Menu

Zaxby's  -  Customer service

S
Author of the complaint
9:03 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Mr. McLeroy,
First let me say you have the best chicken I have ever eaten and, with the exception of today, the service has been excellent.  I spend between $150 to $200 per month at your restaurants in the Knoxville, TN area.  Today, 4/17/2021, I went through the drive through at store number 1503 at 11635 Parkside Drive, Farragut, TN 37934 at 1:41 pm, which is where I usually go all the time.  I order the same thing every time, which is 20 Chicken fingers, two extra sauces and a basket of Texas Toast, which comes to $25.50.  When I arrived home, I had the two extra sauces I paid for but did not have the four sauces that come with the order of 20 chicken fingers.  Consequently, I had to drive back to store 1503 and again wait in a long line of vehicles to get the four sauces that the staff neglected to give me.  They did so without so much as an apology.  Upon returning home, I called the store and spoke with the manager Gary Cunningham, who did not initially give me his name.  After I asked for his name and store number, he gave the information.  After a long pause, he finally said he was sorry for my bad experience.  Needless to say, I will continue to patronize your restaurants, but felt the need to express my displeasure over the service I received today.  Respectfully Submitted, Samuel Bell, [protected]@gmail.com.

1 comments