Having problems with Taco Bell?

1 Glen Bell Way
Irvine, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Taco Bell.

Complaints & Reviews

Taco Bellservice

I went to a Taco Bell and waited over 30 mins for my food so they compisated me with 5 free tacos because we order over 10 tacos!! Well I just tried to use all my coupons at the Taco Bell in rivergate and she refused to take the coupons saying I could only use one! So I said I will use them in all individual orders and she said no I could only use one point blank period! On the coupon it doesn't say on per day but does say it one per order which I was willing to do! If I couldn't use all of them at once he should've compisated me with something I could use all at once since I'm ordering food for my whole family and not just me.

service

Taco Bellsponsorship of tbs

I was told that Taco Bell is a sponsor for the Samantha Bee program on TBS. I hope that you drop any sponsorship of shows on TBS. Samantha Bee was vulgar and disgusting in her recent comment, insulting women everywhere. TBS is defending her and that is also terrible. I will eat at your restaurant again and take my family there when I know that you are no longer a sponsor. Sincerely, Brenda Powell

• Ck
        C&K Jun 07, 2018

Boycotting Taco Bell for sponsoring Samantha Bee due to extremely vulgar language used against Ivanka Trump and others. Her program is just nasty. Too bad, because your restaurant is our favorite fast food.

• Oo
        oogaooga Nov 04, 2018

Bye Bye taco bell, Samantha bee is a disgusting piece of [censored] anf your food smells like a fishy feckless [censored]

Taco Bellcorporate sponsorship of hate

We expect your company to drop sponsorship of the Samantha Bee's Full Frontal show! We are tired of such common disrespect, common language and hate of a media representative and advertising support of hate messaging. America and the world has enough hate. How sad to focus on this negative messaging instead of overcoming hate with non-hate. Your advertising representative went too far. Because your company supports hate messaging, consider your product boycotted until your action proves otherwise.

• Ke
          Ken Bodnar Jun 01, 2018

I totally agree with this post I will stop using Taco Bell if they keep advertising on the Samantha bee Show

Taco Bellservice, employee, food

Taco Bell had been on my mind all day while at work and The closest Taco Bell to me is 30 minuets away so I had been thinking and decided it was worth the drive. When I arrived the employee that took my order was rude and acted like he was too good to be taking my order, but I let it go and just finished my order and left. I ordered 2 cheesy potato grillers and a chalupa w/ extra sour cream and no tomatoes for my fiancé, a #6 combo (2 chalupas w/extra sour cream and a soft taco) for my sister, and a chipotle chicken griller w/ extra sour cream, add 3 blend cheese, add potatoes and a mini chicken quesadilla for myself. But when I got home I found out that they completely screwed up my order. There was no soft taco, the chipotle chicken griller didn't have chicken, 2 chalupas didn't even get sour cream, and the other chalupa had a long black hair in it, so I wrapped it back up and am saving it for proof. This was definitely not worth me going out of my way and I certainly won't be making that mistake again.

Tacobellkooks/burritos

The burien tacobell in washington served me 3 five layer baritos and the first one was good but I was still hungry so I started to eat the second one and got sick from it haveing something that looked like flem or chewed up daritos tan cheeze weird smell nasty taste eewwwwwww...

So I drove back to return it, please fire the one who made that barito for me because it was hazardous as a meal very questionable employee check the cameras please review the footage of the kook during my drivethrough order it was last one ill ever order. So never again ewwww

• Updated by ur momma · May 31, 2018

i threw up multiple times and was dizy and the mountain dew baja blast freeze icey was questionable also because after it melted it had layers of foam on top of the drink in the taco bell cup. ewwwww i think the ingridients were expired or the employee is questionably accountable !

Taco Bellfood, employee's

I love Taco Bell. I usually frequent the Taco Bell in my home town of Catoosa Oklahoma but was in Tulsa with my daughter and we stopped at the North Peoria and Pine location. The tacos weren't even together. The filling was halfway out of the shell. Nachos only had beans and cheese in middle. Employee or employee's must have an attitude problem. Never return to that location.

