Having problems with Aircel?

Aircel Customer Service Contacts

121 (Call Center)
+91 117 940 0000 (Circle Office Board)
+91 971 601 2345 (Call Center)
A-44, Mohan Cooperative, Industrial Estate (MCIE), Mathura Road
New Delhi
India - 110044
Registered Office
Opus Centre, 47, Central Road, Opp. Tunga Paradise, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai City – 400093

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aircel Customer Service. Initial Aircel complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aircel above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aircel. Discuss the issues you have had with Aircel and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Aircel Complaints & Reviews

Aircelaircel network issue.. not getting port number after sending message of port

Hello Friends,

I am using aircel network from last 3-4 year but from last 1 month there is too much network issue come, So i finally decided to change my network. I was try too many time to get my port number but i will not received port numer after sending message. So if any one suggest me how can i get then please share with us . My Details are below:

Number: [protected]
Email Id: [protected]@gmail.com

Aircelnetwork issues on aircel

Hello Sir,

Good Day!!

This is inform you that, I am facing network issues in my native Tiruttani past 4, 5 days. May I know the reason why.
    If you going to shutdown your service, kindly inform as prior. So that we make the plan accordingly.

I have 3 number which is using more than 7+ years. Its waste of time and your time to make this kind of things.

Kindly solve the issues ASAP.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Vijayakumar.C.A,
    [protected]

Aircel Support Feb 15, 2018

Dear Vijay,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Warm Regards

Aircel Support Feb 07, 2018

Dear Vijay,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Landmark:
        The specific location of the issue (indoor/outdoors):

Warm Regards,
        Aircel Social Media Team

Aircelaircel prepaid/excess roaming charges for sms

Dear Sir,
      Presently I am in Saudi Arabia, I send one SMS today to India using my Aircel prepaid. Tha SMS is approximately around 5 words, but the SMS cost me 114 Rupees.
      When I reached Saudi Arabia, I received one message from Aircel that the roaming charge for one SMS will be 15 Rupees.
      Please check the matter and return the remaining 99 Rupees.

Aircel Support May 26, 2017

Dear Mohammed Muddasiruddin,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Aircel Support May 18, 2017

Dear Mohammed Muddasiruddin,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of sending the SMS:
          Sample No.:(on which number SMS is sending):

Aircel Social Media Team

Aircelmischief behaviour of customer service person

I called early morning to know about my net pack balance by dialling 198. At 11:40PM I got a call from a person who was trying to know my personal information by putting the early morning statement. Number of the person is [protected].
        When I checked number in Truecaller. Truecaller shows his name "Rajesh" Customer Care.
        Hope a action will taken soon.

Aircel Support Apr 17, 2017

Dear Priya Kumari,

We regret that we won't be able to help you in this regard. However, we suggest you to ignore such calls in future. Also, please restrain from sharing your no. with untrusted sources. Further you can register a police complaint against such numbers.

Aircelnetwork problem

Hi,
          I have three Aircel Connections. I am very much disappointed with the irresponsibility of Aircel Customer Care [protected] Head office Delhi. I am not getting signals at my home that is in the mid of city, Akbar Bagh Sayeedabad, Hyderabad. I moved here 11 day ago and from day one I am getting signal problem due to which I missed lots of important calls. I logged a complaint but my problem was not resolved yet. Initially when I complaint he asked me the House No. but I don’t know the number. I said him about exact near location and also given my number. Unfortunately after waiting for another few days I called Aircel Customer Care Head office [protected], the person whom I spoke he recognized me and told me that until and unless you provide the House Number we can’t proceed, if this is the criteria he could tell me earlier so that I could go home and provide the number, moreover my problem hasn’t solved yet.

I request the Aircel, Ministry of Telecommunication and Consumer forum Organization/ Department to kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible.

• Updated by Mohammed F · Mar 16, 2017

Hi Sir/ Madam,
              Aircel No. [protected]
              H.No 16-2-45/A/1,
              Akbarbagh, Sayeedabad 500036
              Land Mark: Near Rainbow School, Silver Manzil Building Road
              Alternate No [protected]
              Number of Signal 0 (Zero)
              Area Indoor

• Updated by Mohammed F · Mar 16, 2017

Hi Sir/ Madam,

H.No 16-2-45/A/1,
              Akbarbagh, Sayeedabad 500036
              Land Mark: Near Rainbow School, Silver Manzil Building Road
              Alternate No [protected]
              Number of Signal 0 (Zero)
              Area Indoor

Thanks

• Updated by Mohammed F · Mar 18, 2017

Hi,

Yesterday your tech- Engineer called me and he told me he would come tomorrow, today I called him he told me that there is network problem in the area and there are already complaints about it. he said a Antina should be increased.

