AirAsia

+82 504 0920 0525(South Korea) 1 2
+886 287 933 532(Taiwan) 2 1
+66 25 159 999(Thailand) 4 5

Complaints & Reviews

AirasiaI am trying to get cancellation of flight refund. I tried Chat AVA. 4 Numbers in google search not in service.

Booking Number TTWL3F from KL to Sibu on 26/3/2020 and Sibu to KL on 29/3/2020. Flight AK5879 checked baggage 15kg
Contact Number : 011 [protected] (Mr Tay Kin Sang) or 011 [protected] (Ms Chong Mui Lian)
I have provided particulars via CHAT AVA. However 3 attempts on the last information on email addressed was replied with email mismatched. I have tried goggle search for contact number s - 4 contacts to be exact. All number were responded with "Not in service"

Airasia Kuching Service Staff — Giving wrong information

PNR : X1PVPP
Hi,
Due to the PARTIAL LOCKDOWN in Malaysia, my cousins on holidays now in Melbourne, wants return to Malaysia as soon as they can.
As ticket bought by me so helping her to reach AirAsia by trying thru yr AVA but in vain without anyone from ALLSTAR yr support team answering . Waited & trying everyday from 18MAR up to-date 21MAR. Yr support is like a dead ghost team. Your website is also terrible can`t even go to our booking keep hanging. No choice but to go to Your Kuching AirAsia Service Counter. On 18MAR at 09.30am I was queuing up at Service Counter served by staff TINA. As a ticketing staff she`s unprofessional had no knowledge of yr updated Covid 19 rules & had to feed her with what I got from your website as below.
Singapore and Australia (bookings made before 7 March, departure on or before 30 April only) as well as various other countries, will be offered move flight or credit account options.
1. Move flight: One-time flight change to a new travel date on the same route within 180 calendar days from the original flight time without additional cost, subject to seat availability; OR Credit Account.
She said yr booking was made on 13MAR CANNOT Change have to pay Cancellation & Fare Diff. & The ticket oneway from Melbourne not involve. as only ticket out of Malaysia. Adv her, passengers holding 2 sets of ticket one is a return ticket in May unable to change & bought a new ticket to come back due to Covid 19. Show her 2 bookings reference. Here is where my frustration reaches its peak, What ASHAMED, as Ticketing staff she dun understand the above written ruling in English. I argued with her & ask her to check that the flight also shown cancelled in your availability. Then told her to move to the 1st available out of Melbourne. Either 18MAR evening flight or 19MAR anyflight out. She said all flights CANCELLED from 18-31MAR . The first avail flight 01APR. Ultimately back home & check D7 217- 18MAR & D7 219 -19MAR flight all on. Even check yr Flight Status on both date. What Rubbish is she talking ? She is not fit to sit at the ticketing counter if she does not know her work. What ashamed of AirAsia having this type of unprofessional staff at the counter.
I believe as senior citizen Up high Airlines need to take full responsibility for the inconvenience caused to us by taking the risk to go airport twice. Second time 19MAR met stafff Andrick who is helpful. Airport a crowed area where we should stay away. Taking a risk & still problem not solve as need to refer KL preflight, Kuching no authority & we never get a reply from KL preflight .
It seems that Air Aisia's customer service is non-existent.

• Me
    meenachiibnbnbn Mar 22, 2020

@daisyaw, your cousins and you are irresponsible for booking a flight for overseas holiday on 13th March 2020 when you all are very well aware that the Covid-19 cases in the country is getting very serious. With the Movement Constraint Order at its peak until 31st March 2020 (maybe longer), I suggest your cousins contact the nearest High Commision for help. Also, please ask your cousins to quarantine themselves for 14 days if they happen to be back here in our country.

• El
    EliSmith Mar 22, 2020

You only have yourself to blame for traveling during the Covid19 crisis. Both Malaysia and Australia already have their borders locked. Good luck.

Airasia AirAsia Ground and Flight Crew — Horrible Service in a time of Covid-19

TECHNICAL INFRACTION

On flight TPE-CNX, ground staff insisted that I check-in slightly oversized luggage (by about 5 cm). I have boarded international flights (including AirAsia) innumerable times with this luggage. This is called discretion. Especially in a time of Covid-19, the staff could have been more flexible instead of being rigid to the point of counting centimeters on a nearly empty flight. Their insistence on rigidity forced me to crowd around the CNX airport longer than usual. In fact, I spotted other passengers (remember there were only 14 passengers on board FD243) with larger carry-on luggage than mine!

UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR

AirAsia ground staff #1024991 (counter staff) and #1015216 (person-in-charge) and acted unprofessionally. in all my years of international travel, I have not witnessed such terrible behaviour.

#1024991 did not wear her badge properly. When asked for her staff ID, she refused. She kept me waiting for 5 minutes while she used her cellphone to summon the "person in charge" #1015216, who for the last half an hour (from my initial dealings at the counter) was never present.

