Reviewer38329 Feb 21, 2016

I have been charged or my debit card on some PlayStation games I don't like playing games or have a station thing they keep charging it on my account and I'm thinking of changing to another bank due to problems with my debit card on green dot threw Walmart

Mimi222 Feb 21, 2016

Sorry typos. Put* on two different* cards get my money*+

Mimi222 Feb 21, 2016

Walmart money card out two blocks on two see rate cards of 5 thousand a piece for tax refund. They say they need ID but I know it's going to be more and more and more. I don't think I will bet my moment agter reading all these horror stories. I have hired a lawyer, they have to be stopped

• Av
    Avalon486 Feb 11, 2016

2/11/2016--I was supposed to get my refund on 2/10/2016. I did not get it. Spoke to a "supervisor" named Jhana ID#14335 who informed me that once they received the refund information they put it under a two week review (standard procedure) before they will post to your account. So much for getting you refund fast with Walmart Money Card. Oh yeah she is really sorry for the inconveince.

• Sw
    Swav SC Jan 23, 2016

Wal-Mart moneys are is getting sorry as he'll.They constantly let companies take your money and when you dispute the transaction it takes them 5 to 7 say we to put your money back.But it takes them 1 day to take it.Wal-Mart should be sued for ripping people off.Netspend will be having my business from now on.Wal-Mart y'all are dead beat.Close all the stores down.I hope y'all was go bankrupt.

• Wi
    William Whitman Jan 04, 2016

I'm trying to apply for a card but they don't do PO box office as a source of mailing g that's none sence, it's the way people get mail when living in Raul area's please tell me what the issue is

Reviewer80471 Dec 13, 2015

One checkout person addresses customers as ''Hon''. I regard this as condescending and insulting. I think the check out people should be warned against this and if they continue should be fired.

• Br
    Brooke Jackson Nov 17, 2015

Unauthorized chargers think they inconvenience me during the holiday by saying I won't be able to use my card until after Dec. 2 after I explained my family was coming in from another state for thanksgiving. The amount of terrible customer service and inconvenience they cause for someone who has been with them for years is ridiculous and something NEEDS to be done. I'm ready to cancel all card and cut ties with them. They need to remember, they're not the only one who offer prepaid card, same service other could just be more helpful and professional than Wal-Mart is. But I personally can't do this anymore.

• Me
    Megan Coleman Aug 07, 2015

I just went to Walmart and purchased a green dot Walmart money card.. Whatever the hell you call it! And before I can even activate it I am already having issues! I can even activate it! I went to the website like the guy behind the counter told me to as well as on the card itself.. When I get to the site and type in the card number and security number it told me that card was invalid and ban immediately locked me out. Any time I try to go to the site from my phone it says that.. My request can not be completed or however they put it. It sent me to this number to call for assistance.. Well what a bunch of help they were. I had to go through lost or stolen just to talk to an actual person and than this lady.. Who I could barely understand.. Tells me that she doesn't know why I am havingn issues because on her end its ready to be set up and asking for my information.. When my husband angrily asked if she could do this for me.. Her response was that there was nothing she could do on her end. She said she's only customer service and can check transactions and etc. but she couldn't help me activate. I called every number for the money card and even green dot bank and corporate and everything is automated! It won't help me with out the card number but when I put it in, it tells me what I already know! That it's not active and sends me back to the website that I originally started that isn't working. At this point I'm livid.. My husband takes over and goes back up to Walmart.. The manager says there isn't anything she can do and she can't refund anything. When he tried the site on his phone it says something different, it says that we exceeded our limit of attempts.. Which it said after my 1st attempt on my phone so when we tried on his that was the 2nd attempt. It told me I have to wait 24 hours to try again. Wtf? So at this point in waiting since no one will help me and I apparently can't get my money back anyway or talk to anyone that can help. So we will see how it goes. Luckily I only put $25 on it because I wAs alrwAdy skeptical. I'm a server and I carry cash.. I only got the card for my gym membership and boy has this been a pain. All I want to do is workout at my local gym!!!

