The Dollar Tree Companyreliashave product and I don’t trust assured product

R Nov 18, 2018

Okay I'm very upset with the fact that they are not selling or bringing in the Reliashave shaving razors coming in for both 6 blade blue and pink as the four blade as well. I'm not pleased with the assured product type of shaving razor and I DON'T trust it. Reliashave is the most trusted razor brand that I can find. If they cannot get it back in then I'm feeling compelled to buy them at another store. Or even purvhase 24 dollars worth on the website and there's really no point doing. This incident has caused me to lose faith in the dollar tree to some extent. These razors shaved pretty well and because they are not in store right now I would have to order online. This complaint is not just a particular store in general but I am filing it against the whole company Dollar tree altogether. I would like this complaint to be sent and read by the whole company and not just one particular store in general. Please I would like that Reliashave back up please and I am asking you to please put it back on the market. Please I don't care for the assured product. Please I would like this complaint heard and understood. I'm asking and requesting seriously please that these shavers be put back out on the sales floor thank you.

reliashave product and I don’t trust assured product