LuLu Hypermarket Logo

LuLu Hypermarket

Having problems with LuLu Hypermarket?

LuLu Hypermarket Customer Service Contacts

+973 17 553 555 (Bahrain)
+966 126 656 259 (Saudi Arabia)
+966 389 475 75 (Saudi Arabia)
+966 114 028 877 (Saudi Arabia)
+60 326 160 000 (Malaysia)
+62 21 2984 4000 (Indonesia)
Y-Tower Building, Al Nahyan Camp, P.O. Box 4048
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LuLu Hypermarket Customer Service. Initial LuLu Hypermarket complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LuLu Hypermarket above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LuLu Hypermarket. Discuss the issues you have had with LuLu Hypermarket and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

My order number was : [protected]
Delivered at January, 5

I ordered mango. Mango I got are totally other type, but in the bill- same as I order, also there are no stickers about weight, and this 2 mangos are not 1kg. Same situations happened before, so time to say!
It's not about this small amount of money (small for me, but when u do like that with all staff to everyone, it's big!), but mostly that it makes me feel cheated, that Lulu does not respect her customers, which in turn suggests that shopping in Lulu is not safe.
When I wrote about this to the customer service, on the same date : [protected]@luluhypermarket.com, no one even answered me!

Service
Service

Lulu HypermarketCustomer Service

I am waiting for more than 15 min for buying one pedestrial fan . Lulu Hypermarket, D Ring road Qatar . Some of the fans don't have price tag on it and I asked 2 customer service personnel to help me with it. Still I am waiting for someone to get assistance from . I am not asking Lulu to take care of everyone in busy hours.but this attitude is very poor.

Lulu HypermarketLulu at Al Wahda

We have been buying groceries and other items from Lulu for last 25 years and we are satisfied with products and fresh vegetables at Sawan Ajman Lulu but since we started buying from Al Wahda Lulu we have been experiencing spoiled or stale products from them. This is our second time we bought the drumstick leaves and it was not fresh and had a funny smell and taste. It was rotten. Sometimes the fish we buy also is stale and smells awful.

Lulu HypermarketDelivery of the wrong tins of heinz beans

I emailed days ago about a delivery of 4 cans of Heinz Beanz that weren't the type I had ordered.
        My ticket number is 120636. The matter is still 'being looked into' since Sunday.
        This has now taken far too long.
        I want the matter resolved today please with a delivery of 4 cans of low sugar and salt Heinz Baked Beanzs.

Kind regards,

Marion O'Byrne

Lulu HypermarketWrong delivery / delay in delivery

Hi,

1. Order No. [protected] was for Mobile (Samsung Galaxy A21S SM-A217FZWJXSG 128GB White). however I received Laptop bag instead of.

2. Order No. Number [protected] was for Samsung Galaxy A21S SM-A217FZBJXSG 128GB Blue, however till now I did not receive any mobile even I am checking with the cargo company and they responded to me that they did not get any thing from lulu hypermarkets.

Lulu HypermarketService

My order number was [protected]. I ordered last 27/11. And said on the description within 3-5 days. Until now 6th day the item still didnt arrived. I contacted the costumer service but they claimed until 8 days ive been calling them since then but they giving me the same answer.. Been waited so long. This is so poor service from lulu.
            Hope to take actions from my complain and get my items as soon as possible

Lulu HypermarketPumpkin seeds from lulu hyper market, seeb

I bought pumpkin seeds from lulu hypermarket in seeb. The pumpkin seeds are rancid and it tastes "off". I opened the packet after reaching home and tastes it.. The nasty taste makes me repel.Consuming stale seeds may hamper digestion in kids and can cause other harmful effects in long term. This is not my first experience... When I bought packed seeds from the rack, most of the time it is stale.. But when bought from roastery section after testing, it is good. Buying seeds is more like a gambling..
              I look forward for resolution to my problem... I value every penny and I dont have money for gambling. We don't want anything for free, but we want something good for what we pay.

