Walmartassociates

M Review updated:

My complaint is if I seen a manager telling a associate to do something and it was wrong. Why did the associates get fired, and the store manager get a pat on the back and says good job. And it was the manager fault. And the associates got fired, instead of the manager get fired. I have seen 2 manager's that setup their associates. And these store are the store at south john young parkway stores and turkey lake store in orlando, fla. A d the store manager in charge of these store I was told it is mr. Terry wilson, why does managers do things wrong and nothing happens. Why?.

• Am
    Amy Gibbons Jan 25, 2021

I am very angry. I was terminated for using 5 points. Never warned I was getting near to five points. I was in the hospital and had to take days off according to my doctor. Walmart's point system is discriminatory and unfair. I think you should be able to get sick and not get punished for it. 5 points is capricious and doesn't give any room for legitimate illnesses or weather or whatever can interfere with getting to work. I also received my final paycheck on the day I was fired. I deposited in my bank and you withdrew it. So I didn't get paid for my final days.

• Am
    Amy Gibbons Jan 25, 2021

Walmart's point system sucks. You get punished for getting sick. I was in the hospital and had to take extra days off according to my doctor. So I get fired for absenteeism. I feel I was terminated unfairly. No warning that I was close to 5 points. Not fair Walmart. Gave me a final paycheck which I deposited then you with drew the same amount from my account. So I did not get paid for my final days. Thinking of getting a lawyer.

• Mi
    Miranda Edwin Jan 15, 2016

HI my Name is Edwin Miranda my win # [protected] I want to know what are the requirements to qualify for supervisor position at store 817
    because I told my manager the I was interested in the new position of over night maintenance supervisor because I in the store almost 3 years and my colloagues have asked me why I don't take the position of supervisor because all the maintenance group come to me to ask how todo the job and I am who show the new employee to do the job but they put a employee he has less than a month in the company they have put he to strip and wax the floor on my days off and I have to work double to fix the floor because of the bad work he do and do not have the experience .
    thanks

• Co
    Connor.S Jan 26, 2014

I was just in the Walmart where I spend over 2k a month for at least 2 years, which I can prove with receipts. The assistant manager comes up and proceeds to tell me while I am sitting down for a second (I'm a cancer patient just had surgery to remove a tumor and have pain when walking so need to sit now and then) that he can quote on quote "boot me out" if he'd like. He also told me I come here very often and that he can call the police. I proceeded to laugh in his face ask him if he was high on drugs. Then told him I was walking to customer service to request the district managers name and number which I got, and am going to contact corporate HQ. Could not believe this first time I have ever been in such an instance in my life very disappointed with my recent experience.

• Aw
    awakaware Jan 25, 2014

it is unfortunate that this company doesn't hire and adequately pay enough staff to meet the volume of customers.