Wendy'suncooked chicken and cold fries

I had purchased 2 crispy chicken burgers for holiday hangover healing and got possible samonila poisoning instead. My boyfriend consume his burger without thinking that it wasn't cooked. Really though how do large fast food chains think they can treat there customers like another bad moment in a long day, threaten our lives and then simply offer a coupon (thinking you will have something else on there menu) or brush you off in ignorance leaving you with nothing to but post a complaint or sit with pen and paper buy a stamp and walk to the post office. Thank you Wendys on isley avenue in dartmouth nova scotia next time they can keep there uncooked chicken and cold fries for the next person to have o do this.

• Valerie Jan 22, 2007

After eating on the ride home, I found what seems to be a worm in my Sweet Iced Tea.

• Ve
    Vera Sunday Mar 14, 2007

Several times at our location i received the wrong order. No receipts given, therefore my complaint was not taken seriously. Manager rude, girl on cash register rude. This has happened to me numerous times at our location.

• Ta
    Tammy Apr 10, 2007

Yes i went to wendys and i loved the service they were nice and caring and help me with my kids and help with my order i have alot of respect for wendys.

• Ba
    Barbara Kelly Dec 10, 2007

I order five order of nugget from the dollar menu and all five of them were cold and asked for barbecue sauce and recieved all sweet and sour what a bad night

• Valerie Dec 17, 2007

Wendy's fries taste like TURPENTINE! THEY ARE GROSS!

jack May 08, 2008

Your an idiot. First off you can't spell for ###. I don't know if your from the USA but your english is ###. Second, when you order a crispy chicken its a chicken sandwhich not a burger get that straight. As for the cold fries were you in the drive thru? Because if so of course they were cold you had to wait in line to get them. Then drive home. Then you can start eating them so of course they were cold! Do you think before you starting talking?!?! It would help us if you did. Plus Wendy's food is ###ing bomb!

• Lo
    Lou Aug 31, 2008

This was the LAST time I go to Wendy's! And I live less than a mile from where today's fun adventure started!

My "experience" started with me pulling my car to the order speaker, knowing what I wanted and the order taker's ever so polite and warm greeting of "So, you gonna order or what?" Next, when I went to pay and had the same "gentleman" yell, " I don't do dishes!" rather than thank me as he handed me my change. At the next window, I was handed a small bag, and as I peered in I noticed no straw, and then turned back to the window where the young "lady" was shoving my drink into my car. I took the drink, opened the lid and noticed that this was NOT what I had ordered. (I've learned to check when ordering ice tea and asking for lemmon!) I handed the drink back and said that not only wasn't there any lemmon, there was barely any ice. Her response was they were "out" of lemmon?? And then I watched her try and shovel a scoop of ice into a full drink. (Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that ALL this was going to do was displace some liquid.) She handed me back a dripping and dribbling cup, and I shook my head in amazement as she then wanted to debate the point why I needed extra napkins??? (Oh, I also had to show her the bag to convince her that I didn't have a straw! Thanks Cynthia!)

When I got home?? My single with just oninons and ketchup? If you guessed this wasn't what I got? You'd win the prize! I got a sandwich dripping with mayo, mustard, pickles, a small piece of lettuce, a tomato and yes, there was an onion and a gallon of ketchup! The fried were ice cold in what hardly consituted a full container!

You bet I called! I was told at first, call back the manager was too busy to take a call?? I stuck to my guns and ended up with a woman who was going to "tell me" about "my" experience? Shock and suprise when she told me to stop yelling, even though I maintained a very neutral tone in a normal speaking voice through out our "conversation" and when this was pointed out to her?? Her response was that she could "now" understand me?? And her response to my "great experience"? She offered me the free meal, and then hung up on me!

Guess I try and get a hold of the Hudson Street Columbus Ohio GM and give him a chance to explain his staff's less than stellar customer service and why on a long weekend, his produce order did not anticipate customers ordering ice tea and asking for lemmon with their tea??

At this point? I don't want a free Wendy's meal! I want my $5.68 back!

And I am another that will never again go to Wendy's!

• Cj
    CJ Sep 25, 2008

wENDYS PAYS MORE ASTTAENION TO RUSHING THEIR CUSTOMERS THROUGH THE LILE THAT LISTENING TO WHAT THEY ORDER. THEN THEY MAKE IT KNOWN TO YOU THAT ITS A PROBLEM, THAT YOU ARE TAKING UO EXTRA TIME TO REQUEST WHAT IS MISSING. POOR SERVICE. WNEDYS MANAGAMENT IS PUTTING UNREALISTIC DEMANDS ON THEIR EMPLOYSSA, WHICH IS NOT MENATALLY NOR PHYSICALLY HEALTHY.

• Wa
    Wayne Allen Nov 07, 2008

I picked up a breakfast the the Wendys on Sawmill road in Santa Fe. I ordered a blueberry muffin with it. They gave me tater tots instead. That night I ordered a chicken sandwich and gave them back their tater tots. They asked me to pull up so they could wait on other customers while they got the muffin that I didn't receive with my breakfast. After 15 minutes of waiting I gave up and left. When I got home I found that they had got my supper order wrong too! The next morning I stopped in just to tell the manager about my previous days experiences. Someone was parked where I had been waiting the previous evening. As I entered she was just leaving. Did they get your order wrong I asked. "No. I've been waiting 20 minutes at the curb and they forgot about bring my food to me", she replied. I give up on this Wendys. Sorry Dave.

• Mo
    Monica Dec 02, 2008

Oh at least you didn't have your car hit by a man with huge Wendy's garbage bins :)..I just experienced this a few minutes ago and the warm fuzzy feeling still lingers on. He managed to tell me "you're crazy LADY!" i never did that, oh but he did :)..he did.

• Anon Jan 03, 2009

Has anyone else noticed the terrible grammar and spelling skills of these customers?

I'm starting to see a pattern.

WendysManager08 Jan 15, 2009

What you mean how the customers say we are losers and will never amount to anything? And they are the ones with the spelling and gramatical errors.. like this lady: "What the hell can you expect from people who work in fast food joints? I mean they suck at life so that's why they work there. And they hate their jobs so they don't do them right"

• Ju
    justagirl Jan 30, 2009

I caught a restaurant manager in Epsom NH actually eating french fries out of the heated thing with her bare hands! Just grabbing at them like it was her own personal snack platter. I just hope she wasn't handling cash before doing this. But it doesn't matter. If you have taken a servsafe course you know that is a huge no-no. But common sense tells me that anyway. Way to go management!

• Ro
    RON HANDLEY Apr 10, 2009

WHY DID WEND'YS QUIT SERVING THE BROCCOLI AND CHEESE BAKED POTATOE

• Is
    Ism Apr 15, 2009

I sometime go to the Wendy's on Cerrillos Rd. in Santa Fe, NM, and they always get stuff wrong through the drive through.

I'll try not to be pretentious in my review, but, I ask for Hi-C, I get Iced Tea. I know the speakers aren't the best, but when I ask for no mustard, no ketchup, no sauce of any kind? Why am I ignored?

I can only guess the order taker is only semi literate in english, which would be kewl. I lived in Nuevo Laredo for three years, I have no problems saying, "sin mustasa, catsup, o algunos salsa.". Even that gets ignored, though. Like they don't know spanish, or they don't know the buttons to hit to kill the ingredients on the register, or they just don't care.

I have a penchant for the Baconator. I eat little red meat, but when I do, I figure hey, "gunna do it, do it.". Back East in Pa. they made it right. Bacon was crisp, burger was cooked, and the buns were toasted. Here in Santa Fe, thing sucks. Bun is soggy, bacon and burger are undercooked, and it's barely edible.

Like I said, I lived in MX. They ALWAYS overcook things. I had to visit a restaurant called Tokyo for more than a year before they would cook my burger to what they thought was "undercooked".

This Wendy's on Cerrillos Road needs some quality assurance control. I've admitted to liking less than well-done beef, but they're too much for me. Bacon, though. Everyone likes that crispy, and this was so under-cooked it was hardly pinker than a slab off a pig.

I'll go post on the BBB website, too. Eh, don't want to get pretentious, again. Guess this is what you get with totally uneducated people working the curcuit that know they can make 9.50/hour for two weeks, get a few hundred bucks, and then go live in Pecos for two months to start the process over again.

• Li
    Liz May 27, 2009

Wendy's website says it's still on their menu. Maybe it was just the one location you visited that has stopped offering it. It's possible it's not written on the menu in the restaurant, but sometimes if you ask for a certain item they do still serve it, like it's a secret or something.

• Ve
    veveaucent Jun 30, 2009

I work there, they still serve it.

• Ad
    Adjudicator Aug 11, 2009

I hear you Wendy's Manager and Anon,
    I already posted it in one complaint, but people don't realize if the resteraunt messed up up all the time it wouldn't be in business. If an individual is really getting their orders messed up every time not exaggerating, they have to look at the common factor in their orders(themselves) and reevaluate which side of the counter or speaker the loser/idiot is really on. I have a legitimately tested, not this facebook iq test crap, iq of 140, and I work at wendys.Everday I am shot condescending glances and words by customers whose brightest idea of the day was to stick the booger they picked while ordering, under the seat instead of the steering wheel so it doesn't get back on their hands. I had worked at wendys in highschool, graduated did construction, then came back. I am planning on going back to construction for good, so the next customer who does talk to me like I am less of a human being is going to get an earful on behalf of all the fast food workers out there like us.

Wendy's Sucks Mar 08, 2010

My Wife just had a near death ordeal at Wendy's.
    She was violently sick 20 min after eating a chicken
    sandwich. She was throwing up from 3:30 p.m until
    5:30 a.m. I mean none stop! At least 40 times. She
    said she really wanted to die at points. She called the
    customer service twice and both time they where rude!
    Can you imagine be rude to a customer who has just
    gone through such an ordeal? They said " We hope your
    next meal at Wendy's is a better one." What next time?
    Never Again will we eat at Wendy's and we advise you
    to do the same. They have no concern for public safety
    there customer service reflect that. Shame on you
    Wendy's. It's all down hill from hear.

Wendy's Sucks Mar 08, 2010

WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S WEDY'S SUCKS!!!SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S WEDY'S SUCKS!!!SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S WEDY'S SUCKS!!!SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S WEDY'S SUCKS!!!SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'SWEDY'S SUCKS!!! SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'SWEDY'S SUCKS!!! SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'SWEDY'S SUCKS!!! SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'SWEDY'S SUCKS!!! WEDY'S SUCKS!!!SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'SWEDY'S WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!WEDY'S SUCKS!!!SUCKS!!!

• Jf
    jflash85 Sep 26, 2010

I agree that any fast food place is full of workers who do not want to work there hence they do not do a satisfactory job. They can not even put a smile on when a customer is there. We do not pay you our money to eat less than what we ordered. We give you our money to receive what we ordered. You are not swamped with 5 orders at once. You take one order which then goes on a screen. Marking the order on the computer that goes to the screen is not very difficult. Putting human speech into a form that allows others to understand and make the food is not hard. We say we want no ketchip and extra onions should not ruin your day. lol. If I say I want to have less ice in my drink becaus Wendy's gives too much then you should not scowl at me like I am an evil person for asking you to do your job. Anyone who says otherwise obviously works there and hates customers but guess what? A lot of people who go there don't hate you and think you are low lives. They simply go there to have a service done properly which is making them food which you literally get paid for. You can't hate every customer and make disgusting food and not listen just because a few customers insulted you. If you hate the job then find another job! Meanwhile the least you can do is not waste peoples money and give them crappy service followed by less than satisfactory food to consume... If you have literally turned a customer away from your restaurant because of crappy attitude and nasty food then you are officially a [censor]! Most fast food workers these days get paid to make food and hand it to people. I don't see what is so live changing in a bad way. You listen to what the people want. You make the food. You hand it to them. If something goes wrong in the midst of those three steps then I think you need to go back to kindergarten. I worked at Arbys and actually never messed up an order. I was polite and people left with a smile. If their food was not corrent I happily went to retrieve the correct food. I hated my job and yet as a human I respected other humans enough to be polite and to give them what they paid their hard earned money for. Anyone who hates any fast food place...I understand. They hire [censor] and adult children these days. They can't work. Some can but soon slack due to the fact that everyone else is slacking. The managers are rotten half of the time because they are angry due to the fact that they must direct [censor] to do a simple job that they can't seem to handle. I mean seriously. You order your food and then you get your food. Why so hard for people to correctly type a couple buttons and then for the other people to read off of a screen what was typed? If anyone can try to say this is hard then they are [censor]s. I never got an order wrong when people ordered. I worked there when i was 18. C'mon people. Grow up! Sorry that [censor] ruined our delicious fast food chains all over the planet...Maybe someday they will quit and competent folks can get in there. Adios. Sorry to any worker just sticking up for their employer but you are not really in the place to stick up for it because most fast food chains are full of fools and people who hate their job and don't listen. Have poor work ethics and therefore will never succeed yet they have the job that people with no job wished they could have. Making money. $ Those who work there enjoy robbing people of money for crappy food and robbing good workers of the oppurtunity to actually work to support there families. Bye DcMubble [censor]s. Double stack your crack somewhere else...

