Taco Bellrude service

A

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• Updated by Teresa Momon · Dec 10, 2017

Every time we go to taco Bell the food is sloppy and not very good...

• Updated by Harmony Snowbarger · Jun 13, 2018

Why would you come out with something remarkable and then just withdrawal them from everyone! We can't get them anywhere else. You guys have been evil. Give us nacho fries back. This has been pure evil. They couldnt be that hard to keep in stock. Its two ingredients!!!

• Updated by dAVE333D · Aug 02, 2018

Ya tried to just get a drink they heard it planned on not doing the work, left it til you asked, and then acting like oh we just saw it.[censored] i heard you discuss not doing my order its not a big store i orderd it while waiting in store. These [censored] care not for service and should be fired from manager on down and start over. It is sick this is every single time you try to order they even had one person who honestly did not belong in any job almost fighting with customers. Hiring friends and [censored]ing around with customers no way to tell taco bell about this

• Updated by Joseph Wehby · Aug 12, 2018

What if someone is allergic? You going to have kids getting it wrong every single time?

• Updated by Jimmy Perez · Sep 01, 2018

966 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33130
    Bad experience @ this taco bell in Miami
    My first and last time coming to this taco bell am here at 9:00p.m and it was closed...
    Management is so poor here. They don't even let you use the bathroom in certain time. I love taco bell and their prices. But this is ridiculous

Please do better

• Updated by Ted1954 · Sep 22, 2018

NERVER again will I ever support your business.

• Updated by Xpnnso · Oct 04, 2018

Workers are not dressed to work

• Updated by Beverlykidd · Oct 05, 2018

I haven't received anything from the survey

• Updated by Service once · Feb 20, 2019

Rachel from Anderson mill lakelin e Austin Texas offers to suck my dic k for fifty doll a

• Updated by Honore Acosta · Apr 20, 2019

they are rounding off to the next dollar without tell customers.

• Updated by Suzanne Anich · May 17, 2019

See first mention.

• Updated by Mariat3532 · Oct 26, 2019

Ordered some tacos and they had beans inside instead of beef went back to tell them and they refused to fix the order I got Robbed. This is the last time I buy from taco bell I think it's time to eat healthier.

Izzieie Jul 28, 2016

Ha! This thread is fun. Paul, I prefer Tea over STFU in my cup. Brenda, you don't know my frog. He does have legs.

Izzieie Jul 28, 2016

Ha! "do correct punctuation". The proper response Ms. Legal Secretary is "I have good pronunciation." Also, when stating a title, such as yours, the correct way of stating it is in capital letters. Now please go away. I'm sure the Law firm you worked for, fired you.

Izzieie Jul 28, 2016

Foxy Grandma, go away. You can't spell, and quite frankly, you are really annoying and rude. See, I spelled rude correctly. Brenda, please go away too. You are a troll. Can someone please monitor these threads so we don't have to read Brenda's, Foxy Grandma's and Tasha's posts.

Josh096 Jul 28, 2016

So I'm going throw drive through waited 10 minutes behind someone els trying to order they took off I pulled up to mike lady was very ruid like I was paying for a service I wait another 10 mins to get my food they messed up my order then on top the taco felt wet I mean so moist I threw it away very disappointed pay almost 8 bucks for a meal and only good thing was drink. Clearly they have no pride in there work!

• Ba
    Balioga Jul 25, 2016

This was truly the worst experience I’ve ever had at a drive through. My order was incorrect. The person working the window had tattoo sleaves on both arms and was extremely unfriendly as well as rude. When he handed me my food I asked for extra sauce he looked at me like he could hurt me then he explained we only give two per item that’s the policy. I left the drive thru to discover the 2 empanadas I ordered were not in the bag. When I drove back through I explained how my order was incorrect. He then handed me another bag and he squeezed both empanadas and crushed them. I said at this point this is Bull Sh*t. I saw what he did. He closed the window and walked off. My son and I are blown away. The woman manager came to the window after I honked my horn twice She said for me to leave because I had cussed out her employee. I said no and tried to explain. She was not hearing it. I never made any rude comments directed to this employee. I was just saying. This is B S! I left the drive through then to discover I was missing one of the Dort Locos Supr Tacos. I came to this store because I wanted to try the new style taco. My friend that’s a engineer for Frito Lay at the Plano Corp. office had recommended I try em. I will never ever go to this location again this point. This was a late night hunger run. I live in a house about 2 mins from this store.