#1015216 appeared. He also did not wear his badge properly. His identity was not visible. When asked for his staff ID, he flatly refused. He claimed that even if I filed a complaint, he would be the final authority, hence I did not need to know his ID. When he realized that he had to fill in his staff ID on your "Payment Notification" (a.k.a. Receipt), he chickened out and revealed his staff ID, and ordered #1024991 to reveal her staff ID. #1015216 requested permission to photograph my luggage, which I agreed to. He appeared to be an "expert" at handling luggage matters. I noticed that he chucked my luggage at an angle into the steel dimension checker to exaggerate the dimensions.

WHERE IS AIRASIA'S TAX INVOICE?

Since AirAsia prides itself on being technically strict, I was shockedfor a large payment, which included all Taiwan government taxes, I would only be issued a "Payment Notification". It is not even called a receipt. This is what #1015216 (person-in-charge) says:
"We do not need to issue a receipt."
"Oh, this is a receipt. Our company does not need to issue a Government Uniform Invoice."

HAUGHTY STEWARDESSES

The in-flight experience was none better. A flight stewardess, when asked for a pen to fill in the Arrival Card, just turned away and walked off without so much as a "no, sorry". The AirAsia stewardesses had nothing to do on an empty flight, mostly fiddling with their cellphones on board, but they would not lend me a pen or dignify me by saying so. Instead, I had to fight for a pen at the crowded quarantine check at CNX.

AirasiaFlight Booking Refund - AirAsia Customer Service Complaint

My AirAisa flight was cancelled due to the travel restriction imposed by the Philippine government for domestic flights.
I tried to contact AirAisa only to find out that they are not reachable via telephone and the Changi(Singapore) Airport telephone helpdesk advised that AirAisia's numbers do not work and they do not even have a telephone contact in SIngapore.
The only way to contact them is via their AirAisa.com chat service, where I applied for my flight refund, after responding to a lot of questions(flight booking number, name, email address, etc.) from the system towards the last part, the system will repeatedly say "something went wrong" and ask you to connect to their AllStar Chat, which when you click will ask you to again type in your full name, flight booking number, birthday, email address. After all these, I was directed to the AllStar chat page, where the system will tell you to wait - but even after a long time of waiting nothing happens. This is repeated several times, as I tried to do the process again .
This is not giving passengers like me much confidence in buying travel tickets from AirAsia, as it would seem this airline does not provide proper customer service except to receive payments for the flight and fly passengers, but for any other issues or problems, AirAisia's customer service is non-exixtent

Air AsiaFull refund

My travel to Malaysia from May 23-June 03, 2020 was cancelled by my host due to Covid-19. I transacted immediately with Air Asia through AVA for a full refund because of virus issue, but instead of having a refund, I was told that my case is "closed" apparently for lacking necessary information. I have repeated the process for hours to no avail. This is my hard earned money so I hope you can help me.

Full refund

AirasiaRefund for korea covid19

Hi there I have a booking on 11mar2020 departing from KUL to Seoul has been rescheduled to 1april20 by AirAsia now corona virus in Seoul it's already level 3 alert and we are not advised to travel there I'm having infant, kid and senior citizen as well traveling AirAsia really will not look Into this matter and protect theirs passengers? Just because they don't want to loose money? I can't believe it not that we cancel but this is due to corona virus impacting the whole world it's either you survive or die matter please take in consideration

AirasiaRefund-Booking # Q3TTSG

Dear Madam/Sir,
I had made a booking for Hyderabad for travel on the 11th of Mar, 2020, . In view of the Corona Virus I wanted to cannel my existing booking and keep it open for booking of futre date . The call centre had standard reply informing that I should have done the cancellation 3 days prior to my date of travel and hence they will not give any refund. This is unethical on the part of the Airline as no message for such conditions were received by mail/SMS nor was anything prominently put up on your web site.

I am a Senior Citizen and cannot afford to undertake travelling during this corona Virus and nor can I afford to forgo the refund. I wish a more compassionate view is taken and refund effected.

I may mention that I got the full refund from Indigo for another booking

Regards
Swaminathan O P
A 1216, May Flower, Brigade Millennium,
J P Nagar, 7th Phase, Bangalore 560078
Mob: [protected]
E Mail: [protected]@gmail.com

AirasiaAir Asia booking

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am Mr Kanthimathinathan Muthusamy . My date of birth is 12/05/1970 . email id : [protected]@gmail.com
I booked with air asia website on 11/01/2020 flying from Chennai-Bangkok-Tokyo on 11/03/2020 & returning on
26/03/2020 with booking reference number HZHD5Z. On 28/02/2020 & 29/02/2020, I received two separate emails
from airasia cancelling my flights with an option of refund.

I applied by chatting with AVA & the case was closed with no explanations. Even worse
I could not speak to any customer care support team over the phone .

I would like a full refund to my bank account the details of which is given below

Country where the bank is located : India

Bank Name : ICICI

Branch : Alwar thirunagar, Chennai

Account holders name : Kanthimathinathan Muthusamy

Account number : [protected]

Swift Code: ICICINBBNRI

IFSC CODE: ICIC0000232

I would appreciate a refund as soon as possible please

Regards
Kanthimathinathan Muthusamy
+[protected]

AirasiaFlight refund

My name is Eric Yabusaki and I'm concerned as to who can help me . This company has several customer Service numbers and none of them are valid to get ahold of anyone. They have a automated service that is very inefficient and cannot assist me with anything correctly. I have concerns about my flight to Asia and I need to cancel because of the coronavirus. This is ridiculous I've tried to jump through every possible hurdle and to no avail I have not been compensated or refunded. It seems impossible to get my money back and I'm infuriated.

