call to customer service was handled. My telephone no. is 9938449030, I recharged my mobile with monthly sms pack for Rs.33 which was confirmed thru the transaction id no.579897191, however when I sent sms the balance was deducted frm main balance. When I spoke with one of the customer service executive, he was rude and made me feel as if I am a fool and dont undestand the msg. When i asked him his name he told its John Abraham. I asked him to connect my call to his supervisor with whom i can discuss the matter. he put my call on hold for long time and later told me that supervisor is unavailable.When i asked him where the customer service office is located where i can visit for the same. I was mocked upon and was told that its in IBM kolkata.this is very disappointing that customer service in airtel for orissa is pathetic and no one cares what the customers problem is.No one understands the urgency of the problem. I know my call was recorded, u can listen to it the call was done on 24/09/2011 at 12:05.I would appreciate if the matter is resolved asap and please ensure u recruit right person for the job not some one who doesnt care abt customer service.

• Yu
    yuceem Nov 07, 2011

My wife has Airtel mobile no 9937511838, prepaid. We find that our balance is coming down daily without even using the phone. We had gone abroad during August -Sepat 2011 and the phone was switched off. But we found the prepaid balance of around Rs400/ had become nil during the two months. Your no121 has no provision for registering a complaint. Please check and refund the unauthorised and clandestine deductions that have bben done. Or else I will switch over to any other service provider under number portability.
    Umesh chandra Mishra
    Bhubaneswar

• As
    Ashok kumar pattnaik Mar 09, 2012

Sir
    I have taken one Air tel Sim (9938854595) on 17.02.2012 from Champa Agancies (Patrapara BBSR) n submitted the document. After 7days d connection deactivated due to want of document @ head office. I again submitted papers.but it dint help to activate, so i went to Khurda with partner of Champa agencies to know the matter. The Gagan communication (Khurda) not forwarded my papers to head office so we brought the papers n went to Bapujinagar Costumer relationship center to handover the papers. Bapuji nagar front office denied to accept the papers. I also come in touch with Nodal office but in vain. If a sensitizers will suffer like this can u help to activate the sim once again ? My contact No 9861078995 (Airtel) Mail ID - [email protected]

• Sarat dh.majhi Jul 12, 2012

Hiii
    i am SarAT, i intreasted in AirTel sim, my contact no:- 9556299915, frndzzz know yr mob.no *121*9#, Thanks

• Ta
    Tapun Jan 06, 2016

I am also frustrated using airtel service. This company is just looting the customer. If you are going to use airtel especially you have a smart phone. be carful . you may loss all your money without even a single use. No one is going to listen to you.