Pumpkin seeds from lulu hyper market, seeb

Lulu HypermarketServices and product

Hello... Vestel washing machine which I buy from lulu have some problem (under warranty) I called many times customer service from last day. Only once they picked my call and diverted to concern dep. But they didn't picked! After that many times I called then even costumer services didn't picked the call... So if they never pick up the phone call how they can resolve the issue

Lulu HypermarketBad behavior of cashier

Cashier : Dianne Karla
                  Id no : 431974
                  Lulu Bin Mahmoud Branch
                  Doha, Qatar.
                  The above cashier has the worst attitude ever. Speaking rudely and and through my stuff in careless way and when I tried to get the shift manager. However, they kept speaks on their own language.
                  Surprisingly, the shift manager said to me you can use the complain box if you have a problem. Which show a complete carless attitude from the cashier and her manager.
                  After that the cashier back to the counter with more aggressive attitude toward me and my family.
                  Very bad experience !!!

Bad behavior of cashier

Lulu HypermarketLulu supervisor rude behavior - jubail branch

Date:19th November 2020

Dear sir,
                    Please inform that after Paid off grocery bill number With good receipt we move out from the bill counter Lulu jubail branch TRN:[protected](Receipt 382150). we confirmed that no bar coded item kept our self . supervisor without evidence claims that we stolen some grocery item from the shop also questioned in front of the public in addition failed to proof the evidence to clarify such as CCTV footage but they spoiled my day finally they claims that my appearance look like thief(tamilnadu). I totally frustrated questioned in front of the public even i never stolen any item from your shop.

• LuLu Hypermarket's response · Nov 21, 2020

Dear Aravind, we apologize for the inconvenience. We request you to send your contact details to [email protected], in order for us to assist you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Lulu HypermarketNot in product

Sir.
                      Actully not a complaint yesterday we got offer brousher from outlet. Some products prices are not correctly menssioned.In arabic and numerically were diffrent
                      Please rectifed this problums as soon as possible.

I am riyas in saudi arebia
                      [protected]

Not in product

Nov 08, 2020

Lulu Hypermarket — What a bad online customer service you have.

I ordered some stuff online from the lulu app and they missed 1 item and the other item I orderedwas chicken...

Lulu HypermarketSales staff

My wife and her friend had a bad experience in garment section..
                        The sales guy was very rudely to them..
                        We are regular purchasing all needs from lulu
                        Now my family and friends family will boycott lulu and will make sure all our friends through social media will start boycotting lulu...

Never we had a embarrassed situation like this...

Oct 26, 2020

Lulu Hypermarket — Nikai gas hob 4 burner stove

Sir/Madam I Brought this product on 26th November 2019. After 3 weeks the paint washed off. It was purchased...

Lulu HypermarketCustomer service of their manager

Two days ago I went to lulu centre Salam street to buy milk for my medicine. The staff there told me to leave my back pack at the baggage area. I gave my bag and told the man who was there when I saw him putting my bag at the floor. I asked him to not put my bag down because I saw there are shelves available for my bag. He replied to me very rudely and insulted me and say "why, is there a gold in your bag?!" Of course now a days we are very cautious about Corona virus and told him that it's about corona. And he talked hindi because he is Indian and as a costumer I feel it's not right. I told him to give bag my bag and said go, go! Inside the supermarket. But I refused and get my bag and before leaving I asked for his name and he didn't reply to me and talk words I dont understand. and his voice still high. And sad to say he is the manager there as the staff told me. I think these actions are so rude as I am a lady and I feel so insulted because I never did anything wrong that time.

• LuLu Hypermarket's response · Oct 29, 2020

Dear Trish, we apologize for the inconvenience. We request you to send your contact details to [email protected] in order for us to assist you further. Looking forward to receiving your email. Respectfully yours, Team LuLu

Lulu HypermarketFootwear of skechers

Dear sir/ madam,

Greetings!! I purchased sketchers shoes in month of may 2020 from ruwais mall, ruwais abudhabi. The shoes damaged fully with in 4-5 months. Sketcher branded shoes in addition to lulu departmental stores are the key names, no needs to talk about them. I did not had purchase slip of shoes as its branded shoe. When I visited to ruwais mall today the customer service person mr. Faisal badly talk to me & my family. (we are very upset as purchase shoe & damage fully as well as customer service person talk to us is very very bad manner, please look in to matter) what can we do if sketcher shoe got damage in 4-5 month?, please look in to above matter & do the needful if you can do any thing. Thanks a lot!! Mahavir kothari [protected].

