Having problems with Taco Bell?

Taco Bell reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 22, 2006. The latest review Worker stoned on duty committing fraud was posted on Aug 3, 2021. The latest complaint sarcastic service was resolved on Sep 22, 2019. Taco Bell has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2134 reviews. Taco Bell has resolved 83 complaints.

Taco Bell Customer Service Contacts

1 Glen Bell Way
Irvine, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Taco Bell Customer Service. Initial Taco Bell complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Taco Bell above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Taco Bell. Discuss the issues you have had with Taco Bell and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews, Page 104

Taco Bell Baytownnew cantina taco

Through all the advertisements of your new taco, whether it be the cantina or any other item on your menu I continue to feel like I am being ripped off. The price for the taco shows no reflection in the quality or quantity of food I am getting. I got two tortillas and a small portion of meat, which resembled cat food. The taste was not any better than the way it looked. It had few onions and no cilantro on it at all. Each time I come to your restuarant I am let down with the quality of your food. The commercial represented a quality taco with actual cilantro leaves and chunks of meat. When I actually ordered the taco I recieved a mushed meat which was supposed to be "pork". I have never seen such a difference in the taco advertised and the actual. Maybe If the food looked even similar to the commercials I would feel good about my purchase and be a return customer but over the years Taco Bell continues to disappoint. Your unsatisfied customer.

Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc — broken teeth

I bit into a beef taco from Taco Bell on January 29, 2010 and broke 2 teeth on the several small pieces of...

Taco Bellterrible service

Well this is kind of an interesting situation but never the less irritating. My birthday was on April 12th and I had called a few days before that to check what tacobell does for birthdays and was informed that I would receive a free combo meal. A group of us probably about 40 of us arrived at tacobell on the 12th to eat and I was the last one in line and was talking to some friends, so all my friends bought there food first and then when I got to the front the cashier told me they did no such thing and told me that they don't do anything for birthdays. I asked to speak to the manager and the cashier went back to an office and said that he was right and that they dont offer anything. So after all my friends had already purchased there food I get the shaft I was absolutely furious and the guy did not seem to care in the least bit. Well now taco bell has lost 40 customers and I will continue to try to ruin there name because of the bad service that I received.

Taco Bell / Burrito Supreme - Product — sharp like bone in my burrito supreme steak

I went to Taco Bell Resturant to day, In which I went thru the drive thru I order a somethings one of the...

Taco Bell — order issues & unfriendly gm

On 4-2-10 at 4:13 p. m., we stopped at the 2 in 1 (KFC/Taco Bell) in Mt. Airy. This unit has historically had...

Mount Airy

Taco Bell — why can't they get my food order right?

Why can't they get your food order right at Taco Bell. We have 3 Taco Bells in our area, I stopped going...

Taco Bell — food quality

Emailed this to the Taco Bell Customer Service Department today: Issue #1: rice in a a Beef Fiesta Taco...

Taco Bellserved non veg food - no customer satisfaction

It is very unfortunate and frustrating for me for whatever happened
      yesterday. Guys, I went to taco bell (unit no- 021552, Newport mall NJ)
      and I ordered for Maxican Pizza and Cheese Quesadilla( everything no
      meat). They provided me Chicken food. I went to manager for this and Manager name is
      Stella. She was so rude .she t...hrow it in garbadge and were not even wanted
      listen me. I bought the chicken packet with me for proof. This is
      unacceptable. Even I contacted Tacobell too but no answer. I have
      receipt too.

• Mi
          MichaelAIL Jun 02, 2010

I am judging that by the way you were talking, you may have been unclear on what you were trying to convey to the people working there. One suggestion I would definitely make for you is if you're vegetarian, say that distinctly. "I would like the mexican pizza and cheese quesadilla, hold all the meat. I am a vegetarian"

I was a Vegetarian way back in the day and I used to make it very clear, i'm a vegetarian. Not once did my order get messed up. You're missing out though meat is delicious, especially a bacon double cheeseburger with pork chop mayo and mustard. mmmmmmmmmm

Taco Bell In Gatesville Texasemployee at window

i went thru thw drive thru at gatesville taco bell and this woman took my money her name tag said carmella well she proceeded to take my money and while she was getting my drink i saw her pulling out her nose ring and cleaning it off and then she replaced it back in her nose and she then made my drink i have talked to manager his name is ron but he really didnt make an effort to say he was sorry and that he would fix the problems so then i left and the next day i came back and she was there again and she just looked at me and started rolling her eyes so i drove off and went in and i asked to speak to a manager and this lady told me he wasnt there and she was manager in charge i asked her name and she said cindy so i told her my story and that i didnt appreciate what had happened and she looked at me and smiled and said yea iam sorry and they are training this girl to be a manager but she never once said she was sorry or nothing i love taco bell food but as long as they have people like this working there i will no longer eat there i just feel bad for how many costumers expierence what i have and the managers there just dont seem like they really care either.

• Chrissy623 Sep 06, 2010

You can report a violation like that to your local health department. They will investigate it and take care of the issue and beleive me those companies dont want to get a health violation

Taco Bellquality of food is gone

After being a very frequent customer for over 30 years (yes, that's right), I am crossing Taco Bell off the list! I remember when this chain first came to our area and--although a more limited menu--the food was exceptionally good, especially for the price.

I find their 'new' menu virtually inedible. As if Pepsi wasn't making enough profit, they've really cheapened their menu items to make a few cents more. The beans now are like eating watered down lard with a few beans in the mix. Doesn't even taste like refried beans. And don't you love the new double folded ends on the burritos--less filling and nothing but a mouthful of tortilla--which speaking of that is usually hard and tasteless. The tacos--ha!--you're lucky to get more than a pinch of meat and lettuce, let alone the cheese is so sparse you could count the shreds.

This also seems to be a standard lack of quality across the country. Others I've talked to in other parts of the country agree that Taco Bell has really gone downhill.

I could go on and on. Rather, I've decided to quit visiting the place altogether. That's corporate America--"screw the customer, more profit for us". Not this time.

angry inch May 01, 2010

It's true, I had TACO BELL and was thinking to myself how awful and cheap they taste now.
              I was thinking "COULD IT BE ME?" These dont taste like they use to.
              I thought maybe it was a crappy batch, not too long after I tried some more at a different location.
              "Horrible again" Not to mention when ever I ask for extra sour cream not only do they charge me
              but they give me this little spit of cream, I say "thats all" and they repy.."YUP".

BYE..BYE ..### NASTY [censored] TACO BELL.

Taco Bellpaid for food that I didnt get!

visited taco bell drive thru on october 23, 2009 at 12;49 am and ordered $33.33 worth of food {4 bean burritos, 6 soft tacos, 1 mexican pizza, 1 bf burrito supreme, 1 cheese rollup, 5 soft taco supremes +sour cream + tomatos, 1 cheesey bean & rice burrito, 2 steak soft tacos +sour, and 1 medium pepsi.} and once I got home {2 miles away!!!} I went to feed my kids so they could go to bed for school I realized over half my food wasnt in my bag. that taco bells phone kept going to a fax mechine so I had to load my kids back up and drive 2 miles back up to taco bell and argue with your employees that half my food wasnt in my bag!! I was missing 3 soft taco supremes, 1 cheese rollup, 1 burrito supreme, 2 steak soft tacos, and my mexican pizza. they wouldnt replace my cold food for hot food they was rude mean and I wouldnt recamend this resterant to a dog! Thats about $17.00 or more to have to return to the resterant to have 1 of your employees to be mean and rude!!! and to have to FEED MY CHILDREN COLD NASTY FOOD! WILL YOU PLEASE TAKE CARE OFR THIS PROBLEM??!!

• Mi
                Mick Mankford Sep 06, 2010

Not to mention you're feeding your children Taco Bell, which makes you a trashy parent.

• Chrissy623 Sep 06, 2010

I would have to agree children should be in bed at that hour

• Do
                Dont like being duped Oct 23, 2009

Children should be in bed at that hour. It's a school night!

Taco Bell, Manager Lori — unlawful discharge

I was employed @ Taco bell since 2004, in the last couple weeks the RGM Rebecca Schnell quit for another job...

Taco Bell — credit card fraud

On my first ever trip through a Taco Bell drive-through, I ended up paying more than $50 for a single...

Taco Bell — be cautious

I took my two toddler daughters to taco bell for lunch on Friday September 14, 2017, when we arrived back...

Taco Bellslow service

We went to Taco Bell throught the drive through and ordered a Strawberry Fruitista. After leaving the drive through I realized that it was a strawberry and pina colada which I didn't want. My husband parked the car and went in. They told him that it would be 2 minutes because they had to defrost the machine. He stood there for 12 minutes and ignored him. He finally asked for his money back. I think that they gave me the pina colada thinking that I wouldn't care.

Taco Bell — managment

Today my family stopped at Taco Bell for lunch. The cashier was making my change and the manager caame up to...

Taco Bell — harassed

The General Manager and Assistant Manager have been harassing all the Employees including me by calling u...

Taco Bell - 5302 W. Washington - Indy — rude to mental handicapped employee

Went to Taco Bell today and noticed a girl with Downs Syndrome working, which I thought was really nice...

Taco Bellfilthy invironment

I visited the Taco Bell on State Street in Saginaw Michigan on Friday night June 26th at approximatly 7:53 p.m. The floor and surrounding area's of the food work stations were filthy, the floor was so dirty you couldn't tell in spots what color it was. While waiting for my food I observced an employee (the one who filled my order) throw a container of hard taco shells toward a trash can and they landed on the floor, no -one swept them up or picked them up they stayed where they were. I also observed the manager and another employee who were working the drive-thru side throw wrappers on the floor that also went left where they were.I almost told them to keep their food. I also know from having worked fast food when I was young you cannot have a garbage can by a work station, which by the way there was, thats where I believe the taco shells were suppose to go.I have instructed my husband that if he becomes ill to make sure he tells me, that store was not as clean as it should be, I have gone to that particular taco bell for years and have NEVER seen it so filthy dirty. Oh and the employee that filled my order forgot my tostado so I had to wait even longer. (there was only that young man working the inside order side, I in a way felt sorry for him, no one was helping him)

Patricia Pennington
                4670 Berrywood W.
                Saginaw Mi 48603
                e-mail address [protected]@att.net

Taco Bellmessed up order

In the Drive Thru, I ordered 2 chalupas with no sour cream and no tomatos. She repeated the order back and of course when I got home there were tomatos and sour cream. At $2.50 a Chalupa, this is an expensive mistake. It doesn't help calling because they either don't speak English, or they just tell you to bring the order back in with the receipt, well my receipt didn't say no sour cream, no tomatos - and I'm not going to drive back and let the rest of the food get cold in the meantime. This is so irritating!! If they hired people that can speak and understand ENGLISH, it would eliminate these careless mistakes. Everytime my kids ask for Taco Bell, I talk them into Del Taco instead just because Taco Bell can never get the order right. It's kinda hard to open up every food item to make sure it's correct while still in the drive thru!