T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svct-mobile fraud charges

Someone with a T-Mobile account fraudulently and automatically withdraw payments from my banking account. My bank has stop payment, provided my with a new account and asks me to contact T-Mobile during the mean time.

When I contacted T-mobile and warn them about the fraud charges, they did not care and told me my bank has to take of it. I try to give them the fraudulent account number but they didn't even want it. Don't they think they should investigate and stop the service ASAP because neither my bank nor myself will pay for it? Thousands of cases like this with will add up additional costs to T-Mobile customers. Don’t care and don’t check accounts – scary, anyone could be the next victim, just not a good way to do business.

• Ri
    Rick Chau Nov 20, 2017

I have AT&T service and received a fraudulent charge on my checking account. I contacted my bank and filed a claim and will be getting a new account. How did this happen?