Having problems with Target?

+1 800 591 3869 (Online Experience)
+1 800 440 0680 (Guest Relations)
+1 800 888 9333 (Gift Registry & Target Lists)
+1 877 798 2743 (Pharmacy & Clinic)
+1 800 544 2943 (Target Gift Cards)
+1 800 544 3875 (Target Gift Card Business Orders)
+1 800 424 6888 (Redcard Guest Services)
+1 612 815 9922 (Target Mastercard - Outside the USA)
+1 888 729 7331 (Target Debit Card)
PO Box 9350
Minneapolis, Minnesota
United States - 55440-9350

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Target.

Complaints & Reviews

Target — false advertising on debit card

I have a great credit score and pride myself on paying my bills on time. However, after being harassed each...

Target Corporation — rufusal of refund/rude manager

Home scale purchased two days ago on debt card. Tried to return, with receipt, and they offered me store...

Target — fired for being black while others also broke policy.

I used to work at Target and the managers fired me. I was fired because I stole a few things which is against...

Racist Department Store: Target - Aiken, South Carolina — racism

This Department Store continues to discriminate against hispanic latinos & african-americans; refusing to...

Targetmerona sunglasses sticky label won't come off

Merona Sunglasses-- Label is so sticky it leaves a residue that won't come off. Please help find a way to remove the residue. I have tried soap and water, ammonia glass cleaner, orange kitchen cleaner. 30 minutes of scrubbing with a scotchbrite pad, and acetone nail polish remover. Going to try paint thinner next, but worried I will damage the glasses.

• Dr
      Draco59 Feb 12, 2012

Kepitet

Merona sunglasses sticky label won't come off

Try using WD-40. Spray on, wait a few seconds and clean. If needed, do this until the sticky label is off

Target Storesexpect to be humiliated if you ask for price match

Several weeks ago I inquired if Target matched competitors' prices. I was pleased when they said they did, as long as the competitors flyer was current and available.It was a very different experience this evening. The cashier wasn't sure how to process and called a more senior person "Marta." Her first reaction was "you need a Walgreens card to get that price." Obviously, this should have been my first clue that she didn't want to match Walgreens price, and would make it as difficult as possible. When I informed her that one actually did not need a Walgreens card, she asked me to continue to wait, and upon her return, said I would need to go to customer service (the complete opposite end of the store).

At this point, a line had grown at the register, and I determined I had wasted enough time. I asked for and spoke briefly to a female manager, who wanted "to explain" the process to me. I told her not to bother, and left my other groceries as well. I am about as interested in Target's "process" as i am in a sack of potatoes.And I believe Marta took great pleasure in watching me leave the store without anything--maybe she owns the place, or has far too much influence on the management.

A bad experience all told. I stopped by Walmart for the coffee on the way home. they matched the price, no problem, no hassle.

Michael Pendleton May 20, 2013

I know that target will match prices, but it can't be for a store that you have to have a membership or loyalty card to get that price for. All about the fine print.

Target Mobile Complaint — bad service / verizon

On dec 30th I ordered a Motorola droid razr, for $149.00 and two year contract. I received the phone on jan...

Target Optical — incorrect lenses - refusal to correct or reimbuse.

I had a prescription filled that was provided by my Ophthalmologist (to save money). Target optician...

Targetwon't accept my check

I went to the Target to do some shopping today. I purchased, or intended to purchase over $200 worth of merchandise, only to have my Bank of America courtesy check denied by your agent. I went to BOA after leaving your store to see what was the matter. I was told my account had no issues. have had exemplary credit almost all my life. This was an embarrassment to myself being denied the purchase in front of the people behind me. The supervisor there offered no help just saying that’s what the computer says!

Well I higly doubt I will return to a Target store after this. I was a monthly shopper there. I would like to see what kind of response I get from you at this level. I was wrongly parked outside of tour target store on sunday waiting for my wife who was about to come out when an employee from that store who was recollecting shopping carts came to yell at me and wanted to start a fight with me because he wanted me to move. I moved my car and proceeded inside the store for a complaint when that same employee came inside and told me i was a “wuzz and didnt have the balls to fight him instead of telling on him”.

The security employee who was at the door was hearing him as he told me this and wouldnt do anything. I told him that i was going to call the police as the employee kept on telling me the “lack of balls i had” for not confronting him, all of this happening while there was alot of people watching as you can imagine, the whole line of cashiers were just staring. After the security person sent this employee out the back the manager approached me, i told her i wanted to report the police because i felt threatened coming out but she (manager) told me she would take care of the situation.