• Si
    Sinistrari Apr 14, 2015

I have to agree with the statements that you have made regarding the ### who stole the elderly lady's purse. Unfortunately, we live in a nation where the victim is expected to take responsibility for their victimization. As you stated, they would state that the woman brought it on herself for turning her back on her purse instead of carrying it with her in much the same way that they blame a rape victim for being raped. Our government and legal system finds it to problematic to blame the individuals who steal the purse and rape the victims and would rather shift the blame to the victim. On the rare occasion that the guilty party is apprehended, they are considered innocent until proven guilty and even then slapped on the wrist where as the victim is assumed to be lying and tends to get a much harsher punishment.

It has been my experience that the stores are only concerned with preventing their loss and not that of their customers. In fact, many places have fake cameras, cameras that do not record, and may not even have security to keep an eye out for trouble except during certain holiday seasons when shoplifting increases dramatically. Even then, due to the number of incidents that happen, the majority of incidents are unnoticed due to the sheer number of situations demanding attention.

It was very nice of you to help the elderly woman out in this situation. You are one of a very limited few who actually care about their neighbors today. For what it's worth, if you had reported it to the police it would be unlikely that they would catch the individual who stole her purse. The purse would probably turn up in a trashcan, if not on Walmart property within a block from the Walmart store, less credit cards and cash. About the best she could do is report the incident to her insurance company and hope that they will reimburse her any lost money, less her deductible, and notify the various agencies of the theft. :-(

• Wp
    W.P. Mar 28, 2015

Total pain in the ###. Website impossible to tell if you got activated or not. I received this as a gift . My girlfriend was talked into this instead of a regular gift card. I have bank accounts and don't need "Third World Banking" reloadable cards. Talked to someone (Finally) who spoke broken English, stopped mid-sentence to ask if was still on the phone many times during our 'conversation", (I'm listening NOT talking) to be told that my card would be mailed to me along with confusing list of where and where not I could maybe use this temporary card sold to my girlfriend in the Walmart Super Store. The card company "Walmart" "MasterCard" now has my FULL Social Security Number in order for $30.00 not to wasted . Trust me, get a bank account, NOT a reloadable card.

• charlie Meredith Mar 12, 2015

where do I go to verify Who I am to get a new card sent. I've got info to upload

• Di
    dittybop Feb 08, 2015

I recently purchased a Wal Mart money card, took it to customer service, and had a clerk activate it. I received a permanent card and activated it online. I tore up my Netspend debit card. I had direct deposit, but recently lost my job. They charge $3.95 for every load, and $2.00 for every transaction. Loading two or three times a month is EXPENSIVE. I'am satisfied with the fee's of the Wal Mart money card.. I load my card at Wal Mart, no fee.

• Ta
    Tameka pridget Jan 21, 2015

Bought a box of grits from Walmart never opened them decided to eat grits and steak this morning. Open up the can and I find bugs all in it I never wanna eat grits again

John01998 Oct 28, 2014

This is the worst prepaid debit card I've ever used. If you have a problem customer support won't even respond or talk to you. They also say you can put a customized image on your card. This is a lie. No image is good enough for Walmart. Follow their image "guidelines" and they still don't approve it. Also, this card apparently isn't able to be linked with Paypal. It also took me about 3 weeks just to figure out how to activate it after exchanging the 80 character limit short emails with support for weeks. I finally found out accidentally somehow. It's just constant ###. One thing after another. You just go in circles with customer support. (If you can actually get a hold of them that is). Look elsewhere if you want a reliable prepaid debit card that actually does what it says. In conclusion, I WANT MY $4 back. It was only that much but it's THAT BAD.

• Co
    Cottonwool Oct 24, 2014

I closed my Walmart account and would like to reopen it again. What do I have to do to get it back on activation.

• Ka
    KA! Oct 17, 2014

Online bill pay for walmart money card does NOT like gmail accts. I had to switch back to an old yahoo acct in order to get the verification code. No issues setting up bill pay after that using Internet explorer. the reps for this card ARE HORRIBLE. I spent an hour talking to 4 different reps ALL out of the Philippines. . All having the same answer. No onsite tech support, no other #'s, cannot correct the spelling of my name. That one was the best. Instructed to go buy another card. WTH???

