Menu

Walgreens review: Pharmacy staff inept

K
Author of the complaint
6:39 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

complaint is for the Milford Pennsylvania pharmacy.

I am scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning at 6 am - not local to the pharmacy, which is ironically 5 minutes from home. My surgeon sent in a prescription in the early afternoon to this location, for my convenience to not have to worry about it after the surgery tomorrow morning.

At 3:00pm I called to verify the prescription was received and waited on hold over 20 minutes, which not a single person picked up the call.

Tried calling again and the automated prompts told me they’re working on it and will call when it’s ready. Come 5:00pm I drove to the pharmacy and was told that they are waiting for a call back from my Dr because they don’t have the dosage he asked for.

Well, the Dr office has closed down at 5:00 so if I didn’t walk in I would have been waiting for nothing- which is the end result.

My wife and I have never- not exaggerating- never had a prescription filled at this location without repeated calls and trips during the 5 years we have lived here.

Never again Walgreens! I’ll drive 30 minutes out of my way from this day forward to another pharmacy.

More Walgreens complaints & reviews

Walgreens - $3000. Sweepstakes
Walgreens - refuse to pay back
Walgreens - calling cards
Walgreens - employee relations
Walgreens - overcharging of advertised sale items
0 comments