Having problems with BisonOffice?

7301 W 25th Street № 114
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Sending out wrong items as an amazon reseller

Ordered a cork board through Amazon for my daughter, and ended up receiving a picture frame (a much lower value). I did research on this company, and other people are stating this company did the same thing to them with no offer of refunds.

item in question: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001PMJYKO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Order ID: 114-[protected]-2957059

Inferior product and service.

I purchased a rug from Bison Office, and they sent an entirely different rug than what was ordered. I contacted them and they agreed to send a replacement rug that was correct. The replacement was awful in appearance and not at all like the one pictured on their website. I emailed them three times to get a second replacement or a refund but did not hear back from them. I contacted PayPal to file a complaint and Bison Office replied, stating that they responded to my emails, even stating that they sent a return shipping label. I received a voicemail from them a couple of days later but when I called the number provided, I was prompted to enter the star symbol and an extension or person's name. However, each time I tried to do so the phone disconnected, and this matter is still not resolved. I am posting this message to make others aware so they can avoid the same problem I'm having with Bison Office.

BisonOffice

lost order!!

I placed an order with Bison Office Furniture on May 20th, 2019 for $1800 worth of patio furniture. On May 30th, I received an email indicating that it had shipped. Yesterday, I tried tracking it with the number that they provided (which by the way was the same number as my online order number so actually not a legit tracking number) and obviously it came up invalid for that shipper. When I contacted Bison to obtain the correct tracking info, not only are they unable to supply the info, they don't even know where the furniture is or who the correct carrier is. I have opened a dispute with PayPal indicating that I want a full refund to my credit card. Save yourself the frustration and buy from a more respectable and reputable retailer.

sectional

The couch was significantly larger that what was advertised. I have 112 inch space for this couch, and it was advertised as 96.46 inches wide. When I got it (after unpacking it and setting it up) I realized that it does not fit. When I measured, it is more like 120 inches wide. I contacted the seller about a refund, and they are refusing to cooperate. They tried everything in their power to get me to keep the couch, and when I refused (because I have no use for a couch that doesn't fit) they expected me to incur the financial, and time burden of returning it. This return is only necessary because of their mistake. I do not mind when someone makes a mistake, it's how they correct that mistake that determines if the company is worth doing business with. This company is not correcting their mistake, and is not a company I would ever recommend doing business with.

[Resolved] baxton studio two piece bar stools

This company is a scam. Do NOT buy from them! I ordered two sets of 2 bar stools from them but they were the...

[Resolved] bad service and product

We bought two office chairs from BisonOffice and received terrible service and terrible quality product. To be honest chairs didn't look new and we tried to send them back for a refund, but BisonOffice claimed that there was nothing wrong and refused to accept them back.
I tried to find some information about BisonOffice and found many negative reviews, and was shocked! Many people were complaining about the same thing, the main issue was quality and support. We were not able to do anything, these guys refused to take any responsibility. Don't buy from them, you will regret that.

• BisonOffice's response · Oct 11, 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sincerely sorry if the items were not up to your expectations or appeared not new.

We never send used items and sell only completely new items, however, it might have happened that the order was damaged in transit.

We will contact you personally to improve your experience with us.

Have a wonderful day!

Hello,

We have contacted you personally as well, so if you could answer our inquiries - we promise that we would do our best to improve your experiences.

• El
    Elizabeth Johnson RPh Oct 19, 2017

Agree, this company tried to send an order to me for an electric fireplace, which I cancelled immediately after I ordered it. They appear to hide under Amazon and try to force you to pay for the shipping charges of these same products you cancelled in a timely manner. They have a telephone number set on the website to contact them, but you must leave a message first. Horrible customer service from Aiste, (customer support representative), which is communicating via EMAIL only. Half of the shipment arrived overnight after the order was cancelled, SEEMS THEY DROVE IT HERE FROM COPPEL TEXAS. There are holes in the box, etc. probably bugs also, because it is not sealed. I sent the credit card company the proof of the dates and times I started and ended the order, yet Aiste did not start corresponding with me until my Credit Card Company called them and Amazon gave them a warning to send a return label for the box of junk they must have driven to my door, in a hurry after they got the order for cancellation. Keep in mind, this was NOT a RUSH ORDER, it was GROUND DELIVERY and not expected for at least 6 days. So what was their rush? Unloading their stuff and force us to pay for shipping it all over the world. Aiste, e-mails appeared to be changing my emails to take times and dates off the email. BAD! BAD! COMPANY

• El
    Elizabeth Johnson RPh Oct 19, 2017

@Elizabeth Johnson RPh I forgot about the RESTOCKING FEES they are trying to put on my credit card.

• Bi
    BisonOffice Oct 12, 2018

@Elizabeth Johnson RPh Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for your feedback.