AirasiaRefund

1. Please get someone to assist me for the booking number WRTU8Y to get back my refund.
2. Regarding to booking number N6ZFMN, please check I'm your air Asia system. The flight was been cancelled on 11 Feb and I've changed my flight date to 21 Feb on 11Feb at Klia 2. Two days before my flight, I received an email stated that the refund for booking number N6ZFMN is successful. I went to KL sentral air Asia office and they told me they can do nothing. So, I was forced to get a new ticket with the price difference of RM200.
3. I want to get back the price difference as this is Air Asias mistake.
4. Reply as soon as possible. If no actions taken for this case, I will bring this case to tribunal for consumer.

Contact [protected] or email to [protected]@gmail.com

AirasiaServices and Baggage

Dear Customer Services
I manage to lodge a complaint after going thru for your email for many days. Your website does not have any email address that I could send my complaint.
Firstly my trip from Kuala Lumpur (KL) to Singapore (SIN) was scheduled on
9th February at 1035am and the Booking No.: V2SW3G. Later we received an email staying the flight has been rescheduled to:
Depart from Kuala Lumpur (KUL): 09:25 AM (0925hrs), local time
Arrive in Singapore (SIN): 10:30 AM (1030hrs), local time
And again another email for reschedule:
Flight reschedules notice:
We wish to inform you that your AirAsia flight AK707 scheduled to depart from Kuala Lumpur (KUL) to Singapore (SIN) on 9 February 2020 has now been rescheduled as per the following new flight details due to SIN runway closure.
Flight: AK707
Departure date: 9 February 2020
Depart from Kuala Lumpur (KUL): 08:40 AM (0840hrs), local time
Arrive in Singapore (SIN): 09:40AM (0940hrs), local time
But then on the eve of our flying date, we received an SMS staying the flight is as scheduled at 10.35 AM. So in confusion, we had to rebook a fresh new flight for 4 pax which cost S$360.00.
Now we are concern about the extra cost incurred? Will the earlier fund be refunded due to the miscommunication within your airlines in sending the SMS.
Additionally, your stewardess will busy communicating among themselves then welcome nor sending off their passengers on the flight.
Moreover, we are really disappointed with the way our baggages were handled. My baggage was forcefully open and an amount of $12.00 was stolen from my key pouch with I kept inside the locked bag. How did the personnel handling the baggage unlock and stole my money?. No doubt it was a small amount but this shows the dishonesty in handling our luggage. What if anyone would have left an expensive item and was lost? Who is going to compensate for the loss?
We need a proper explanation for the loss of time and money we had with your Airline. Never will we take Air Asia again with these bitter experiences.
Awaiting for your explanation.
Alli Ramdas (Tina)
HP: 9199 1752
(Attached the flight schedules for your reference).

Airasiadouble booking

On February 7 we book the flight from From Manila to Kuala Lumpur and a return date of February 23 unfortunately it was a problem and had to rebook the flight we spoke with your agent at the manila airport and a credit was issued to my air Asia account
On February 9 we receive the credit on my air Asia account we subsequently tried to book the return flight with the credit but we're unable to complete transaction without my wife's credit card we went to the air Asia centre in KL Sentral in Kuala Lumpur we explained what was going on and how we cannot complete the transaction without the credit card number the agent there said it was a non-issue and that the credit card would not be billed anything as we had a credit on the account. The flight was booked without incident.
We checked our credit cards a couple of days later and noticed that Erinn Asian had charged us for the return flight from Manila to Kuala Lumpur even though we were supposed to be booked under a credit we went back to Cal‘s Central to inform them of them of the error I spoke with a manager there by the name of Aamir and he said that nothing could be done because on your website it's only showing as one charge I asked him to look into this And he refused he said until the credit card posted it was nothing he would do
We checked our credit card yesterday and the transaction didn't fact get posted we went back to Cal's Central attempted to talk to I'm here but he refused another lady there said we would have to go to the air Asia at the airport we will be doing this on the return line on the 22nd
We would like our credit card refunded the amount we are entitled to.

double booking

Airasiabaggage paid for and not delivered on plane

We paid $150 to have our luggage on our flight, and without our knowledge of consent, air asia decided not to put our luggage (along with 90% of the plane's luggage) on the flight. We only received our bags 1 weeks later, where we had to take out time and money to travel to the airport to collect it. We lost wages as a result of this as well, as our photography equipment was in those bags. We would at least like to request a refund for the $150 we paid, as the service we paid for was not provided.

baggage paid for and not delivered on plane

Airasiaairasia

Good afternoon. We have a trip to Bali with Airasia, flight QX505, 29th January 2020.
We are already on board of the aircraft for 1 and half hour waiting. This is unacceptable. Babies are onboard and we don't have any estimation regarding how much time we will wait.
If the aircraft was not ready, why they board the passengers including babies?
No information regarding the reasons for the delay. We have bookings scheduled for today upon our arrival and all our schedule will be affected for this.

