Having problems with Walgreens?

200 Wilmot Rd, MS № 2002
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Walgreenssurvey contest

On Sep 25, 2017 I completed the survey regarding my visit to Walgreens. At the end it asked for my phone number including the area code. I was not given enough time to give more then the first 6 numbers of my number then I was cut off. This also happened to me last year and I would like to let you know you need to give more time to allow for the whole phone number. I will not be answering your survey again till this problem is resolved

Walgreenspharmacist

I have been using Walgreens on 1131 Mercury Blvd for a long time. On 9/22/17, my doctor called in a script and when I went to pick it up, it was going to cost me $176.00. I am on a fixed income and could not afford that. When I got back home, I called the pharmacist to see if there was a different drug that would be cheaper. She said "the doctor called in a generic but I filled it with the brand because I thought your insurance would pay more." When I went back to pick up the generic, I only had to pay $43.99. What bothers me is how many times has this happened to me or someone else. My trust in this pharmacy is gone and I will be switching pharmacies.

Walgreens Pharmacyinept pharmacy

My brother-in-law, has taken the same prescription for 20 years for his paranoid schizophrenia. His meds won't be refilled without his monthly bloodwork. 2 months ago the pharmacy tells me they can't refill his script due to missing labs. Dr sent labs, confirmed receipt, now they say they are missing again. Refuse to help, rude, Dr confirmed all ok. Switched pharmacy

Walgreens Rockwell hefner — pharmacy customer service

On 9/20/014 at 1:35 pm I received an e-mail from Walgreens that my prescription was ready for pickup. My wife...

Walgreenspharmacy service and customer service

I babe been a customer of the walgreens store located at 6899 sw 117 avenue in miami, fl for over 15 years, and as a former chief executive officer of hca hospitals and healthsouth am fully aware of how difficult it is to fully control all of your employees actions. However the service and attitude I received today from luis at this store was one of which I have never in any store, pharmacy or local retail establishment have ever been exposed to. I was simply inquiring on one of my medications which is for epilepsy and is not always available and he was not only rude, didn't care, didn't answer and as I suspected my medications were not ready. This individual is inept has no understanding of the importance of having the right answer available to customer and therefore will be moving my business elsewhere.
        Sincerely
        Elizabeth izquierdo, cpa ms

Walgreens — service

I moved to oconomowoc 3 plus years ago and started using the walgreens. I have been a walgreens customer for...

Walgreenspharmacy manager

Diberville MS- pharmacy manager Andrew
          9/15/17

The "pharmacist" Andrew was just about the MOST unprofessional person I've ever had to deal with. He and the associate he had working with him continued to loudly bad mouth another pharmacist customer and ignore the customers in the line. When I asked if my prescription was ready, or was going to be ready soon, I told him it was unprofessional to act that way in front of customers. Evidently I hit a nerve, he became defensive and asked if I was a "doctor" because he was. Um, okay, good for you. Don't act like a pathetic teenager with all your angst pent up inside if you're supposed to be a professional doctor. Never again will I use this pathetic excuse for a pharmacy. Every time I use a Walgreens I tell myself never again. This for sure, will be the last time. I will also be forwarding this on to the corporate headquarters about Andrew. What a [censor]. Who talks to their customers that way? Ladies and gentlemen, this just goes to show you you don't need "8 years of college" like he told me he had, to be a kind, professional, decent human being.

Walgreenspharmacy

The most careless lazy pharmacy personnel i've ever dealt with. It is the third time that I have to experience the lack of professionalism and apathy these people have. They should show compassion and interest in helping people that reaches out to them. Will ever use walgreen's pharmacy? Never again. No further explanation, just wanted to get the word do not use walgreens paharmacy at that location ever.

Walgreens — pharmacy

The local Walgreen's on 2 occasions has shorted my monthly oxycodone medication. I received only 100 pill...

Walgreenspharmacy

The Walgreens in Dallas Texas on Lake June & Masters Dr. is the worst I have ever seen. The drive thru always takes at least 10 min Eve if there's no line. The associates are extremely slow, and they are constantly running out of medications. The most recent incident happened on 9/12/17 around 10:30 a. m. I went to the drive thru to pick up a prescription and looked at the clock when I arrived it said 10: 27. There was one car ahead of me so by the time I got to the window it is 10:38, then it take another 5 minutes for the associate to finish with a customer on the inside before the come to help me at the drive thru.

