Taco Bellgift card not working

D

Hello my name is David Parker. I downloaded the Taco Bell app under the account with the email [protected]@gmail.com

I downloaded two gift cards to the app and combined the total amount. I bought food with it once and now I cannot buy anything with the gift card on the app. The app states the balance, but whenever I go to make a purchase it says, "There seems to be an issue with your payment method." I also went in the store and the app didn't work when the Taco Bell employees attempted to input the gift card data. There is a total of $44.98 on the gift card and I would like some information as to why my gift card has stopped working and what I can do to fix it so I can continue ordering. Please get back to me when you can. Thank you.

• Be
    Beertaste Dec 30, 2018

Same. Won't let me use my card. Not from phone, computer, or in person. Seems like a scam and nobody will help. I call a taco bell gift card number weekly and twice they said they will create some trouble ticket and yet still nothing gets fixed.

Comments

• Ke
    Kevin Jang Aug 11, 2017

Same here, I have two gift cards on my account and I can't use them!

• To
    TonyTMao Aug 10, 2017

I have the same issue. Since we all have this issue in August of 2017, it's probably a system update or something. Sucks because Im not spending cash when I have a gift card

• Ca
    cassad Aug 10, 2017

I have been having the same issue with gift cards not working it also is linked to my debt card and it charged it but will not let me order my meal I been using the app for 2 years know and this is the first time I have this issue. I'm using an Iphone which I'm not sure if there issues with but also went and used the computer and it won't except the payment.

Ma h Aug 06, 2017

This exact thing is happening to me too. The app was working fine on July 23, then the 24th it stopped. It asked me to choose another form of pmt. I have 2 gift cards on the app and neither one works.