Having problems with Taco Bell?

Taco Bell reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 22, 2006. The latest review they can't understand english was posted on Apr 16, 2021. The latest complaint sarcastic service was resolved on Sep 22, 2019. Taco Bell has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2098 reviews. Taco Bell has resolved 83 complaints.

Taco Bell Customer Service Contacts

1 Glen Bell Way
Irvine, Pennsylvania

Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews

Taco Bellpoor customer service at drive up weed restaurant

6-4-18 @ 8:15 pm
Waited over 5 minutes at drive up speaker to order. There was 1 car at the drive up window. I thought maybe they were very busy inside. Go to window and saw 2 customers inside. The boy taking orders was to busy drinking soda to take the order for the car behind us until we left window. I wouldnever recomend the taco bell to eat at.
Dana fransen
[protected]@comcast.net

Taco Belltaco supreme softshell

On May 9th 2018 at approximately 2:03 PM I visited the Taco Bell store at 9900 Rockford Road to order a 12 pack of tacos which were suppose to be softshell tacos, 6 regular and 6 supreme which I got home and they were hardshell and none of them were supreme. I contacted the store to let them know and I was told I would be mailed out a coupon for the mix up which I never received. About 3 weeks later I contacted the store again to let them know that I never received my coupon in which I was told they must have gotten lost in the mail and the lady that took the call hung up on me so I called back and asked for the corporate number which was actually someone's number whom claimed to be the manager and I explained the situation and he told me he would mail me out a coupon which I still have not received.
    The mistake was the stores not mine and they did not correct the problem.

Taco Belldiscrimination to customer because of color (racism)

Normally would rate this 4 or 5 but a racist server and manager drops it.This place is damn horrible and Racist place ever I been. I usually give 3 stars even if i am not satisfied with services or anything like that. So, I was traveling from Columbia, MD to Raleigh, NC. I started my drive in the morning and due to I haven't ate anything since that time, I stopped by to Taco Bell. I placed my order around 12:54pm and I waited like 20 mins and mean while she called out my combo number like "Combo 6" so I went to the counter to take my order, and after I took my order she said she is sorry because she added Chicken in it when I order with no meat, Later on she found out that that order belong to other people. I waited again for like 5 mins, I again went and asked for my order status as people who ordered after me getting their order. She said she misplaced or someone by mistakenly taken my order. I said I was right there, but they didn't call out my order number, so manager/other employee name Geniffer came and said they call out by name not order number, but they didn't even ask my name while I was placing my order so I was expecting by number, and i am sure thaat they didn't call out my name either because if they would have called, i would have picked my order. Moreover, after that Geniffer Told me that she will get my order, so I told her if it is gonna take more then 20 minutes then I don't want because its already been over 25-30 mins and people who came after me and for dine in and drive through were getting their order except me. She said she will get my order soon. I was expecting after this much delayed she will work on my order first and then others Because I was simply came before them. I went to counter again after 5-7 mins and she was busy taking care of other drive through customers and completely ignored my order. When she saw me, She told me that she will refund my money back, and she processed my refund without even asking me whether I want it back or not. After waiting for long she told me that and no food. I was so shattered, because I was starving, hungry and mentally traumatized by this event. How come she served and delivered everyone except me? she discriminated me against other race as I am the only brown person. she shouldn't treat anyone like that. There is no way anyone treat any person who comes to any restaurant or anywhere treated like I was being treated by Taco Bell. It just completely annoying and bizzare. She wasn't even sorry for the event. I mentioned her that I felt like it was Racial Discrimination. I have never been treated like that. I felt so bad about being in my brown skin and way too much angry and upset with the event. They didn't even make up for their mistake. She said something like an yes, 'I am sorry about that, but I can not do anything'. So that's with the famous Taco Bell's. I haven't seen or been to any restaurants in any country of this world that treats their customers like this and let them go hungry from their place especially food chain like Taco Bell which is in many countries. This event made me so upset that i didn't even feel like to eat anywhere and i drove back to home and while i was cooking for myself I was kept thinking about the event and cut my finger because its mentally disturbing and not acceptable by anyone as a different race and it almost made to feel like bad about being brown. I will spread this incident as much as I can. If people are non discriminating, Then they would definitely stand by against to racism and discrimination done by certain people in this community. This event mentally torturing me so badly which make me super uncomfortable. I spoke with Taco Bell Customer service but no update as of now.