Walgreenspharmacy customer service

I received a prescription on 09/05/2017. It was delivered to the pharmacy by my eye doctor. She also gave me a coupon for Xidra and said that it would not cost me anything with the coupon but to ask how much it would be for the refills. That should be discounted as well. I waited to go to the pharmacy so they would have time to get it ready. I sent my husband two days later. He came home without it because he said the pharmacy could not get the coupon entered. So I called the 800# listed on the coupon and spoke with a rep that activated the coupon and said I should deliver to the pharmacy for a $0 copay. I went back to the pharmacy around 8:30 that night. They took my coupon and had me waiting in the drive thru for about 12 minutes, then they asked me to drive around while they got it ready. I drove back around waiting another 15 minutes for them to tell me that it was still saying that I owed approximately $750. I tried to tell the pharmacist that I had called and I had a number on the brochure that she could call. She kept interrupting me and talking over me. Then she said, "let me check to see if we even have it in stock", and then proceeded to tell me they would have to order it and I could pick it up at another store that is located out of town or come back on Monday, Sept. 11th to pick it up there. Her tone and demeanor was very unprofessional. What happened to the customer is always right? What happened to "I'm sorry, or I apologize, I should've checked that when the prescription came in before I wasted 30 minutes on Sept. 7th, and 30 min on Sept. 8th and your gas each day." Why is it unreasonable to listen and explain to people that are already in a compromised position because they are ill or maybe spending money that they don't have to try to get well/ What happened to compassion?

Walgreens — verizon prepaid phone and card

I went into one of your locations to go inquire about buying a prepaid phone. I was shown the LG Verizon...

Walgreenspharmacy

I've been going there for my meds for three years. My husband is authorized to pick up my medication. I have my own last name and have had no issues picking up my medication until now. 9/10/2017 at 1:45 am at Walgreens on little neck and Virginia Beach Blvd # [protected] . She is a blond headed woman who couldn't even talk to me at the window. She sat somewhere in the back for five minutes before she acknowledged me. I went though the entire process of getting my meds just to be told I couldn't get them because my name wasn't on my husbands card. She could have told me sitting down where she was to begin with. I have the PIN number it's a debt card.
                  She was very rude. I have never seen her there before and I hope never to see her again. I have never been treated like a theif and told I might have stole ny husbands card and tried to use it. I use it every month .i use it everyday at other stores.! She was rude and actually accused me of being a theif. I don't know what store she came from but needs to go back and learn manners. I don't care if she's been working as a pharmacist since 2002. I didn't need that information.
                  She is a blond headed rude person who should never accuse people of stealing regardless of what she thinks. We are married and I have ALWAYS used THE SAME CARD and never been called a theif. She should not be in the position she's in. Never be rude to customers!

Walgreenspharmacy

In the past few months I have had a problem with prescription being re filled. In June I had to wait 3 to 4 days to get medicine because they did not have the right number for the doctor's . In July the dentist did not have the id number on the script after many calls I did not get this filled. September I took a new script, one that had to have Dr's authorization and1 refillable received a phone call saying that these scripts could not be filled because there was a problem with my insurance and did I change carriers and they would have to contact them . If I had changed carriers I would have told them so. This is day 2 of this, if I really needed this medicine within these days I would be dead that's why I keep exrtras on hand. I am going to call my ins .Fepblu. on Mon. to see if they got a call from them. I will change pharmacies.

Walgreens Pharmacywrong prescription /no follow up to complaint.

I received the wrong prescription on the 18th of August 2017 at the pharmacy in the Milwaukee Wi. 9040 West Good Hope road took the medicine for approximately 18 to 20 days looked at the bottle and found out they gave me the wrong prescription I call them they said they made a mistake to bring it backup there and nobody apologized to me.Call the customer service line and some One was supposed to get back to me within 2 days and nobody has called me to see how l was doing to say they were sorry to tell me what the next step should be .Guess I will be contacting a Lawyer soon .

Walgreens — hours of operation/closure due to hurricane harvey

Our local walgreens has been closed for 10 days now, supposedly due to hurricane harvey. 1st - the store did...

Bridge City

Walgreen'savailability of personal products

Walgreen's was (I believed) my only source for "Always Discreet" pads. The Quincy MA store was convenient, and I bought pens, cards, grocery supplies and Instaflex etc. etc. also, when I was there. Just thought it fair to let the company know that since they suddenly discontinued THE BEST SANITARY PRODUCT IN OVER 60 YEARS, I found it at Rite Aide. Being somewhat disabled, I am unlikely to make a second trip to Walgreen's when I can find what I need at the other store. It is baffling to me that they discontinued such a well made product. It is so far superior to all those that are too long, too big, too thick, and have those absolutely useless and misplaced "wings!!!" Best wishes for making wiser decisions in the future. I'll be back when that excellent product is again on your shelf! Sincerely, K.M.C. [protected]@icloud.com

Walgreensnever and the business telephone

If you call community Walgreens on Stanford Street Boston Massachusetts you request to speak with the Pharmacy staff and your alway promted to voice recording which all Pharmacy staff is busy please hold. Then you on hold for 20 min or longer and no never come to you call. This is most disgusting display of healthcare. This has been going on for a couple month. My next complaint would will be to the state.

Walgreens — pharmacy

-Pharmacist Changed Prescription Quanity -Pharmacist gave me false, misleading, unlawful information...

Walgreens — racial profiling at walgreen's

(I apologize for making a complaint so late, but it is a very important complaint and the Walgreen's website...