Walmart Canadaservices and health

When we first moved here, Walmart at Dixie was a great place to shop, but as Summer began turning into Autumn (and the problems escalated this winter) It became pretty horrible. It's the staff. First, things aren't where they should even be and they keep changing where the content is placed. It's not little things here and there, its full stock of items in the wrong place. Then during the boxing day season I went to get a Playstation Plus card that was on sale. When I got to the register, they said they were giving rain cheques because the cards were not working, and that our cards would be put away. So we gave them our phone numbers and information, and they gave us a rain cheque. (This is my first time getting a rain cheque.) I asked if I should call or come back later, but they insisted to a few of us customers (standing in line) that they would call us instead. I went back the next day anyway just to see what had become of the problem. I spoke to customer service who rudely told us the store didn't have any. I explained the situation one more time, and she told us that it was their management who would give out the calls. I asked if my rain cheque would honour the price that was quoted to me before and VERY RUDELY, she told me "Well that's what rain cheques are for." We later had to go to the Walmart at Square One, Mississauga to purchase something else that they had in stock. We had some extra time so we asked their electronics department about the Playstation Plus Cards. They even had their supervisors there to explain what had happened and how they could help. The employees there gave us a card and took care of us and a few others in line waiting for the cards. I didn't even explain to them my horrible experience with Walmart (Dixie #1126) I just asked if they still had an error with the cards and if they were honouring the previous price. Walmart Square One was fast and efficient and they were 10x busier and stressed than Walmart Dixie! It's Wedenesday, January 8th, 2014, now: they never called. My phone records say they never called. What really set me off this time was when I was in the store shopping and I passed by them restocking in the diary isle. I saw a tall pallet of Oikos Yogurt in the middle of the isle. I went on with my shopping and 45 minutes later passed by again and the yogurt was still in the middle of the isle with the stocking staff just standing there staring nearby at another section. They ignored the un-chilled yogurt in the middle isle for a while, and he just stood there staring even longer out into another section of the store. I was pretty grossed out since Oikos Yogurt is a regular purchase of ours there. Well, not anymore. We will be buying our yogurt elsewhere from now on.