Just know I got a message from your customer care department that my issue has been resolved, what a ridiculous .

I have been facing problem for almost 20 days kindly resolve it as soon as possible.

Thanks, ,

• Updated by Mohammed F · Mar 18, 2017

Thanks,

• Updated by Mohammed F · Mar 20, 2017

Hi, Aircel company is not serious about there customers. They didn't resolve NETWORK issue yet though it was complained earlier than me. There Engineer told about increase of Antina to resolved it. It is the NETWORK issue of mid city of Hyderabad. Aircel company Head Office customer care [protected] is not receiving my call, I tried 5 times, before I was calling it was engaged. I request ministery of Telecommunication to take sever action against these kind of companies who are providing improper services and giving trouble to sincere customers.

I am facing lot of issues due to network problem.

Aircel Support Mar 22, 2017

Dear Mohammed F,

We'd like to inform you that your location is located at the far distance from the site reason which the network coverage is poor. Hence, we regret to inform you that seamless indoor coverage cannot be assured at this point of time at your location, as further optimization can not be done in the sector catering to the serving site due to far distance.

Warm Regards,

Aircel Support Mar 21, 2017

Dear Mohammed F,

We have re-escalated your issue to the team. We will share an update soon.

Aircel Support Mar 17, 2017

Dear Mohammed F,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Aircel Support Mar 14, 2017

Dear Mohammed F,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Signal Bars:
              Specific location(indoor/outdoors):

Aircel — my balance vanished

Hi, I am very much disappointed with the irresponsible service of Aircel, though I WAS HAPPY with Airtel but...

Hyderabad

Aircelcalls

I'm a long time user of aircel I notice that there is alot of call drops and lot of promotional calls from aircel. It's not only me but there are same complaints from others using aircel. It realy get irritating when your on an important call and u can't hear them and ur call get disconnected and the signal bar jus goes down to zero. High time aircel takes step before it loses its valuable customers

Online _CST Sep 24, 2016

Dear Kevin costner,

Signal Bars:
                Specific location(indoor/outdoors):

We request you to dial 1909 to activate DND in your no. so that you will not get any promotional call.

Aircel Cellular Limitedservice regarding

Dear sir,

my name is markandey kharwra my cell no. Is [protected]. Today i was recharge rs. 15 only. But company will be cheat with me he send me massage your balance is rs 0/- p.F charges 13.04 and service tax 1.96 and tt.Is 0/- sir this company has already cheat me 2 month before he daily send me massage full talk time regarding but not send me full talk time after recharge .And give and extra talktime.
              To he is not give any type of service for this amount regarding .

Respected sir,

please help me on this matter regarding.

Thanking you,
              markandey kharwar
              [protected].

Aircel Support Sep 12, 2016

Dear markandey kharwar,

Our team was unable to contact you. Please share an alternate number so that our team can get back to you.

markandey kharwar Aug 31, 2016

no any reply from company

markandey kharwar Aug 29, 2016

Recharge Date: 29.08.2016

Mode of recharge: online recharge rs.15

Transaction ID: paytm.com
                  please send my payment on my account earlist basis.

but i feel your service so bad.
                  thanking you
                  markandey kharwar [protected]

Online _CST Aug 29, 2016

Dear markandey kharwar,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Recharge Date:

Mode of recharge:

Transaction ID:

Aircel Social Media Team

Aircelissue related to amount charged for gprs of aircel postpaid connection

Dear Sir/Madam

I am using the mobile network service of aircel including my family since 4 years. I have the postpaid connection Mobile No. [protected] Registered With the name of Sunita Agarwal, Address B-18 Vivekanand Colony, Naya Khera Ambabai Jaipur- Rajasathan. The Bill for the month of july has been generated on 19/07/2017 Wide Bill No. [protected], the copy of the same has been attached herewith. I have changed the postpaid in the month of April 2016 By Rs. 179 excluding of service tax. At that time your customer service representative told me that i will get 200 mb of internet per month but i came to know that under this plan only 100 mb of internet data is provided to customer. The major problem i faced with this plan is that there is no updation process in related to amount of data pack customer used and the amount of data balance left. I dont get any kind of information for the same. I dont get any kind of sms or update for the same and due to this falsely i used internet slightly more above 100 Mb and for this you have charged 638.23 Rs. inclusive of service tax. I got surprised when i got the bill generated by the company. Even i came to know that in other mobile network operator there is a facility for such updation and appropriate information is provided to customer. Even we cant know that how much gprs data has been used by us and how much data has been used by me before the generation of bill. As there is no such facility in my phone through which i can able to know that how much data has been used by me. This is a very smart practice followed by company to charge high amount form the customer as it is necessary for the company to provide notification for the amount of data used or you only tell me that how can i save this 638. rs. If you cant answer me this then how can you charge this amount from me??

