The Brick — king size bed
the Manager "The Brick "
My Dear Manager,
I am an old and loyal customer of The Bricks which can be seen from my purchase history as most of the items I bought were from your store. I was satisfied with the performance of your items until the last one on 22nd November 2019 when I purchased several items including a Tulsa King bed( Item code TULSGKBD, Vender code 069C) vide Invoice # @ [protected] dated 22nd November 2019.
The bed has following issues:-
1. The joint in middle of the side Arms is not strong enough to last as in just one day the arm is sagging.
2. The wooden support under the mattress is too inferior and is giving up ( wooden strips gets out of plastic holders on mounting the bed)
3. Bed is over size (3.5"on sides /2 inch on end) and mattress has big spaces on sides and end which makes it look very bed as wooded strips are visible after tucking in the sheets.
I am sending you the pictures of
invoice and bed.
I visited the store on 23 rd November 2019 and reported the matter in person and was told to send an email.
I have sent several emails and visited the store too but not even a technician has been sent.
Kindly do the needful to overcome the issue at priority.
Khalid Mateen Khan
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- brick - extended warranty 
- The Brick - customer service/ delivery
- The Brick - won't return mattress even within a week of purchase
- The Brick - queen mattress sets
- The Brick Warehouse - unethical behaviour, lack of respect and bad customer service
- The Brick - mattress