Having problems with MouthShut.com?

MouthShut.com Customer Service Contacts

Off 16th Road, Bandra West
Mumbai
India - 400050

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MouthShut.com Customer Service. Initial MouthShut.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MouthShut.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MouthShut.com. Discuss the issues you have had with MouthShut.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

MouthShut.com — wrong review written through my competitor

I already have written many emails to you but not any response from your side. Someone has created the...

New Delhi

MouthShut.com — fraudulent & fake review website - mouthshut.com, mumbai, india

It has been observed that Mouthshut.com is encouraging people to post Fraudulent & Fake Reviews about variou...

MouthShut.com — fraud job consultancy

Om Inospire Managment Himalay Palace, 65 Vijay Block, office no. 105 laxmi nagar exit at Nirman vihar metro...

Delhi

MouthShut.com — want to remove a unwanted review who done wantedly on my hospital

Hi A guy gave a fake review in our website to damage my hospital reputation it is coming on top in google...

Chennai

MouthShut.comhospital review

I submitted a review about a hospital in bangalore at mouthshut.com. It was a negative review, therefore, they are not publishing it as a review. They publish only positive reviews. This will misguide general public who wanted to know people's view about a product or services. If published only positive review (may be as per instruction of the service provider), it will defeat the very purpose of a review.

Your negative review can be viewed only by the reviewer when the reviewer log on to their website and it will not be available to public. Can't believe there is a scam here as well.

Is there a way mouthshut.com change their policy so that people trust this site???

• Ay
      Ayan712 Sep 09, 2016

MouthShut.comfake website/fake reviews

Mouth shut Become very cheap website . There is no genuine reviews

All they are promoting their website by providing money to people who write reviews. This fake reviews damage the reputation of other brands and companies. Don't believe reviews from mouth shut anymore they are big cheaters and fake review providers.

• Sh
        shy and shine Aug 20, 2018

It's been a long time since I created my account on mouthshut and got my kyc approved. So I started writing reviews on this website. All my reviews were posted but I haven't got any MS points for any of the reviews. I don't know what to do.

Please help me regarding this.

MouthShut.com — write, share, win contest

I wrote a same review in mouthshut.com against them one month ago revealing their hypocrisy and deceptive...

Mumbai

MouthShut.comscam and misleading everyone

Guys, this is really misleading people. I posted a complaint in mouthshut.com against sulekha. It was showing for a day and when I was going to check that again after a day, I could not find it. Infact it was showing in google page 1 with the keyword I used. It just disappeared and it had a lot of views. I do not see any point in showing our frustrations in websites like mouthshut.com and they just get deleted without any reason. Is anybody listening to this?

• Ro
          roopini Jan 16, 2020

our complaint is regarding negative comments on nova interiors.
          nova interior as grown well and gradually increased with team members now and doing our best work in field.
          kindly remove the negative comments on nova interiors.

Comments

Saurabh5962 Aug 21, 2018

I've called the customer care No., somebody picks up and said its wrong number. Actually this company is giving money for writing reviews and asks account number. I've submitted the details and didn't receive my money yet.

Jasvirmeena07 Aug 20, 2018

I am not receiveing my mspoint and more than 2week are gone but I still not getting my ms point can you help me to get my mspoint if you so please reply or send me your real customer care number

• Ku
          kumar2016 Sep 11, 2016

there should be some sort of check and balance either by authorities or hosting companies...against these scammers...but with indian political structure this is not going to happen any time in the near future

• Ki
          kickernp Feb 02, 2011

This is too vague. First, where is it, and did anything else happen?