Menu
Tim Hortons
reviews & complaints

Tim Hortons
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2683 complaints
107 resolved 2576 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Tim Hortons. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
7:01 am EDT

Tim Hortons - Hot Coffee Spilled on my Hand, Arm and Car

The lid popped off my Coffee this morning (3/16/2022 @ 6:00AM-Ish), at the Tim Hortons in Woodhaven MI (Allen Rd.). The hot Coffee spilled all over my Hand, Arm, and my Car. The server was apologetic, she gave me some napkins and that's about it once I handed her the coffee back. Tim Horton's has had the worst lids for years, Idk how many times I've had a lid pop off when I'm drinking my Coffee or when it's been being handed to me. Today is the first time I've had hot Coffee spill on me, I've been going to Tim Horton's for 20 years.

Desired outcome: I'm not sure yet, I'm waiting to see if the burn blisters. I may go to the doctor if needed. At a minimum Tim Horton's needs to figure something out with their lids, I can't be the only person that has had this issue.

11:20 pm EDT

Tim Hortons - Can chili

I opened a can of chile and heated it for lunch. When I started to eat, there was a piece of plastic which I mistook for bacon until I tried to chew it. I looked thru the rest of the chile and found another piece. This could have been very dangerous if a child where to eat this chili. I am sending pics and can pic, incase you are able to trace where this came from. The chile was purchased in

Sobeys, Scotchtown NS,

Beverly Devoe

8 George ST.

Scotchtown, NS

B1H 1C1

12:21 pm EDT

Tim Hortons - Order

Multiple times I have gone there, and they don't pay attention to what your ordering, and soo many times after I've left I realize it isn't even what I wanted. I specifically asked for a Sausage Belt today, but received a bacon one instead. It was not busy today, so there wasn't that excuse to be used. This is the first time that this has happened in this located. The product was not eaten, but unfortunately I only have a limited amount of time for my break, so bringing it back once I was already at work, was not an option.

Desired outcome: I would like a refund or at least the correct product.

C
10:54 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tim Hortons - Hockey Challenge - Selected player who didn't play tonight.

Tyler Ennis plays for the Ottawa Senators and I chose him tonight. As you can see from the attached screenshots, Tyler was one of my selections and but he wasn't even on the roster tonight.

I love playing the Hockey challenge because it is fun and keeps things lighthearted. I don't expect much for this glitch: a free coffee? or maybe just more conscientiousness when it comes to the game on the part of our beloved Timmies.

I've attached the docs and if I've gotten this wrong, perhaps just let me know if you have a chance.

Thanks,

Carey

Desired outcome: An extra large coffee.❤️

2:22 pm EST

Tim Hortons - False advertisement

In the roll up the rim it's says no purchase required but it's a big lie. I won a coffee and when I went to reemeed it I got no roll up because you need to purchase a drunk to play!

I also got a Latta and because I used a coupon I got no rollup because you have to pay full price to play.

I just wish you were honest. What happen to telling the truth.

K
7:34 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Just wondering what some timmie franchises charge .5 cents more than others? Never used to be this way. Should be same price at every franchise, not just trying to cash in with people stopping on highway, or besides some big factories. At McDonald's their prices are standard and the can actually make coffee with sugar.

A
10:57 am EST

Tim Hortons - Please fix you machines

Why does Tim Hortons skim on the topping up of their products? Does not matter the size of the hot chocolate or French vanilla. The ciuos are only fill 3/4! Today I picked up a soup with my sandwich and again the soup only filled 3/4. The sandwich had barely any turkey in it. No love put into making the food just slapped together! Very disappointed!

Desired outcome: Start doing more quality checks especially in Milton

N
2:56 pm EST

Tim Hortons - Tim Horton's App

March 5, 2022; at 88/200st Langley:

I wanted to use up points by ordering 2 coffees and 2 sausage/egg breakfasts. The cashier would only use 180 points out of 490 points total. Why?

Ridiculous. The 490 points is just 10 points short of paying for the entire order.

I should have been able to get at least 1 coffee and the 2 b'fast sandwiches and then pay for the extra coffee.

Your APP is very confusing. Whoever came up with it needs to be fired. Please find someone who is competent.