• MAC Jul 18, 2016

IT IS BECASU THE SAUCE ITLESF IS THAT WICH CONATINS THE OINONS, ,

THERE FORE THIS IS NOT TACO BELL FALTM, THEY DO WISH TOO COPMLETE THE ORDER AS WIHSED, BUT ARE UNALBE TO DO IT SO.

AND SO ISD YOU'RE PROMLEM SOVLED, BUT I AM VERY SO SORRY TO U MY FREND

BLESINGS

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• Id
    Idocare Jul 18, 2016

They offered to make you a new one. They gave you what you asked for. BUT neither option was good enough. I am not sure why you are complaining

• Mp
    MPB Jul 18, 2016

Every single time I go to Taco Bell and order a bean burrito with no onions, it comes with no onions and NO SAUCE. (Do you know how BLAH a burrito with no sauce is?) I have emailed Taco Bell corp., called local mgr., gone in person & talked to mgr. (they are always changing mgrs.) I have yet to get any satisfaction from anyone. Now I have to make an idiot out of myself and explain this story every time I go to the drive thru, if I want my burrito with sauce and no onions. (even have to explain not to overdue the sauce when leaving out the onions - they get so, so confused. They're idiots!!!) Extremely frustrated, PB

• Ha
    Halibe Jul 18, 2016

I went to the Taco Bell in Loveland, Colorado, 1330 Lincoln, at 7:45 pm on Saturday, April 14, 2012. I purchased a double decker taco supreme. When I opened it up, there was not tomato or sour cream on the taco. I took it to the counter and the manager said they would make me a new one.

I commented that if she just gave me some tomatoes and some sour cream on the side, they wouldn’t need to make a new one and waste the one I had, creating a great expense or loss to them. She gave me two containers and the sour cream was near a dimes worth. I asked for a little more and she was not willing. I left the double decker on the counter and decided I was not going to get what I had asked for, feeling it was a small request.

I then asked the cashier for my refund and she said they couldn’t when I disposed of the food. I told her that I didn’t dispose of it that I left it on the counter for them to decide what they needed to do with it. She discussed some with the manager and then gave me money back for the double decker without the tax. I lost all the way around. The real sad thing about it, my husband and I go there quite frequently and are satisfied customers, until this incident.

• Ka
    Kathleen Morgan Jul 18, 2016

I went and purchased a taco and a order of breadsticks. Not only did I tell the girl at the register 4 times that it was 'to go' before she finally figured out that I wanted it to go, but when I got my food home and picked up my taco from the bag, all the fillings fell from the taco shell (and I hadn't even unwrapped it, just picked it up) all over my desk. Then when I went to pick up the breadsticks, not only had the box containing them been put into the bag upside down, but the employees neglected to secure the lid to the tomato sauce, so when I picked it up, I ended up with tomato sauce all over my carpet which I now have to clean. Not to mention on the desk and assorted other items that also had to be cleaned off.

This is not the first time I've had the lid on the tomato sauce not sealed shut, either--it's happened on several other occasions, but at least they had stuck the box into the bag right side up, so the tomato sauce didn't immediately leak out when you picked up the box. This was the first time that I've got to spend twenty minutes cleaning up the mess from it, however.

So I got to eat exactly nothing of the dinner I purchased. Thanks ever so much.

I can guarantee that I will NEVER set foot in your establishment again.

• Ro
    Rockandroll Jul 18, 2016

No one cares what you do.

chelsyeam Jul 18, 2016

My boyfriend and I were really interested in getting Breakfast at Taco Bell. We go there on two different occasions, and in the same week. Both times they have the breakfast menu closed early. We arrived between a half hour to an hour before breakfast was supposed to be closing. The first time upon ordering food, we were told as we ordered it was closed due to being out of stock with the breakfast food. The second time, they took our order, and as we were driving up they said sorry for the inconvenience, and the miss-communication, but our drive thru order taker wasn't aware of us being out of stock on breakfast foods. It was rather frustrating that we had to find out as we were supposed to be paying for our food. I don't get the feeling that they are actually out of food for our breakfast, I think they are just being lazy because making breakfast is more difficult than other menu items. They should either not serve breakfast, or not close early. Due to this experience, and many more that I have gone through dealing with Taco Bell they have lost a customer. Reasons for my decision: they have upped their prices, and have started making their products much smaller than they used to. We now prefer Del Taco because they have better prices, better customer service, and bigger/better products.

• Tx
    TxAgent Jul 18, 2016

What are you talking about...

• Mi
    Minkole Jul 18, 2016

Total waste of money. The ad says nothing and other then some celebrities in it this is a regular ad.

