Having problems with Nordstrom?

Nordstrom Customer Service Contacts

+1 319 846 4140 (International)
+1 800 964 1800 (Credit Service)
+1 800 723 2889 (Beauty Stylist)
+1 888 300 1295 (Wedding Stylist)
+1 877 543 7463 (Designer Specialist)
1600 Seventh Avenue, Suite 2600
Seattle, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nordstrom Customer Service. Initial Nordstrom complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nordstrom above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nordstrom. Discuss the issues you have had with Nordstrom and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Nordstrom Complaints & Reviews

NordstromNordstrom online order received worn shoes

Today I received these boots in the mail, I was so excited to receive them. I am very petite 4"11 and 112 lbs. These are my first high boots because they never fit me. I have thin calf's so they are always too big on me and to high. These fit me like a dream so I love them but they were worn. Surely these boots were worn and returned. I know that Nordstrom takes everything back but it is unacceptable to turn around and resale it. I called to ask them to please send me a replacement but my size is no longer available. The only thing they can offer me is a full refund. I am so upset because I don't want to return them. One of the representatives offered me a 30% discount on the shoes for the inconvenience but then transferred me to a supervisor who said there was nothing they can do for me. That their goal was to make me happy so they would give me my money back. All I want a supervisor to review my order, I received the boots today 1/14/2021 around 1:35pm and immediately gave their online department a call. Please review the pictures and honor the 30% discount that your representative had offered me since I really don't want to part way with these boots even though they are totally used :(

Their quality control department should be more thorough. I would much rather receive an email that my order could not be fulfilled than to have them send me a pair that I was going to fall in love with but its been worn.

Jan 12, 2021

Nordstrom — Customer service

I received a Christmas gift from my mom that I didn't like very much, so I tried to return it online but...

Jan 09, 2021

Nordstrom — Customer service at the nordstrom store in tacoma washington mall

On 1/9/2021 I was walking through the Nordstrom store to my car parked outside their South door. It wa...

Dec 08, 2020

Nordstrom — Customer service over the phone "marlie"

I called location 21500 Hawthorne Boulevard, Torrance, CA [protected] and speak to representative...

Nov 22, 2020

Nordstrom — Shoe section - ugg

I am a special education teacher and my Ugg's were popped ripped at the toe unlocking a student...

Nordstromcredit card

I am writing to make a complaint regarding my Nordstrom credit card. My payment was due April 5th for 14.00 ans they restricted my card use even though I have over 1k available in credit. With everything happening in the world with COVID-19 they really restricted my card use for 14.00 for a late payment of 8 days. Unbelievable. I plan to complain and post this to social media. Horrible way to treat customers especially right now.

Dec 21, 2019

Nordstrom — le labo service counter

I had a very uncomfortable service experience with the lady working at the counter for Le Labo in the...

Nordstromwomen’s sandals

I purchased a pair of sandals at the Nordstrom Rack on Colorado Blvd on Dec. 3, 2019. They were in a Toms box which contained Toms materials. There were price tags glued over the manufacturers name on both shoes. When I got home and removed the tag I saw that they were not made by Toms. I feel the placement of the tags was intentional and meant to mislead the consumer.

women’s sandals

Nordstromonline order

I ordered two pairs of shoes online I still haven't received them. I can't believe a company can stay open and do this to people they were black corks 7 1/2 I would really like to know where my shoes are
        I've already sent one email this is the second no response from the first I'll have no choice but to yelp
        Nordstrom's and let people know what a [censored]ty online business you run
        Peggy Boben
        [protected]

online order

Sep 29, 2019

Nordstrom — employee's social media comments

Kinnia clemmons posted a picture of her 2 year old daughter on facebook and tiffany ricci out of the arcadia...

Sep 06, 2019

Nordstrom — return and sales person did not return all items properly on 2 out 3

I made a return on today and the sale person did not return all the items as I had all of them in my...

Nordstrominsensitive store manager

I recommend human pride to include gay pride. Every customer should matter. I had a terrible experience today. A Nordstrom store manager had an opportunity to turn a frown into a smile but chose not to. I was informed I had an invalid or inactive gift card although your sales associate opened the card. After he tried 3 times and had the same conclusion I paid with my debit card and left the store confused and frustrated because I received the card as a gift. On the way home I verified the card was valid

Nordstromemployee: kris fernandez

I was in your Nordstrom store and a sales rep on the floor, Kris Fernandez, was very rude talking on the phone about her drug deal not going her way. She mentioned a man named Pablo and referred to him as her dad and was yelling at someone she was calling Alex. I am not sure if Alex was a girl or boy. I found it very unprofessional and when she hung up was very rude. This is not what I expect from Nordstrom and I am very disappointed. No one wants to hear about drug deals going bad and then treated with such disrespect. I am thinking about closing my account because I don't want to shop where drug dealers work.

Very disappointed customer,
            Courtney La Spina

Nordstromsalesperson (semiramis c.) at clinique

Semiramis C. is a very rude and unpleasant women. She doesn't care about the customers at all. She doesn't even look at them when they ask a question or ask for an advice. I have experienced this awful service from her and so does my few friends who used to shopped there.
              This store is definitely loosing customers because of her unpleasant approach.

Feb 18, 2019

Nordstrom — wrong product

Store 386 Reg 4205 Tran 8097 Rng Sandra W I was in Las Vegas last week and visited your store to buy my wife...

Nordstrom — a employee by the name of lauren

Hello I'm filing a complaint on a employee by the name Lauren. I came to purchase a stroller from the king of...

Nordstromcancelled nordstrom card

I received a letter in the mail from Nordstrom stating that they won't be reissuing me a new card once it expires this month, because they were unable to view my credit score. Really?! Not once did they call or email me. All I did was put an alert on my credit information because someone made unauthorized purchases. I have been a loyal customer since 2004, which obviously doesn't mean anything. Also why is another major credit card company able to view my credit score, but Nordstrom couldn't? It doesn't make any sense. I as so disappointed.

Nordstrom — stupid advertising

I understand that department stores are having difficulty bringing customers into the stores now that most...

Nordstrom — "customer service"

I have been regularly shopping at Nordstrom Rack and occasionally at Nordstrom for two years now. I have...

Nordstrom — lacking safety precaution with the folding tables

I was walking with my 4 year old ready to use one the express registers when all of a sudden a metal table...