NPG, Langley BC

A
5:14 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

went through driv thru was made to feel like I was disturbing the person taking order when askd to speak to manager it was same person who took my order,the manager is very rude and not liking her job

S
4:03 pm EST

Tim Hortons - Lost tim rewards card and want to link my new card - cannot get through to anyone who can help

March 01 2022

From tim horton website

If your timcard ® has been registered and is lost or stolen, please call [protected])

This # is wrong dept to report lost timcard... Rep gave me another [protected] press 1 then press 2 then press 2 and recording comes on to say tsf to rep and line cuts off. I tried 6 x's to get thru. Very frustrated

My lost tim rewards card # 4g2v-o0ew-w4og

My new card #oofz-h4pr-oceb

Request to please link my new card to my account and contact me - very frustrated as I want to use my physical card and not my phone app.

[protected]@yahoo.ca

SUE VALLEE

@ [protected]

D
12:52 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered timbits 10 pack one of them had a hair in it long hair under the icing

1:57 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been working at this timhortons for a month as a baker / night worker first off in the ad on indeed which is where I saw the job and applied it didn’t say that the baker would be by thier self from 11-4:30 am with the timhortons open serving customers and baking for morning … I have talked to staff at this location there has been many bakers for thi...

7:43 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The tom hortons on 3451 kingways pretend to dont have lege sandwich but in fact is two small sandwish and they try to make you pay 2 time bad service the manager is terrible … hopefull they quit thia girls out and they make it honest next time i come here

S
9:31 am EST

Tim Hortons - Loaded bowl

For this location …. At 25 Donwood Dr, Winnipeg, MB R2G 1N3,

For one I don’t know who’s in charge of managing this outfit either too cheap to staff people or the people they have in there have absolutely no idea what they’re doing. I’m the fifth car in the lineup on average and it takes 10 to 15 minutes for me to to make it through there that is one thing the other is the loaded bowls when they first came out they look just like the picture wonderful product but after ordering to through there they were barely half full and barely anything in there and we have to wait because he never had any rice. For the money that we have to pay for those it was absolutely atrocious because I was in my vehicle and I had a place to go I did not have time to go back and start ragging them out. This one location is absolutely horrendous it’s got the worst service I’ve ever seen in a Tim Hortons or any restaurant. This is a daily occurrence there!

Desired outcome: Replace the manager and or some staff and if no changes then pull the owners franchise license till they comply.

6:36 pm EST

Tim Hortons - Regular coffee double double

It’s been two weeks that at two different locations your coffee is totally awful. It tastes like hot water with cream. Totally disappointed. Have you changed coffee beans or are you adding more water to your prepacked coffee pack ? I am seriously thinking about going elsewhere for my daily coffee. And I have about 5 friends that have this same opinion. Thanks for looking into this very disappointing situation. Our trust in your products is lost.

Desired outcome: Get the good coffee back!!!

7:54 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I attended at the above noted shop at 6:30 pm this evening. I used the bathroom and there was no toilet paper in the handicapped stall. I came out and ordered a steeped tea, there was none ready. The young woman that served me was training I think, she was very helpful and advised it would be about 5 minutes. I opted for an orange pekoe. The doghnut...

C
4:28 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am disgusted by the store manager of Tim Hortons in Broughton, UK. I’ve witnessed him being “sleazy” towards female staff, and I can see that he brings the staff morale down dramatically. I’ve visited the store on many occasions, at different times of the day. And what is very noticeable is the change of staff moods when he is on shift. It is really sad...

1:09 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Tim Hortons Feb, 17, 2022 @ 9:40 drive thru Was ordering in drive thru. I saw Employee had my order wrong on the screen, I corrected him. His response was with attitude “I know what your order was” I told him after it’s wrong on the screen. He still persisted to tell me he he knew what my order was. Who talks to customers that way. I would not have said...

K
7:53 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a sausage and bacon breakfast sandwich on a toasted english muffin this morning in the drive through. Unfortunately I made it all the way to work about to eat it when I realized there was no sausage and it wasn't toasted. a little disappointed that I paid for the extra protein that I did not receive. Location: 435 Woodlawn Rd West, Guelph ON N1K 1E9 Feb 16, 2022. Roughly 7:40am

J
2:48 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

why did i not receive my 10 points fot 2 nhl players scoring Feb 10 2022?

Tim Hortons contacts