Taco Bellclosed early

I googled restaurant hours to make sure they where open so I wouldn't make a trip for nothing. When I arrived the drive through open sign was on... this was at 1:15am. Pulled up to order and a recording came over the speaker saying they were closed. I pull around to the window and all I see is a mop bucket. I know employees were inside because 4 cars were in the parking lot. The store hours sign said they closed at 2am. So I left and went to the service station next door. I mentioned it to the lady at the service station and she says..oh they do what they want to over there, they were probably hiding in the back until closing time. I want go back. I just thought somebody might want to know.

Taco Bellproduct

I order some food from the Batesville me store and all my food was put together horrible. All three taco shells was broken and there was hardly anything in them. And my mini chicken quesadillas also had hardly anything on them. I spend a lot of money on Taco Bell because I like it and I'm tired of my food being put together badly. Please contact the store and see what's going on.

Thanks

Taco Bellcheese quesadilla and speed

I waited For 37 minutes in the drive through in Enid, OK. For 2 cheese quesadillas and a Dr Pepper. That is ridiculous. Then, I get Home and begin eating my food, and BOTH quesadillas contain lettuce. I've had this menu item multiple times and there has never ever been lettuce before. Not good at all.
            However, the lady working the drive through was polite, happy, and kind and I appreciated that.
            Please talk to your enid branch about their drive through time management skills.

Taco Bellincorrect charge for my order

Last night my friend and I went to the Taco Bell nearest to us on Stadium Street in Ann Arbor, Michigan. It was later at night, between 11pm and 12am but I cannot recall the specific time. When we pulled up to the drive thru there was a sign that said, "No lettuce or tomato." The woman who took our order made sure to remind us and we proceeded with our order knowing this. All we ordered was four soft tacos and four hard tacos. She did not tell me what the price was until I pulled up to the window, and it was then that she said I owed $15.60. That seemed a little steep but I had no time to calculate and did not want to hold up anyone behind me especially if I was incorrect. After we pulled off we went home and I went on the Taco Bell website and realized I had been charged almost double for what I ordered. I believe she charged me for supreme tacos which I did not order, and couldn't have if I wanted to given the sign. So I would like to know if there is a refund or credit that I could get because I think it was very wrong and unacceptable how I got charged almost $20 to eat only beef and cheese.

Taco Bellevery employee should have to take a monitor reading test before hired!!

I have literally had it with these ppl and this store!! I have tried and tried and tried to give them chance after chance after chance!!! But i'm done!!! First, "tonight's" issue is that they had no drinks except tea!! Then they overcharged me for two nacho bell grandes just to give me back less than what I paid!! Then they got 2 out of 3 things of "my" order wrong!!! Chicken taco salad with no beans and of course I get beans!!! Chicken burrito with extra avacodo and of course I get no avacodo!!! W t f!!! They gave us nothing to eat a bell grande or salad with and the salad barely covered the bottom of the bowl!!! All that for 30 damn $!!! 😡😡😡😡 and this crap happens almost every time we go!!! I am done wasting hard earned money on something so pathetic that they can't even read a damn screen!!! People that don't care any more than that to do their job right... Don't deserve the money they are paid to work there!!! People like that don't do anything but run a business in the ground!!!

Taco Bellbad service

The tacobell/KFC in our town of villa rica is the worst tacobell in georgia. They get my order wrong absolutely everytime and it is just tacos with no lettuce, how hard is it to do less work? It is honestly a joke in our town that we pass around that its not worth going to it because you'll never get what you order. I even asked the lady at the window twice while I was paying if they were correct and she looked me right in the eye and lied. In the past year I'm probably 10/45 times going for my food to be correct.