• LuLu Hypermarket's response · Oct 13, 2020

Dear Mamta, we apologize for the inconvenience. We request you to send your contact details to [email protected] in order for us to assist you further. Looking forward to receiving your email. Respectfully yours, Team LuLu

• Updated by Mamta Kothari · Oct 13, 2020

We hope to get resolution for sketcher shoe as well as customer service person Mr. Faisal

Lulu HypermarketCandy vacuum cleaner

Dear team,
                              I have brought one candy vaccum cleaner from one of lulu store and after 4 days the power plug burned. I have visited the same shop after they said we will ask for replacement. After I have visited 5 days later I can see that the device still lying in the same place I have kept. When I enquired about the same the team said they already inforned the candy team to collect the device. I have raised so many emails to customer service with bill details. They replied with closed ticket and said its forward to the concerned store. I didnt get a message or call from store still. We all people believe in lulu becasue of the quality of the product. I am requesting the management team improve the customer service

Lulu HypermarketDaewoo refrigerator, article no 1079945, model no fn405 se 400 ltr

Dear Sir,

My refrigerator (DAEWOO Refrigerator, Article No 1079945, Model No FN405 SE 400 ltr) was out of order and I registered a complained on 12th Sep 2020.

Date of Purchase - 15th Aug 2016,

Compressor Warranty - 10 years

Lulu manager provided number of Bahrain Gas and I had delivered the refrigerator to Bahrain Gas and Bahrain Gas Mr Dinesh told me over phone that the compressor has gone and it will cost 45 BD + VAT.

I had informed the same to Electronics section supervisor on Friday (18th Sep 2020).

As on date I have not received any response. As compressor warranty is 10 years, I request you to kindly arrange the replacement of the compressor for the said refrigerator which is lying at Bahrain Gas workshop.

Thanks and Regards
                                Binoda Kumar Prusty
                                M - 00973 [protected]

Daewoo refrigerator, article no 1079945, model no fn405 se 400 ltr
                                Daewoo refrigerator, article no 1079945, model no fn405 se 400 ltr

Lulu HypermarketService

1. No proper service in the food counter, they are not listen the customer and wait for a long time, some time conflict between staffs they argue each other and not responding customer and wait customer to long.
                                  2. Fish counter staffs not clean the big fishes that we requested, they cut the fishes as they like. It's happened many times. Sometimes much disappointment when it saw after reach houses
                                  3. Billing counter staff simply through the products (vegitable/fruits/food) after checking the bar code. We bought the product that price label you and pay for it.

• LuLu Hypermarket's response · Sep 16, 2020

Hello Lijim4, we apologize for the inconvenience, kindly send a detailed e-mail of your issue to [email protected] along with your contact details so we may contact you at the soonest. Thank you!

Lulu HypermarketCashiers

Just teach cashiers how to treat customers, most of them are not professional, either throw the items we are purchasing, and speaks with team mates in their language and think it is funny that he brings his friends around him and speak a non common language in front of some customers which is absolutely disrespectful. Most of the cashiers in lulu are rude. I prefer to go to other Hypermarkets, comparing other hypermarkets with lulu I find more respect, cashiers and employees are more than nice to their customers, they speak English with their team even if they have a chance to speak a foreign language with them, but they are absolutely showing respect unlike LULU just having a rude team. So I have a very bad experience with Lulu and I think this is the last time to visit it. Specifically mall ulu's are the worst. Even if Lulu was near to my home but I prefer to cross the street and get from the Carrefour that is having more fresh food and long expiry dates.