Sir as you know there is a plan of Rs. 98 for data pack under which i get unlimited internet so i am not mad that i use internet and pay such a huge amount for small data used by me. I felt that i got theft by this way. As i agree that i used net above limit but it happens due to wrong information provided by your representative(i have the recording for the same) and due to no facility of amount of data used and amount of internet data left.
                As i am your old and loyal customer i request you to kindly consider my request and revise my bill and this charge is not appropriate. If i dont get the appropriate solution for my problem then i will definately gong to discontinue your service other then that i will going to take appropriate action against this company policy
                Kindly consider otherwise this way i will not going to continue with Aircel in near future. Hoping for the satisfactory reply.

Regards
                Rishi Agarwal

Online _CST Aug 16, 2016

Dear Rishi Agarwal,

As per our concerned team, you have used GPRS and got charged for same. Further, we would not be able to post any adjustment in this regard.

Online _CST Aug 11, 2016

Dear Rishi Agarwal,

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Aircel Social Media Team

Aircelunauthorized subscription of fun tb masti mall and full song download pack without my consent

I have got three messages of fun tv mastii mall and full song pack subscription and the messages was that Thanku for subsribing fun tv masti mall and full song pack.Rs75 has been deducted from my account and service will be auto renewed after 7 days with same charges.But I have not subscribed to any such service.So please just unsubscribe It now and Refund my money today.I have also complaint yesterday about this but there was no response...Refund my money as sonn as possible otherwise I don't no what I will do with you. My cell number is [protected]

Aircel Support Jun 06, 2016

Dear Pritima Mishra,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share the "Date & Time of deduction" so that our team can look into your issue.

Aircel Social Media Team

Aircelrepeated unauthorized subscription without my consent and deduction of balance from my account

Unauthorized subscription of Pocket Store Fortnightly = Rs. 49/- gone for unauthorised subscription without my consent – Mobile No. [protected], I want Aircel should credit Rs. 49.00 to my account

Really Disgusting! Horrible! Just 2 days back, you reverted Rs. 20 to my account for the same reason (different subscription forcefully activated); again you activated Pocket Store Fortnightly amounting to Rs. 49.00 again without any consent.

Fade up with Aircel, cheating and looting public’s money by activating some of their products without taking consent from the customer. My earlier balance was Rs. 59.00 but now came down to Rs. 10.00 due to this type of cheating money from their customers account.

This time they have charged Rs. 49.00 in one go by unauthorized subscription of Pocket Store Fortnightly = Rs. 49/- and my balance came down to Rs. 59/- to Rs. 10/-, without any confirmation from my end, whether I have agreed to subscribe or not. I can challenge Aircel that you cannot show any sms or confirmation from my end that I have confirmed my subscription to that Pocket Store Fortnightly.

What a fun! They don’t even take the trouble of interacting with the customer. One have to keep on calling 198, 6 # 3 then 9 to speak with the Customer Care for 20-25 times, hours after hours and always its busy. Most worst customer care in this mobile world. Plz help me so thay Aircel would credit Rs. 49.00 with immediate effect to my account. I did sms STOP 155223, to stop the subscription; there they sent me sms “You are not subscribed to any VAS services”. I asked for last two Service request, the return message is so cryptic, it’s too difficult for a customer to read it out, what is written. I have got all the sms from aircel which could not be enclosed as there is no option to attach. It’s ridiculous, because Aircel can start the subscription without consent and deducting my balance without intimating whether I would like to subscribe or not. This time, I think I should go to Consumer Forum if my complaint does not solve by Aircel Team.

Aircel Support Apr 20, 2016

Dear Nilanjan(Nilanjan2016),

We have send your concern to the team. We assure you to give an proper resolution regarding your concern.