Taco Bellnot getting what I ordered

Ordered multiple things and most things where not right ordered about 7 thing and most where meat and cheese others where chicken and only where able to eat the qeasodillas and the burritos and tacos where all wrong then the closed early when the sign said they closed at 2 they closed and 1:15 is so we couldn't go get our order fixed either we had about 6 car behind us that where told they were closed

Taco Bellservice

I went to a Taco Bell and waited over 30 mins for my food so they compisated me with 5 free tacos because we order over 10 tacos!! Well I just tried to use all my coupons at the Taco Bell in rivergate and she refused to take the coupons saying I could only use one! So I said I will use them in all individual orders and she said no I could only use one point blank period! On the coupon it doesn't say on per day but does say it one per order which I was willing to do! If I couldn't use all of them at once he should've compisated me with something I could use all at once since I'm ordering food for my whole family and not just me.

service

Taco Bellsponsorship of tbs

I was told that Taco Bell is a sponsor for the Samantha Bee program on TBS. I hope that you drop any sponsorship of shows on TBS. Samantha Bee was vulgar and disgusting in her recent comment, insulting women everywhere. TBS is defending her and that is also terrible. I will eat at your restaurant again and take my family there when I know that you are no longer a sponsor. Sincerely, Brenda Powell

• Oo
                            oogaooga Nov 04, 2018

Bye Bye taco bell, Samantha bee is a disgusting piece of [censored] anf your food smells like a fishy feckless [censored]

• Ck
                            C&K Jun 07, 2018

Boycotting Taco Bell for sponsoring Samantha Bee due to extremely vulgar language used against Ivanka Trump and others. Her program is just nasty. Too bad, because your restaurant is our favorite fast food.

Taco Bellcorporate sponsorship of hate

We expect your company to drop sponsorship of the Samantha Bee's Full Frontal show! We are tired of such common disrespect, common language and hate of a media representative and advertising support of hate messaging. America and the world has enough hate. How sad to focus on this negative messaging instead of overcoming hate with non-hate. Your advertising representative went too far. Because your company supports hate messaging, consider your product boycotted until your action proves otherwise.

• Ke
                              Ken Bodnar Jun 01, 2018

I totally agree with this post I will stop using Taco Bell if they keep advertising on the Samantha bee Show

Taco Bellservice, employee, food

Taco Bell had been on my mind all day while at work and The closest Taco Bell to me is 30 minuets away so I had been thinking and decided it was worth the drive. When I arrived the employee that took my order was rude and acted like he was too good to be taking my order, but I let it go and just finished my order and left. I ordered 2 cheesy potato grillers and a chalupa w/ extra sour cream and no tomatoes for my fiancé, a #6 combo (2 chalupas w/extra sour cream and a soft taco) for my sister, and a chipotle chicken griller w/ extra sour cream, add 3 blend cheese, add potatoes and a mini chicken quesadilla for myself. But when I got home I found out that they completely screwed up my order. There was no soft taco, the chipotle chicken griller didn't have chicken, 2 chalupas didn't even get sour cream, and the other chalupa had a long black hair in it, so I wrapped it back up and am saving it for proof. This was definitely not worth me going out of my way and I certainly won't be making that mistake again.

Tacobellkooks/burritos

The burien tacobell in washington served me 3 five layer baritos and the first one was good but I was still hungry so I started to eat the second one and got sick from it haveing something that looked like flem or chewed up daritos tan cheeze weird smell nasty taste eewwwwwww...

So I drove back to return it, please fire the one who made that barito for me because it was hazardous as a meal very questionable employee check the cameras please review the footage of the kook during my drivethrough order it was last one ill ever order. So never again ewwww

• Updated by ur momma · May 31, 2018

i threw up multiple times and was dizy and the mountain dew baja blast freeze icey was questionable also because after it melted it had layers of foam on top of the drink in the taco bell cup. ewwwww i think the ingridients were expired or the employee is questionably accountable !

Taco Bellfood, employee's

I love Taco Bell. I usually frequent the Taco Bell in my home town of Catoosa Oklahoma but was in Tulsa with my daughter and we stopped at the North Peoria and Pine location. The tacos weren't even together. The filling was halfway out of the shell. Nachos only had beans and cheese in middle. Employee or employee's must have an attitude problem. Never return to that location.

Taco Bellthey failed to return debit card after drive thru transaction

After getting our drive through order, I asked my wife where the receipt was. She said it had to be in the bag, I looked again and no receipt in the bag. I asked her where my debit card was that I used for the purchase and she said it must be in my purse. I had just come from the hospital; not feeling well I assumed we' find it once we got home and could really look for it. No receipt, no card. I call the store and they tell me after they look in the safe, they'll call me back. Four hours later I call them and they tell me no about the card. Dismissed without corporate office info or store manager name or apology. Nothing.

Taco Bell — computer issue

The Taco Bell located at 3847 W. Market Akron, Ohio 44333 claimed that there system was down at 1am in the...

Taco Bellstore number 21488, in walled lake mi

Hello,
                                    My name is Michael Grover, I am writing you this evening out of concern for the standards of your company. Over the past week I have visited the Taco Bell in Walled Lake Michigan, store number 022488, on two separate occasions and on both instances the service was horrible.
                                    The first was last Friday my mother and I went thru the drive thru where she attempted to order a Mexican pizza no beans, with extra beef on the side. She had to explain that 5 times to the guy as well as the manager who just couldn't understand that she wanted the beef on the pizza, then extra on the side. It was unbelievable I could not fathom how such a simple request could become such a problem.
                                    Which brings me to tonight where I went alone to order dinner for myself and my parents. I placed the order for 4 soft supremes, 2 hard supremes, 1 beef burrito supreme, a naked chicken chalupa, and a order of nachos. The time on the receipt reads 7:13:54 I did not receive my order of 8 tacos and a nachos until 7:36 on my phone!! 23 minutes I waited for my food!! During which time 3 different people from the drive thru came inside and stated they were missing food or had the completely wrong order.
                                    After I received my order I immediately asked to speak with a manager, it took her another 3 minutes to come out of the back and speak with me. I did not catch her name but it was clear to me she had no clue as to what was going on in the restaurant. Anyway I had told her that I was waiting over 20 minutes for my order of 8 tacos and asked for some sort of compensation or a refund or something. She was like "well I can give you a refund" I said okay fine got my money and left before I had ripped her a new one in front of the entire restaurant and her crew. She did not care about what was happening, all she knew was that I had asked to speak with a manager and she wanted me gone as quickly as possible so as not to cause a scene. Which I was very close to doing.
                                    Now I have worked in the restaurant business for over 12 years, including being a General Manager for a fast food restaurant, and about 6 months of working for another Taco Bell. I get that things happen, but with this location they happen all of the time. The two gentlemen I was speaking with both said they hadn't been here in over a year because the service is always so bad and that they came hoping it would be better this time. One of the gentlemen was from the drive thru who was missing his chalupas said that he knew he had to check the bag knowing how often in the past his order has been screwed up.
                                    Now I'm rambling and I apologize for that but I just think that it's important for you to know what's going on in your company. If you could please forward this along to the higher ups, aka. The Owners, I would greatly appreciate it. Something needs to be done and I'm sorry that even if it is done that I will not be returning the that restaurant again.

For reference if you need it my Order was: 223860 and the Survey Code was:
                                    [protected]

If you have any further questions or wish to reach out I can be reached at the following email: [protected]@aol.com

Michael Grover

greae May 30, 2018

I hope when you worked at Taco Bell that you had to deal with rude and demanding customers like yourself. Maybe if you did not quit your job you would be able to afford your food.

greae May 30, 2018

Also if you cannot afford eight tacos than do not order eight. They should not have given you a refund. Visit a soup kitchen if you are hungry and cannot afford to feed yourself.

greae May 30, 2018

Your mom want extra meat on the side she should pay for it.

greae May 30, 2018

They gave you a refund what more do you want. If you cannot afford to pay for your food then do not order eight tacos. Visit a soup kitchen if you must. Maybe if you were still working and did not quit you would be able to afford your food. I hope when you worked at Taco Bell you got rude customers like yourself. Also if your mother wants extra meat on the side she has to pay for it.

Taco Bellfood services

Hi. I'll begin by saying I've been completely patient in this episode with taco bell. On March 26th, 2018 I visited a local taco bell in Hammond, LA and discovered a wood chip in my chicken quesadilla. I've since reached out to them and submitted the proper forms. While the employee there was kind and helpful, the aftercare with taco bell is not being handled seriously. I had to take a couple of trips to the hospital after feeling uneasy and it saddens me that I have yet to recieve a call from taco bell with a formal apology.