• Re
    Reviewer61535 Sep 01, 2015

I waited 20 minutes in the drive thru to place my order. Then I waited another half hour to get to the window to pick up my food. The girl at the window was very polite it wasn't her fault. This happened on Sept 1 at 5:50 the store number is 028977.

Thanks
    Sharon Travelpiece
    po box 241
    Benton, pa 17814

• Pi
    Pierre12 Jan 25, 2014

Customer service at this taco bell is very horrible. I went there to order and they gave the wrong order I asked to speak a manager because the soda flat and my food was cold. The manager refused to speak to me. So I asked for refund he told the cashier by the name of Erick u that tacobell doesn't do refund. If customers service isn't right u guys need to be shut down because the manager at this location needs better customer services skills the the food is very bad and the cashier's doesn't know how to talk to customers.

• Ke
    keyomarah Apr 11, 2013

I order 2soft tacos & 2 hard tacos. Total came up to 4.16. I handed the cashier 10.00 bill & 16 cents. This chicken handed me back a dollar. So long story short. The manager refuse to give me my money back. I felt like something was taken from me. Literally it was. They called the police & nothing was done about it. I file a complaint with taco bell & no word from them yet. Unsatisfied customer & probably will never eat at taco bell again. Since their cashiers are pocketing hard working customers. Money.

• St
    steve Zig Feb 14, 2013

i admit i made this up because I was angry at her because I asked her out on a date and she said she already has a boyfriend.

• St
    steve Zig Feb 14, 2013

cashier : Salima A filing her nails @ food counter . Disgusting nail and dirt dust droppings on counter and register. absolute pig

madmamma13 Oct 07, 2012

The manager threatens his emploees . And he is always grabbings the underage girls b by the shoulders... i dont understand why this has been alowed to continue to happen. Hesan told one girl that if she didnt stay an hour past here schedueled time ahe would only get five hoirs next week. Its not right!

• Ra
    Randell J Jul 23, 2012

I went to the taco bell/KFC restaurant at 23rd and Martin Luther King in Oklahoma City and told them that I am senior citizen. they refused to give me a discount. I asked them why not and they said that we are an express restaurant and we do not have all of the menu items that the individual restaurants have. I have been to express stores in the past and have always received a senior discount. I think the OKC store was too lazy to ask the mgr on duty for the card to get the discount. I know the policy for senior citizens. i was a crew leader and worked up to a shift mgr. I was there for 8yrs. if this is the way senior citizens are going to be treated, then I will take my business elsewhere. There are plenty of other restaurants that give senior discounts.

• Zzonkk Jun 20, 2012

Is that pirate? Get lost and take your parrot with yoiu.

• Zzonkk Jun 20, 2012

• Ji
    JISCal2 Jun 04, 2012

Good question zzonker.

• Zzonkk May 23, 2012

So what did you end up doing?

• DIRM74 May 22, 2012

thx for the input

• Ji
    JISCal2 May 22, 2012

you just proved that no one is perfect and dont have to be a you know what to get something corrected

• DIRM74 May 22, 2012

Well, now you actually can. And not just the spork of yesteryear. Spork? I never did like the sound of that word. Just creepy if you ask me. Anyway, as luck would have it, the Taco Bell location I visited for lunch today actually had regular forks! Knives too! I was delirious and dancing naked in my own little utensil utopia.

Perhaps they've had these awhile, but not since my last visit (not sure when that was exactly?).

But it makes eating my Mexican pizza a whole lot easier than using the curvature of the spork. Yeah, I know...it takes a lot of gall to call anything from Taco Bell "Mexican" or a "pizza". But I was hungry and it temporarily satisfied me.

I would also like to point out that they made a mistake on my order. I asked for a cheesy gordita crunch, and when I opened it up at my table/booth, it didn't have any cheese, lettuce, etc...Therefore, I was presented with a couple of different options. 1.) I could throw a tantrum and start berating the employees for poor customer service and messing up my order. 2.) I could just ask for another one to replace mine.