• Ss
    ssssggghh Aug 18, 2014

Right after I bought a walmart pre paid card I tried to activate it and it kept telling me the account number and security code is invalid. I tried and tried communicating with customers servixe on the phone in person at walmart no lick. Untill the manager of walmart managed to get a hold of the providers of the prepaid card and made me send them scans of both sides of the card the recipt and back packaging through email its been almost 2 weeks nothing . They robbed me 100 dollars . I hate Walmart ..tjey ruined my education the moneu I deposit in the card was for my class it was the only money I had . Had to drop my classes.I want my hard earned labor money back. Corporations Suck!!! We need to stop them immidiately I'm furious Im not rich. We need a robin hood of our time. Rob from the rich give to the poor.

• Cm
    cmorgan87 Jun 15, 2014

h lmart money card is ###. I bought mine 4/15 i had loaded $40 used for a fcutpurchases, then loaded $420 with moneypak and $500 also on 6/14. Made 1 cash withdrawl and 1 purchase. Then today was shopping at mall and decided to use card and it was declined.. went to walmart tried to use card and again...declined. finally decided to call and was given a message saying, that they reserve the right to cut card off if they feel there suspicious activity or transactions, and that i can no longer load or apply for another card. Ive loaded my card 3 times, and have barely used It. im very confused and pissed off. Why sell the cards if they dont want u using them. I apologize for spelling and grammar. im Texting with phone and its horrible lol

• Aj
    ajzimm May 16, 2014

I bought a money card today...my husband has had one for years and it has always been fine. I got home, entered my information into the system only for it to pop up and say that I did not pass the verification check and that my new personal information must not be entered into the national data base correctly! Seriously? Then when you call they tell you that no one has any reasons why you can't pass their check but once you fail then you have to buy a new prepaid card and try again. You can never load any more money on this card or get cash off of it! I just got totally ripped off. PLUS they now have all of my personal info! I HATE walmart! It took me 20 minutes of literally screaming at the top of my lungs to even get a manager on the phone.

Renetta Sutton Apr 30, 2014

I totally AGREE with EVERYTHING THAT WAS SAID. I purchase this card in order to pay for my monthly MEDICATION REFILLS, I HAVE, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, DIABETES, ARTHRITIS, and I deal with CHRONIC BACK AND KNEE PAIN. JUST because I choSE to use the card to pay for a couple of transactions when I was playing games online THEY TOOK IT UPON THEMSELVES TO CANCEL MY CARD. They did not contact me to ask me if I had made the transactions or among. Now they are telling me i have to wait until MAY 4, 2014, for them to take the hold off my card...and then I have to wait another 7_10 days for them to refund my money. Meanwhile I can not get my MEDICATION.

JLSeagull Apr 26, 2014

Yes, it is true, not paying child support on time will damage credit score. Creditors like so see a solid work/income history, and your boyfriend is now unemployed. It's nothing personal. We must wonder how he is going to pay child support out of his disability check? You are going to marry so his bills become yours? Or maybe you have disability check, too? His children will have to live on whatever the government provides to their mother? Poor kids.

michalangelo Apr 26, 2014

My fiancé was an employee of walmart quit when he got his disability when he got his back pay he paid off the 350 the he owed on his walmart credit card that had a limit of 500. He actually had a credit balance. Yesterday we got a statement from them showing the credit balance but also that his credit limit was decreased to 100. We called they said they rechecked his credit report and since his child support still shows up as a delinquent debt even though its been paid off for over a year they decreased his limit. I told them this was bull he paid on time every month cash in the store and was paid in full what a way to treat a paying customer.

• Ti
    Tina Leyte Apr 22, 2014

We made an appt to have our wedding pictures done. Our appt was for Apr.14th, 2014.
    Had a call confirming our appt a message was left for us. Tried calling back to confirm but no one answered the phone and no message manager came on. Tried all weekend the weekend of our wedding could not get an answer. So my new husband called Monday morning at 11:27 am to confirm again no answer. So we left our hotel and honeymoon early to attend the photo session. We came home and got dressed again in wedding attire and took a cab to Walmart portrait studio mount pearl which cost us $15. We waited while the young lady was taking care of another customer. Meanwhile she said nothing to us. When she completed the transaction with the other customer she turned to us and said the cameras were broken and portraits could not be taken and that all spots for today have been deleted from the system and didn't we get a call. We explained that we have been calling and have left the hotel early and took a cab there and have to take a cab back home. Very unprofessional. She said she couldn't understand why we didn't get an answer there that morning because the lady was there until 12 or so and that the message manager should have cut in for us to leave a message. Not only didn't we get our pictures done no rescheduling was offered not aeven a phone number for the district manager was offered. I had to ask for the phone number and was given a 902 number costing me more money I actually saw on the wall a 800 number for the district manager and told the girl I want that number because it doesn't cost me more money. Yes we had just gotten married but guess what it costs a great deal of money to get married. So I still have not talk to this district manager Nikki and still have no wedding pictures taken. What is on the go with your studio. We need to have our pictures done so why were we not given a time slot at your Kelsey Drive St. John' s NL location. Also, I found the teddy bear and was given a spin to win certificate for a free portrait collage, limited time. I have found the teddy bear before and received a free 10 by 13 portrait what is on the go. I have used your services before for at least 15 plus years. I can not believe your services have gone way below acceptable professional levels. I am writing up a complaint and will be giving it to the better business bureau this is not acceptable. I want someone to contact me about this complaint. Thank you Mrs. Tina Leyte [email protected]

• Wi
    wifi8827 Mar 03, 2014

all you fools who complain about Walmart, and yet still shop there.

When will you learn Walmart is a trashy company with no regard to you, their loyal sheep?

jayquantrujillo2525 Mar 03, 2014

Anyone who has had a bad experience with this Walmart money card should call their corporate customer relations department [protected] this company gains your trust using the Walmart name but doesn't hold up any of their standards. These are not isolated issues I have been doing my research and many consumers are being mistreated

• Pj
    pjyarbro Feb 18, 2014

Walmart money card is a Nightmare!!!"""" I used at Atm and got an commication error it posted to my account for 100.00 but i didnt get ghe 100.00 dollars. Called the Walmart nightmare hotline immediately. Long story short i spoke to them a total of 15 times mostly to people I could not understand. Took me 20 days to get the 100.00 back meanwhile ... they put a block on my card and said they mailed a new card... i had no access to my own money. The cable company turned off cable my electric was cut off... 30 days after the initial complaint I have more late fees and reconnect fees than the 100.00 I was fighting for. Had i known my card was going to be blocked i could have been prepared. What can you do ? Disabled and in the dark !

• Fe
    fearless091300 Feb 15, 2014

Second time I have left walmart without my check being cashed due to the machine not reading it. It said there was no number on my check, but it was there clear as day.

• Su
    Suavebeau Feb 03, 2014

I had to wait 30 min at the local Walmart for a refill of my PRIMO water bottle. And when I take a cart and put a box of pampers away a a guy with no ID comes to me an tells me that I have no right to do that. I asked the lady at the counter 4 times. Then the store manager ADONIS is very professional and keeps my return bottle and threatens to call the cops on ME !!!

Attached is a photo of a person who as is evident NO ID... VERY RUDE and telling me to do THINGS !!!

SHAME OF WALMART !!

SHAME.. SHAME... SHAME ... U CAN CHECK THE VIDEO... HAPPENED @ 5 PM CST @ WALMART

Walmart Supercenter
    11900 St Charles Rock Rd
    Bridgeton, MO 63044

KEPT MY $6.50...

• Sl
    slynn1 Dec 19, 2013

I hated working for Walmart! The supervisors are verbally abusive and nothing or how hard you work is appreciated. If I was you, find another company to work for that would fully appreciate your skills and not treat you like a felon.

• Bo
    Bobafooey Dec 17, 2013

People who shop or work at Walmart are unAmerican. They are traitors. They are to stupid to see that the cheap crap they but made by Communist China slave labor has destroyed the US economy. All it has gotten us is a US dollar that is worth 30% of what it was in 1980. No manufacturing jobs. No made in the USA products, trillions of ads of debt. You made a deal with the devil, live with it.