Taco Bellthey failed to return debit card after drive thru transaction

After getting our drive through order, I asked my wife where the receipt was. She said it had to be in the bag, I looked again and no receipt in the bag. I asked her where my debit card was that I used for the purchase and she said it must be in my purse. I had just come from the hospital; not feeling well I assumed we' find it once we got home and could really look for it. No receipt, no card. I call the store and they tell me after they look in the safe, they'll call me back. Four hours later I call them and they tell me no about the card. Dismissed without corporate office info or store manager name or apology. Nothing.

May 31, 2018

Taco Bell — computer issue

The Taco Bell located at 3847 W. Market Akron, Ohio 44333 claimed that there system was down at 1am in the...

Taco Bellstore number 21488, in walled lake mi

Hello,
                My name is Michael Grover, I am writing you this evening out of concern for the standards of your company. Over the past week I have visited the Taco Bell in Walled Lake Michigan, store number 022488, on two separate occasions and on both instances the service was horrible.
                The first was last Friday my mother and I went thru the drive thru where she attempted to order a Mexican pizza no beans, with extra beef on the side. She had to explain that 5 times to the guy as well as the manager who just couldn't understand that she wanted the beef on the pizza, then extra on the side. It was unbelievable I could not fathom how such a simple request could become such a problem.
                Which brings me to tonight where I went alone to order dinner for myself and my parents. I placed the order for 4 soft supremes, 2 hard supremes, 1 beef burrito supreme, a naked chicken chalupa, and a order of nachos. The time on the receipt reads 7:13:54 I did not receive my order of 8 tacos and a nachos until 7:36 on my phone!! 23 minutes I waited for my food!! During which time 3 different people from the drive thru came inside and stated they were missing food or had the completely wrong order.
                After I received my order I immediately asked to speak with a manager, it took her another 3 minutes to come out of the back and speak with me. I did not catch her name but it was clear to me she had no clue as to what was going on in the restaurant. Anyway I had told her that I was waiting over 20 minutes for my order of 8 tacos and asked for some sort of compensation or a refund or something. She was like "well I can give you a refund" I said okay fine got my money and left before I had ripped her a new one in front of the entire restaurant and her crew. She did not care about what was happening, all she knew was that I had asked to speak with a manager and she wanted me gone as quickly as possible so as not to cause a scene. Which I was very close to doing.
                Now I have worked in the restaurant business for over 12 years, including being a General Manager for a fast food restaurant, and about 6 months of working for another Taco Bell. I get that things happen, but with this location they happen all of the time. The two gentlemen I was speaking with both said they hadn't been here in over a year because the service is always so bad and that they came hoping it would be better this time. One of the gentlemen was from the drive thru who was missing his chalupas said that he knew he had to check the bag knowing how often in the past his order has been screwed up.
                Now I'm rambling and I apologize for that but I just think that it's important for you to know what's going on in your company. If you could please forward this along to the higher ups, aka. The Owners, I would greatly appreciate it. Something needs to be done and I'm sorry that even if it is done that I will not be returning the that restaurant again.

For reference if you need it my Order was: 223860 and the Survey Code was:
                [protected]

If you have any further questions or wish to reach out I can be reached at the following email: [protected]@aol.com

Michael Grover

greae May 30, 2018

They gave you a refund what more do you want. If you cannot afford to pay for your food then do not order eight tacos. Visit a soup kitchen if you must. Maybe if you were still working and did not quit you would be able to afford your food. I hope when you worked at Taco Bell you got rude customers like yourself. Also if your mother wants extra meat on the side she has to pay for it.

greae May 30, 2018

Your mom want extra meat on the side she should pay for it.

greae May 30, 2018

Also if you cannot afford eight tacos than do not order eight. They should not have given you a refund. Visit a soup kitchen if you are hungry and cannot afford to feed yourself.

greae May 30, 2018

I hope when you worked at Taco Bell that you had to deal with rude and demanding customers like yourself. Maybe if you did not quit your job you would be able to afford your food.

Taco Bellfood services

Hi. I'll begin by saying I've been completely patient in this episode with taco bell. On March 26th, 2018 I visited a local taco bell in Hammond, LA and discovered a wood chip in my chicken quesadilla. I've since reached out to them and submitted the proper forms. While the employee there was kind and helpful, the aftercare with taco bell is not being handled seriously. I had to take a couple of trips to the hospital after feeling uneasy and it saddens me that I have yet to recieve a call from taco bell with a formal apology.