Airasiacheck in sgn for fd 659 20.1.2020 booking reference bsczhi

Dear Sirs,

I was trying to check in for the mentioned flight yesterday in SGN on a normal checkin counter

The Agent was asking me then for a booking outward from Bangkok as I do not have a visa for that country. I mentioned that
a) Air Asia never asekd before
b) no immigration office has asked ever for one
c) I could leave the country by land or boat without reservation

The Agent insisted on a booking.

I decided so okay, open the air asia app and asked air asia vor a booking DMK to CGK for 22.1.2010

Your app took its time so the agent ask me to go away and make the booking on air asia somewhere eles

I refused

The ticket agent walked away and start working on aonther counter
and never came back

Your app confirmed the booking but did not allow to show details.

Finaly I had to ask you manager for a checkin which was made over 30 minutes after me handing over my passport to the agent.

Resolution: Either do not ask for showing documents that Nobody enfores or offer to make a booking at the counter. Either free of charge or refundable.

You have sucseded yesterday to make Air Asia from a top contender for my local flights to one among the long list. If I come to the same solution from your side you are off and I fly quite a bit.
Kind Regards

Werner Bruderer
[protected]@gmx.net
BIG Member ID [protected]

PS please copy an answer to mail werner.[protected]@ilf.com

AirasiaI could not reach any of your support services to rebook my flight

Hello there,

We were trying to rebook our outbound flight from Manila to Incheon, South Korea last November 22, 2019. I was calling the hotline a for a week before our flight, we were not able to get a hold of anyone.
Chatbot was also just giving out general answers, and tried to reach your online support chat to no avail as well, it was just loading the whole time.

So we had no choice but to book another full flight to korea on a latter date, and then rebooked the returning flight from korea to manila instead.

regards,
Ed

P.s. please refer to ticket [protected]. your staff closed it while I was on my fourth follow up.

P.s.2 Original booking was

Ed Henderson Tan (Booking No: H67VQE) 22 Nov 2019 Manila ✈ Seoul - Incheon - Travel Itinerary

You'll notice that only the return flight has been rescheduled but not the flight to Korea.

My rebooked ticket is NSLEWI

Airasiarefund

Payed twice for flight n6ms8h jamie michael hudson is j m hudson, payed with zippay account, airasia doesn't recognise my name j m hudson is jamie michael hudson refund to my account, please help. Have booked 2nd flight dt9vqv with bank account, they have all my details airasia case have had no personal contact please call me on 0435721020or [protected]

refund
refund

• Updated by Jamie Michael HUDSON · Jan 15, 2020

Have sent 8/9 emails to Airasia
    Please help, My Airasia account number is 9999990006425440
    Or., 999999000642544

• Updated by Jamie Michael HUDSON · Jan 15, 2020

Please Refund for double payment for flight N6MS8H Jamie Michael HUDSON is J M HUDSON, proof of bank account below, please check your emails have supplied bank account details 5/6 times regarding flight N6MS8H payment for flight N6MS8H was Zippay account receipt attached thank you Jamie Michael HUDSON member ship number 999999000642544 or
    9999990006425440 Jamie Michael HUDSON have booked a flight DT9VQV payed with bank account J M HUDSON see attached receipt

Airasiapayment done but service is not provided

Hi I have booked tickets for my parent from avlon (Melbourne) to kochi (India). I have booked Value pack deal while booking which provides seat, 20 kg weight allowance and food. Also I have payed 120 dollars(AUD) extra for the comfortable extra space seat . while they checked in she has been provided with ordinary seat and one time meal from avlon to Malaysia
. below is the booking number E5R2NX. I want a refund for the seat booked as the service is not provided with food and seat allocation . My mother had suffered severe pain and swelling due to lack to space to keep her leg properly. I need compensation for the inconvenience she been through even after paying the amount for her extra space seat.

payment done but service is not provided

Airasiasecurity breach

We are forced to print our luggage tags, and then the staff force you to lie about what you have inside the luggage which you should be informing the check in counter. Staff are just lazy to do the right thing and thus ask customers to lie in order to print their luggage tags. The airline staff asked me to click no, despite me repeatedly informing them I did not wish to lie about having fragile items. I am truly disappointed and worried about safety processes of airasia.

security breach

Airasiastaff who would not let us on the plane as claimed our passports were invalid

Z2288 flight 12-01-20 BKK MNL Denied boarding on flight due to insufficient advice/information. Rude indifferent and bad service. Poor staff training. No supervision. Expenses incurred subsequently.
Thai national had Thai passport which was less than 6 months remaining. The Thai national had travelled successfully twice recently to Manila, but common sense did not however prevail! Despite the previous record, and although I was never talked to, as all was conducted in Thai, I was also told that my passport was invalid and it is a UK passport with one stamp only on last two remaining pages! Same same but different, and not correct as there is room for the stamp out as well as for two or three more journeys on the penultimate page, and the last page is completely clear! The Philippines do not take up a page for their visa and is just a small stamp which can be used 8 times on a page, there are even other places remaining in the passport that can still be used for placing stamps.
Needless to say, we missed the plane! So then we went to the airport immigration (Thailand) who considered there was not a problem for them and said that it was due only to the airline! The agent of Airasia would not provide us with a written report. It gets better because the security were then called! Frankly, we were made to feel and felt like criminals. Of course we were without accommodation so we had to go to a hotel for which we had to use taxis! Inconvenience aside, we are still needing to go to Manila!
Previously we have received the wrong meal, with no explanation. I am vegetarian and there was no vegetable pot noodle on board as an alternative "out of stock Sir" We have been charged and paid for baggage at the airport which is expensive. I notice that Fatties (the obese) however get on board unchallenged! Planes are often late and change terminal gates without warning and is frequently the norm. This agent was not a pleasant person, was incorrect in her understanding, was unsupported by a supervisor, and was given false or misleading information. Which she said was actually philippines immigration, it however had a Thai number on the page on her smart phone! when we persisted in trying to use the ticket that we had paid for in good faith she called the security, who again did not talk to me directly but tried to look menacing and also who couldn't tell me /us where to get a second opinion on the information we already knew to be false! The big guy just glared and spoke down to my wife saying something about taking photos, we are not allowed to take their photos? since when? so we wrote their names down, thus completing the humiliation. Air Asia are not responding today, its Sunday, and their dumb robot has requested my name and email and flight booking number a few times too many so I post this here!! Be warned... if Airasia messes up then be prepared to deal with their security! An instant to pay but I am guessing this nightmare will drag on a while before we get any of our money back, or I dream of receiving any "compensation" for the bad experience, the costs of hotels and taxi fares that we wasted as a consequence!!
I know! We should have got my wife's passport renewed! But, it was still a legal travel document. It was denied due to the agent not wanting to be held responsible. This did not qualify my passport to be similarly rejected! I dare say if my wife's passport hadn't attracted this attention then nothing would have been said about mine either!! I want to go to Manila! I want compensating. I will tell friends relatives and loved ones pay $50 more and go by a good airline, like Thai, who often let you take over your allowance if its Thai food that we cant get overseas, and the service is just brilliant... Even PAL who are not up there as are Thai with service and unfairly PAL us referred frequently to as Plane Always Late ... are better informed! Flexible. Do not ever in my memory call security when they mess things up!! Sorry to these two carriers for trying to get home on the cheap! All is forgiven, as will Air Asia if I can ever get to a real person who knows what it is all about, or just a bit more than trying to save her job or the need to replace the airfare of someone who has tried to comply, had been reasonable and had been ignored in trying to explain what they should after all is said and done have been known to them already!!
A bad bad day!!
photos:
- my passport empty spaces,
- Score is "O"on the clappometer/score board,
- the smart phone with the oracle of good advice and - the bag man who works for the airline in question.

staff who would not let us on the plane as claimed our passports were invalid

Airasiacrew they guide us wrong

Crew in china shenzhen they guide us wromg nd now we are in big trobule . We have air asia flight from china to malaysia nd then malaysia to colombo nd pakistan lahore . Its a connecting flight . But in malaysia we have to change a terminal . Nd we need transit visa nd the immigration dont allow us to go outside other terminal . The manager in china says u dont need visa u are freely to go outside malaysia just for change terminal purpose

Airasiaurgent - legal notice

Hi

I would like to bring to your notice that Airasia has worst telephonic customer care and Floor Guest support.

I have booked two way airline from Melbourne (AVV) TO Bangalore (BLR) ON 29 NOV 2019 and 6 JAN 2020. Booking Confirmation number is PNR-DQYJPL.

While trying to purchase baggage online for this travel the PNR provided by Airasia was not redirecting me to do so. Due to which I had to call to customer service and one of your employee by name Animesh kumar from GoCare Team had went through the issue and informed me that I could buy the baggage at airport at the same prices as listed online and I also have confirmation that I had no baggege added online, where in as at Melbourne -Avalon airport I could easily get 25kg baggeage allowance lot at AUD92$ 90 MINS prior to departure. Now the trouble arose at Bangalore international airport, where I was not allowed to buy the same baggaege to near by cost as of Melbourne, I was been asked to pay around 1800 INR PER KG which could eventually total up to 45000 INR which was just a nightmare and I could not afford to pay so. Due to which your BLR Airasia staff Mr Murali CM abused me and dint allow me to CheckIN. due to which I have went through both mental and physical torture.

This unorganised staff of customer telephone service and Floor Guest support staff made me go through nightmare and it has resulted in Cancellation of my work visa in Australia and I have lost my Job. I request concerned person to go through my telephonic conversation and see why was I misguided about baggage.

In addition to this Mr Murali CM made me wait eagerly for 3 hours saying that he will try to arrange reschedule but he dint even try to do so. He also manhandled me when I asked for eplaination on what had happened which could be seen in the video attached.

I request to Compensate my lose or will appeal at consumer court.

Please see the attachments for emails screenshots and videos.

Thanks

Airasiabeing cheated by airasia

hi,
my family and I are the regular customer of Air Asia. Recently I bought a air ticket with loyalty points redemption for flight number: XT4KRI. I managed to print out the boarding pass last week from PEN to SG. However this morning, the air asia shown i did not complete the payment. I reached out the Air asia customer service and I was told that the redemption points issue. I need to pay the remaining balance in order for the successful check-in for today's flight today. I'm very disappointed and unhappy about it and I felt I was being cheated by Air Asia. I hope Air Asia will do something on this. Look forward for the reply.

Email address: [protected]@yahoo.com
Contact no. [protected]

being cheated by airasia

Airasia — booking changes denied after I attach flight change form

50817 Your people : Wendy Tan QTR2556 denied changes on my booking for J3TNYR flight from Penang to KL which consist of connecting flight of booking number QTDSPW, RUZVRG and...

Airasia'significant flight suspended, date time amendment and delay"

1. the worse arrangement from AIRASIA ever for route as this is my 3rd amendment from AIRASIA since my booking confirmed.
2. they handle the cancellation and flight amendment with unprofessional
3.customer service is talking in polite way, but indirectly escalate all my doubt and concern to www.airasia.com.my. for me, it make me feel like they just want to settle the issue been assigned to them settle ASAP and out of the specific issue assigned, they don't even want to know.
4. Im airasia supporter since 15 yrs ago, but start from 2015, the service from AIRASIA is getting poor and poor, especially 2018 onwards, now matter from flight route or customer service, it getting worse and worse. no matter domestic or international flight, delay, rescheduled, route suspended is just like a normal matter for them as they never concern for their customer experianse, time arrangement and time convienient. they will reshedule or delay flight like an 'business as usual' operation, and even customer service also will react the same. cancel, resheduled and lflight delay is very common, when you goes to them, they will just react to you like..."if you can't accept for resheduled or delay, dont take airasia, please go for other expesive flight. AIRAISA is economy flight with economy price, so, dont expect much from us.' the respone from them is totally spoiled my holiday and business trip.

Airasialuggage refund

Our flight Brisbane Sydney got cancelled on due to Sydney bushfires, so we had to cancel our entire trip incl our trip with you from Sydney to Kuala Lumput.
We got our ticket refund, but you haven't
refunded our extra luggage payment. We purchased checkin luggage many weeks AFTER booking tickets. So they are completely seperate payments made on Thurs 28 Nov of 52.46 and 54.60 . I would like to see these 2 payments refunded please.
Our flight reservation nr was D 1 8 B W G
Our creditcard ends in xxxx xxxx xx48 1264

Air Asialost my subsequent flight due to delay of almost 3.5 hours

Air Asia flight got delayed by 2 hrs 40 min and delay of almost 1 hr in luggage collection lead to loss of my subsequent flight scheduled from Indigo.
Ground staff was so irresponsible and hiding himself from support. Person sitting in ticket booking office didn't pay attention and eventually make me call to customer care for complain. I talked to customer care for almost 45 min however failed to get any solution, not alternate flight nor refund.
Airline is very selfish and hardly bothered about passengers. Overall experience is very bad and I would never recommend to travel with them.
I want my loss back ASAP.

Air Asiaexcess charge for window seat against request

This to inform that Nikhil Phule travelling from Pune-Banglore-Cochin (K7C48R) requested for 2 window seats.

Average rates for window seat fluctuate from 200 to 300.
Considering maximum amount charges has to be 600.
Please clarify how u have charged 2560/-(Refer attachment)
As they are new to this airline procedure..your customer support would have guided for amount breakup, instead of charging excess.

Request u to clarify the same and revert excess amount.

excess charge for window seat against request

Air Asiaboarding; refused visa

Yesterday air asia refused me on checking, cause my visa didn't mentionned my first name even if it was indicated my surname, passport n°and date of birth.
First, I could not fly to myanmar and also I had booked an hotel in yangon yesterday.
And I booked all my trip in myanmar for 3weeks.
I ask you for a refund because I called the ambassy andy they told me it is an authentic d
And approvoal document. It is not normal!!

boarding; refused visa

Airasiabad service from guest service

Hi there, on 11 Dec 2019 Wed around 7am - 8am, I was at the luggage counter to check in my bag. I met your rude staff name T.Y Law @ T.Y Lai @ T.Y Lui ( I didnt remember which 1 ). She is very unhelpful staff and not friendly at all. She asked me Where i get the fragile sticker with no manner and just left me. Why dont she asked me nicely. All staff were busy at the first lane to greet and help the other guest, so when i need a hand, there is no staff. I know your staff are busy, at least ask or tell your guest nicely and be more friendly. i dont ask too much.Fyi, There are more people out there want to be one of Guest Service. If you dont want, please quit. Treat your customer like how you want to be treat. thank you.

AirasiaI am complaining about ground staff on duty baggage counter number 5 between 8.35 to 8.45am

We were on a baggage drop counter in Langkawi, for flight number AK1717 which is flying to Singapore. We felt humiliated because of the behaviour of the lady who was on counter number 5. Around in between 8.30 to 8.50 we were at counter number 5. We asked her name but she refused to provide.

