Walgreenscustomer service

A Aug 05, 2018

On 7/30/18 I went into Walgreens to purchase vitamins and they were buy one get one free. They had 3 of the ones I wanted and said they would have more on 8/4/18. A rain check was written out stating that I'm owed a free vitamin and to bring the rain check back to obtain my free item (because that's what the manager on duty instructed Seth to do). When I brought the rain check that was given to me back, I was given the hardest time ever with the worst customer service experience possible. As a long time customer of Walgreens, I have never been provided with the unprofessional, unpleasant, and lack of appreciation service that I received today, from a shift supervisor at that. The push back and attitude that was given to me was completely inappropriate and as a whole leads me to questioning why I spend my hard earned money with Walgreens when there's a CVS on almost every corner. The shift supervisor name was Rachel and the cashier who called Rachel over to assist him name was Nigeal. Nigeal attempted to complete the transaction himself but, he didn't knw how to which is why he called Rachel over and that's when the situation escalated. I am requesting that someone in management reaches out to you in regards to this situation at [protected], my name isAllisa Johnson. Thank you!