Bradlows Furniture Logo

Bradlows Furniture

Having problems with Bradlows Furniture?

Bradlows Furniture Customer Service Contacts

800 119 933 (Customer Service)
+27 102 111 120 (Account Queries)
45 Voortrekker Road
Thu8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bradlows Furniture Customer Service. Initial Bradlows Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bradlows Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bradlows Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with Bradlows Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bradlows Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Dec 14, 2020

Bradlows Furniture — Goods not delivered

Good day. We had arranged with your kathu office to have our goods as per the picture to be delivered on...

Bradlows FurnitureRefunding of money

8 August 2020 I sent in my lounge suite for repairs. Had a problem with the stitching. Almost 5 months later I called to find out where my lounge suite was. After numerous callls and not being satisfied with their response or service, i found out that they were unable to track or find my lounge suite. Eventually after bekng given the run around with no positive feedback, I decided that they should refund me as I wanted my money back. I was told 2 weeks ago it would take them 2 weeks to refund me. Its been exactly over 5 months without a lounge suite and 2 weeks without a refund as I was told that the store is waiting on a Daniel Baloyi to give the authority to release MY Funds. Now I am done complaining. My lawyer is back frlm leave next week and I will leave it in his capable hands of not only getting my entire refund back with interest, but also suing you for all the inconvenience pain and suffering you ha e cause. Refer Bradlows Alberton. They know all about this complaint.

Bradlows Furniture3 piece grafton everest recliner suite

I bought a lounge reclining suite from Bradlows Maponya Mall. At first I chose a different suite from the one I got. The next day when I went to the store for documentation signing, the sales person chowed me a new lounge suite that just hit the market, and she told me it is the first of it's kind and therefore there's no other stock available of the grafton Everest. I then agreed with the sales lady that I will take the one on the showroom as it only came in yesterday. The delivery guys came and they had problems in assembling the suite, little did we know that the whole suite has factory defaults on it. Now it has been 1 month full and a half trying to get the store to replace the current suite with a new one because of this one's dysfunctionals. Nobody has came back to me regarding the issue at hand. All I want is a dining piece that works properly, that's all.

Bradlows FurnitureNon-delivery for online purchase

I ordered and paid for a stove and hob on the 9th of november 2020. I received an email with a link to track my order after 24 hours but this link never worked... Whenever I clicked on the link the message with "no information found" is displayed..

The email stated that delivery would take between 3-10 working days so the 10th day would have been the 23rd of nov. I contacted head office and filed a formal complaint as nobody there could track the order as well.

So today is another week later and I have heard nothing to date... I have phoned numerous times and was told that they would file another complaint... How many time should I do this? I want to know when my order will be delivered.

Bradlows FurnitureLounge suit and customer service by manager

M072 Bradlows Vermeulen
        Bought a lounge suite 2019 it got torn I called the store and they came to collect it. Its over 6 months the lounge suite is not back yet the manager said she will get back to me but didn't until I went to the store myself and she wasn't even keen to assist. The sales lady gave me an option of choosing another couch from another store since they didn't have anything I wanted to swop with I have done it but the store is waiting for the manager still to do transfer or so. I don't understand how a manager can lack customer service like this its over 6 months doesn't she at least care if we sitting on the floor... Very insensitive. I need a couch for my home can't wait another day

Bradlows FurnitureSienna bedroom suit

I bought sianna bedroom suit on laybuy at jeppe branch last year and it was deliverd in November, it was cracked and did inform the manager the follong monday mot sure about the date she promised to resolve it, I got calls that will co. e tor replace it from the warehouse, I was told the manager needs to authorize the exchange, until the lockdown happened, I want back to the store in september she told they will exchange it, they did with a display and it is worce than the 1st one, I told her I was not happy, and is telling me the nothing much she can do, they dont have stock in the store yet they still have it on display selling it, I got a call they wanna come take it for repairs, they want to repair a display I dont want, all I need is a new replacement or my money back please bradlows help me

Sienna bedroom suit

Bradlows FurnitureService

My Sealy mattress is sagging alot and one can feel the springs through the mattress. I contacted the lydenburg branch and they said they will exchange the mattress. We have been waiting for almost 2 months. Every time I call the manager says he will contact the warehouse and get back to me. I will never buy anything from bradlows again. We have also send the photos that bradlows requested on the 2 July 2020.

Bradlows FurnitureRefund

I bought a coffee table online on 6 may 2020, have been waiting for the delivery up to today and I haven't heard anything from the shop. My calls and emails are not responded to. I then decided to cancel the order last but that too is not possible. My order number is [protected]. I am very disappointed with the service. I don't know where to report the matter any more, because the people who are to help me are not responding my calls and emails.

Bradlows FurnitureThe manager of the store phoenix plaza

Good day - att owner of bradlows.
                I have never in my life came across such a ruthless disrespectful human being on this planet. God knows how the hell you employ a manager to mange such a well recommended branded name like "bradlows" my wife and I were so shocked at the disgusting service!!! Check your camera footage were did u see a manager actually wakes up to fight with a customer??? What kind of illusion disgusting behaviour is this you offer to have give us? After I spent r12, 000 buying a bed and fridge at your store? I want the owner to contact me before end of business day this is going to go viral and all over the social media platforms should I not expect feedback.
                Regards
                R rampertab.

Bradlows FurnitureRefund

Good day

I overpaid my account R4014.00. I have logged a call since June they dont want to refund. me I was monitoring my account online its was showing immediately after request i. It was removed so that I shouldnt have the records. I have a reference no [protected]. Today I got an sms that my complaint has been resolved successfully please assist because I wont lgive up until I got my money back I have requested all my statement from the begging and my settlement letter till to date nothing has been send to me.

Bradlows FurnitureLounge suite and coffee table not delivered

I ordered lounge suite and coffee table online from bradlows furniture, it on the 17th of June 2020 I was supposed to get my order between 3 to 7 working days, but i have not received my order till today, nobody answers my call when I call them.

I really thought that Bradlows was a reliable company but their bunch of crooks, they don't have good customer care.
                    my email address: [protected]@gmail.com

Bradlows FurnitureLounge suite

I bought couches a week ago from bradlows I've paid a deposit already of +/- R7000 and I've moved all my old furniture preparing for the new couches I can't work from home as I am an essential stuff with regards to COVID lockdown restrictions, I had a family member that Availed themselves for delivery but now she left and my couches are still not delivered Nowhere to sit in this cold weather

Bradlows FurnitureR100,000 approval and later declined

Dear Nathan I am conveying my deepest hurt that after more than 25 years of dealing with your holdings when it was still Morkels, we have to part this way when you declined offer after initially offering R100 000 offer on Saturday the 6th of June.
                        I have no choice but to cancel one of my investments but certainly not for your holdings. I would understand if I was at fault here. But I am being penalized for the person who admitted his fault before the Intuzuma Magistrate with court number 2747/16.

I am only taking this to Hello Peter and other sites and I know it won't help me. At least I have your name because I was going to hate Mlungisi in kwaMashu branch. You waisted my time asking for all documentation related to court that I was framed here and Mr Dlamini is responsible for the unpaid matter and he admitted in writing and before the court. I had never thought I would leave this brand this way.

But thank you

Regards

Smangele Gumede

Apr 27, 2020

Bradlows Furniture — Avatar mk2 2 piece lounge suite

I am writing to you regarding reference number (no/2/2019/213/6371). Information of the...

Bradlows FurnitureProduct

I bought a lounge suite at Bradlows Springs and I was promised that if I buy for R9999 I will receive a certain percentage discount.But when I asked about my discount, I was told it was capped...okay fine I payed my products off and ask again I was told they dont have any knowledge of that.Now my lounge suite has'nt finished a second year, and the leather is peeling off and they need to be stuffed.Tell me spending lso much money thinking you buying quality.

Feb 24, 2020

Bradlows Furniture — product complaint

I have purchased the attached recliners on credit. It is not even a year old and I have disputed that they...

Jan 30, 2020

Bradlows Furniture — sleep master bed

I bought a queen bed from the shop in Grahamstown for 7000. 3 weeks later the base broke, i went to the shop...

Jan 28, 2020

Bradlows Furniture — defy 323lt fridge / freezer combo unit with water dispenser - silver

Good Day. I Purchased a Silver Defy 323 Lt Fridge / Freezer unit around the black Friday -2019. On the 14th...

Jan 25, 2020

Bradlows Furniture — 3 piece cambridge couches

I bought Cambridge 3 piece couches from Bradlows Lichtenburg Branch in 2018 and have already returned them 3...

Dec 29, 2019

Bradlows Furniture — poor service

The poorest service I've ever came across my entire living life, i bought a bed it was never delivered...