Menu
BisonOffice
reviews & complaints

BisonOffice
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

9 complaints
4 resolved 5 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of BisonOffice. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
P
8:36 am EDT

BisonOffice - Return of products that they don’t have track of

I purchased 2 tents from walmarts app not knowing that they do 3rd party spellings. So I go to walmart to return the said the couldn't take it because it's not sold or shipped by them but indeed shipped and sold by bison office.. Ok so I contact bison office first by email and second in their site.. They take my info and tell me the order number is not coming up and there is no trace that I order these 2 10/24 tents for $474! Wtf is really going on? Who did I buy from them.. I want my money back

Desired outcome: Refund

View 0 more photos
D
12:22 am EDT

BisonOffice - Sending out wrong items as an amazon reseller

Ordered a cork board through Amazon for my daughter, and ended up receiving a picture frame (a much lower value). I did research on this company, and other people are stating this company did the same thing to them with no offer of refunds.

item in question: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001PMJYKO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Order ID: 114-[protected]-2957059

T
12:14 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a rug from Bison Office, and they sent an entirely different rug than what was ordered. I contacted them and they agreed to send a replacement rug that was correct. The replacement was awful in appearance and not at all like the one pictured on their website. I emailed them three times to get a second replacement or a refund but did not hear...

View 0 more photos
E
9:19 am EDT

BisonOffice - lost order!!

I placed an order with Bison Office Furniture on May 20th, 2019 for $1800 worth of patio furniture. On May 30th, I received an email indicating that it had shipped. Yesterday, I tried tracking it with the number that they provided (which by the way was the same number as my online order number so actually not a legit tracking number) and obviously it came up invalid for that shipper. When I contacted Bison to obtain the correct tracking info, not only are they unable to supply the info, they don't even know where the furniture is or who the correct carrier is. I have opened a dispute with PayPal indicating that I want a full refund to my credit card. Save yourself the frustration and buy from a more respectable and reputable retailer.

C
9:20 am EDT

BisonOffice - sectional

The couch was significantly larger that what was advertised. I have 112 inch space for this couch, and it was advertised as 96.46 inches wide. When I got it (after unpacking it and setting it up) I realized that it does not fit. When I measured, it is more like 120 inches wide. I contacted the seller about a refund, and they are refusing to cooperate. They tried everything in their power to get me to keep the couch, and when I refused (because I have no use for a couch that doesn't fit) they expected me to incur the financial, and time burden of returning it. This return is only necessary because of their mistake. I do not mind when someone makes a mistake, it's how they correct that mistake that determines if the company is worth doing business with. This company is not correcting their mistake, and is not a company I would ever recommend doing business with.

K
11:02 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This company is a scam. Do NOT buy from them! I ordered two sets of 2 bar stools from them but they were the wrong height so I returned the two boxes, unopened, exactly how they were sent to me, containing two stools each, and now they are refusing to refund me and saying that there was only one bar stool in each box. And they waited two months after they received the return to even notify me. They are lying, cheating scammers.

K
6:20 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We bought two office chairs from BisonOffice and received terrible service and terrible quality product. To be honest chairs didn't look new and we tried to send them back for a refund, but BisonOffice claimed that there was nothing wrong and refused to accept them back. I tried to find some information about BisonOffice and found many negative review...

U
7:16 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello. I had a terrible experience with BisonOffice and will never buy anything from them again. Ordered an item from them and it looked nothing like pictures on their website, items description had nothing to do with the product I received. That was actually the main reason why I decided to return it. When I contacted customer service BisonOffice rep said...

T
12:47 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

These people are scammers and they do not accept returns! I have ordered four chairs from www.bisonoffice.com and one chair arrived completely broken! I immediately contacted BisonOffice customer care service and provided pictures but they literally said that it was no longer their problem! They told that when the chair left the store it was ok, so it wa...

BisonOffice contacts