Please feel free to contact me on my number +91 [protected]

Airasialost my cell phone

Dear air asia team my family travell Delhi to indore dated on 09-12-2019 with 5 member time at 5:25 am delhi to indore. My brother lost our cell phone in this flight. When I call customer care execitive she told me Sir you can show air tickect luggage counter and collect your cell phon from indore airport. but when my relative go to baggage counter and asked plz give me my.cell phone then customer service execitive told him .Sorry sir we i have no found any cell phone in flight..
So sir plz provide me my cell phone. Thankyou..my ticket no. Is W2HKFW

AirasiaI am complaining because I can't get any help from the customer support

I've paid for the flight of my mom last 24-Nov-2019 thru Cebuana Lhuillier with the payment reference number: CP11249004V9. Supposedly, the flight is tomorrow but I haven't received the itinerary. I don't know what's happening. I've tried calling 722-2742, 7422742, and 873-2753 but I can't get to anyone. It's either busy or no one is answering. I've tried to do the live chat but it wasn't able to connect me to any agent. I already tried to chat with Ava but it can't help me. It's just redundant automated message. Also, I already went to Cebuana Lhuillier twice and as expected they refer me back to Airasia. How can I know what happened to the booking if I can't get any help from a person? In my case, AVA can't help me.

Airasiadamaged 2nd luggage

Dear AirAsia,

I would like to inform you that this is my 2nd time encountered such terrible thing flew with AirAsia as my luggage was damaged when I travel to Taipei.. I immediately inform AirAsia and submit a claim thru AirAsia website and claim was approved. But now another luggage was badly damaged when travel back to KL.. I have informed the Airasia staff at KL airport and they helped me to submit another claim to AirAsia. When I tried to update my particular thru the website, but it stated that I have submitted a claim before. I'm very disappointed encounter such thing during my flight with AirAsia. I hope you Officer and do something about it and compensate for my loss.
Kindly advise and revert as soon as possible.

Vivian Teo

damaged 2nd luggage

Airasiaservice in causing me to miss my flight

I would like to file a complaint, alternatively asking for a compensation for my financial losses

For your information, I have booked a flight to Hong kong (booking number : R6TFPH) which was supposed to depart at 7:15am, 27 nov 2019.

I reached klia 2 before 6am but the negligent in your part caused me to suffer major losses.
I will write down what happened in order so that your part can get a clear picture.

1. Upon arrival
- Firstly there were NO staffs at all to usher the crowd as to what to do and where to go. We couldn't get the support and directions needed. The people didn't even show us which direction to go.

2. At checkin counters
- There were only ONE staff for hundred of customers in a roll. People are pushing, cutting the queue to get the only support. The only staff ended up being so overwhelmed by all the questions and couldn't deliver help to us.

- Soon after,   for check-in baggage, we received mixed directions from the staff which caused huge delay to us. Firstly they told us, we should put powerbank in our luggages and proceed to click NO for powerbank on the self service machine. But then, they told us we couldn't do so and asked us to take it out and put it in hand carry bags instead. We had to open our luggages and queued in BOTH traditional check-in and self check-in for SEVERAL TIMES because of the mixed directions given. People are also cutting our lines to ask questions in front of counter because there were no people to help the crowd.

- The self check-in machines were NOT working at all and we couldn't print the luggage tags and we have to try all the machines again and again to get the tags printed.

5. Lastly, the staffs themselves are not clear about what should they do for our situations and we were totally lost as time was running out. Each of the counters gave different directions as if they were just pushing us away to other counters without understanding our situations. From self check-in to counter check-in to premium check-in to customer service and to several different counters after that. It was all acted upon your staffs advices. Instead, the directions were all unnecessary because we could have solve it without going to so many counters.

Unfortunately, because of all the negligents added up, my family and I were not able to make it to our first flight and we had to purchase another tickets again.
As airasia is professional in providing airline services, I am unable to find any reason to excuse all your negligents in providing poor services which ended up in causing losses to me.
It's totally unfair and unreasonable for me, as a consumer, to bear the losses for your negligent.

We are severely affected by this situation therefore with due respect, I will want to claim compensation for my financial losses

Thank you.

I have contacted with airasia and they agreed to give my credit back (RFT6PH) to my airasia big.
This is unfair as I can only use that to buy tickets from airasia again. I have to plan for an unintended trip, and PAY AGAIN for my back tickets which cause me to suffer more financial losses.
And airasia, with their strong bargaining power, is going to earn benefits from their negligent. We, in the weaker position, have to agree to whatever they proposed to us as we had no choice to suffer more detriments!
How's that fair? Where is our consumer protection?