Since we have commitments for our dear customers to send the orders swiftly, we usually process the orders the same or the next business days. Therefore, according to our and Amazon policies, cancellations in these situations are not possible as the item is already shipped out.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconveniences caused, we always advise our dear customers to read our policies, please understand that sending orders swiftly and some time for cancellation do not correlate together, according to our customer's needs, we have decided that swiftly fulfilled orders brings more satisfaction to our dear customers.

We appreciate your review as it will help us grow as a company and wish you all the best!

Kind regards,

• Ka
    Kataylor Oct 11, 2018

Yes, I lost $85 in “restocking fees” after sending back 4 chairs. It took several months of arguing with them to even get a portion of a refund. They lied and said I only sent them 2 chairs. It took me going to the post office and getting a print out of the weights of my packages to prove there were actually 4 chairs returned before they gave in and refunded me. But I still lost way too much in restocking fees. There are so many other companies with great customer service who accept returns easily. I hate for this company to get anymore business!!! Appalling.

[Resolved] the worst!

Hello.
I had a terrible experience with BisonOffice and will never buy anything from them again. Ordered an item from them and it looked nothing like pictures on their website, items description had nothing to do with the product I received. That was actually the main reason why I decided to return it. When I contacted customer service BisonOffice rep said that first I need to send the item back and after that I'll get my refund. Seemed logic, so I asked for further details. They said that I have to ship my item back at my own expense and that I will be also charged a restocking fee (20%). The whole thing shipping + restocking fee would cost me a fortune, it was even more expensive than I paid for my item!! What kind of return policy is that?

• BisonOffice's response · Oct 11, 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear about the experience you have had with us.

Perhaps there was a misunderstanding, but we apply restocking fee only for unwanted items, if the item received was not as in description, we should have offered you a solution.

We will therefore contact you personally and do our best to make up for any inconveniences that this situation may have caused you.

• BisonOffice's response · Mar 12, 2019

Dear Purple,

Thank you for your message.

We are sorry to hear about your situation, please let us know your order number and we will gladly review your case for an individual, alternative solution to be offered.

We will try to contact you personally as well to apologize for the inconveniences caused.

Please note that we always take full responsibility if the item is delivered not as advertised, in such situation, a decision that the item was received as described must have been made.

• To
    Tommuller Jan 15, 2019

I am happy how bisonoffice Makes up for mistakes and take responsibility. They have been selling my paper i need for 4 Years now.

• Pu
    Purple61 Feb 28, 2019

Bison office /Bad News
    Avoid ordering from this place at all costs:
    I order an Item advertised online thru Wal-mart
    Did not know it was a third party seller until the item was delivered .
    well to make a long story short when I returned said item ; i got this sad story
    about returns at my expense and a 20% restock fee .
    really talk about customer service, they will find away of making a buck.
    It's company's like these that make people not want to shop online.
    and please keep your pleasantries to your self cause I am not going to have a nice day.

[Resolved] scam seller!!

These people are scammers and they do not accept returns! I have ordered four chairs from www.bisonoffice.com and one chair arrived completely broken! I immediately contacted BisonOffice customer care service and provided pictures but they literally said that it was no longer their problem! They told that when the chair left the store it was ok, so it was not their fault! The worst customer service I have ever dealt with!
They also refused to accept all the chairs back and refund my money! I will never order anything from these guys ever again!

• BisonOffice's response · Oct 12, 2018

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your message.

We are sorry to hear about your experience.

It is hard to believe that we could have not taken responsibility for damaged goods, as we always offer replacements/refunds in case anything arrives damaged and customer reports the incident on time, provides pictures required for claim purposes and still has everything that he received intact.

Therefore we will try to contact you personally and review the case one more time to try to improve your experience with us.

We wish you a nice day ahead in the meantime.

• Da
    David Moise Aug 20, 2018

I bought some chairs for my office. they were damaged upon arrival. They would not exchange or replace. You can find the same things somewhere else with better service.

• Ka
    Kataylor Oct 11, 2018

Amen. This business is the worst ever. I had the same kind of experience.

• Bi
    BisonOffice Oct 12, 2018

@Kataylor Dear David and Kataylor,

Thank you for your reviews.

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us.

If damage is reported on time, noted in the proof of delivery, pictures are provided for claim purposes and the original items received are kept in the condition that they were upon receiving them, we always offer replacements or refunds.

We can review your cases one more time to try to improve your experience with us, please contact [email protected] and we will gladly help.

We appreciate your understanding and wish you a nice day.

Jonjr Jan 22, 2019

Cons: return policies

Pros: prices, delivery, customer service

They are my go-to website for my furniture needs if i know what i want exactly.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices