The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Walmart — credit card
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Beware walmart credit card users...
I received a walmart charge card that had no interest added for 12 months. I paid that amount off early and made other charges. At the end of the 12 months they charged me approx. 150.00 saying that I didn't pay all the initial charges. Get this-when I called walmart credit card they told me that if all the subsequent charges were not paid off in the 12 months, the accrued finance amount is charged. They also told me that when payments were made, I had to call to tell them to apply to the non-interest amount — if not, the payments are applied to new charges first. That is ridiculous and just greedy. I was never informed of this practice. All my purchases were made online, so when the rep said that they should have told me in the store at time of purchase, I knew that she (The company) was aware of this deceit already.
I got that amount taken off, but I am sure this has happened to others.
Shame on walmart... They make so much money and still they cheat the very customers that give them the money.
... This should be a class action suit
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - Site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!