• Ni
                        Nilanjan2016 Apr 19, 2016

Thanks for the amount credited to my account amounting to Rs. 49.00. But my concern, why this is happening day after day, and i have to call ur customer care, but no solution comes up. Whenever I lodged complain through email, then only the problems get solved. Why without customers intimation, u ppl keep on subscribing these types of stuffs without my permission and I am sure that if I go to higher court, you cant show that I have confirmed my subscription to your system. This is simply ridiculous. Its a sheer headache to me. Please in near future, dont subscribe any of these type of subscription to my account, that has to be ensured by you (Aircel). I only use Pocket internet from my two nos. Again Thanks for reverting my amount to my account.

Aircel Support Apr 19, 2016

Dear Nilanjan(Nilanjan2016),

We would like to inform you that post system check found Rs. 49/- got deducted on date - 17th April 2016, due to activation of Store15 - Hungama. Waiver of Rs49/- has been posted in your account.

Email us at [email protected]

Aircelfalse & fake commitment about high speed data services.

I have port my Telinor No.[protected],
                      to Aircel & first FRC of Rs. 99/= by 7th January 2016, I was told by center of Aircel, 500mb, 3g data & rest HS Data for 90 days only for Surfing will be free.
                      With in short time my 3g data finished & when I started Surfing with in month a SMS pop-up by 26th January 2016" 100% HS Data" I have consumed. I shocked, again I tried to surf but the speed was at Bottom Line. I have complain to ASM, Branch Manager & Store Manager, but every body was helpless.
                      I asked " What is Criteria of HS Data or Definition ?" No answer ? Another matter is a SMS No. 56000, continues coming very frequently, while DND is there.through Aircel server.
                      I think This Aircel is Cheating with Consumer & Spreading fake commitment in the Society .
                      My grievance with Aircel, Provide me the HS DATA absolutely FREE for rest of 26thJanuary to 70 days which I have not in used .
                      Hope you will initiative action in this case.
                      Thanks .
                      Rajesh Kumar.
                      Mob. [protected].

Online _CST Feb 03, 2016

Hi Crazy Boy,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Airceldisconnection of services

Dear Sir/Madam, My father, Sh. Ranajit kumar Sen has bought aircel sim( number: [protected]) from Ichapur, 24 parganas (North) West Bengal in March 2014. Now Aircel has discontinue its services for more than a month. There are also many value added services attached to it. Kindly disable all VAS services and activate this number at the earliest. He has been facing many problems regarding this. Regards, Soumyajit Sen Mobile:[protected] Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Aircelincomplete, obsolete and erroneous information provided on aircel e-payment website https://epayment.aircel.com/online-recharge

a) For certain Top-up and special recharge packs (e.g., 449 - Rs 349 Talk Time + 3 GB Data + 399 Local & STD SMS. Data & SMS Validity 60 Days OR 69 - Rs 69 TT | 69 MB 2G/3G Data | 69 A2A minutes etc.), the talktime is credited to a dedicated account and can be used only for making calls. However, there is no way for the subscribers to know whether the talktime will be credited to Dedicated Account (DA) or Main Account (MA), until the recharge is done and money is paid irreversibly. Nowhere it is mentioned on the website/IVR. Due to this, the subscribers are always being taken for a surprise and a lot of times they are stuck with useless talktime in DA which can not be used effectively. As per the TRAI regulations, completely transparency is desired from the service providers, so that subscribers can take an informed decision. However, the above practice by Aircel clearly violates the same.
                          Customer Care Executives (with all their helpful attitude and good intentions) too seem to be helpless and respond by saying/writing that the issue has been escalated to the concerned team and they will get back when they hear back from those teams.

b) Some information on the website and IVR are obsolete. E.g., PI 128 is supposed to have 28 days validity as per website and IVR. However, in reality, one gets a validity of only 21 days after recharge. I do not believe this is fair to the subscribers again.

c) There are also some very silly mistakes on the website which, given the reputation and brand of Aircel, should have been avoided with some basic QC. E.g., 697 - Unlimited Data Transfer; Speeds upto 8.6 kbps for 6 GB browsing on 2G/3G, thereafter speeds will be reduced to 64 kbps. Hope it does not take a genius to spot the error :)

Online _CST Jul 07, 2015

Hi deba121,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aircel Online team,

Online _CST Jun 26, 2015

Hi deba121,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Aircel — etop balance deducted

Dear Sir/madam, Rs.2297 etop balance has been deducted from my aircel etop number [protected] last Saturday...