She said there was cameras outside as well as inside the store and told me she would take care of the situation. I take responsability for my fault but there is no reason for one of your employees to insult, and threaten, pick a fight and try to embarass me in front of many people. If that employee would have been courtious in the first place none of this would have happened. I did not call the police because my wife convinced me not to, but i hope that this incident will not be taken for granted.

• Ga
          gatortracks Dec 23, 2011

Be a man and let it go.

Next time use a debit card so the rest of us can get through the line.

Target Cashier — rude checkout service

I have never in my life been treated so terribly by a retail employee. I bought some clothing and makeup...

Target.compoor customer service

On 11/22/2011, I placed an order for baby formula on Target.com. It was a great deal, nearly 30 dollars less than any other retailer and free standard shipping on orders over 50.00. It was estimated to be delivered today, 12/1/2011. On 11/29/2011, I got a message saying there had been an unexpected delay in my order and my order is estimated to be delivered between 12/8/2011-12/12/2011. Since my baby kind of needs baby formula to survive, I checked the status of my order on Target.com, which stated my order was still unshipped on 11/29/2011. I figured it would be a good idea to cancel this order and use the money I had set aside to buy formula from the grocery store. I called Target.com customer service and was told it was too late to cancel my order! I explained that it was unshipped and even subject to an "unexpected delay"! They said that didn't matter, that I could not cancel. What's worse is that I made a PayPal payment that will clear once the formula ships! I still have to buy formula Target...where do you suggest I find the money??? Better even is that Target does not allow cash refunds on PayPal payments! They will issue a refund on a Target card only! Oh, and why is the formula still listed as "available" for purchase on your site?! I WILL NEVER SHOP TARGET.COM EVER AGAIN!

Target Store 1786unprofessional treatment

Store Number : 1786. Location : Sugarland, TX 77478. Issue: Ordered a Bread Sticks and Icee — My daughter refilled the Icee and the representative INDU said I have to pay for that because there is NO refill for that Icee – First of all there is NO sign says there is NO refill, but I thought it might have been printed in the Receipt so I paid the Money and even in the Receipt it was NOT mentioned there is NO refill. I asked the Representative where its been mentioned that there is NO REFILL, she says for a long time that’s the practice, how do a Customer know that, the other drinks that are kept aside have the refill, if there is NO refill then Mention that.

I felt its TARGET fault and not mine for sure – INDU was very rude and Arogant and said if you want I will return the money, my concern is NOT that, keeping the fault on Target and putting the blame on a Customer is NOT perfect. So I requested for a supervisor and then came MIKE, who has NO patience and dont want to listen what the customer says, he simply said return the money its FREE for him – I was so surprised how Target made a person as Supervisor – Shame on Target.

Target has to remember customers are NOT beggars, this is totally an UNPROFESSIONAL treatment by INDU and MIKE – If I were the CEO definitely I would show the EXIT doors for these kind of reps who spoil the image of Target.

• JuliePooh51265 Dec 01, 2011

I never automatically assume refills are free anywhere I go. If I want a refill, I ask. If it's free, great. If not, because I asked first, I have the option not to get a refill.

Target3 year extended warranty

bought a Magnavox 19" TV at a Target store here in Livermore CA in 2008 well that tv costed me $299.99 and I purchased an extended 3 year service warranty so the first year was on the manufactor and then after the first year the extended warranty started so recently my tv has started to have this problem of turning on by itself and just jumping AV1 AV2 etc by itself as well. So I called target 3 times already and I haven't recieved no box for me to ship my tv to get it repaired. I called on 11/08/2011 to request service and I called again on 11/10/11 because of no box then I called again on 11/22/11 and I was told that the box would arrive through ups by 11/30/11 and its already December 1st and NOTHING has happened yet! I'm very mad with Target!

• Th
                TheWayItIs Dec 04, 2011

Get your complaint registered to Target corporate, service plan administration. The company, NEW, is responsible and this poor service needs to be registered with corporate.

Michael Pendleton May 20, 2013

That's why you should never throw away the box to your tv. Its the targets or the manufacterers responsibility to send you an empty box to ship it to the service center.

Michael Pendleton May 20, 2013

Meant to say its not their responsibility.

Targetselling product that already expired

When I went to Target I bought 4 packs of Dannimals drinks for my kids. When I got got home as I was unloading all my grocieries from my car my son took one of the Danimals from the pack. He complained that it tasted unusual. I looked at the experation date and it said it was expired on May 5, 2010. I worry that my son will become sick. When I talked to someone at the store about it they didn't take me seriously, and showed me no respect. When I pay money I expect to get my money's worth.

