Walmartwalmart hates children

We live in an area where there are not many houses. I had to do some shopping along the way so I took my four year old and seven year old daughters with me. I wanted to take them to a close by neighborhood later on to go trick or treating. I normally go to your store but today I did not need a thing from your store. Since it was closest to the neighborhood I I asked for plastic bags for my children to go trick or treating with. They said they could not give me a plastic bag unless I buy something, . So I went and bought a few things which I later returned'. You have a three month refund policy.. I will return everything that I can which I have bought within the three months which is close to $150.. I was a very loyal customer and you could not even give my kids two freaking bags to gather their candy in/. Those bags must cost you five cents;. Well for ten cents you lost a loyal lifetime customer/. You do a lot of charity work which benefits children but I see you only do this to get more business from the community by providing for the community, . You don't care about children at all

• Tr
    Trollsprayer Nov 16, 2011

How stupid. If you bought things to return later, why not just BUY THEM TRICK OR TREAT BAGS? Your poor kids.

• AerosmithandQueen Nov 11, 2011

Or you can use a pillow case like pretty much everybody else.

• Ramelle Nov 11, 2011

Chuck is the voice of reason and he was spot on on this one.

• Ef
    eflkin Nov 11, 2011

It is a one sided fued now Jaberwocky. Other than this thread explaining my actions, I no longer respond to their childish name calling. My presence and actions, ms. nirple, since my remaking my account, has followed the rules, whereas y'alls has not. Continue to harass me and continue to be reported.

That is all I am going to say on the matter, have a nice holiday weekend.

jaberwocky Nov 11, 2011

all I know is it is becoming very annoying to log into this site, see there is a new notification, click it, and see its nothing but another stupid post involving whatever stupid feud yall got going.

• Ef
    eflkin Nov 11, 2011

Since I have remade my account icu, I have caused no trouble. It is you people that can't let it go. It is you people that chase me around this website harassing me on every complaint I reply to. If you have not noticed, I have ignored/not replied to every personal attack/name calling done to me since I remade my account and only responded to those that were ontopic of the complaint in which they were in (with the exception of this very reply of course). If you can't get over your twisted hatred, then I have no alternative than to resort to submitting reports to the admin. Call it whining if you want, I am following the rules of this site in this matter and you are violating the ToU.

Squibs, the admin instructed me to submit a request via the site's messaging system so that they could read both my request to you in attempting to resolve this issue and your reply to me.

Also, inb4 they blame me for Brenda yet again, 1) to which they have no proof and 2) again, I liked Brenda and have absolutely no reason to report her to the admin.

Thank you and good day.

• Ramelle Nov 11, 2011

Umm... A guy who wears a snuggie with a foot pocket. Definitely no defamation there.

• Ed
    EducatedConsumerChick Nov 10, 2011

OK, I'm kind of confused here. You spent $150 on things you didn't need, so you could get flimsy plastic bags? Why not just pay a buck each for the canvas bags and be done with it and not have to spend time standing online at the desk? I won't shop in Wal*Mart without my canvas shopping bags. Their plastic bags barely make it from the car to the front door. And that's with light stuff in them. Forget using them for anything heavy, unless you want to triple bag the items. They don't even hold up well enough with light things in them to reuse for waste paper baskets.

You also have to consider their point of view. The bags cost them money. Letting anyone just grab bags can be a problem as far as loss prevention goes. Not to mention, they were selling bags and plastic buckets specifically made for trick or treating. Reusable from year to year and far more sturdy than a plastic bag. If you went to more than five houses for trick or treats, I'm amazed those plastic bags held up and didn't break.

You could spend $150, just to spend the money on gas and lose an hour or two of your day to return everything. You could have saved yourself time and money by just buying two plastic pumpkin buckets, which our Wal*Mart was selling for all of 93¢. It would have been cheaper than the gas to return everything and if you consider your time worth anything, far cheaper than what your time is worth. Your children also would have had something that wasn't going to break, had someone dropped a full-sized candy bar in the bag.

• Mr
    Mrknowitall Nov 01, 2011

The scariest thing is that the OP has children. Those poor kids. Just look at all the time and effort she is willing to neglect her children all because Walmart wouldn't give her a bag, even though she probably trashed over a thousand since last Holloween. I hate to thing how much time she uses to neglect her kids if something serious happens. Child Protective Services needs to get those kids to save them ASAP.

• Sl
    SlayerGal Nov 01, 2011

Walmart has no obligation to give you anything for free. Most stores in my area charge you five cents per bag.

Why couldn't you just go and buy a Halloween bag for your kids to use? The dollar store sells them, too. Even a pillow case would have worked!

• Go
    GoldOpals Opals Nov 01, 2011

That is interesting. If you are not a customer, Walmart has no obligation to give you bags.

• Pi
    pissed off mother of four Nov 01, 2011

Oh, than I apologize for the freeloader comment. If hes ten its okay.

• Pi
    pissed off mother of four Nov 01, 2011

Wow, when I wrote this I did not expect a bunch of employees to defend their company. Not only that you accuse me of using the bags to steal. And Hogwarts I did not return the items with the bags. First born Triplet I did not steal a thing quit accusing me. Also how pathetic are you go go trick or treating how old are you anyway. How pathetic of you to get free candy that way. You people have to realize that this was for my children. They almost ruined their Halloween. To keep their Halloween from being ruined I had to buy some items which I later returned and I will be returning everything in the last three months. It may waste gas money but it is worth it.

First born Triplet, you are pathetic, getting free candy like that. How old are you? Most people stop trick or treating by the time they are teenagers unless they are freeloaders such as yourself.

jaberwocky Nov 01, 2011

funny thing is, you could've went to the dollar store and bought some trick or treat bags for a buck and avoided the whole Walmart mess.