• Jf
    jflash85 Sep 26, 2010

By the way...You are incorrect by saying they would not be in business. Also, I rarely get orders correct the first time and cannot go through drive through anymore. To the first claim of them not being in business...They want money. Corporations would sell poop sticks and terd nuggets if they could make money off of it. I complained to corporation plenty of time about horrible service and racist service. Blacks towards me being white..Never knew that was a crime...Guess what? Corporate did nothing to the employee who was named by name and no one did anything about the poor service. I literally went to McDonalds today against my better judgement and Every single worker was standing there talking. Glanced at me and I was white so they ignored me. Literally one of the fat female workers came over and looked at the register and looked at the time and did not take my gf and my order. We left to go to Wendys and ordered 2 number 2's. Starving..We live a minute drive from Wendy's. We drove home and were appauled at half full freezing cold fries and the burders tasted like wet dog. We asked for extra onions and yes I tell you there was one piece of onion. I guess they hired handicapped racist people at McDonalds and handicapped illiterate people at Wendys these days. I would rather have a child take my order and finger paint the order or chalk it on the sidewalk because at least a child would not hate me because I am white and if you ask a child for extra anything I am sure they would not just lazily ignore you. Nasty [censor]...Quit your jobs! Let competent people actually successfully take orders and hand out food haha. Oh by the way douche bag number 2...I added my booger under my seat just for you. Loser. Ha. Go construct something and we all know you will be miserable and probably not get the construction right and it will be cold and soggy. Not only that but you will complain and piss and moan about it during this sad excuse you call working. Well take care all of you who swear off having nasty racists or [censor] make your food. Grocery store all the way. It is less fattening anyway. If you are hungry trust me..It is not fast nor is it food. Not the way they make it..You will be dissappointed and still hungry.

Comments

• Ue
    uechigal Apr 11, 2011

im a customer for a restaurant in sherwood park alberta the wendys i was going to is on wye road this place used to have good service and good food. now the service attendants are ignorant and unfriendly, and how many times have i ordered fries and they were old and reheated. one time i went there, i always take out, i got cold fries, i gave them back, and i waited. when they gave me what i thought was fresh fries, they were the same ones i returned. im a busy girl that does home care so i stop there once or twice a month. They've lost my business now we should get what we pay for and what theyre adds usually promise, FRESH FOOD!!! im usually an easy going person, I hardly ever complain. BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

• Lo
    Lorissa Jul 21, 2012

Hi my complant it towards Wendy's in Lagrande Oregon we have proof that a supervisor spit in food

MaryWS Jun 17, 2014

I ordered a JBC Junior Bacon Cheesesburger an it was undercooked. I ate almost the whole burger without realizing that my burger was completely pink inside. I tried to make myself vomit and nothing would come up- The next day after, I threw up multiple times. My appetite for anything was ruined for weeks.