Target Corp — mis-placed product or wrong price

I went to Target to purchase an item that my granddaughter wants for Xmas that had been advertised in their...

Target, Patenaude & Felix — use worst collection tactics

Target store and its credit cards are using scam collectors, such as Patenaude & Felix law firm. They will go...

Target.combad customer service

I was at the Target store located in 8251 Mira Mesa Blvd, San Diego on 11/13/09 at 6:05pm. After picking up a couple of toys, I saw a rack of cloth with additional 30% taken at a register sign. I picked up about 5 kids tops and headed to the register. When the cashier rung the items the 30% additional discount was not applied to reduce the merchandise cost. So I politely informed the cashier about the additional 30% taken at the register sign, she then called someone and send the person to go check, I walked the person to the rack and showed the sign to her, she apologized and confirmed to the cashier about the sign being there. The cashier just acknowledged the fact and refused to give me the discount. Then I asked to speak with the store manager thinking that I would speak with someone who has a customer service experience and management experience, but the manager was so rude beyond my belief. She not only treated me like a complete criminal with embarrassment she also told me to drop everything and leave the store or else she would call the security. Since I did nothing wrong I told her to go ahead and call the security, the security came I told him what the issue at hand was and asked him if he can follow me to the rack to see the sign and judge, he did see the sign and recommended that I fill out the Gust comment Card. To save me from further mistreatment I asked him to escort me until I check out of the store, which he kindly did.

The manager has below elementary level experience with customers. Dora should not even come close to any customer. Most of my family members and I spend a lot of money at Target, but due to the mistreatment and humiliation caused to me by this store manager (Dora), unless some action is taken to this woman I or my family will never set foot at the Target store.

• Ta
                    targetscam Oct 13, 2011

Target store and Target national bank credit card is using scam collectors, such as Patenaude & Felix law firm. They will go to the sheriff, use any means to collect. Very ruthless.

Target Corp.very unhelpful store

I was the last person out of the store, to start with, nobody offered to help with my overflowing cart from my purchases. When I got to my car I ended up locking my keys inside while the vehicle was running. I was outside trying to figure out what to do and an employee came out to retrieve my cart which was still full, I asked him if he could somehow assist me in getting into my car, he got on his radio and asked someone in the store if they could help and from what i heard was told that it wasnt their concern. He asked if I had a cell phone, which i did, but being as it was approximately 11:30pm there was no answer at any contacts i had tried. He then left me in the empty parking lot. About 10 mins later he returned and I asked if he could maybe help me break one of the windows or something so i could get out of the cold and get home, it was about 12 degrees outside. He seemed to be unsure about that when my phone finally rang, when it rang he walked away leaving me in the cold and dark parking lot again. I was out in the parking lot in the freezing cold, by myself with no lights or person for at least another half hour and there was no offer to help at all, im an older woman and was terrified of what could have happened to me, or anyone who could have been left in my predicament, and all of it was of no concern to them. I feel they could have at least offered to let me stand inside one of their sets of doors until i could get help since they refused to help me. I am extremely dissapointed in this store having spent over $300 while i was in their store (reciept # [protected]-9995-5, in case the store is unsure...) I would like for the store to at least update their employees and/or policies to prevent something like this or worse from happening to another customer as i will no longer be shopping or buying from them in any aspect.

ChurchLeola Oct 03, 2011

my best friend's mom makes $77 an hour on the computer. She has been out of job for 9 months but last month her check was $7487 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read about it here CashLazy.com

Target — rude/incompetent target employee

I went to the Napa Target store on Soscol and asked an employee named Eric for help. He seemed irritated that...

Target Ellicott Cityemployee harassment

Target employees still have an attitude; they are still trying to cover up the fact that they assaulted a former worker and are screening calls to avoid the lawyers. They refuse to comment and hang up. They have deep issues, one of the customer service females a tall red headed female purposely tried to hit the former Target employee if front of everyone there; the Target red head left from back of KFC and came over to the far end where the former employee was with other people and tried to take the former employee down. The target red head ran back to work at Target when she got her lunch. Everyone knows who the Target red head is. Things you see when you go out in public.
                    Target is one of those employers who still mistreat military soldiers who are actively serving they tried to fire another one who had training and claimed he failed to fill out paper work for leave, hello it was submitted online from Targets computer and approved and sent to everyone. I think they can't read or think. That's sad.

I know this because their team members still brag about it and tell anyone who is listening and they still taunt the former employees, seriously. So there is proof that Target is guilty and that the former military employees did nothing wrong.