Complaints & Reviews

SkypeCharged my credit card for 3 years

They have been charging my credit card for 3 years. I am not able to get a hold of them. I have several phone numbers they just say please email us. They don't answer any phone number. They have not USA address. Even Microsoft does not answer the phone. They only have robots to send you links to read articles. They are still charging my credit card.

Skypeskype

Hi
    I was using Skype for a long time without any problem I used to call my mom in France.
    now I don't need Skype I was trying to stop the payment with no luck on my Skype there in no any subscription I even canceled my credit card but the payment still on
    I don't know how to stop it my user is : martine. [protected]@gmail.com it is almost 4 month like this, this is the 1st time that I find a place that I can complain please help me on this subject, I tried everything I followed the instruction on skype help and I found that I am not sub scripted any more and still I am charged please solve my problem and cancel those payments.

best regards
    martine kovacs
    mail : martine. [protected]@gmail.com

Skype — cannot update your services.

Once I get my username and password, I gotten nothing to use for Skype. Lastly, there were no respond for...

SkypeLogin

I had a skype account that I am continuing to be charged for by the way... Doug. Van. Klompenburg that I can not sign into.
      I have tow other microsoft e-mails. [protected]@hotmail.com and [protected]@msn.com that want to try to sign into my skype accoutn, but I cna not get any of them to work!

Please deactivate all my skype accounts and preferably refund the payments you have taken the last several years and I will try to set the account up agian.

Skypeskype

The other day, I received an email saying I needed to reactivate my Skype credits. The instructions for this didn't work, and so I looked for a refund, and the instructions for that didn't work.

So, I looked for an email to get this sorted (30 seconds to write an email maybe?), and couldn't find one, so I tried the chat service, which was busy.

So far in this tale, I had wasted about 40 minutes and achieved nothing.

Next day, I tried again, and after about 20 minutes resorted to the chat facility.

More than an hour later, I had been told that a refund should have been processed on my account in August last year, but hadn't been. Therefore, I could opt for reactivation. I pointed out that as I had had so much trouble in the past, and as Skype had agreed to a refund last year - but not done it, I now wanted a refund.

The advisor said that wasn't possible. I pointed out that as Skype had agreed to a refund and not provided one, technically it has now acted fraudulently, and as we were over an hour into the "chat" I wanted to speak to his supervisor and get this resolved. Some time later, and no access to the supervisor, I was then late for a meeting (obviously, one doesn't expect "help" on a 30 second issue to last well over an hour - that is just crazy), so I wrote and pointed out that this would now have to be sorted by email, and to use my email on the account. Should I not hear, then as this is now a simple case of fraud, that I will win any legal action, and get costs, and the bad publicity for Skype.
        I am presuming Skype would rather go to Court and lose than sort this matter out.
        I have been a loyal customer of Skype for 10-15 years, but I cannot see that continuing.

Skype — preventing people logging into their own account

I am currently discouraging people from using skype and giving it bad publicity on social media. The reason...

Skype — recurring charges from skype

Skype keeps charging my boa debit card -$10, -$20, -$30 and as much as -$90 every month for an account i did...

Skypetheft of my credit by microsoft and all my data on skype are lost

I opened Skype today to find my credit of €8 is gone, the names and telephone numbers of my family, businesses, banks telephone numbers are gone

Anything managed by Microsoft faces this chaos from time to time. What to do with the idiots of Microsoft who unfortunately owns Skype!

My name is Simon Edward Sadbury, my mobile number is crashed at the moment and I am trying to buy a new one and configure it.

Contact me [protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by Simon Sadbury · Nov 16, 2018

This plan I pay for it every month! Microsoft stole the money. I pay monthly for this plan. I am going to call my credit card against Microsoft. Where are my data, work, business, family all have disappeared by the idiots of Microsoft!

Skype — skype customer service

I tried to log in to my Skype account but received a message stating that someone has accessed my account. I...

Skypetelephone connection

Dear Sir/ Madam,
            It is becoming a regular thing now that on telephoning, whilst a connection is made there is no sound, and the other person soon gets fed up after 2 or 3 attempts to contact them. Today, I spent £2-00 on, effectively just dialling out. As I say, this is not the first time such problems have been encountered, but I have had enough of it now, and would like to formerly complain about it.
            If someone could contact me, I would be very grateful.
            Best regards.

Skypeauto credit amount by skype recharge

Dear sir,

My self yerriswamy my contact number +[protected] this recharge done on 8th of August payable amount is 600 rupees but I didn't get talk time for 800 mins . But credited from my credit card but talk time not came. Again I recharged on same number on 12 the August 720 rupees talk time received for 800 mins . But first recharge on 8th August I didn't get talk time .

Please refund my balance.

Regards,
              Yerriswamy K
              Ph ; [protected]
              +[protected] - Algeria country.

Skypeuser has personal info and is harassing

On July 8th, 2018 between 9pm-1am. User SadbutTrue029 has personal information and is using that to blackmail. Can you ban the user and delete conversations? They've been threating/harassing me demanding money or they'll release my personal information. Blocking them will only make them release the information and will hurt my job. Please get back to me if you can resolve.

Skypeauto payment set up without my consent

Payments going out automatically without my consent. There is no facility to complain or switch off the auto pay. On checking my account I did not set up an auto pat 21 pounds had so far been taken since I made one purchase. I have not used skype for over a year and suddenly payments are going out again. payment for a phone number I stopped using because it does not work has been taken out as well. I want all my money back. |Recent order is Order No. [protected].

Skypeunlimited world

Skype has been charging my account and visa without leaving a purchase history in my Skype account nor a record in my emails for a period of 3 years. I was unaware of these charges and have no way to check that the charges were authorized because there isn't any history under my Skype account nor in my Inbox.

When contacting Skype for assistance, they merely stated that they could see the service was authorized and said that an email was sent to me and it was my own fault that it did not reach the inbox. I've checked the inbox and spam and there were no emails to be found. My inbox and spam has been receiving email dating back over 2 years, there is nothing wrong with my email. Skype was unable to provide evidence that I had activated the subscription and authorized the payment on my credit card, such as a screenshot in their records. They declined to send me a receipt of the record that they allegedly have.

I don't have any recollection of authorizing the charges, nor have any way of checking the records as Skype has now cancelled the subscription and stated all previous purchase history will have been deleted because the subscription is not active anymore, which I find it hard to believe.

This is fraud. Somehow Skype had managed to activate the subscription on my inactive Skype account, and I am completely disappointed in the way Skype has handled this situation wherein I have no record for any purchases on my Skype account except charges on my visa which has been going on for 2 years.

unlimited world
                    unlimited world

• Updated by Adrian Sin · Feb 17, 2018

*Correction: Charges on my visa date over a period of 3 years.

Skypeemails

Please do not send me anymore E-mails advising me that Auto Recharge on my Account is blocked.
                      I no longer use Skype because of your tortuous system to try to recover my account which was hacked !
                      Your systems are appaling. Even down to the drop-down categories to make a complaint as none are relevant so I have chosen one at random.
                      Please stop from sending me any further E-mails advising my Auto Recharge has been suspended.
                      Ever since I had my account hacked it has been a nightmare dealing with you !!!

Skypefraudulent charges on my account

$200 of fraudulent charges on my Skype account and this is the response I got:
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us.

We understand that you are asking if Skype will refund the charges. I do apologize about it. However, we are unable to process refund for the fraudulent charges on the account.

As previously suggested, we strongly advise you to contact your bank, to receive the money back from the unauthorized transactions, as well as to stop any unauthorized transaction being made in the future on either skype.com or any other website.

Should you have further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Philip M
                        Skype Customer Service

Skypepaying for a subscription but cannot log in

Every month I receive a receipt for my subscription which I pay, however when I try to log into my account to use that subscription I cannot log in!
                          It says my account doesn't exist (I have tried using my email address and my phone number) so I have been paying for nothing for a few months.
                          It is driving me insane and the skype help page is useless and doesn't direct you to an agent!!!

Skypecustomer service

I called customer support to rectify a situation where I've had two existing subscriptions. A 1 month and a 3 month... these should not even co-exist and I don't know how they both existed. Lag time between canceling, switching or somehow they both were created at the same exact time. I usually get 3-4 e-mail confirmations about the same transaction from my e-mail and phone about the transaction so it's easily dismiss-able to WHICH transaction is being taken place.

I contacted the customer service, not only where they condescending, they make it entirely your fault despite admitting for having a faulty system at that time and stating that it no longer does that now. I have screenshots of the conversation as it won't let me have a transcript, possibly from the terrible customer service they provide.

I asked for a refund and told them that there was a greater issue than just bandaging the current issue at hand. I asked him to cancel all my subscriptions and it became apparently hostile. After I received the cancellation confirmation and told him so, he immediately disconnected, completely unprofessional.

If this individual couldn't handle my case or issue, I should have been sent to someone that could either come to a better resolution instead of hanging up immediately. Absolutely terrible.

Skype — skype lite

I Am Skype user with mobile number [protected]. I have not done any Skype recharge on 10/09/2017.But got SMS...

Mumbai

Skype — hotmail with skype cannot unlink almost 2 years

I have no idea why hotmail with skype cooperate become a suck service and make my personal information...