Aircel Online Rechargerecharge shown successful online, but die not receive any balance.

Have done recharge of Rs 108 thrice, to Bengal Aircel numbers. Recharge was shown successful online. Money got deducted, but did not get credited to the phone balance. When enquired about it from the customer care, ignored the fact that any recharge was done. Strictly did not want to provide any service. Ill-behaved, said, "Sorry, we cannot help", and even did not transfer the call to any senior or any manager. Denied to provide any e-mail ID where I can send the transaction proof. Very very poor service. Incapable employees. Literally want to discontinue the use of aircel service. Want my money back.

recharge shown successful online, but die not receive any balance.

Online _CST May 14, 2015

Hi Arpita Samanta

this matter.

We assure you a quic k resolution and the best of services at all times.

Aircel Cellular Limitedpoor customer service

Hello, this is Uday from Chennai. I am not sure how much this complaint gonna help me. But i want to throw some light on the customer service of a leading cellular company (Aircel) in this so called developing country.

I am using a sim card for past 8 years from Aircel. I recently bought a new phone where i need to replace my old sim to Nano sim. I approached the customer care office in Tambaram, Chennai regarding my concern. They asked me to take a token and wait in the queue. I was waiting from 6.45pm to 8.45pm and there is no response. Everyone in the store is annoyed because of this. Few CSR's left the table and they went inside a room and chit-chatting which we could hear from outside. After losing me temper, i went to the person and informed about my situation that i was waiting for past 2 hours without any care. Later they called all the person who need the sim replacement, may be 10 - 15 people came and stood near him. He gave a form and asked to fill it. Everybody submitted the form and out of that 6-7 got approved and they were given a free sim after charging 102 Rupees. But there were still 10 people who were left without any attention. When i approached them again, they said that the sim is not in my name. I was telling them that i was using this for past 8 years and still they are not convinced. They said that the connection is in the name of Boopalan whom i have never heard about.

If i am trying to change the blocked sim, there is point in asking the details for a new sim. But i have the connection active with me for past 8 years and they are not ready to provide me a nano sim. Later i asked them about my solution on this. Then i came to know that they are trying to canvas and brainwash all these kinds of issues to migrate the connection to a Postpaid. He was asking me for 4-5 times to change it to the postpaid which i never accepted. I asked for alternate solution but he said that i don't have any other option that to go for a postpaid connection. I got pissed off literally at 9pm. This is really pathetic.

Later i came to know from my friend that i still can get a new sim by providing last 3 transactions and sim validity. But still i didn't get my new sim. My phone is still left unused. Since i had a quarrel in that store, they are not providing me any solution even after going again and again. Just because of their ego they want me to take a postpaid connection. They are in the intention that they cannot be done anything though i have an other plan here.

Online _CST Jan 31, 2015

Dear Udhaya

As per our system records, your concern has been duly addressed. Hope the resolution offered meets

your satisfaction levels too.

We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Online _CST Jan 22, 2015

Hi Udhaya Kumar,

Aircelstop to full song download

a full song download service has been subscribed with out my consultation and blindly deducting Rs. 5/- everyday. I tried a lot to unsub the above service according to their service reply sms, but all time I found the customer care service representative busy. My no [protected]

Online _CST Jan 15, 2015

Dear Kalpana Kumari

Thanks for sharing your concern with us, To deactivate any VAS service you can just type STOP send to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223 for deactivation

Warm Regards
                                    Aircel Social Care Team

AircelUnwanted service charges without my knowledge

I was using aircel post paid i was charged bill for some value added services i did not activate the services i not used but they charged me last month i paid the bill they have charge the charge added services which i did not activate i complained to customer care they told they sorry u have paid the bill we cant do any thing if it comes next month u complaint before bill date i complaint to customer they told after bill genrated only we can take complaint today call to customer care they taked complaint they told to wait for 2 days my outgoing calls has been barred pls take nesseray action otherwise i going to consumer court

Online _CST Nov 18, 2014

Hi Sundarsun,

Aircelwaiver request

Dear all team,

This is informed you that complain for waiver request but still now no reply from backend & network team. When register a new complain ( complain date 3rd Oct, 14 Oct, 16 Oct 2014 ) senior supervisor asked that the issue will be resolved with in 24 Hrs whenever network team contact me 22 Oct 2014 . I am getting delay service through Aircel network team . Why am I suffer for this. So I want to waiver my net pack for 10 day. So please do this needful ASAP.

Concern related mobail no - [protected]