• Be
    BEANPOLE Dec 17, 2013

I THINK THAT IT'S WRONG TO WORK FOR WALMART FOR OVER FIVE YEARS AND NOT TO BE RESPECTED ENOUGH TO GET A YEARLY BONUS . AND TO KNOW FOR THE YEAR'S YOU WORK FOR THIS PLACE IT'S SAD FOR HOW MUCH THEY DONT GET PAID AND THAT'S NOT ENOUGH, KNOW MATTER IF IT'S THREE YEARS OR FIVE LOOK AT HOW MUCH THE EMPLOYES DO, WHAT ALL THEY PUT UP WITH AND TO THINK THIS IS THE THANKS THEY GET IT'S TRUELY A SHAME...

• Ka
    Kate_22J Dec 14, 2013

Hiring disabled persons is not a bad idea.
    In Walmart, I haven't seen any polite managers. These managers are the best fit is a capitalist society.

• Le
    leepissedoff Dec 07, 2013

stood outside freezing for 2 hours to get guaranteed tv on black Friday . received voucher w/no instructions, went to website to order and was told I had a gift card instead no tv !!!. would you call this a form of bait n switch?

• Rh
    rhonda_orlando Dec 06, 2013

spoke with customer service and was told you can not dispute a transation on the money card. I used my card for a repair on my car and the repair was never done. I was told work it with the merchant. I would never recomend this card you are not protected.

• Ge
    geraldine Powell Dec 05, 2013

Did you mean "disabled"?
    I agree with Walmart. You should not return to the store until you have had an attitude adjustment..
    While we are in the mood to insult people, I might suggest you consider using spell check next time you write an email.

jlance998 Dec 04, 2013

Company WALMART

Product / Service Customer Sevice
    Category Supermarkets and Malls
    Views 15

I am so tired of walmart!I went to put bikes on layaway for my kids and when we went to the line, there was 1 woman in front of us, they never said we will be with you in a moment or any kind of recognition that were waiting.

So, after 20 minutes of waiting behind this woman me and my husband were looking out at stuff in the store and talking amongst ourselves when we hear, HELLLLOOOO!, HELLLOOOO! We turn to see the 2 guys staring is us in annoyance, 1 of whom was the assistant manager and the other customer service manager! and they were so rude! and then we pay for our layaway and no thank you or anything.

Walmart is the worst for customer service! Cashiers take forever to ring people up even when there is a line of 50 people...its like they just dont care!

you cannot find anything in the store and cannot find anyone to ask and if you do they never know where it is either.Walmart is the devil of corporations.

jlance998 Dec 04, 2013

Company WALMART

Product / Service Customer Sevice
    Category Supermarkets and Malls
    Views 15

I also found out that the greeter they hired has down syndrome. When I spoke to the manager about her and told her that it is unfair he hires and not someone capable of doing the job he asked me to leave. I refused because I was not done. He then threatened to call the cops on me if I did not leave. I had my eight year old son and seven year old daughter with me who were crying because they thought mommy was about to get arrested so I had to leave.

I showed the manager this review I wrote on another site and he cancelled my layaway and told me not to return to the store. My children were getting bikes for Christmas but thanks to his bad hiring practices(hiring disabled people for greeting and cashiers) my children won't be getting anything.

Why hire disabled people. Clearly they are born disabled because their parents drank and used drugs while pregnant with them. Clearly they cannot do the work and are only hired because you either pity them and or are trying to make yourselves look good.

The worst is when my husband and I were talking about these incompetient people you hire my son over heard and asked why they hire them. I had to tell my eight year old adult issues about how their parents drink and use drugs while they were pregnant with the child and they have down syndrome because of it which is a shame since he is not ready for this yet.

• Gl
    Glad31 Nov 03, 2013

I’ve got a check from Walmartbiz.com which was enclosed alongside the job offer from above mentioned company. I was supposed to do mystery shopper assignments and in return I could leave $200 for myself out of $2000 check value. I cashed that check under my name and did all the assignments but in return they scammed me by sending a fake check in a first place. Never trust those scammers.

• Mk
    MkStItCh Nov 01, 2013

"Never got picture and want give me back my money" ??? WHAT ???
    " my grandbaby to get Christmas picture made last year at Walmart with the portrait Studio." Again... WHAT???

You know what... I GIVE UP... None of this complaint is in English.