It's only fair if I get a both-way tickets for my trip. If it's only one-way, it's so clear that airasia is misusing their power to gain benefits. Thankyou

Airasiaair line

Scheduled to fight at 14.55 on 30/11/19 for U2 concert in Singapore. Me and my partner arrived at KLIA2 and passed the custom before 14.00. Since there was announcement made on the delay of fight AK715 (with sms notification too), we then went to wait at The Premium Lounge at the Wellness Spa. The notice board clearly indicated "Gate Open" at 15.35 (pls refer to the evidence attached) and by the time we went to the Gate P3 at 15.30, the plane had aldy taken off. We were so shocked that the "Gate Open" at 15.35 but the plane flew by 15.30... 😏

The AirAsia staff at the Gate P3 just told us to buy and get the next flight at 16.20 online. God knew how hard we tried but we still couldn't get to book online( later then only we realised we cannot book online if the boarding time is so close to the booking time). We had no choice but to rush all the way out (and yes we had to notify the immigration officer 1st before made our ways out).

We were told to make our purchase at either counters U16 or T16, since U16 was closed we then had to queue at T16, by the time it was already passed 16.00. We knew we couldn't make it for the 16.20 flight but we still wanted to try to get into the next flight in order not to miss the U2 concert at 20.00. By that time, air fare had aldy went up to RM1, 280 but we were still willing to pay cuz U2 concert was more mattered to us...

After ~10mins of waiting, my partner then decided to try his luck at Sales Counter while I remained to queue at T16. After ~20mins of waiting, my partner rushed back to inform me that the Sales counter staff told him to buy the tickets at Counter T16 (when I was queuing) but when it was finally our turn, guess what, the staff at Counter T16 told us to go back to the Sales Counter instead!!! The staff was so inpatient and said that we were at the wrong queue despite we told him that Sales Counter's staff told us to buy tickets at T16. He then challenged us to call the staff (again, MISLEADING INFORMATION by the AirAsia staffs).

We had no choice but to RUN to Sales Counter to look for the same guy who told us to get tickets in T16. Guess what, by having all these unnecessary dillydally from the staffs, the last 3 tickets for the next flight at 18.00+ To SG WAS FULLY SOLD. In short, we had not only missed the originally flight but also missed the 2 subsequent flights due to MISLEADING INFORMATION by who, the AirAsia staffs... 😒

I am writing this to express my grievance toward this misfortune incident. The AirAsia staffs could have done better to assist us. Moreover, the flight notice board was clearly stated Gate Open at 15.35 (and we were not even being late to the gate)! Why should us have to be financially and mentally penalized by AirAsia's own mistakes???

None of the staffs actually felt apologetic or gave us the proper guidance. What happened to us could have been salvaged if there were proper guidance from the staffs.

We not only missed the flight, we missed U2 concert, not to say the accommodation we booked in Singapore. What happened to us was disappointing and unpleasant, we believe AirAsia is responsible for the negligence and we hope this will not happen again to other fellow passengers with AirAsia.

air line

Airasiamislead boarding information and unhelpful staff

The staff just told us to buy online to get next flight at 16.20. God knew how hard we tried but we still couldn't get to book online( later then only we realised we cannot book online if the boarding time is so close to the booking time). We had no choice but to rush all the way out (and yes we had to notify the immigration officer 1st before made our ways out).

My partner then decided to try his luck at Sales Counter while I remained to queue at T16. After ~20mins of waiting, my partner rushed back to inform me that the Sales counter staff told him to buy the tickets at Counter T16 but when it was our turn, the staff at Counter T16 told us to go back to the Sales Counter, tje staff was so inpatient and said that we were at the wrong queue despite we told him that Sales Counter's staff told us to buy tickets at T16. He then challenged us to call the staff (again, MISLEADING INFORMATION by the AirAsia staffs).

We had no choice but to run to Sales Counter to look for the same guy who told us to get tickets in T16. Guess what, by having all these unnecessary dillydally from the staffs, the last 3 tickets for fight 18.00+ To SG WAS FULLY SOLD. In short, we had not only missed the originally flight but also missed the subsequent flights due to MISLEADING INFORMATION by who, the AirAsia staffs itself... 😒

I am writing this to express my grievance toward this misfortune incident. The AirAsia staffs could have done better to assist us. Moreover, the flight notice board was clearly stated Gate Open at 15.35 (and we were not even being late to the gate)! Why should us have to be finally and mentally penalized by AirAsia's own mistakes???

mislead boarding information and unhelpful staff
mislead boarding information and unhelpful staff

Airasia — staff are very rude

I want to contact air Asia becz the staff of air is to bad those who are sitting in nscb air port I was only 5 to 7 late for brooding there have not allowed me for brooding there...

Airasiadamaged luggage

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to make a claim for my checked in luggage which was damaged on 28 November at around 10.45pm when arrived to Taipei Taoyun Airport. My flight number is GTY62D.
I have purchased an insurance with AirAsia before my flight and it's eligible for me to claim for damaged luggage. (Cost about RM150).

Enclose is the photo of my damaged luggage for your reference. I hope your office can reply my feedback soonest possible.

Vivian Teo Pei Shin

damaged luggage
damaged luggage

Airasiacabin crew bad behaviour

I was traveling from Malaysia to jaipur

And I took my phone in my hand to switch it off but
At the same time the girl from cabin crew came and shouted really badly on me for keeping my phone
I have never experienced such a bad behavior from any cabin crew like that
She was from Malaysia airlines
Her name is yek something
Her behavior towards others was also very very bad
She was behaving as if it was own aircraft
I wish To complain against her
And take some action