• La
    Laurina Rodgers Dec 26, 2011

Friday 12-23-2011, went to the Taco Bell at W. Main st in Medford, Or. Ordered 6 five layer burritos for 99 cents. We were not informed that the price had gone up and was given the crunchy burritos. My mother ate one, I at two bites of one and took them back immediately. The manager whas VERY rude and said well one has been eaten already so give her what she wants but will have to pay 1.19 cents for another order. So I told her to give me five and we should be even. She gave rude attitude and disgust at my request and gave me 4 of the burritos I wanted. I should have received 5. There were children in there so I didnt want to cause a scene. I go to that Taco Bell at least 3 to 5 times per week. I felt totally disrespected and ripped off. I will never go there again unless this situation is handles. I dont appreciate being treated as if I am being unreasonable when I didnt make the mistake and its not my job or requirement to just eat what they give me if its not my order. Please rectify the situation.
    Respectfully,
    Laurina Rodgers
    [email protected]

• Al
    AlocalCustomer Nov 19, 2011

I went to Taco Bell next to my apartment. Hoping quality had improved. This is by far the worst experience at a Taco Bell yet. I ordered the XXL stuffed burrito combo and a Double Decker taco. First the XXL burrito was all sauce and filler. There was barely any steak (using the term loosely) in the burrito. Then the Double Decker taco barely had any refried bean and the bare minimum inside the taco itself. I will never eat at store#43 again, or another Taco Bell altogether. Between the poor quality of the food and the rude teenagers they hire who does not have a clue how to do their jobs. Then I see how much the company cares about their product when I can not put a formal complaint in, it just goes to a not found web page. I for one will not be eating another product of Taco Bell.

• Br
    Brichardson Oct 21, 2011

Every time we go to the taco bell in linton Indiana our order is messed up. You have to repeat your order more than once and they usually still get it wrong. Also when you order your food you get very small portions. Their new XXL Chapula that says Big Things Come In Big Packages is a very untrue saying. Unless you consider half the taco filled up to be a big package. Also at this particular taco bell, when you order their taco box they act like it's ending their world. WTF? how hard it is to put a teaspoon of meat and some cheese in a taco? That's all they put in here anyway. Would love to say I wouldn't be back here but when you work late at night and it's the only thing open past eleven you really have no choice. I guess that's why they feel it's ok to do this to people.

• Ad
    Adam11 Sep 20, 2011

Taco bells service sucks in griffin ga on Taylor street and I will never go there again

• He
    Heywood Jablowme Sep 04, 2011

Someone changed the description on the item in the computer database. Don't blame the clerk. Its not always about you.

• 00
    00west00 Sep 04, 2011

I asked for two hard shell chicken tacos and the cashier typed (2 hard shell pendejos) which means ### h0### in spanish...and the person who makes them was laughing...i don't know spanish and i didnt understand what was on receipt at that time...later i translated it and was disgusted at what they were laughing at...here is the proof...i got the receipt..

not a fat a$$ Jul 28, 2011

I don't know what's wrong with this company! there are only a few things I can tolerate to eat from your Taco Hell menu and I love the Carmel Apple Empanadas but every single time no matter WHAT location I go to they Never EVER have them and your half dead staff will occasionally ask if I want to wait 7 min for them to cook??!! WTF?? Mcdonalds Always has apple pies WhY can't Taco Bell managers make sure you never run out of product!! Apparently your franchises don't like making money you'd prefer to have your lazy incompetent employees fail to do their jobs... honestly so irritating! Take them off the menu or quit wasting my time!!

• Je
    Jerimiah Jul 06, 2011

I was going through the drive through, and the lady at the window was being very nice at first. She then asked me if I would like to donate to armed forces. I said no, and she started being completely rude to me. What she didnt know was that I just got back from afghanistan as a marine. I think I donated enough. But she still felt the need to be a complete [email protected] Oh, and the food was horrible

• Fr
    fresh Jun 02, 2011

Taco Bell and KFC franchise by Burger Busters, Inc. of Virginia Beach is always over 120 days late in paying for repair service; some of our repair invoices are over nine months past due. To date, the total amount due is over $37, 000. Taco Bell calls other service companies for repairs and each time a service company stops doing repairs for them because of nonpayment, then they just continue to call other service companies and does not pay them!

• Bl
    Blond May 19, 2011

i have been going to taco bell and everyday i go there are two person that dont know how to do their job right and they are liliana and cristian they botth talk to eachother and wont listen to me talk to them so i can choose my order. and cristian is always in the phone talking laughing and texting all the time when i have to choose my order.please correct these people that dont know how to do their job and i have alot of family that goes over their and eats and they do the samething to them.

• Bl
    Blond May 19, 2011

i always been visiting taco bell but lately there personal has not been so good at all. ecpecially the name of cristian and liliana. i have been going inside and order i go to the cashregister and that persons that i named have no good faces. i talk to them but htey ignore me and they only to to themselves between the two. and the man is only in the phone texting the whole time. i have alot of people that i know that go eat over there and if there personality keeps on being like that then we will change our resturant. because its not fair that, that person will be on the phone and not listen to me ordering i hpoe yall to action on this. and correct these people thank you.