Taco Bellmobile orders

I submitted a mobile order for this store only to come by and find it closed. The app wouldn't let me cancel my order and when I called the store they told me they would not be open for another hour and i could come back then and they could not cancel my order. I called Customer Service and was also told that there was nothing they could do. So basically they took my money, wouldn't make my food, and still wouldn't return my money. Ruined my whole day. Now I'm down $30 and got no food and wasted my time.

May 30, 2018

Taco Bell — service

I was at Taco Bell on Beach Blvd on May 25. The girl working the drive thru got my order wrong and didnt even...

Taco Bellservice

Alexandria LA (near Sutherlands) location 4/28/18 10:00 PM. Stood inside for 15 minutes and had to ask why they weren't taking orders, while watching employees chit chat about schedule/check phones. Was told that they weren't taking any more orders until the orders taken were caught up. Meantime, drive thru is extending around the parking lot. Everyone inside walked out to leave but found that most were stuck in parking lot due to drive thru being backed up. Sat another ten minutes trying to leave. 25 plus minutes and no food. Staff was anything but stressed about being behind. Laughing and joking instead of informing people walking in that they weren't taking orders. Very unprofessional.

• Updated by Dana Skinner · May 29, 2018

Just drove one city over (Pineville) 20 minute drive. Sat in drive thru for 10 minutes to be told that the computers were updating. So again...no food. Ridiculous! 56 minutes total!!!

Taco Bellinappropriate marketing campaign

Naked chick... Go mild or go wild campaign:
                        Trying to exploit females is a fast way to lose sales from our community families.
                        The female manager got mad at me for asking her why they would have a sign up like that that blatantly exploits naked chicks (females) in order to get taco sales. Really?! Especially that being a popular place for teenagers to go. Shame on them. This is how communities lose their young people.

Naked chick.. Go mild or get wild!

The companies on our communities should be helping to support a healthy community not enabling an already sexually sick society that hurts our little girls.
                        No female wants to be in a fast food place feeling lile men are picturing them naked because a subliminal message out front planted that seed!
                        Please remove that ad campaign. We have a problem in seattlw with sex trafficking of our young girls already.
                        You should be helping to build strength in our communities not profiting from the weakness of people that enjoy naked chicks!

inappropriate marketing campaign

May 29, 2018

Taco Bell — very rude employee at the drive thru window

A woman in the drive thru window accually thru my order in my car window and landed in my lap, then slammed...

Taco Bellfood

The reason taco casa, taco beuno and del taco are cutting into market share. The taco 1.19 your price there price 1.29 to 1.49. There tacos are actually full. Taco johns even fills there tacos for same price. So I have been loyal taco bell guy for 30 years and this is ending due to quality. I have found myself looking to other companies as stated above for quality and price. They all have you guys beat. If they were bigger and available in more locations I can't imagine your stores staying open.

food

Taco Bellfood

Went into the Taco Bell in Bransonwest Missouri and ordered 4mini chicken tacos for 4 and two chicken grillers and no joke my grillers had less meat then my1 tacos I ask if I can have ͏Ne͏w ones made with more or just another one and the manager just looked up at me and smiled so I walked off calm but pretty mad and I'm here Thinking why is this ok

May 28, 2018

Taco Bell — lack of air conditioning/employee discomfort

My wife and I just visited the local Taco Bell in Garnerville Nevada, which just a few months ago had a total...

Taco Bellmessed up food and orders

I am a 30 year old male ironworker who eats at your Lindbergh location in Hazelwood Missouri at least once a week and I've been having my order shorted or mixed up with someone else's almost every time I go through the drive through, I have two small children and it's a hassle to have to turn around on numerous occasions to get my order fixed with attitude and bring the kids inside plus I get chilli cheese burritos and twice now the chilli was cold and tasted funny. I never complain but it's really disappointing and dissatisfying.

Taco Bellservice quality of food

seigen lane Baton Rouge La

the service tonight was terrible. we waited more than 15 minutes for our food with only 2 other people there. the crew was to busy laughing and playing to take care of customers. after the wait our order was wrong and they acted like they did not care. they did not want to fix the order. this was terrible and we are upset being treated this way. needless to say we will never eat there again. Jack McKinney

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices